Can we have a thread about cool features you have discovered in dmc5

can we have a thread about cool features you have discovered in dmc5
like how
>V can parry with his cane
>Nero can get exceed charges when doing air taunt
>you can parry the fireballs that goliath shoots at you

there's gotta be more.

Attached: 27-1552637944-425367661.jpg (3840x1600, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oLvOAtYZHw
youtu.be/Fii283diOSc
youtu.be/zZ9dtZ8lYww?t=44
resetera.com/threads/wait-capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv.105965/
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/page-11#post-18959275
youtube.com/watch?v=50F5lnBOVbg
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/page-11#post-18961522
youtu.be/qiiW2lKu-og?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=NLbQNKNvqXo
youtu.be/pnaqoWrFBrE
youtu.be/WPQc0klvriM
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/447127525/#447160051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can parry almost every single projectile in the game

>RG is actually good even without roll parry

Attached: 1551415620461.png (191x258, 84K)

Dante’s rose taunt can launch Vergil.

You can parry Urizen meteor/fireballs.

Against Empusas and Red Empusas, V can mash his cane attack to stab them repeatedly before killing them, further increasing his style ranking.

You can buster Vergil when he does that jet engine move

>try to buster Vergil's ace combat mode
>die every time

Attached: 1548771160529.jpg (594x334, 22K)

You can also knock him out of it with Royal Guard’s Release or with any attack in Sin DT.

It's pretty fucking crazy how massively they buffed up RG. Royal Revenge is such a stupidly overpowered but also really fun move

gerbera has different breaker ability depending if you are in the air or ground

You can shoot sythe bois multiple times while bustering them if you mash shoot

Scummy but If you close application or alt f4 when you die or take damage you will load back up at the checkpoint of the mission and the game will still give you the no countinue or damage bonus if you complete it
Doesn't work in HaH though because there is no checkpoints

RG is basically useless in HaH mode to it evens out.

Nero can counterbuster every single boss

Attached: UNGA.jpg (1599x899, 146K)

Oveeture's bombs can be planted in parts of the environment like cars

I hope all the bosses are fightable in bloody palace, I would love to reck Goliath's shit with Dante.

I heard you can plant multiple bombs, do you nead to break multiple overtures to do that?

They definitely will since they've already made Nero's buster animations for every boss and all.

You can change the direction Nero flings Goliath with the camera movement.

>royal release on his charge

Attached: 015F9079-D683-45C9-B4FB-BB638C993BBD.jpg (271x360, 28K)

to be fair he have been able to do that since 4

Gilgamesh could be an awkward fight without snatch though.

Gilgamesh doesn't even feel like boss fight so I wouldn't really mind not including him.

gilgamesh doesnt have a killscreen for V so he probably wont be in BP

If you stand on the sarcophagus for a while you get red orbs.

Yeah but they're cheap

You can plant a bunch into a single enemy and they'll only blow up after countdown/projectile attack

If you have enemy step you can keep jumping up his legs, it's surprisingly easy

>Tfw you want to play DMCV since it looks cool
>Don't have the time to play the previous 4 games

You can parry Vergil's summoned swords with Balrog's dive kick and Nero's payline. Nero's payline is especially satisfying since you can deflect each one back at him without fail for a good chunk of damage.

You don’t have to. You’ll miss out on a ton of fanservice and the story will lose a lot of its impact, but the gameplay is the main draw anyway.
Don’t play 2.

Don't forget to watch the anime too.

I haven't finished 1 and 4 or even touched 2 and I still enjoyed it

Would recc 3 or 4 if you want to play a DMC before 5. 3 is the best but 4 is more relevant storywise/mechanically

I feel like it would be the same case with KH3, where I would have to be invested in the characters to get the good feeling when it all gets a resolution. I'm in no rush, I'll probably play 3 and 4. I'll skip 1 since it seems dated while 2 is widely panned. See you bros next year

you don't really need to play 2 to be honest
the only thing worthwile to do in that game is do Majin form DT and even then is not like you really need it since the game is so easy that is boring.

1 can be clunky at times but is still thourougly enjoyable IMO
it has aged better than you think.

>jumping while close to an enemy makes you bounce off them like Mario and resets your actions
blew my mind

Post game nero can devil punch while exceeding

>A mechanic in the series since DMC1
>blew your mind
Enemy Step is not special.

IT HAPPENED
this truly is the best timeline

Attached: dmc194.jpg (472x472, 23K)

>Rawhide's snatch can pull bigger/heavier guys
>When you make shadow do his gouge attack where he shoots the big pole you can actually jump on the pole and run along it

Whatever. DMC5 is my first DMC.

It's also in Bayonetta.
> DMC5 is my first DMC.
You let yourself down by not doing your homework first. Game's a bonanza of references and fanwank over DMC1/3/4.

Friend sent me this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1oLvOAtYZHw

Most of my other discoveries are in this thread, though I will say you can use Bringer Knuckle during ANYTHING that is an attack, which includes riding Punchline.

Also there is a secret area in mission 13, I'm not 100% sure how I got in there but it was on the bottom level, and I had to climb a ways up to get to a Gold Orb and a Red Orb Tree. Screenshot shows the area.

How is Royal Revenge busted? Haven't really messed with it.

Attached: 20190317173026_1.jpg (2560x1440, 710K)

>Also there is a secret area in mission 13, I'm not 100% sure how I got in there but it was on the bottom level, and I had to climb a ways up to get to a Gold Orb and a Red Orb Tree. Screenshot shows the area.
There’s a hole you fall down near the outer area of the arena.

Nero has a unlockable chewing gum taunt you can use once per mission that heals you

Also, RR is busted because youtu.be/Fii283diOSc
Granted, Devil Hunter, but still.

>How is Royal Revenge busted?
It breaks the DT economy of RG. Since regular guard eat DT you have to properly manage it and build it up via taunts&attacking and never get too greedy with them unless you can nail just guards.
Royal Revenge throws that out of the window by giving you a pisseasy to use release that only eats up one bar and gives you DT. That means that with enough RG meter it becomes self sustaining, meaning that you can mix guards with RR and never run out of either DT or RG meter

Oh, I’m dumb, I was thinking of Royal Release. My b.

That's what I thought, but don't know where the hole was so I wanted to make that clear

Isn't that just Royal Release? It used the whole meter.

Interesting.

He can't counterbuster Malphas.

He can. Not sure which attack it is tho

you can jump through and use malphas's teleports

Also, looking at video

Can you MAX on Artemis or just rev like in 4?

When do I know I can buster the Empusa Queen?

And I can't ever pull it off on pad.

That swaying animation that is present for the very start of the video. It will do it for a little bit, you'll have time to confirm.

He can't. He can parry lil Chicky and then use wire snatch with Rawhide equipped to take him for a walk, but I've not been able to counterbuster Malphas after hours of trying and I've been asking if anyone else has been able to for a week and gotten nothing.

Attached: Lil Chicky with and without Rawhide.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

How do I know what triggers that swaying animation? Is it when they're staggered?

Is it just me or is max act way easier to hit than in dmc4?

I think it is too. Perhaps they changed the timing or the fact that you can get exceed from air taunts

>DMC thread got deleted
AHEM, FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

youtu.be/zZ9dtZ8lYww?t=44

Balrog's duck and weave has i-frames immediately upon holding attack and entering the stance, not only when side-stepping, meaning if you're going for a parry and mis-time it you can still safely dodge so long as you keep the button held.

Attached: Cav Balrog.webm (900x506, 2.96M)

You can also get max-act during cutscenes where Nero does the revving like before the fights with urizen

That's what you retards get for linking previous thread and making multiple threads at a time.

OP was retarded and linked the previous thread

Attached: Lady is judging you.jpg (907x907, 36K)

It did have "Previous" in the OP so I don't blame them.

Attached: lady 12.webm (972x914, 2.73M)

God damn opposite for me. I can't land a single ACT or Max-ACT when I play Nero, but I can every single time in DMC4.

We had a thread that literally linked the previous thread and two threads being linked to in that previous thread.

One thread a time numbnuts

CAPCOM IS FINISHED
resetera.com/threads/wait-capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv.105965/

Morrison VA is white
Nico was originally black
Rueben is pro-Vic Mignogna
Capcom idolized Michael Jackson

RIP DMC

BOTH threads started by linking to previous threads. Janitors were right to delete them. Don't fucking do that, you dumbshits. Start OP with a question or something.

Attached: 1552910462800.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Honestly its time we packed it up and moved to vg

>Morrison VA is white
>Nico was originally black
>Rueben is pro-Vic Mignogna
>Capcom idolized Michael Jackson
Based Capcom.

>/vg/
You first

You first faggot

Stop replying to that shitpost, you did it enough times in the previous thread.

They should've just kept Morrison white.

congrats I've had this mod saved since it came out

Attached: 1529323955992.jpg (961x718, 121K)

>Morrison VA is white
Could've fooled me

I fucking told you niggers not to make it look like a general. Keep it normal and we won't see the dark depths of /vg/

If you taunt while running at full speed as Nero, You'll do the dropkick he uses on Dante in the intro from DMC4.

Attached: 20190308125144_1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Wow.

I had no idea about all of the above. Nero has a taunt that fills 3 bars of DT but I don't know which one.

Keep them coming

>Nero's rev taunt actually charges it for real

Love it.

>can finally throw away DSD for good after being forced to use this piece of shit
never have to see that giant turd again

Attached: 1529356176648.gif (728x466, 637K)

that's literally an unlockable move in both games he's been in bro

Holy shit you nigger STOP SPACING YOUR POSTS LIKE THAT IT'S CANCER.

These threads are already a fucking general. We even have our own rampant avatarfagging tranny.

>Morrison VA is white
>Rueben is pro-Vic Mignogna
>Capcom idolized Michael Jackson
Based Capcom BTFO trannyera.

Attached: 1537275907889.jpg (612x612, 91K)

I love that this was kept in the game but it feels really lackluster to hit this.

you could do it in 4

Attached: boomers.webm (1280x720, 919K)

You don't know what you're missin.

Not sure how he's not banned. He gets deleted more than enough for avatarfagging.

Why? Its more optimal and outclasses the legacy swords

Devil knuckle can be summoned on side rolls which allows to cheese the shit out of Furies.

the MJ documentary was proven to be nothing more than anecdotal BS already, hell they had to cut stuff for the Europe release just because journalist already disproved a lot of the "anecdotal" evidence as objectively false with actual evidence.

I fucking know. Just don't link previous threads, don't reply to the autist, and don't make template threads. you'll be fine he was ignored and always will be

>you will never use Drive again
>you will never have summoned swords to boost your damage again
Why?

I'm not planning to play DmC any time soon but I'm gonna back this up so it doesn't get lost again.

I think dmc threads are fine for now since the game is still pretty new, just have to stop having multiple at the same time

>Nero has a unlockable chewing gum taunt you can use once per mission that heals you

I need it. How the hell do I get it?

>April 2nd
>Queue up Bloody Palace as Vergil
>Get teamed with a V and a Nero
>And, oh God no, it's a Dante
>Every room, Nero is rawhiding the shit out of one enemy at a time, V is just reading until he has 3 runes, and summoning Nightmare for, like, 5 seconds at a time
>Do my best to carry, judgement-cutting on as many combos as I can manage -- Haven't practiced Vergil much in the last 24 hours
>Insane Dante buffoon just keep using Gunslinger to slap hats on everything
>Not even doing Hat Trick to deal damage and stunlock shit
>Contributes nothing
>Get to the first boss
>Everyone is getting amped up to go nuts on Goliath
>Finally, everyone gets to just focus on one target, so Twinkie and Unga can feel like they aren't total fuckwits
>Dante dumps all of his orbs in a single go
>Fucking one-shots the boss as soon as we spawn in
>Rainstorms into the portal
>Proceeds to spam Hats for the next 15 floors

Attached: 2.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

>morrison VA pulled off the coolest chill blackbro in recent vidya

Attached: 1549963063284.png (225x334, 58K)

He's not ours. He was shitting up all the RE threads in the past couple months. Nigger migrated.

>can get s-ranks with vee and nero
>have yet ro do it with dante

Attached: 1428391051438.png (211x198, 69K)

Adding to this, V isn't the only one who can jump on that spike.

Attached: I get that reference.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

go back

fuck the loading times are killing it for me bros

Attached: 1539576801067.png (1920x1080, 240K)

How's this a bad thing?

Attached: 20190318204801_1.jpg (744x876, 129K)

>Morrison VA is white

Wow. Could have fooled me. Cool.

Resetera will always blow up shit like this. Capcom won't give a single fuck about it. Reuben's interview was the least offensive shit he could have ever said.

>it still crits
YEEEEESSSSSSS

Attached: 1550938821910.jpg (343x361, 21K)

Got a source? I don't think you're wrong I just can't find it on google

God, I love Balrog. That uppercut is so satisfying.

I know soul is a tired meme at this point, but this may be the most soulful game to come out in quite some time.

I was so fucking relieved when the game told me I could select Rebellion and Sparda.

Not that I dislike the sword or anything, the moves seem dope. But it completely fucks my muscle memory and I always fuck up. I've been using Rebellion since my teens, man,

Based capcom dabbing on trannies

Attached: itsuno e3.jpg (849x957, 339K)

This outrage culture is fucking pathetic. Give it a week and no ones will remember this bullshit.

Attached: 1549554402228.gif (88x128, 103K)

Blackface
Opting not to use a PoC
Being pro sexual harassment
Celebrating a pedo

nah, he used to be the autist of DMC threads until he got doxxed to be a diaperfag from /mlp/

Attached: 1530390746410.jpg (1833x1021, 740K)

How do I take an animated gif and make it faster?

>Blackface
You mean a character who was white in the first place?

Definitely. SO much love put into that game.

No fucking way...

who /moorbsthansense/ here

Attached: rrrr.png (212x71, 21K)

How? and don't tell me M13 faust cause even with that it gives you 10 mil per hour

Source please?

Attached: heh.png (944x404, 53K)

So, nothing
Gotcha

Attached: 123.png (670x633, 230K)

there is a guy called Razorfist in you tube who has all the sources compiled in a couple of videos.
I would post the video itself but i don't want to derail the thread, also people might confuse it with E-celeb plugs.

Attached: 1549554402228.gif (88x128, 103K)

Guess who's coming to April 1st too?

Attached: 1552925005219.png (480x709, 543K)

might buy DmC on sale because of this, thanks for this user.

Way too slow.

That is the single coolest webm I've seen so far, holy shit.

I ended up feeling a bit disappointed at how dry the cutscenes of the games were. There was barely any crazy fighting choreography and and goofy theatrics like in 3 and 4, it barely feels Yuji Shimomura worked on it. But the gameplay visuals and options have never been so varied, interesting and stimulating. It's a pretty good tradeoff.

>using CE for anything other than infinite health to practice bosses

Attached: 1530334281934.jpg (3840x2160, 640K)

Look, Yea Forums! Unga Nero wants to make daddy Vergil proud and read some books!

Attached: 20190318204858_1.jpg (2560x1440, 409K)

>this guy gets banned for making sense
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/page-11#post-18959275

Kek, it just gets more hilarious. I’m glad the companies I work for don’t listen to these fucks and make a ton of money off their raging

Nintendo bowed down
Sony bowed down
Valve bowed down
Team Ninja/Koei/Tecmo bowed down
Capcom bowed down (sfv)

Its over

Yeah there's almost no action scenes

Dmc4 got a lot of shit for "showing you cool stuff instead of letting you do cool stuff" so it might be a response to that

>Morrison VA is white

Hilarious since Morrison was literally blacked washed.

Good for you Nero

Attached: 1552774249981.jpg (720x506, 34K)

Black Nico looks unironically better though.

Attached: 5dr69c7rqhj11.jpg (1273x717, 185K)

Thank you user

These people are insane. Boggles my fucking mind.

Yeah, I'm thinking Capcom is based.

Attached: 1541308919156.jpg (774x850, 197K)

You seem like a wise guy, user, do you have any suggestions for Unga Nero? He really wants to read, but doesn't know where to start

Attached: 20190318205003_1.jpg (2560x1440, 436K)

DMD mission 3
>Deaths: 45
>Amount of stuff I practised in the void that I actually managed to pull off: 5%
>Times I actually reached Artemis: One
How do you keep your motivation lads?

What's weird is that they didn't change her dialog. She still mentions getting her skin color from Agnus, but not really. Agnus looked straight-up Indian.

>Morrison VA is white
He looks asiatic to me.

Attached: Joey Camen.jpg (3008x2000, 1.67M)

Every character looked better in their concept art. RE engine is shit when it comes to keeping up with
the sex appeal of Capcom artists.

Mind you, I'm talking about skin color or whatever. That outrage spiel is fucking pathetic.

I just wish Capcom didn't go with face scanning for these games though. It's the one thing I don't like about RE2 and DMC5.

This guy is based as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=50F5lnBOVbg

He should try The Very Hungry Caterpillar. It's a real page-turner.

White enough for resetera

"What'd you say?"
>Nero, the books don't talk. You have to open them up and look at the words.

Attached: 1552911032410.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Beat SoS and you can just bring all the swords with you.

he's black and has the michael jackson disease, dumbass

How dare you said this after you died you dumbass feather face

Attached: 20190317184603_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

>he beat the jews
well done

>try many times to get past mission 8 sanic without damage
>finally succeed after a dozen tries
>only to be fucked over by a goat icicle
dmd is frustrating

Attached: 1443997244977.jpg (1015x923, 494K)

and you didn't think to share it? i'ts been lost forever

she has his hair thingy but on the other side

>Morrison's VA is white
>kratos' VA is black
so this is how you do likeable characters ? swap their color palette ?

Personally I think RE2 looks fantastic, the face-scanning and realism works far better for it than it does for DMC5.

Yes. There's still some action though and dedicating a lot of the cutscene time to story development saves us from boring walking segments in-game.

These people are mentally ill, I hope capcom pull the tried and tested method of "ignore them for a week until they find a new thing to crusade over"

Also how the fuck is that place so active? It's so boring

All the men in DMC5 look great

I know exactly where he should start.

Attached: 1551708615958.png (1280x720, 966K)

you should tell him to FLOCK OFF

>that thread title
I have this strange mix of emotions
laughter, disgust, confusion, pity
but mostly laughing

The Cat in the Hat

Attached: Raydi.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>implying Kratos is white

Attached: General.jpg (250x350, 14K)

Better off not making characters at all. It's impossible not to offend someone.

Hmmmm, let's see... Oh no-no-no, Nero, this book section contains adult only material, it's too early for you to read stuff like this, let's check other sections
>Nero hated him, because Vergil was telling the truth

Attached: 20190318205135_1.jpg (2560x1440, 476K)

It's the fucking DT, I can't deal with DT'd enemies. I really love these games but I'm bad and I'm mad because I'm bad, it's gonna take forever for me to get good seeing as how I also came to a point where I try the mission twice a day, with like 6 hours of pause inbetween because I die and close the game. I don't even have the "getting old" card

>Nero says fuck you and gives a huge ass middle finger to Vergil when he goes DT

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Mind you, I'm not talking about skin color or whatever.

I'm a retard.

They're fine and I understand if people are liking it which is cool since I want the game to be well received. I'm just bummed out Vergil doesn't have a sleek, sharp features he had in 3. His concept art looks like Vergil from 3 but appropriately aged. I can't help seeing Vergil's face and thinking it's fucking huge.

Attached: 1552578079052.png (1200x754, 1.06M)

the only weird thing about nico is when she shows her long-ass gums
freaks me out man

>As far as the original subject of this thread goes, it's quite a reach to be making such accusations, IMO. While I don't know who this guy is, taking a quick look at his posted videos makes it obvious that he does various characters as comedy. An integral part of comedy is crossing the line a little bit; that's what has always made comedy funny. I don't believe he is doing anything with malicious intent.
>User Banned (Duration Pending): Excusing bigotry
KEK
What a fucking shitshow

Attached: 2 asari sluts laughing.png (739x700, 851K)

Please judge me lady

I’m just laughing at all this shit honestly. These people are legit nutjobs. It’s fucking funny how most of them go to the suicide thoughts thread and claim they want to kill themselves every day

Best tip for Nero is to stay in the air as much as possible and focus on anything that can attack the air (usually mages).

I thought he and his daughter looked kind of hispanic but honestly I don't know shit.

Looks like we have a winner! Alright Nero, show us what you've found

Attached: 20190318205259_1.jpg (2560x1440, 710K)

Nico is Agnus' daughter? Makes sense but shit where did I miss that piece of information?

asians are white or not depending on what is more beneficial

I can't get proper exceed timings, staying airborne is never ever tier difficulty for me. I can't help but panic. I do try to kill the Lusachia and if I manage to do it then the Riots fuck me over

FUCK BOOKS

Attached: LAME BOOKS.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

I don't even think the character designers knew what they were doing when they made Agnus, he just looks straight-up not human.

Attached: agnus.png (1066x713, 739K)

Agnus wasn't black anyway. His skin tone was slightly darker than all the Caucasians in the game but that's about it.

Anyway, none of this shit matters at all. None of the conceptual art is a faithful recreation this time around since they hire actors after the fact. Nico's model is actually pretty good considering the direction they went with.

>a moderator doesn’t know that Kratos previous VA was black, nor knows that he was Greek
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/page-11#post-18961522

This is top tier gold. You can’t pay for this sort of entertainment

it's not outright stated but heavily implied
specifically when nico meets dante for the first time.

lmao this can;t be real

Attached: 6b7038f3145177710612281936_700wa_0.gif (285x235, 739K)

I found DMC4 Dante, Nero and Vergil a lot more attractive

Anything I'm missing?

Attached: NeroBossCounters.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

before the ashes he was tan at best

It's more explicit in the novel, but Dante is the guy who killed her father he talks about rescuing in the first mission

Did you buy all the upgrades? You got a triple jump + glide to top it off, then there's the air taunt, you can just keep snatching enemies to jump off of and reset your moves.

so are these threads gonna be filled with political shitposting now

Attached: 1531844889978.png (457x396, 184K)

I gotta learn to parry.

I just assumed he was some buff as shit Indian dude with a lot of Anglo heritage

Attached: 1552071508368.png (529x500, 361K)

youtu.be/qiiW2lKu-og?t=49

Only upgrades I don't have as Nero should be Ex provocation, get more orbs and the final Devil Bringer skill

just go to vg they're more slower and better without these shitposters

>User Banned (Duration Pending): Excusing bigotry
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: Worried Lady.png (389x325, 213K)

>Order of the sword emblem on Ex Colour jacket
Oh, neat. I don't like the colour so I never use it but that's a cool detail.

You can definitely buster the witches. Nero beats the shit out of them then stomps their faces into the rocks at their front where they merge with the chicken

Beginning of the game has Nero askign how she feels about saving Dante, who killed her father.

Game's files also mention that her father is from Fortuna and he designed the original Motor Sword of the order of the sword.

Who's the only character you know in Fortuna who's a scientist from the Order of the Sword?

I kinda like the connection. You can definitely see slight traces of Agnus in her and her background is pretty believable.

He’s peak /fit/ Yea Forums

>tan
He's just greek.

Attached: average greek.jpg (153x240, 11K)

ROYAL REVENGE WORKS ON PROJECTILES, JUST HIT VERGIL BY USING IT ON A SUMMON SWORD.

Yeah.

Yeah when you spell it out like that, it seems really obvious. I just never made the connection because I'm stupid.

>"Our last hope Nero...was completely useless"

>Dante nods cause he knew that's what V was about to say

So subtle, yet so fucking savage

Attached: 1552743987961.png (853x486, 657K)

That's just bustering them when they're down, that's not a buster counter.

how the fuck do people unironically post on shitcetera

If Merkel gave them back their neetbux, he'd be at least 3 shades whiter as a hiki

Listen&Believe

She also stutters like him when she spills her spaghetti over Dante.

I'm really having trouble with V in DMD, fighting those lizards in tight corridors with him is not a good time, but in wide spaces shadow can't cc them quite well enough once they pop their dt.

Yeah, the counters on the non-Nero bosses. I expect an update when Bloody Palace is out.

>Overture with knuckle
Just went from mid tier Devil breaker to high tier

Attached: 1537577959974.jpg (636x779, 60K)

Nero watch out!

Attached: 20190318205236_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.4M)

>excusing bigotry
waht

Attached: 1549775782045.gif (480x247, 998K)

Attached: WrongthinkERA.png (943x477, 258K)

>Goliath
SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Quick question how do I rebind taunt on PC?

Same strat as always, never stop reading, dt your kitty, dot your bird and let nightmare light the whole area up.
Also, it seems counter intuitive but you've gotta plow your way through the crowd and take some of them with you while leaving others behind. They'll do their slowwalk animation since they can't trigger attacks unless they're in frame and you can focus them down a couple at a time. Those DT spins take like a full 10 bars off your health so you can't risk accidentally taking two of them at once

>wrongthink

Attached: theylive.gif (500x209, 1.85M)

>knuckle
What do you mean?

Overture was always high-tier for me even without the knucle due how versatile it is despite being simple

>500 damage
>big dick aoe
>softlock-on targeting
>buster-like counter
>easy parry

And subjectively, it feels great to use with its sound effects and particles. Feels like Nero got his own shotgun, but only works point blank.

You can choose what direction to teleport to after finishing an enemy with V by holding the stick in that direction. You dont need to ONLY telport to the next enemy

Pop Shredder and Cerberus Revolver for Fury counters, the faust hat works well too

You can exceed during the buster animations (literally time your rev with Nero’s animation), hold gun, hold breaker, you can spawn summon swords mid-buster if youre in DT.

dodging as V resets your charge moves but you dont have to repress the button anymore I think they patches it

Shit, you're right. Nice catch.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully I'll be able to put it to practice.

The Void needs to include bosses
>rampant avatarfagging tranny
Why does every general seem to have one of these people?
I'm so fucking hype for BP
I'm eating shit on DMD and I'm not gonna lie I'm not finding it fun, but I've done DH twice, SoS and Human once each, and I need more fightan but DMD is just too hectic with so many enemies not being staggerable and having so much health

Even reddit is shitting on this thread as stated in the thread. And it’s msking them angry. I’m glad they are the laughingstock of the internet

>HE DOESNT KNOW
Attack as Nero
Before you press exceed, press the Devil Bringer button

You have an exceed for your exceed. This is the fucking lengths they went through for 5.

Attached: E7DF8ECD-B477-42E4-BEDA-E8836089819D.jpg (800x808, 427K)

>want to use DSD for optimal damage and better moveset
>dont want Yea Forums to make fun of me

Nero can do a punch with his ghost hands if you hit the button at the right time during moves, but I honestly have no clue what the timing is for most of them.

Fucking WHAT

man it's 4am but I'll be trying this with every breaker tomorrow

>V can do a stylish spin as an air taunt during high ranks
>You can rev the Red Queen when Nero stabs a boss with it during buster for increased damage
>Nero can spam Bringer Knuckle during Showdown/Punchline Ride/Streak Rev
>Overture can counter Goliath's charge and his Air Slam attack
>Punchline Breakage can knock Goliath to the ground (works in Air too)
>You can rev Red Queen while riding punchline
>One of Nero's taunts is reminiscent of the way he reloads Blue Rose by throwing bullets up in the air in 4 while fighting Dante
>Gerbera's ground Breakage (Kamehameha) can counter the spinny lizards while they're rolling towards you
>If you taunt Vergil then he may taunt back at you during the fight
>Nero's bullet gauge slowly fills up to let you know when the charged shot is ready and which level it's at

Attached: deadweight.jpg (1460x672, 118K)

You can also Stand Punch with Devil Breakers?

Jesus Christ. There's not enough fingers for this game.

>BLOODY PALACE CO-OP
>JUMP ON V’s SPIKE
>EQUIP FAUST HAT
>SSSSSSSSSS

mein god

Attached: 1552360006742.gif (316x193, 115K)

It's really hard to fault anyone for liking DSD's moveset since its a longtime warranted modernization of the Rebellion because it already felt outdated in DMC4 when Nero could do much more with a single button compared to Rebellion feeling incomplete without Swordmaster.

One thing to mention is that Knuckle isn't for damage, but to keep enemies from flying away from you. If you do a Streak and time your Knuckle correctly you can keep the enemy right in front of you.

It works with every action, not just breakers. EVERY SINGLE ONE. You can even ora ora after a taunt.

Is E&I Gunslinger now peak claw-core? I cannot fathom how I am supposed to shoot in multiple directions without using taking my fingers off the right trigger

Attached: 1550428854826.jpg (666x689, 42K)

You can do it. You just need to be mighty fast. Or just rebind.

Yeah I just looked up videos for it, I think I understand how it works. Looks like it's mostly an alternate exceed that affects where you leave the enemy. This is fucking insane, I can't wait to play with this.

Jesus.

I can't keep up with this shit. Itsuno, have mercy. I'm not crazy enough.

>we make Deviru May Crai 4 and everybody comprain dere action in cutscenes dat could be prayabre
>so we make Deviru May Crai 5 cutscenes just for prot
>and you fuckin comprain dey boring?!
>fuckin gaijin don know what dey want

go back

I just bind shoot to LB for every character. How have you been doing charge shots in the first place if you still have shoot on a face button?

Bullshit.

I can't fathom accomplishing such things, too much shit to remember at once and yes, I know muscle memory is a thing but you need to be able to perform the right inputs, which I can't do and have never been able to do, not in a such small time frame

How does parrying even work? Just attack when enemy attacks? Does any atack worth any weapon? I can't even parry the ghost guys with Nero

I saw this dead weight 'mod' but what if I want to unistall it how does it go?

very awkwardly
It's too ingrained in me that left bumper is devil trigger I don't know if I could change that

>Can't beat mission 19
How do I git gud

you can spin Goliath like bowser in mario 64 when you get the buster arm

Play it safe for now. Stay in trickster, focus on avoiding attack strings and then countering. Learn his actual attack patterns.

What difficulty?

Yeah, you just need your active attack frames to clash with your enemy's active attack frames.

>Mission 7 Angelo fight on DMD
HELP

trannyfag is legacy ?
Though I guess I should have realized it from the fact that he acts the same

Learn Royalguard in 5-10 minutes to make his phase 1 piss easy but don't be afraid to use trickster instead for multihits and doppleganger phase.

take your time and realize that he has only like 5 moves and punish when a move finishes

Nero, are you okay?

Attached: 20190318220038_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

>that entire comment section
Is this extremely surreal to anyone else?

Attached: 1552675609944.png (307x358, 162K)

Wait, she is not black now?
I though she is just a super light-skinned

Oh my do you need help user? Who are you playing as

Fair enough, guess it's the opposite for me. First thing I did in DMC4 was rebind shoot to LB. I was so used to using DT as an iframe for Nero that I had Destroy Breaker bound to my DT button for the first run of the game too.

pray that you get paired with an actual player V.
AI V dies at the ver start of the fight and you have to deal with the whole squad DTing.
Which is exactly what happened to me.
I used tomboy and unga'd my way through
godspeed user

So I'm guessing V doesn't have finishers for his summons/Nightmare?

It’s super easy with rawhide

At mission 18, which encounters are the ones that get counted for the final ranking? The birb solo and catto solo fights?

Attached: 1552663098098.jpg (495x535, 157K)

>Spamming knuckle while drilling and enemy with Helter Skelter
It just jeeps getting better and better

Attached: 1528759413036.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Only the final nightmare fight.

Hey know you know why I use Helter Skelter x 5

I use DSD because I'm not a silly Rebellionfag who's stuck in the past and can't adapt to change.

Every encounter does. That's why you skip ones that you can that are short.

Is this the Stand punch or an actual double-exceed you're talking about, user?

Attached: gay thinking noises.jpg (750x1000, 151K)

Nero!?

Attached: 20190318220039_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

Light black isnt black

I'm sure someone has already figured this out but the DLC Gerbera has different actions when used without any directional inputs and you can use it to get up into the air and plow back on the ground extremely fast.

I actually love it more than any of the other arms solely because I can time it a lot easier to combo with.

Just do Honeycomb for massive style.

I recently changed to square melee and triangle style after many, many years of triangle/circle, I thought it would take weeks to adapt but I got used to it in a day.

>Vergil uses blistering swords
>parry them by jumping with balrog

I noticed that after the birb fight, the mission score counts the enemies that spawn after you beat birb under the same encounter, meaning ignoring them will reduce your score by 1k or more, even though they're not mandatory

V seems a bit bitchy at times. I don't think he would have been that overt about how bad Nero fucked up if he'd been there. At least Dante will tell Nero he's a dead weight to his face

Your points get averaged after each encounter. Every attack gives you points. Different attacks give different amount of points. The moment you attack/gain points they are multiplied by your current style. Therefore do not try to kill enemies before building up style and skip fights that are too short for building it.

How does the game perform on base PS4

Fuck, really? Ranking is real bizarre on some missions. I guess one way of S-ranking it is to farm those goons with RG blocks.

Woah good find.

i think the final devil bringer skill is the double jump and glide isnt it?

>At least Dante will tell Nero he's a dead weight to his face
Dante didn't really mean it either. He was just hoping to keep him out of getting involved with Vergil, in case of the worst case scenario.

I have it on the base PS4 and it runs smooth.

That's pretty fucking hypocritical of V who was just prior planning on giving the Sparda to Nero until he found Dante was right next to it

And her primary colour matches his as well (yellow, like Agnus' wings, attacks and auras)

i dont know what it is but i failed to buster him like 5 times on dmd now, i just went on without the buster

Yeah, it's 3 Hell Cainas on SoS. Got like 3k while ignoring them, and 4.3k after beating them with SS

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

Okay I gotta ask, is it true that you can't pull off a distorted real impact in this game? Cause I swear I pull it off sometimes. I don't know if the damage is as crazy as it used to be, but I do see a lot of explosive effects happen.

its the knuckle, i only call it a pre-exceed because mehanically it might as well be. sorry for the confusion

>with every breaker
user it works with breakers but its not a breaker, it the bringer, did you beat the game yet?

>One of Nero's taunts is reminiscent of the way he reloads Blue Rose by throwing bullets up in the air in 4 while fighting Dante

This one also fully charges Blue Rose.

Based

>have to beat human mode for the cheevo

At least I can practice royal guard

Attached: 1520153455185.png (836x900, 231K)

>the shame of it

>user it works with breakers but its not a breaker, it the bringer, did you beat the game yet?
Yeah I'm in the middle of clearing DMD. What I'm looking forward to seeing is how it interacts with every breaker attack though.

>This fucking obscene amount of moves I had absolutely no idea you could pull off

Someone should work on a list. This is fucking overwhelming.

is parrying just reflecting/clashing with your attack button? i dont really understand how to pull it off

Attached: 1552037472120.png (542x616, 46K)

Did we just discover momentum breaking?

And the revving taunt is also functional, giving Nero one exceed bar. Though it's hard to miss since he does it at the beginning of every boss in the story.

>figured out Buster Arm breakage does huge damage
>decide to bring 4 of them to the mission 16 boss fight on SoS
>Malphas gets fucking deleted

DMC is the MGS of action games

Normal's not even good for that because everything is super passive.

go back

did he died?

Basically yeah. Not every attack in the game is parry-able (for example normal Antenora attacks can't be parried, but their rush-attack after they've been knocked back can be parried) but pretty much every attack with active hit frames can parry the parry-able attacks. I'm pretty sure Scissors and Fury are parry-able on every single attack they do.

Attached: Fury.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

ah ok just wasnt sure if you thought i meant breaker and not bringer.

Apparently its best with skelter, since you can spam. the shit out of it. overture becomes even better. punch line becomes literal.

Yes, it's just hard to pull off with most singular attacks since timing is strict. It's rather easy to see for yourself with fast multi-hits like Prop-Shredder and Balrog's punches.

Attached: 20190318220045_1.jpg (2560x1440, 786K)

I'm so shit at this game I haven't found half of anything. I still don't know how to parry properly and I don't understand how the ranking system works past "doing different things all the time instead of spamming shit"

How does dantes teleport work?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLbQNKNvqXo at 39 seconds

>next time ill win
>for now take this
>later nero
>opens book
>ur a faget son

rude

And if you do the revving taunt on SSS, it fully exceeds Red Queen.

It's the little things, man.

I truly don't understand why anyone would ever browse resetera unironically. Yea Forums can be annoying sometimes, but resetera is just a bunch of miserable, self righteous cunts 100% of the time

thanks for insight

I can't believe deadweight is fucking dead

>casual DMC fan
>completely overwhelmed by DMC4 Dante moveset, not helpted by the fact that half the moveset feels weak and useless

>DMC5 Dante's inventory can be customized
>want to keep 2 weapons on hand just like DMC3 for the sake of simplicity
>end up keeping the full inventory because absolutely everything feels powerful and useful

I'll have some ROADKILL, then IGNITE THE FLAME with a side of *Bruce Lee noises*

Attached: 1535753146720.jpg (1277x725, 423K)

How can I deal with the spinning faggots once they started their bullshit?

Attached: 1341939938112.jpg (461x523, 50K)

>still don't know how to parry properly
do moves with the longest startup time possible dude
launcher, streak/stinger, its pretty easy once you find the right move

Dante has two teleports. The first is forward+style which puts you in the air just above the enemy. The second is back to forward+style which puts you on the ground in front of the enemy.

>I don't understand how the ranking system works past "doing different things all the time instead of spamming shit"
It's literally just that. Vary up your moves as much as you can and don't forget to taunt time to time. Air taunts are the best since you're not as vulnerable as ground taunts being long and holding you in place and they're quite functional (Nero's air taunt can be EX/MAX-act, Dante's rose throw/ecstasy can launch enemies).

V's air taunt is pretty useless outside of the DT bar that he needs a lot of, but the twirl one is still fun to use everytime.

Every weapon being viable on its own is the biggest improvement for DMC5 Dante for sure.

>I can't get proper exceed timings
That's not as important as you might think. As long as you get a couple of ExActs and one or the other MaxAct you're fine. And even if you don't you can make up for it elsewhere.
>staying airborne is never ever tier difficulty for me
Use all of Nero's airtime extensions. Triple jump, air taunt when you can, use Calibur and Roulette. Finally use Snatch and enemy step right afterward to reset your jump count.
In general Snatch is your best friend
>Riots
learn to parry them. practice on them in the void for a while until you can nail the parries and they will never be an issue again. And if you wanna get rid of them for good, use charged breaker Buster to wipe them out.
Also always focus first on riots then anything else

>played V on DMD
>paired with an EX colour Nero
>wait for him for that final fight, it's pretty clear he's playing live by then
>mfw we just fucking ruin everything and I get one of my only S ranks in DMD

Thank you Nerobro. I rated you SSStylish

based Balrogfag

Coyote A on them to slow them down and punch them hard.

Just really fast Ground Tricks from the looks of it. RB + Back > Forward + Style Button.

Speaking of Vergil, if your last combo hit (before he's knocked back) is with a Cerberus square attack (crystal works best I've found) and you time it right you can hit him with the neutral-release long-range lightning bolt as he recovers just before he teleports away to sneak in some cheeky extra damage.

Woah what, I gotta see that. I need to do more ground taunts since I'm so accustomed to air being safer to do.

Hat trick breaks them out of it.

Shoot them with the shotgun and they start to slow down. When that happens you can melee them and will fall out of it.

Not to mention they interview a guy who was a child friend who spent time with MJ alone who testified nothing happened as far as he knows but they edited around it to make it seem like he was victimized, to which he is currently responding with a lawsuit.

stand name
「 PEPPERONI PIZZA 」

Attached: 54256795_2560467867299883_6497480173825294336_o.jpg (1280x905, 180K)

Who's the dead weight now bitch

Attached: 20190317184721_1.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

I love how Itsuno managed to make taunts even more interesting and gameplay relevant beyond style preservation.

Exactly how I felt. My original impulse was to make smaller set ups but every weapon is so fun to use this time around, I'm getting used to using all of them at the same time.

I'll probably still make smaller sets along the way.

>The second is back to forward+style which puts you on the ground in front of the enemy
Oh, I thought he did some asian cancelling magic
Guess I could've just read the skill list
Thanks user

>tfw Nidhogg transforms in DMD

Attached: 1541150348698.gif (213x199, 339K)

I had the exact same experience. My problem with 4 wasn't that I had 3 guns and 3 devil arms, it was that one on each was not something I ever wanted to use.

haha imagine if every boss did that on dmd

Attached: spider suicide.jpg (2048x1152, 456K)

>ranking system
vary up your moves, taunt now and then and don't get hit.
Also style gain rises exponentially for each enemy hit within an attack. That means that you want to group up enemies and hit them all at once.
If you're aiming for mission S rank you want to remember that it's more important to keep a high style ranking going than just reaching it once

WHY IS THIS GAME SO SLOW
UGHHH
TURBO PLEASE
NOT HAVING SKYFALL INTO ROYAL GUARD INERTIA SHENANIGANS SUCK DICK

DANTE FEELS LIKE HE'S UNDER WATER

CAPCOM PLEASE

Yeah, I kind of felt the same way. I never really got a hang for DMC4 Dante aside from hurr distortion real impact. Maybe I've just gotten a bit more used to style-switching but it feels like I don't have to be a wizard to enjoy the character anymore.

>
Regarding the hiring of Joey Camen, Capcom hasn't issued anything as of now. We've contacted Capcom to comment on the issue and we'll update this article as soon as there's any development.

This is getting more and more entertaining.

Attached: 1364322804598.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

>transforms
He does what now

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

As opposed to the 85% of the time for this board.

I love how sanic fast Dante is when you spam ground trick, especially on the Cavalier fight.

>mfw im going to try a loadout with every other weapon being rebellion/sparda/DSD

Attached: 0EB9ACE8-5BD6-44C6-B5FE-0061C8B10B3A.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

He becomes cerberushogg

I cant get myself over from using 3 weapons like in DMC4. Fucking motorbike and hat.

Attached: nidhogg dmd.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>Parry
Somebody help a poor scrub out, how do? I'm too schtupid to figure it out

Attached: 3BbMNKlG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Should've written "ur a deadweight" but it's too late

Attached: 20190318204606_1.jpg (2560x1440, 391K)

I barely got to experience it because by the time he started attacking I already murdered him.
The real issue though was that I had to start the fight with a quarter of my healthbar.
The fact that he could two shot me with his stronger attacks was pretty fucking scary

Finished the game on normal yesterday, should I bother with the harder dificulties or do they just bloat enemy damage and health?

While not necessarily a feature, the Vergil v. Nero fight, the song plays normally; but will immediately go to the Bang-ing once you go DT so it doesn't have to be waited out.

>tfw unlocked DMD mode last night
>Going to have to deal with this shit
This is no longer crazy.

Attached: 1534981927773.png (499x513, 283K)

Its important to remember how your dodges affect your pets, too. With vigor 2 they don't die immediately most of the time, but shadow can barely take a hit from most wumbo sized enemies, so don't be afraid to dodge for your pets sake if you don't have enough dt to work a nightmare respawn into the mix

it just means attacking into enemy attack. But some of them are super strict, luck or just plain impossible.

First DMC eh?

It’s easy as dante, switch to balrog and use the basic jabs when an enemy is attacking

I just did this fight on DMD why did this not happen?

Enemies in different locations and enemies have more moves. Do it.

>Featured myself in my own game
This happen to anyone else? Was pretty interesting to watch actually.

I always get hype over IGNITE THE FLAME. Those fucking uppercuts man.

All the time.

Artemis on DMD is quite possibly the best fight in the game.

Son of Sparda changes enemy layouts. After that its just different variations of hp and damage.

She looks like white trash who has fuller lips than usual.

geryon knight sucks 100x worse
I fought him twice on DMD and he did it both times. You must have just beat him too fast for it to trigger

>Max gear works on any of cavellier's moves, not just the combos

This shit is nuts once you get it rolling

Yeah it's the glide

Would love to see older weapons ported from the other games and touched up to 5's standard. Thinking about a potential DMC5 version of Nevan gets me fucking hard.

What's the worst enemy to face on Hell and Hell and why is it Riot?

Attached: 1534527942200.jpg (643x599, 34K)

Based raceblind ascended retard user who sees only the good in us all

>Ally V down during the entire fight
>Proto Angelo takes like 10 minutes to kill

Well. Considering that you're playing as V there is a chance that you had your eyes closed.

Vergil playable is already confirmed, but what I really want is a Nelo Angelo DT. Playing as him in 3SE was fun as fuck

Attached: 1552880739587.jpg (1200x900, 791K)

>geryon knight
I found him to be not that bad though. As long as you manage your DT right you can just nightmare summon whenever he throws massive timeslows at you and you can just wail on him until he's dead

Can someone post the V and Vergil "We are one" no way fag

He's in 4SE too. I reckon it's pretty likely.

youtu.be/pnaqoWrFBrE
I guess you'll have to wait for a bit after he activates his DT

>Vergil playable is already confirmed,
like officially or just from people poking around the files and finding a pretty complete moveset

wasn't it a sparda DT for the costume?

>He's in 4SE too.
No he isn't, corrupted Vergil's DT in 4 is Sparda

This is an absolute scrub secret and if you do it like I did ur a faget

If you play on Human you can buy an infinite number (or at least more than 30) of gold orbs from Nico. They cap out at 50,000 red orbs cost, and carry over difficulties so you can use them on higher difficulties

Can you knock Vergil out of his DT like you could in 3 or do you have to just kind of live with it until he's done flying around?

>already confirmed
It is? Please don't lie to me user.

Quadruple S really trivializes the game, even on DMD. Free 3 Hit combo/Stinger/Launcher that does a lot of damage and can be used to combo extend and can be used multiple times in a SSS combo is retarded.
>inb4 j-just dont use it

Is there any way to cancel or shorten V's pet DT animation?

I thought Dante had Sparda and Vergil had Nelo Angelo in their respective Sparda costumes, but fuck maybe I'm getting it mixed with 3.

I don't understand how to use it, I followed the instructions, at least thought I did, and it didn't work.

Nero can grab his ass the fuck out of the air when he does his 911 attack

You can royal guard his face and have him faceplant or buster him as Nero and piledrive him.

You can do other stuff like use Double Kalina Ann's laser which he's pretty helpless against

you can
youtu.be/WPQc0klvriM
3:15

Yeah, that's how it was in 3, but they removed it in 4 for some reason, probably time constraints because of Lady/Trish

How do i drive the motorbike?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

The only time I ever died was on DH testing how to get the trophy vs King Cerberus, how are you such a shitter?

>he uses boomerbellion

Attached: 1552858549870.png (370x420, 228K)

>Daniel Southworth's cheekbones

Attached: 0i9e0r.jpg (1024x738, 53K)

gameplay is good, cut scene framerate drops rarely

Where's my megaboomer weapon Alastor?

>As long as you get a couple of ExActs and one or the other MaxAct you're fine
I can in the void and only in the void
>Use all of Nero's airtime extensions. Triple jump, air taunt when you can, use Calibur and Roulette. Finally use Snatch and enemy step right afterward to reset your jump count.
In general Snatch is your best friend
Mom's spaghetti, again, I can input those attacks in the void but I end up spamming random buttons in actual fights
>Also always focus first on riots then anything else
But the other enemy in that mission 3 room is a caster which would fuck me over if I don't kill it first

Panic ensues and my brain goes haywire. I suck at everything in life so I play vidya to escape this reality, however I also suck at vidya and I end up doing nothing at all and feeling empty

SM style combo extenders keep you riding the bike for a bit

I kind of wish Dante had a special sprint animation if Cavelier was his current weapon where he just hops on it like V gets on Shadow.

>Dan can finally let loose after months of silence

Attached: 1552310522780.png (513x468, 237K)

I still have no idea how cavelliere is meant to work

Enzo confiscated it. Trish will probably have to loan it out since she can't use Sparda anymore.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.66M)

just transform into sdt as normal when you have sss rank
you will skip the starting animation and for the first few seconds of the transformation you can leave it by pressing the dt button again

>Lucifer is gone but the most useful part of its whole kit has been turned into Dante's aerial taunt and retains the same properties
based

Attached: 1552488746407.png (847x656, 349K)

not him but thanks anyway i will try that

Nip magic RE7 engine was basically made to squeeze base PS4, runs perfectly as long as you aren't a Totalbitchtits tier 120fps autismo

Isn't goliath a very vailed nod to Great Demon Lord Astaroth from 'Ghosts 'n Goblins'...or an outright one. Anyway I think there's a connection.

What arms do you use, gerbera makes air time easy

The only way to redeem yourself now is to get all S ranks

Attached: 601150_20190316002459_1.png (453x401, 334K)

why the memes for this game are so good

Attached: 53591676_10213764954094649_2158400359649771520_n.jpg (960x617, 93K)

when you're at SSS rank you can trigger it without doing the sword in the chest animation and you get like 4 seconds of free SDT that doesn't drain the bar you can also deactivate from

Son of Sparda changes enemy spawns, bosses gain new moves, also stuff is more dangerous. In DMD mode enemies also have the ability to Devil Trigger on their own and bosses are at their most dangerous.

You didn't die on DMD? You're literally leagues above me then.

>the roses were never part of Lucifer
>that was just Dante all along

Attached: giphy.gif (480x264, 1.47M)

>Mega Buster
OH NO NERO STOP YOU'RE CHARGING IT INTO YOUR OWN FACE

Se, how many moves/skills does dante have in total? 80? 90?

>Chapter 18 boss
>Zero health pickups through the level
how do I get good at these suckers and not get hit, I can do good up until they all start showing up together and start kicking my ass

Attached: 1530563876546.png (315x289, 78K)

You do realize the fact that if literally anything in your epic "dox" was true, id be actually livid and not constantly and constantly and constantly and constantly triggering mouthbreathers like you into posting this type of shit on loop? How fucking stupid are you? YOUR PICTURE LITERALLY SAYS HAHA THIS GUY LOOKS UGLY ENOUGH TO BE HIM LETS PUT HIM ON THE PICTURE

actually fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1530104189115.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

So RE Engine is the hot new black magic successor to MT Framework?

When in SSS you can SDT instantly and have 5 seconds of infinite SDT before it drains meter. Just cancel before your time is up and then repeat again.

All you need to know is that you want to press the attack buttons as late as possible without resetting the combo and Cavalliere turns into a DPS monster on RGB LEDs.

Attached: 601150_20190316000351_1.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Activate Gear Wheel

I thought he was a dragons dogma reference

Attached: 60A03DFB-F7E7-4816-BD86-8A00195398D4.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

I'd put it down to very charismatic characters. Resident Evil is in the same boat.

>when you get vergil's health down low enough he starts blocking your combos
>if you keep up the pressure you can break his guard

This is probably really obvious to other people but I'm terrible at chaining and extending combos beyond the basic triangle,triangle,triangle ones so when I first pulled it off I was so hype.

Gerbera, ragtime, rawhide, punchline and buster. I forget to use arms because I'm too focused on doing other stuff, also lock on. On my first run I barely ever used arms because I forgot I had them

I'm pretty sure it was literally just a rose, Dante just used one to set off the thorns

It's the only way to get s ranks without meteor cheesing, unless you're hyper korean and can get the no hit bonus natty

RE Engine IS MT Framework, so yes.

Playing V on DMD is a nightmare when it comes to the bosses.
His lack of moves and reliance on minions really fucking sucks. His fight against the geryon knight was pure hell for me.
I had no problem with him on SoS and straight up steamroll shit on DMD as Nero and Dante, but V really seems underpowered on DMD

I don't know if this is the right thread but I'm thinking of picking up DMC5. I have played the other games but only casually and just to beat them once. I didn't like DMC4's dumb puzzles, and really bad platforming but I enjoyed the combat a lot. does DMC5 still have those points, or is it mostly combat?

WHY THE FUCK ARE NIDDHOG AND GERYON V FIGHTS THEY DONT SUIT HIS PLAYSTYLE AT ALL THEY’RE SO FRUSTRATING TO FIGHT

Attached: E7994BC5-061F-4704-87C0-10F7A7129AA1.png (376x438, 265K)

>t. Livid faggot with a mental illness

NERO NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1552837580383.jpg (440x404, 10K)

Better gameplay, no stupid puzzles, worse aesthetic and story.

If you're just after the gameplay then 5 will make you very happy

Try to only use lock on for special moves and shooting

Hit the attack button and the weapon will sink into the enemy like a chainsaw. At a base level you want to wait until it flashes purple with lightning which will make the attacks stronger and faster. big dick stylish timing is required for the superior version though, which is hitting attack right as each part of the combo ends.

Same. I'm kinda disappointed that Dante can't ride it as a means of traversing the stages instead of just being a weapon. Huge opportunity missed.

Just imagine in coop, everyone racing around the arena with their own ride, Nero on his puncline, V on his shadow trolley, and Dante on his bike.

>One copy of Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition please

Attached: 1552930583236.jpg (600x899, 30K)

>I can in the void and only in the void
Keep trying. Exceed is pure muscle memory and you'll improve as you play. Try to not actively think about it
>I end up spamming random buttons in actual fights
Then stop doing that. Instead take a step back and ask yourself what you want to do.
Take a look at Nero's entire moveset and try to understand what the strengths, weaknesses and purposes of each attack are. Then start combining them to get the effect you desire.
>But the other enemy in that mission 3 room is a caster which would fuck me over if I don't kill it first
The casters are not an issue as long as you always stay on the move (which you should always be doing with Nero anyway). Riots on the other hand fuck you up, no matter what so you want to at least parry them and knock down to get some breathing space.
Just keep trying and experimenting. Over time you'll get better and better

STOP IGNITING THE GODDAMN FLAME DANTE

Attached: 601150_20190315233018_1.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

The most important part of keeping a combo chain going is getting a feel for which combos you need to cancel out of before it kills your momentum and which ones keep everything nice and smooth, like chaining Nero's payline into hard way by charging it during your fall. That can be followed up immediately with an uppercut from red queen to keep going or your buster to finish it if you time it right

I'M HEATING UP

so can someone confirm whether or not the default stylish announcer is Balrog?

I'M ON FIRE

Attached: smile (2).png (565x763, 443K)

fucking idiots

you only need to press square>circle to trigger honeycomb fire and once youre in honeycomb fire you only need to mash style to keep it going

honeycomb fire turns to twosome time by moving the stick

true but not because of your epic memes

Attached: 1541983688973.jpg (1699x2364, 1.92M)

>play as V
>spam 3m dance without even using any summons while recording Nero snatching enemies away from Dante
>get hit once interrupting my dance and report Vergil
>S rank
So it is written.

Balrog boss fight mod when?
Combine Urizen 3, Goliath & King Pupper moveset to ignite the flame

It doesn't mess it up in the slightest.
They moved it to DT rather than HP to make it more inviting to new lower skill players.

If you're any good with RG it makes no difference as Royal guards cost nothing and release is the same

It's probably just a fan meet-up
No way they are announcing DLC so quickly after saying how they have no plans for any DLC.

>you only need to press square>circle to trigger honeycomb fire
That's twosome time you retard, honeycomb fire is back to forward + GS

Probably. Itsuno makes his team play Ghosts 'n' Goblins and write about their experience as part of teaching them about game design.

No but the Balrog voice guy got really into the game lately and even recorded voice lines for people who want to mod the style announcer.

It's not, no

Snatch is just too good.
>Try to not actively think about it
I've been trying
>Take a look at Nero's entire moveset and try to understand what the strengths, weaknesses and purposes of each attack are. Then start combining them to get the effect you desire.
I guess my main issue is "too many options I can pick from and too many different context and enemies where to apply them". Doable, but it's gonna take long.
>The casters are not an issue as long as you always stay on the move
Lusachias have a weird spell that sticks to your body like a time bomb, unless it doesn't work like that.

is V the only one who gets a different air taunt? He does his mic stand taunt but at SS he does a sick twirl to the ground. As far as I can tell Nero still Tony Hawks and Dante throws roses forever

wait ain't this Dante on the first stage?

Attached: pp0etqP.jpg (1334x821, 92K)

>yfw it's free

Attached: vergil.png (626x374, 309K)

Yeah I sort of hated the Dante Sword too. Not having prop as a single input fucks me up

I think I've got all S on Human and DH except maybe the Familiars fight. SoS is mostly Ss and As except Mission 8, 10,and from Cerberus onwards. Let's just not talk about DMD.

For what it's worth I played Human after finishing SoS because I knew I wasn't ready and that's when I tried to game it and it let me, so I finished SoS legit.

Jesus, I need to git gudder. Well done user.

They gutted everything that wasn't combat, it's fantastic

>just do honeycomb
>calls me idiot
>use honeycomb (describes how to do twosome time which is worse than honeycomb for dps and style)
Dumb fingol tranny.

Hey, can you parry Goliath's fireballs?

Why didn't I realize this?

Question: Can you play any mission with any character?

Yeah. Could be the "Divergence" thing, since they've also shown V fighting normal Goliath, which is only in the BP.

>how do I get good at these suckers
develop a strategy against them. The pets cover each others weaknesses so you want to get around that.
First off, don't even bother using melee against Shadow. Instead use 2kalina or an equivalent.
Griffon is easily staggered by melee attacks so stay close to him.
Don't bother wailing on one's vulnerable form when the other is close by. You'll just eat damage.
Dealing damage to Shadow and Griffon is worthwhile since Nightmare heals them everytime by sacrificing his own lifebar. That means that sometimes even when Nightmare is on the field, focusing on the other two is a better idea

Attached: dauntie 16.jpg (564x628, 48K)

Attached: 1546661260329.jpg (241x198, 4K)

There's a couple instances of this. V fights copycat Goliath in Nero's boss fight arena. They probably did it to avoid spoilers, though I wouldn't be surprised if we got the ability to play any level with any character in an upcoming update.

You can Parry Urizen's fireballs, which are the same thing so there's no reason to assume you can't do the same to his.

>No way they are announcing DLC so quickly after saying how they have no plans for any DLC.
that means it will come with BP. Wasn't there a datamine showing another mode called Divergence?

literally the exact same move except that honeycomb fire done with the back forward style input starts with a spin and the other one is a special cancel from the normal gunslinger ivory gunshots and can then be twosome timed

Attached: 1537744340607.gif (500x305, 693K)

Start from nothing and work your way into it. It's easy to think you know what you're doing because it happened to work before, but once the enemies become staggerproof, you've got to actually learn how the game works all over again. Focus more on not getting hit than dealing damage and let the crazy flow from within you when you inevitably get bored of doing the same combo over and over

Is ragtime garbage? I break age it every chance I get since that can at least save you ass in crowded fights. I just cant see how the regular breaker move for it is supposed to be useful at all. You slow one enemy and the duration is only enough to perform like one attack of your combo.

No. There are a small handful of missions that let you choose (only one lets you choose between all 3)

Maybe true. Although it's kinda fun to think Ghost 'n Goblins and Devil May Cry are the same world just diffrent eras. Hell, Author could be the reason Sparda started fighting for humans and dating human females. Author was preaty sylish in his day you know.

Do not reply to trannyposter. Just report and ignore

Attached: 1495665810651.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

>if you keep up the pressure you can break his guard
Not exactly. It's more like certain attacks break his guard while others he just shrugs off

There's also no way they are giving away Vergil for free.

How do ya parry them, with Devil Bringer or a well timed slash? I haven't played DMC in awhile and I'm all smooth brained right now.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/447127525/#447160051

Attached: 1547656301537.png (310x440, 323K)

>he didn't run up the needle and give kitty some dental work