Segabros still winning after 30+ years

When will the others give a challenge? They make it too easy to keep winning.

Attached: Segajak.png (2000x800, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Team Sonic Racing
Nigger what.

Attached: 1551807963843.png (600x940, 733K)

kinda feels like sega is nothing but yakuza now and those games are kinda boring.

you can colour the karts bro....
game of the decade bro.......

it's actually 60 fps unlike Crash Shit Racing™ on the PS4™ (for the players™)

>there are people who unironically got swayed by that
It takes a whole lot of self delusion for fans to block out Transformed as a frame of reference for what a disappointing shitsack downgrade STR is going to be.
>it works
Wow. What a low threshold for excellence Sonic fans have.

is crash racing really 30 fps
fucking hell

>30fps
>>It works
Brainlet

yakuza is the only good thing sega has released recently and it's not even in your meme pic

Still the best since 1989.

Attached: ninbro&segbro.png (2080x1200, 163K)

yes

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (2148x2465, 1.19M)

good thread

>an illiterate calling anyone else a brainlet
It's pretty clear that the implication was that STRfags cling to 60fps as the mark of "excellence" for their game when it should be bare minimum for a racer.

Having to deflect to a fucking remake of a 90s racer in order to make your game seem better isn't a good look.

How convenient that you left out Sonic Forces.
And Judgement, which is being cancelled right as it’s releasing.

the funny thing here is that "Blast processing" was an actual real thing, it was just a "super cool way" to say that the processor was faster

>Sega has games but no console
>Microsoft has console but no games

Attached: cwu.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>google wojak already
>the reveal is tommorrow
You never disappoint me Yea Forums

>current state of DoW
>current state of mainline Sonic
nope

and Bayonetta.

I've always preferred SEGA because their games and the games on their consoles have always had better gameplay on average. Especially back in the days of Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast. After SEGA, Sony would be my next pick because in many ways they feel like the successor to SEGA's consoles. For me, Nintendo has always been pretty lame. Not to say I hate them, but even since the SNES their games have always been more casual.

t. just my two cents as an aging boomer

image unrelated

Attached: 1469382282211.png (5120x3584, 1.02M)

>First ones to play the console war meme
>First ones to lose

This is why making fun of sonic games, and fans will always feel good, justified, and satisfying.

Attached: sega.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>First ones to play the console war meme
Dumb zoomer.

I said play the console war meme, not be in a console war, don't pretend to be clever because you watch the angry video game nerd's double vision kike

Dumb zoomer.

>It's the sonic fan using zoomer when he ran out of things to say

lol

Attached: shut up zoomer!.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Whats up with shenmue 3

>what is the intellivion/collecovision

i dunno what ur op image is meant to say... especially since sega is a multiplatform business and none of those crying wojaks make sense

Attached: 1552906768035.jpg (962x856, 68K)

Attached: sonicccccnop.jpg (1598x935, 219K)

If you really want to go down that route, then you know that the original Xbox was the true successor, as the original Xbox controller was modeled after the Dreamcast one, and several planned Dreamcast projects got moved over to the Xbox.

Hey, it's me, your old pal

why dont they team up like last time?

Attached: intellivision.jpg (500x677, 56K)

Is it possible to play online ctr with a ps1 emulator? Cause I wouldn't mind hosting if some 4channelers wanna race

>hanging in two franchises, one of which they hate but can't let go because it's their main source of income

Yeah no

This only because there was a better Sonic kart racing game
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs

Attached: Sonic_R.jpg (220x344, 33K)

It's actually about the speed of the GPU's DMA, while the Genesis has a slightly faster CPU (not counting the SA-1, which destroys both the Genesis and Neo Geo). Genesis's GPU can deliver ~3.2MB/s DMA while SNES can deliver ~2.7MB/s DMA