ALRIGHT YOU DONKEYS. Give me one game to look forward to at E3. Fresh, RUSTIC, simple, delicious, yes? GET A MOVE ON

ALRIGHT YOU DONKEYS. Give me one game to look forward to at E3. Fresh, RUSTIC, simple, delicious, yes? GET A MOVE ON

Attached: gordon-yells-screen-angry-1681401972.jpg (465x366, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2C_CHpRZzq4#t=12m32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hells kitchen is fucking stupid

>cooks scallops fine
>producers change the pans stealthily replacing them with shit ones
>gordan yells and you have to take it confusingly
>wastes 700lbs of food a night

Chef, I’ve prepared a linear, story-driven third-person shooter game for E3, which has a smidge more cutscene than gameplay content, is driven by the atmosphere of the dark, color-devoud world, and has just a pinch of hot topic US social issues represented in a positive manner in the game’s narrative. I think the critics are really going to enjoy it.

Name one time this has happened

Oh my GOD. C'mere c'mere c'mere YOU. STOP. Look at it! IT'S A FIRST PARTY SONY TITLE. THERE'S NO GAMEPLAY. IT'S ROTTEN. Just stop, look LOOK AT IT. IN THE BIN. BACK TO YOUR STATION.

Attached: ramsayatwitsend.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>no one has yet to prove this

Attached: neT6zz1qauvvi.png (326x294, 102K)

Metroid Prime 4

MHW: Iceborne

Attached: finally.jpg (485x393, 46K)

Certainly looks all right. And the engine? Did you make it fresh?

Attached: 7A4C3FED-1778-4C5C-9BDD-3DAA17FF859F.jpg (468x392, 18K)

Jesus Christ just look at his face, the man's got more wrinkles than Gandhi's scrotum.

Borderlands 3 coming right up, Chef!

Where’s Gabe? GABE? How are we doing on Half Life 3? Come on big boy, customers ARE WAITING. WHAT ARE YOU DOOOING

Attached: 7B17CF8C-9C58-4BCA-BF99-2B4EA8CE3758.jpg (701x438, 23K)

Cyberbland 2049, Bannerlord footage and aoe4 are the only things worth paying attention to.

>canned the old version they were working on recently
>implying they'll have anything to show this E3

Attached: 1334447392926.jpg (512x384, 15K)

>advertisement festival where the industry can pat each other on the back
Stop watching advertisements.

Um, chef? We haven't even started half-life 3 yet

If you spent 90% of your life yelling at half-wits and getting stressed out over nutrients you'd be wrinkly as fuck too

Nioh 2, chef. We are finally getting details about it. If they iron out the issues of the first one it could be a three Michelin star dish!

Oh come on. RANDY. C’mere. Where is that little fucker. RANDY GET HERE. Explain to me, who wrote this. Was it you? I swear, if you say it was Anthony Burch you’re done, you know that yeah? Fuck me.

Attached: 8DE779F3-E143-4F7F-98A9-A37DBB976190.jpg (700x700, 136K)

Animal Crossing. They've been holding off info for so fucking long considering the game's coming out later this year, it has to be one of their major games for their presentation. Most likely alongside Sword and Shield.

These things. They take time, chef.

>implying they won't have a revamped logo

YES, CHEF!

Everyone has proven it, then? Go be ESL somewhere else.

Yes chef. I started out with an experimental flavor, but i tasted it and decided to go with a new spin on the classic engine instead. I went back to basics with this dish and brought in Retro for seasoning. Took a little long but i think my efforts were fruitful, chef.

Harry Potter RPG, walking chef!

Attached: 1540191021705.webm (864x480, 2.99M)

I see. And Hermione, is she fresh or frozen?

Attached: ramsaytasting.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Not in it, Chef. New Waifu's are cooking!

Excuse me. Say that again. No Hermione at all? So WHO IS THE CUSTOMER GOING TO FUCK?

Attached: ramsay.jpg (533x337, 196K)

>is there anything today that I played, that wasn't microwaved?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2C_CHpRZzq4#t=12m32s

Chef Mike represent