Kenshit

>Yea Forums says a game is good
>it's actually steaming trash

Attached: kenshit.jpg (297x170, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1686693738
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you can do ANYTHING lmao!
>such us mining, building and fighting like in every barebones survival game on the market since Stranded 2 came out except Stranded actually had enjoyable gameplay and a fucking story

what is:
>stalker
>dragon's dogma
>the witcher 1
>pathologic
>any arena fps

>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit
>dead genre no one plays even when a new game comes out

Get good scrub lmao
Keep dying to goats

>t-the game isn't shit, you're just bad!

I'm enjoying it,at least.

Keep hating, OP

Attached: goldfry.jpg (300x168, 6K)

The game's fun as hell, and while it's half-broken it's still well worth the low price.

If you haven't got the patience to play something like Kenshi then you're really gonna struggle with it.

I enjoyed stalker
>no cheekibreeki

Yeah, that what I said, faggot.
So are you going to stop sucking cock?

>Yea Forums says a game is shit
>it's actually a gleaming pile of gold
OP is a faggot as always

If you can't enjoy kenshi, you are a literal brainlet.
You are simply too dumb to appreciate what it offers you.

>look at me I'm an edgy contrarian, aren't I so cool guyse?
fuck off and neck urself faggot

Kenshi is incredible if you have the capacity to enjoy such a game. It's definitely not for everyone, and everyone who asks about it usually gets an answered prefaced with "its not for everyone, but..." if you bought it knowing full well you don't have the patience or imagination for a hard core sandbox game then you have no one to blame but yourself

It's another dwarf fortress for brainlets, shut up.

Don't be shy. Just admit that you can't enjoy a game without any handholding.

Lack of content is objective.

This. I enjoy DF, but not Kenshi because it's an unpolished and unfinished pile of shit. Don't try to sell a game as released if it is bare bones and runs like garbage despite looking like a game from 2002.

>what is a sandbox
You're objectively retarded

I enjoy DF and kenshi because they're both completely different games with almost no similarities wtf are you comparing them for

>be OP
>be bad at videogames
>surely this is the fault of the videogame
>whine on tibetian icefishing forum

and what does Kenshi offer?

I'd play it if it wasn't such a technical garbage.

RPG/RTS hybrid where every unit has godlike combat potential in a massive map full of factions to exterminate

what's with kenshifags using the retarded
>hurr game too hard for ya
argument? Kenshi is casual shit
>it's hard to die, most of the time you will be knocked out instead
>very easy to escape slavery
>game rewards you for being BTFO'd since you level up toughness
>stealing is easy, some towns and villages have storage areas that aren't even protected
>most of your enemies are unarmored unless you piss off one of the major factions

too bad the massive map is just a fucking desert

Don't worry user, one day you'll be big brain enough to play Kenshi.

Attached: 334.png (353x342, 129K)

That is patently untrue. Why are you lying about things you know nothing about?

lmao kenshifags think their game is actually complex

There are sandboxes with lots of content, like Dwarf Fortress, and sandboxes with little content, like Kenshi.
You're like no more than 80 IQ my dude

You don't play dwarf fortress, stop LARPing

>little content

Attached: 1551698996320.gif (276x220, 774K)

>go too far
>Game starts bleeding gigs of RAM usage
Sasuga coding

So im curious, discord tranny, what feature is kenshi missing?

imagine the type of person who thinks "you don't play dwarf fortress" is an insult

WHERE THE FUCK IS VALTENA?

Attached: 1522076875630.png (808x805, 384K)

>most of your enemies are unarmored unless you piss off one of the major factions
bro even late game you can get your shit pushed in by beak things. The wild life will fuck you up harder than a samurai, your posts make it seem like you've legitimately never left the border zone

I wasn't insulting, I was calling him/you a liar.
Retard.

>late game
>in a game with no goals

Content. Activities. Things to do. Whatever you want to call it.
>no argument

Attached: 1548339011931.jpg (699x749, 116K)

you don't believe I play dwarf fortress and kenshi? you're so autistic you can't imagine someone liking 2 things?

Here's a list of mods I like. They don't fundamentally change the experience of the game, but they expand it a lot. Some make things somewhat more difficult, a few make late game/certain areas much, much more difficult. Expanded Cannibals is especially brutal, they will launch HUGE swarm attacks (like 50+ guys) at your base.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1686693738

Load order should have Compressed Textures Project at the top and Shrieking Bandits, Cannibals, New Weapons Dissemination Mod, Luxury Weapons Reduce color, "NWDM WC", Reactive World, No Animal AOE, sensible aoe, Attack Slots x3 and 256 Squad Limit in that order at the bottom (256 Squad Limit at the very bottom, that is). Rest probably don't matter what order they're in.

there's final bosses. That's my goal in my play through right now. Kill cat-lon and tinfist and the other high level characters in the world.

name a good game then, faggot

This. It's one of the ugliest games I've ever seen. Why don't they improve the graphics?

Fortnite

So you want "quests"? Make your own objectives, zoomer. The obvious ones are 'make money' and 'research everything', but you could raise an army to take down the holy nation, or kidnap the leaders of every faction, or sneak into military outposts and knock everyone out, or become the best martial artist in the world. There are a lot of things you could do, they just require YOU to think of them. Some mods make the world react to your actions more, or add somewhat less guided 'quests' than what you want, but you can do that too if you want.

it feels open and free until you complete it once

then you realise its limited to your imagination, so long as you like killing things with absolutely no past or future with things with absolutely no past or future

better "omg deep lore" than dark souls though, as you explore the pointless world, but man is it fucking lacking in literally everything

it's definitely another stalker - dog shit vanilla, rapidly becomes amazing once mods get applied

also shitty developer and even worse moderators

>half the mods are cheat mods

Attached: 1548210680844.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I could give you an actual rundown of what late into a play through is like since you've clearly only played the hobo phase before you quit. The late research trees all require items you can only find in ancient ruins, so you have to explore and find them to complete your base. The map is gigantic so wherever you decided to settle and start your base plays a huge roll on what's near you, and eventually you'll explore your immediate area and have to mount larger expeditions. You either find maps that lead to ruins or just explore the world blind to find them, and you expand further and further out after you find the ones near you. As you do this you'll be unlocking later technology which allows you to equip and train your men better so you can become a legitimate power and take out the end game bosses or go to war with major factions in the game. Eseentially it plays like this: hobo phase>recruitment phase>money/equipment gathering phase>base building phase>ancient ruin exploring phase> warlord phase> end bosses. This is literally hundreds of hours per play through that I just described.

If you mean the AoE neutering, it goes both ways and the AI love their heavy weapons so get a big advantage there. Animals should NOT have completely random AoE shit, like beak things hitting BEHIND them. If you mean the 3x targeting, again, same thing. If you mean training stats, they're only for later game once you have a successful fighting force so you don't have to spend days of your life training up the newbies. If you mean the martial arts dodging, that's because it plain doesn't work usually in busy fights. It's all balanced out except the stat training facilities, and they're personal preference for not wasting time once I've trained up one squad. Still takes them ages to actually train their stats though, and it doesn't get anywhere close to maxing them.

having a justification for each cheat code you use doesn't change the fact you're using cheat codes

I'll post a story i did on /vg/
>start my first game
>decide to just run around and explore before going into basebuilding or recruting
>run into this zone full of cannibals
>loot aftermath of battles
>so much loot can barely outrun cannibals
>finally find a city,time to get some cats
>halfway through the gate realize the whole fucking city is charging at me
>realize they're all cannibals
>start to run, theyre gaining on me cause gear too heavy
>start dropping loot, not fast enough
>start stripping heavy armor,finally outrun them but im fucking naked
realized later how that look from a 3rd perspective and fell in love with the game

Attached: 1501401239142.png (400x473, 284K)

Are you the /twg/ "cheat" guy?

But DD dlc is the best thing released I years

no I only visit Yea Forums I just think mods that are blatantly cheating are lame and gay

No I want the game to not be this shallow, stop strawmanning.
And no I'm not going to come up with mechanics for the developer, that's their job.
Fuck off, the hobo phase is the only decent one. Once you get broken good everything stops having a purpose because there's nothing to do.

>the only way to add content to a game is quests
Go back to whatever console trash hellhole you crawled out of and stay there

>get a detailed list of all the content in the game
>fuck off I don't want to do it
lmao okay dude have fun

The only unbalanced mods there are the training ones, and they're in place of micromanaging a bandit grind and rockpack run instead. Those individuals still have to be paid for, fed, armoured, and given loads of time to train, and even then they won't be getting any stats sky high. How is that unfair?

I think the game would be amazing, if it was finished. They should sell the game to a studio who will actually develop it.

They simply slapped 1.0 on it and called it done where it is blatantly obvious it isnt. Modders were ripping unfinished products from the game files and finishing them to release them after they claimed the game was done, large parts of the map are literally empty and some of the features barely feel fleshed out at all.

I like the general concept, but it doesnt have much content. I mean you start out by grinding levels and some cats to buy a house, grind some research, build your base, grind more cats/levels to be self sufficient and that's pretty much it. The game has a handful of quests you can do and you can 'technically' ruin factions by killing off some key players but it doesnt really change much in the game world. Considering this game has been in development for absolutely fucking ages you can tell they dragged their feet on it.

Honestly Kenshi made me appreciate Bannerlord more. Difference between selling a few thousand copies and millions is whether you're a developer who can stick it out and deliver a finished product. Kenshi wasn't one and it shows.

Whats the reactive world one like? I don't want to take out the HN leader and then have fanatics raid my city every day cause im too scared to explore and wipe out the remnants

>The only unbalanced mods there are the training ones
>"unbalanced"
you're objectively modding the game easier. You taking away beak thing AoE for example is OBJECTIVELY just making the game easier. I don't care what personal justifications you use to convince yourself it's "balanced", you're literally modifying the game to be less challenging and I'm calling you a faggot

>freeform exploration and experimentation isn't content
>base building and guided tech trees necessitating research material scavenger runs isn't content
>bespoke quests aren't content
What the fuck do you fucking want you fucking idiot?

Not him but hes right. Kenshi doesn't have many features at all, which means its a sandbox with little sand and fewer tools to play with.

Attached: 0CBC3DFA-B328-40BF-BF4A-DFCE2187BFF4.jpg (778x585, 34K)

Challenging. Basically any time you make a faction weaker, that will make another faction stronger (or at least angrier). Taking out leaders will definitely cause problems for you, but I've only taken out bandit leaders myself. For example, I captured and turned in the Dust Bandit King, the donut steel triangle bandits faction moved into his tower and now launch weekly raids on my base (about 20 guys, easily handled at my current state). The description says attacking faction leaders will cause significant attacks, and given what I've seen so far regarding cannibals I'm willing to believe it means massive. That said, it shouldn't do anything until you start shit, so just make sure you're in a position to defend yourself first.

>friend keeps shoving this in my face
>keeps making me watch his playthroughs
>keeps telling me to get it
>makes me not want to get it more and more
>tell him this but he doesn't stop being obnoxious about it
Did this shit with dota too.

Attached: 1548779428301.png (635x471, 275K)

>Honestly Kenshi made me appreciate Bannerlord more
But bannerlord isn't even out yet, are you from the future?

I don't understand how people go about making huge bases and stuff in Kenshi. Not because it's hard, but because it's a monotonous, repetitive slog.

Ok, noice blog post faggot.

Thats what im saying, I appreciate them taking their time to finish the game and get it to the standard they want it to be at.

I would have preferred if Kenshi got the same treatment and was a finished game.

Beak Thing AoE is tedium, not difficulty, and looks completely retarded. What, is he farting acid on the guy behind him at the same time as smashing his head down clearly on ONE guy? And beyond that, once you're capable of fighting beak things, they're nothing more than a nuisance anyway, and one of the few sources of meat for feeding your own animals if you have any. Organising a hunting party and leaving your base slightly less defended is a much bigger concern than "have I micromanaged my self-positioning retards enough to not be caught by this completely unblockable AoE that there is no reason why they can't block it, since they have 9999 defence stat but simply can't because mechanics?" I wouldn't feel the need to remove the AoEs if they were actually accounted for in the game's own mechanics, but they're not and as such they're fucking awful. You're going to keep being a meaningless elitist whatever the case, though, so keep feeling superior you autistic nigger.

I don't know what to tell you. I have over 1000+ hours in mount and blade and that's a game that can definitely be called repetitive in the same context. I guess it takes a certain kind of autist to enjoy that type of game, but I am one and I love kenshi. The fact I can have over 200 hours in one play through and not run out of things to do in it is a positive thing to me.

I haven't had a working PC in years, but I bought this game not long after it first went early access. Everything seems so good now. I've been saving to get a new computer soon, probably in another month. Soon boys. Soon I'll be home.

>you're objectively modding the game easier
All game challenge is subjective, some of it is good, some of it is bad, all of it is artificial.

Just because a developer makes X does not mean X is better than Y. Thats why we have mods in the first place, because modders can offer Y.

Bitching about someone else changing the game with no impact on yourself is pure idiocy.

you can justify modifying the game to be easier however you like user. It's a single player game so you're free to cheat as much as you'd like, I'm simply calling you a faggot.

Use the job system and make a adventurers squad, like everyone else. Problem solve.
Or just don't build a base?

Are you to type of guy who only drink water , because drinking juice is cheating life?

but you said yourself kenshi had a long as fuck development too.You could have typed up this exact post word for word about kenshi before it came out and you would have been wrong by your own standards. You have no idea how bannerlord is yet.

What's your favorite mod Yea Forums?

Attached: 1545816115010.jpg (1200x750, 180K)

lmao what

Its not like you had an argument in the first place, retard.

Take it easy~

Any good way to remove limbs intentionally so I can replace them?

the engine is a shitty mess, it's no surprise they want to move on after 12 years of trial and error development

now that they have an actual team they'll be able to do their next game at a much faster pace since it won't just be one game struggling to make a game engine while also working as a janitor or whatever

craft a peeler machine

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP PLAYING THE GAME HOW YOU WANT
Pure autism.

List 4(four) better games arena shooters are dead though no denying that

Attached: Comfy_Dog.jpg (1803x1351, 388K)