No announcements on characters 3 months into the season

>no announcements on characters 3 months into the season
>no announcement at Final Round last night
>virtual radio silence from devs besides cosmetics and stages

So it's obvious Capcom has moved from this game and are working on Street Fighter 6 now, right?

Now that we know Jive is dead did anyone really enjoy the game? I thought 4 was better.

Attached: 457326-DINS61-VwAEPhXi.jpg large.jpg (1000x763, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2zQNdB_U0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

real talk
capcom usa employee here (mobile division so take it with a grain I'm not THAT close with jp devs) sfv is doing fine, the costumes keep selling weirdly well and the tourney scene keeps ranking in money. season 4 is a thing; I have jack shit on info but its a thing and it'll be shown at evo. pretty sure e.honda is in though. we're working on a mobile port of sfv btw. looks like shit lmao.

>Implying they haven’t been working on sf6 since V flopped

KARIN WINS LOL

>mobile port
why.....

Hey would you guys go fuck yourselves with a axe for turning sfv into basically a mobile game with some of the worst dlc practices I have ever seen.

OOOHOHOHOHOHO

Well the characters have to come out, they sold a season pass and they are obligated to finish it.

>still no sodom
>still no guy
>still no rolento
>still no fei-long
>still no dee jay
remind me why I should care again?

I got paid to play a final fight port for 20 hours. I have no idea what we do here anymore. but shit the money is good

because we need to reach the casual market. perhaps an Xbox or switch port? nah lmao.

Is Capcom actually working on anything worthwhile fighting game wise?

There was no season pass

>3 months into the season
Seems like you don't know what a season is

My bad thought evil ryu was part of season 4

Remember when the leakers promised us Oro, Necro, C.Viper and Makoto hahah :^)

yeeess and no. darkstalkers collection dropping in like 8 or 9 months. not done by the boys that did the 3rd strike online ed. Take what you will from that. mvc4 probably not a thing. I havent heard shit from anyone on that since like fucking july? so there probably was something in the works but probably not anymore. Last time we had merch prior a demo even

Kage was the start of Season 4
>Kage is only the beginning of the next season of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition! We’re doing things differently this year, so we’re eager to share the details with you soon! Thank you for all the continued support. We can’t wait to show off what’s next in 2019!

And then nothing. So differently doesn't seem like a good sign

>absolutely bonkers top 8
>literal god-tier footsies between Punk and CJ Truth
>fucking momochi's zeku in grand finals
>punk making karin great again
If your main take away from Final Round was "waaaaah wtf why no new characters", then you need to shut the fuck up. You never chared about SFV or the FGC and you never will if MOAR CONTENT is all you can think about.

>shit on the game before, during development, for 3 years as they work on the game and provide live content and patches and waste manhours for really nothing at all
>I mean really shit on the game
>"guise what happen"
>"wow u still play dis shid nobody plays it, gaem is shid " while it's the biggest and most popular fighting game

hahaha yeah games suck xd

>another fucking Darkstalkers collection
Ok why, why do they think it's going to work a 2nd time. It's just not gonna sell again and they'll use it as another excuse for why DS4 won't happen.

>mobile port
is it going to be at least like SF4 mobile? That game is an actual port.

>People taking this seriously
Post proof or anything that would give you credibility

>I mean really shit on the game
for good reason. the gameplay is dogshit boring and not fun to watch or play. there is nothing exciting about SFV

>So it's obvious Capcom has moved from this game and are working on Street Fighter 6 now, right?
Pretty much, season 4 is going to be one big update in a few months, it will have a few things that were planned for season 5 that were already in advanced development stages on it but that will be it. SF6 is being made for next gen consoles

not him, but it's cheaper to test the waters this way.
imagine spending millions on a new ds fighting game, which will sell 200k copies coz ds fans are a loud minority and everyone else don't care about IP

Imagine vanilla sfv with slower inputs, janky models and half base roster replaced with menat, ibuki, juri and guile. 14 characters. No 2nd v trigger. also no arcade mode again.
that's sfv mobile. thank god I don't work on it

This guy has leaked stuff before, though I'm not convinced how legit he is. Basically SFV isn't a priority for them

Attached: 1552918303160.png (620x512, 43K)

like OP said, i think focus is shifted to a new fighting game. if it's sf6 or something else idk.

Capcom is testing the waters with old franchises to see what can still sell, Warlords was a test and the Beatem Up Bundle was also a test.
I honestly hope we get a Rival Schools Collection

Why would he do that if there are already two fucking idiots above believing this fag? You sfv fans really are stupid, huh?

>You never chared about SFV or the FGC
>if you don't play Jive you aren't part of the FGC

settle down floe

I gave up on sfv after its second/third season, I haven't really looked back and oh boy that was a great decision.

I don't know what the fuck is happening at Crapcom's fighting division but I don't care anymore. Fuck sfv

New Marvel Vs Capcom with the XMen back. Psylocke too. Especially Psylocke.

majority of sfv fans are just desperate enough to believe everything at the moment.
so if you start larping, you'll get listeners

>that fucking logical leap

Attached: image-20150805-22471-qtuusr.jpg (1356x668, 182K)

NCR is next week, which is capcom usa territory.
if theres any sfv news it's gonna be there. if not, then you can look forward to a new fighting game

>pretty sure
>e.honda
>just wait til final round

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Exactly, that's why they got such a shitty product. I'm already predicting sf6 will be as shitty, and these retards will buy it day 1

Pretty sure it's gonna be
SUPER STREET FIGHTER V ULTRA ARCADE BUTTHOLE EDITION
bleh

>4 karins in top 8
>a karin won
>being surprised the toppest tier character won
Bruh SFV is fucking donkeyshit.

Attached: 1551554622542.png (534x588, 267K)

It is a mix of SFV fans always telling themselves the next update will be the one that truly fixes the game, and the fact that the game is always stale because there is next to nothing to explore. SFV without updates and money being poured into esports is nothing. But now they only have one of those. There really is nothing to be excited about now, netcode isn't getting fixed, FM will never be increased again and third party ads are now a thing. Get hype for more Cammy, Rashid, Akuma and Bison top 8s. This time they might activate vtrigger before carrying them to the corner and making them guess twice. How many throws will he take?

Attached: 53t445.gif (540x420, 110K)

No shit they won't show anything at fucking Atlanta. If they didn't have anything for Evo Japan, then they probably have fuck all to show till at least Evo.

Capcom should feel embarrassed that a developer like french bread can make something better.

It has some of the best dlc practises of any game I've played

I'd take 4 karins over even just one elena any day

NOOOOO it was mad footsies
>*dashes and throws*
>*dashes and presses buttons*
man that is some god tier footsies bro

>posting my id or any info on me for internet validation
just wanted to give you guys info on an upcoming shit show and talk vidya but whatever

Attached: IMG_20190314_043425.png (480x360, 161K)

How is removing the 2500FM mission and only giving you 1 gold soldier the best? This is after remvoing or reducing it in so many other places. And adding in a load of limited time costumes. It was a good but grindy system at one stage, now it is non functional

We are nearing DoA levels of paid only DLC as well.

well if you aren't full of shit thanks for letting us know Capcom has nothing planned for fighters beyond SFV afterall

Kys

>even more unbalanced than 3rd strike

Attached: 1550084755297.jpg (540x720, 33K)

But dude did you see how much they were whiffing moves fishing for random crush counters?

CLEARLY THE GAME HAS GOOD FOOTSIES!!!

>jive and mvci are trash
>capcom blown out by bamco
>nrs game looks good
bizarre

i've run a trainer and got enough fm for 2 seasons worth of characters + stages
so i'll always say capcom had the best dlc practices in sfv lol

don't forget
>french bread and samsho on main stage at evo
truly the strangest timeline.

now they're going to rush SF6 to catch the PS5 launch. same story all over again
with woshige as captain

Probably because the Sony money is restricting an Xbone or Switch port.

reminder that Ono hasn't made a single good fighting game as executive producer

>i've run a trainer and got enough fm for 2 seasons worth of characters + stages
And SFV also started with way less. 16 characters on launch + 2 seasons is 28, which is less than T7 launched with. You had to use a trainer to get less out of a system than many games start with. FM isn't great

>b-but my sfiv
without american hand that game would be utter shit. worse than sfv.

Attached: .png (126x126, 15K)

OH NO NO NO NOAPPA DISCORD BROS

Attached: 1530215713272.jpg (225x224, 9K)

so fgg aren't taking this well?

Attached: DudZtmPU8AEgrmg.jpg (708x620, 33K)

>waiting until fucking august to release something for sfv
i think sfv is a joke but its definitely not that big of a joke. it will likely be at the end of this month if i had to guess.

>>no announcement at Final Round last night
Why are you lying on the internet? This Street Fighter announcement at Final Round was the most hype ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=F2zQNdB_U0k

The only other chance would be NCR, which is literally just before the end. Usually new content comes at the end of the month, so even if they did that is another months wait.

They don't have to constantly release shit for their games, stop being fucking autist

After SFV and MVCI, I am done with fighting games. Both of these games left me with a weird feeling where I would ask myself "Is the problem with this game, or is the problem the entire fighting game genre itself?" I think it is both, SFV and MVCI are terrible examples of fighting games, but also, the fighting game genre is very stale, and hasn't seen any innovation for the past two decades.

I didn't like it since day one. It just looks so slow and boring. And the artstyle is ugly as fuck. Some of the character designs are incredibly hideous, like Akuma's new hairdo. Some of the character designs are just plain lazy, like Evil Ryu being given those teeth that look like they were bought in a cheap dollar store.