What's the target audience of this game?

What's the target audience of this game?

Attached: vlcsnap_2018_06_11_21h09m37s973.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/03/09/ghost-screenings-and-fraud-hit-chinese-cinema
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy

Attached: 1543483684424.jpg (540x575, 21K)

Yuri is literally only okay when Japan does it

Literally nobody. The people who will post on twitter about how progressive, brave, and powerful it is to feature two butt ugly lesbians don't play videogames.

Attached: A game called mosnter hunter.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

this guy

Attached: Zach Kuipers.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Elitist Americans and Europeans.

It's us! Yasss queeeen slaaaaay

Attached: PlayStation-Media-Molecule-London-LGBTQ-Pride-2018.jpg (1011x690, 200K)

yuri is only okay when both girls are cute

Unironically SJWs
That's why it's destined to fail, SJW don't play games.

I don't want to see ugly people in my game unless they're funny and I can see them get beaten up in comedic ways
I do not want to see ugly women kissing for no other reason than "omg so progressive"

no, it's her

Attached: vanjie.jpg (1548x1024, 1.14M)

>dykes
>onion boys
>people that don't play video games
>people that do play video games but find gameplay to be outdated and something that "just has to be put up with until you can get to the next story sequence"
>console warriors that will claim it's the best game of all time, even though deep down they know it's shit
You know, the typical neo naughty dog audience.

i really hope this game does fail...all the online reviews are going to be falling all over each other about how diverse this is.

>Japanese yuri
>"wtf fuck japan and this sexist pandering"
>Western yuri
>"wow this is powerful stuff, I'm glad games care about representation now"
epic

pre pubescents that are too simple to understand why the world works like it does

i wouldn't have a problem with this scene and that they are lesbians, what i don't like, that they are showing it with a "in your face" notion and how long the kiss scene is, it wouldn't be this long in a normal hetero kiss, it's just there to show "look how progressive we are"

>Destined to fail
But The last of us 1, God of War or Uncharted were all succesfull, this game will sell well too

yep

Attached: 1536369830836.png (624x594, 225K)

shh dont respond to them with logic or they'll just call you a discord tranny

The games has no actual gameplay though, it was tailor made for them.

Jews and their pets

Attached: 1551499502186.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Yeah bruh. No one is going to buy Naughty Dog's successor to 2013's GOTY that sold 17 million copies. Literally not a single person.

idk why you're quoting me, I guess it was unclear but I was being unironic. no one wants to see a cute girl kiss an ugly one

I'm excited to play some quality AAA game on Playstation 4!

Attached: normies.jpg (1300x956, 168K)

TLOU wasn't reeking this much of SJW as the preview of TLOU2 is.
GOW and Uncharted also come from well established franchises.

Yurishit is always garbage no matter the source.
It's not political in Japan hovewer and treated as a phase

wasn't a dig at you, I was thinking more along the lines of how western yuri is almost always between ugly girls and was agreeing with you

>TLOU wasn't reeking this much of SJW as the preview of TLOU2 is.
I guarantee you no one but a few sad incels on the chans gives a shit
>GOW and Uncharted also come from well established franchises.
Unlike... The Last of Us... wait

But TLOU only has one game. meanwhile Uncharted and God Of War have multiple games. That's what I meant when I said "well established"

S o y boys

The phrase has become such a joke to me I'm almost still shocked these people actually exist still, after years of this craziness.

>SJW don't play games
So when this game is naturally going to be a smashing success, will you finally retire this meme?

Pedophiles who want to look progressive.

A lot of people are waking up to this forced injection of identity politics into media, you should go dilate.

twitter

stinky lesbians

As a lesbo i can confirm this. Most other lesbians are gross and the west panders to them with ugly females so as to not upset them

Attached: 110E1749-AE81-409F-93C7-1B3F0E4E8E6E.jpg (2039x2894, 326K)

You're not "waking up" to anything, you're projecting your own obsessions onto others.

>when
IF it's gonna be a smashing success, by all means yes.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Attached: 1446336684782.jpg (515x600, 51K)

Should I wake up and smell the heteronormative patriarchy rape culture or??

user is right. People don't speak out with fear of reprisal from being shamed publically. I would kill anyone who would ruin someone's life for having an opinion shamed.

Yeah as days pass it feels like I'm missing some piece of the puzzle, like how the fuck are those people continuing to be believable. Or maybe it's because there are too many of them and they are just doing a huge self-dick sucking in circle.

resetera and gaming journalists

The PlayStation audience of course.
They gotta have something to watch while the wife's kid is asleep and the wife is upstairs with her boyfriend.

SJWs and teenage girls

so snowflakes

>I would kill anyone

Attached: you.jpg (640x580, 92K)

There sum finna Soviet Union type demoralization or sumtin

So do I.
Unfortunately we've reached a point were any opinion that doesn't fit their narrative it's ok to shame. It's a childish move but it works as long as everyone forget that having different opinions, no matter how unpopular or shitty, is also freedom of thought.

D-d-did I stutter?

>People don't speak out with fear of reprisal from being shamed publically.
What, about how much lesbians trigger them? Yes, and they should rightly be ashamed of that. But that still doesn't mean lesbians exist only to trigger them and it's a giant conspiracy against them.

Degenerates.

Attached: you again.jpg (600x777, 47K)

Streamers.

Nope because I don't like the game.

You see, the reason "Get woke, go broke" occurs, is because it's easy to tell they aren't even remotely sincere, if a character is suddenly gay, and they're paired with some rando who hasn't even been named yet, they are most likely just trying to score easy brownie points.

Underage lesbians are triggering especially trying to look progressive?

>one copy of The Last of Us 2 by the acclaimed studio Naughty Dogs please

Attached: Mattia Vecchi.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

This

Woke culture is a joke, and a cancer that should be smashed with a hammer.

/u/ here
no one wants to see a big nose ugly dyke kissing a balding tomboy
thanks now fuck off

they have to pay streamers to play it
how is that the target audience
that's not how business works

I have a feeling ND is in full damage control with Sony right now and is revamping the game into something else
>hype up TLoU2 at E3 by getting it its own cabin room or whatever
>get a couple of "woos" and "yaass queens" when the kiss happens
>absolute silence at the gameplay
>RE2 shows up and the crowd goes nuts
>even something like fucking Nioh 2 gets a bigger reaction out of the crowd
>Spider-Man is the bigger crowd pleaser
>Spider-Man ends up selling millions
>RE2 comes out and blows horror/zombie games out of the water
>no one gives a fuck about Days Gone
Not to mention Sony not being at E3 this year and the fact they haven't shown anything of this game since tells me that all the things they wanted to hook people with aren't working as well as they thought. The game will still sell mind you but ND and Sony still seem worried

Attached: You will not forget this devils power.jpg (748x531, 32K)

When you're ascribing motives to people like that it says more about your own motives.

If Neil druckmann wasn't a social justice retard it might not be so bad just having something feel natural in the game but it's clearly social justice ideology being injected into the game and people can see that. But uhh it worked for battlefield and Wolfenstein so...

More so I'm passing on word of mouth how embarrassing it is. Maybe you should get out of your bubble.

>I'm passing on word of mouth how embarrassing it is
It's not even your own opinion? Talk about embarrassing.

the audience that doesn't buy games nor plays them but reeeees about them on socials.

I love this copy pasta. Thank you for posting it

Attached: 61772D18-20C1-4F08-AAA9-8F227D6F38EB.jpg (900x800, 168K)

Californians who complain about violence in gaming and forced Ubisoft to patch out the straight DLC ending of Assassin's Creed Odyssey but have no problem with Last of Us 2's over the top violence and lesbians kissing.

Typical pro censorship Californian/liberal gamer.

I'm embarrassed to for it being shameful pandering for pedophiles. Please have sex.

This is going to be Captain Marvel all over. I predict Yea Forums accusing ND and Sony of faking sales when it does well.

Captain Marvel being a mediocre to bad movie still making bank has nothing to do with it being a Disney movie. Which always make bank.

Nobody in the west gives a shit about protesting video game lesbians.

Attached: 1537824657891.png (309x726, 15K)

Is that what the narrative is now? Because last week it was "Disney is buying out hundreds of theater showings". Haven't even watched the film myself, I dislike Marvel movies at this point.

Attached: 1552238339842.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

So they are pandering for no reason? Thanks for proving my point.

People that don't play games.

As someone who has seen it, yes. It is awful.

Attached: 1552529044235.webm (320x568, 1.68M)

So they're not allowed to have a lesbian character? I didn't know I was talking to someone pro-censorship.

degenerate leftists? i dunno

Same people who buy Gillette

>no actual images of the movie playing with an empty theater
Yes this seems legit

Attached: 1552333347277.png (1463x2128, 3.28M)

If it's not Japanese then it's not yuri, retard.

So they are not allowed to have a hetero character? I didn't know I was talking to someone anti-binary.

>I'm embarrassed to for it being shameful pandering for pedophiles.
You could've just said that you don't belong on Yea Forums.

No user that's why all the characters are lesbians, gays and trannies.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/03/09/ghost-screenings-and-fraud-hit-chinese-cinema

>Yea Forums
Umm, its called Yea Forums(nel) incel.

>posting an article unrelated to Captain Marvel
Post an image of the movie playing with an empty theater. You think that would be all over the place by now since its as common as you say.

Cucks

My name is Anthony Caliber and I love the Last of Us.

>play the game for 365 days in a year
>only income is to speedrun run the last of us
>memorize every part of the game like a autist
>gets to replay the game AGAIN and AGAIN
>makes a small mistake starts foaming outta his mouth
>destroys more controllers than LTG

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

We should just like gas the incels amirite my non heteronormative non binary biological constructions

You know, I'd consider myself fairly moderate and don't let my views restrict my media consumption too much, but this shit is so in your face that when I look at the game I feel like someone is backhanding me.

I hope this game fails, though I know it won't.

You're very dumb. The point was company's do things like that, it sounds retarded but it does happen you idiot.

>anti-SJWism has fried young straight men's minds so badly they now hate lesbians

you realize the real reason they get put in games is because most young straight men jerk off to two women kissing and arnt grossed out by them like two gay men right?

Attached: 1357001636829.jpg (379x269, 33K)

I can't believe it bros...they're really committing genocide against straight white males...

Attached: 1543323878933.jpg (619x418, 39K)

It really isn't that hard kid. Once you get a car you can drive out to a theater in the middle of nowhere an snap it to prove your point ;)

>bundled in the cheapest bundle you can get during the holidays
>price slashed to $17 within months
>TV ads making it look like TWD before even normies got sick of it

It's going to be a success user.

How is God of war sjw? It showed what damage an over bearing mother causes

U r gay

Retart

This is why having a strong male father figure is important in raising a child.

Ppl that dont play videogames

I really liked TLOU1 despite all the shitposting here on Yea Forums, but I'm worried about 2. The gameplay looks solid but amount of leftist crap being the focus in the trailer worries me.

It's not sjw, but it's the same kind of game and it appeals to the same kind of people

Exactly. So why is it considered an sjw game?

Out of all the games someone could try and master, why this one? It's fucking baffling.

They already made all the God of Onions images and had to double down when the game came out. Prior to launch there was so much shit about how Kratos was a cuckold.

The onions of war meme was premature, gow was a really good game. V gave it way too much shit.

Not sure, just adding to your post. Busy arguing with the underage dyke enabler.

Eh, it's ok either way, I'm not p(l)aying west bullshit since 2012.

I technically unironically believe straight white males don't deserve to live.

Attached: 1525386131348.png (128x125, 31K)

You come across as autistic.

This is how I have fun.

Because speedrunning autists can only handle the most linear, straightforward games ever.

Developers dont put SJW shit in their game for a "target audience." They do it for publicity. Most of a game's sales comes in the first week and the more games journalists and people on social media praise a game for its social justice the bigger the hype for its release.

It's all a ploy to get you to talk about it. Just like what you're doing now.

white americans.

This is why a mediocre movie like Captain Marvel did do well.

bi>gay>straight

This but unironically

>My ancestors are smiling imperial
>Can you say the same?

I wish I was a girl Yea Forums

I think we need Sharia law so women can learn their place again.

This but very ironically.

white landwhales and white effeminate soibois

Everyone because straight men can enjoy girl on girl, it's fucking sweet.

Americans

Ironically unironically though

I think it'll be easier and less far fetched to move to a relatively stable muslim country than hope the western world would adopt something like Sharia Law

>lesbo
taking HRT wont change you into a girl, james

people who don't play games

allies

Haha have you seen London lately?

This guy

Attached: 7754a09.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

elaborate please? Did the movie is as boring as everybody says?

Faggotry is always introduced with females first. The sight of 2 hairy men sucking each others face will absolutely disgust anyone not already indoctrinated.

>mutts defending degeneracy
who wouldve thought? Besides, hot lesbian =! el goblina lesbos

Attached: 1550501325836.png (1000x820, 1.46M)

Sharia Law is set up in western societies as a parallel legal system not beholden to the host society's laws. It's a ground-up invasion of a culture, not something to be dictated from on high, at least for how.

wait...I thought these beta faggots hate incels. Didnt they are the one who always spergs out that word "incel" everytime a male objectifies a retarded feminist argument?

Attached: 20180712173257.jpg (710x1000, 200K)

>muttmerica
>white
more like """""""""white"""""""

Japan hates ugliness, so yeah of course it's okay when they do it

Attached: 1535341865098.jpg (1800x1575, 1.53M)