ITT: Google translate vidya quotes and post them

ITT: Google translate vidya quotes and post them.
>This is the heart of this world! Rich Life, Father and Mother, and W! Creator ... and destroy them.

Attached: hod.png (928x846, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=5k8KYp0aaJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it still here?
>And your life is a dark one Shin.
>To paint my wife ...

Attached: gael.jpg (442x400, 42K)

>you shit
>shit your marker

Attached: FUCK YOUR MARKER.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Let's make it more fun and not post any images so people have to guess who it comes from.

Translate to what, faggot

Translate from english to a random language, do this back and forth with different languages until you get a good result.

good idea

In this world where your enemy is, this is my biggest ally. This wonderful game of life is one that you think you are playing. That's why I say ... Let's start the games!

Attached: nef.jpg (1338x1932, 538K)

>Oh, sit on my side. My real teacher ... my light guide ...

Shadow: Blue hedgehog in all places...
Sonic: I found you, a liar!
Shadow: Faker? I think you are the fake hedgehog here. How do you compare with me? what! You can't even be my fake!
Sonic: I will let you eat those words!

>News! Welcome to Pokemon World! My name is Oak! People call me Professor Pokemon! This world is home to a creature called Pokemon! For other people, Pokemon is a pet. Others use the fight. I myself ... I will learn Pokemon as a career.

Attached: 55182.png (148x125, 2K)

You should know this one, Yea Forums.
>If you know something about the plane on the road, many things will change the nature of the person. Whether it is penance or love, revenge or fear - no matter what you think, the nature of the individual can change. I saw faith leave the city, the dying person, and half-circle the evil heart of the pilgrim. The whole castle was built by faith. Faith condemns women, and insists their heart that no one else can love her. Once, the person is allowed to find and reach eternity. It creates the spirit of excellence because it is not just a part of me.

As the air goes to a fish from the sea to a fish, so contemptuous of contempt

Attached: 1552849937079.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

Do you like your blood?

Attached: that fiend when.png (1366x768, 2.41M)

If you are expecting your next visit, read the news.

>This is a misery. I am the European Union. How do you kill God? It is a big and horrible person. Why are you so nice? This is no place to abduct. You can not invite or interfere in this place. Speak your weapon on the floor. I am sorry, too late.

How the fuck did "God" turn into the European Union?

R: Killed the monster. I don't belong in this world!

D: It was not my hand, but I went to the meat. Those who showed my respect brought me here!

R: Tribute! what? slaves of you steal your soul!

D: Perhaps the same applies to all religions ...

R: Your words are empty as your soul! Messiah should have human diseases!

D: Man with many jealous secrets. But you're doing enough ... to speak!

my little bloodborne

>you have your eyes
>fearful

Today is the best day. Bedding and blooming flowers. On that day, the beloved child will burn in hell.

If you are sure you will lead to victory, you must fight! "Then the sun is creating us, so I know you have to fight for more than one son!" It's over. And he used his rifle to reduce the two cows on the ground to stop, board the ship. Since then, one of them (sheep) has come to meet the animal.

Attached: meet the soldier.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I promise your bag ugly

Fuck yos

Fuck yos

Fuck yos

Kino

Attached: med_1411099131_1395721824_image.jpg (640x400, 61K)

I will not pour your sadness into the soulless sea. I am always with you, please give me my nostril.

((()))

I will drink water from your skull!

Attached: 3g-ii-incoming-call-sea-raider-84-12-9-51-its-for-5787510.png (500x852, 78K)

Some people say that this day will never come again. What should they say now?

And his father had taken the dream ended.
He taught me to "bad" is simply a word. Under the skin, the pain of it is simple. Because you mercy of success. Sacrificed to uphold an abundance of data. Always. The mother thought the world was irresistible, but a bad father. We utopia, and I and forgiveness, leaving it to open the door.
Rape is a dream ended, but to wake up. This is the world ready for me, but here I am. It is easy to be a disadvantage of those to devaluation. You are my conscience, my father and I would guide me. You are always with your father's memory movement. When I need, and I will be there on my shoulder a gentle breeze. Rubin: If there is room, but then we have to choose carefully. For the world is going to change - and the history we have taken is only the beginning.

PST

Do not make lemonade when life gives you lemon. Take back the lemons of life! Get mad! I do not want your damned lemons, so how would I like them?
> Request to see life manager! Take the life of your day thinking of Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?

Attached: 1552907363404.png (337x499, 168K)

Oh, you are playing! Logically, you get a bad book, or you're upset! Maybe I'll put your pages aside! Maybe I'll throw you into the clay oven! How does a person with such a big, intelligent brain get hypnotized like a bitch?

In the world of waterless water ...
People have to make the remains of the rest of the land smaller than their patch
than the sea ...
In the world, people rely on ancient technology, which is controlled by quantum refractories,
a strong source of energy. These refractories are located in the underground and ancient ruins
Search by researchers in the sea and "Diggers" ...

Why are we here? Suffering? Every night, I can hear my leg ... And my arm ... even my fingers ... The lost body ... comrades that I lost ... will not stop harming ... just like everyone still exists. You feel too, right? I'll make them back in the past!

I am, however, in order of battle. I am, however, near the borders of thy lord. I want to say something about reality ends and honest. Maybe I'm not able to find what you're looking for a little while, but I want to experience them. At all events I have done, so I think it is. I do not want to see it? If you see him, please give me a message about friendship ... and you? People.

Attached: 1508764540087.png (347x254, 162K)

Here is eternal dew! Hearts of the whole world, hearts of the Kingdom! Be stronger than you can. You can't find the slightest light. All hearts are born out of this darkness. Even yours.

>mfw translate improves the script

HE'S GONNA MAKE THEM BACK IN THE PAST

>please give me my nostril
Give it back you fucks!

You are very lucky to see that my summer vacation is over.

>tfw Venom Snake actually died from taking a game of "got your nose" too seriously

Virgil: please.
Only give, I am yours.
Virgil, I love you.
When is your recommendation? What are they and what are their powers? No matter how hard you work, you will not like his father?
Virgil: I'm spending my time!
We are giving his blood to Sparda children and all of us, but we are doing it now and now he says he wants to stop!
Virgil: (badly laughs) Unfortunately, Mount Olive, our brother's life. I need more power!
When we give, we should be pairs ...
Virgil remembers the right thing ...

Attached: 1549647884566.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Arise and shine, O Mr. Freeman. Get up ... u. It was not my wish ... to sleep in the job. There is no longer a lot of relaxation ... while everything in the world's improvement has gone out and until ... good, only talk is your hour. .. come back.

The right person who is a fool can change the bad things around the world. Therefore arise, O Mr. Freeman. By ... honey on ashes ...

>We do not blame, blame yourself or whatever.

Attached: delita.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Threw this one through the same cycle a few times and kept getting a quote nearly identical to the original. Got fed up and went through a chain of about 5 languages before going back to English only to get something that is completely unrecognizable but also hilariously appropriate for how most people seem to remember this mission.
>What to do is to continue to suffer abuse.
It's "all you had to do was follow the damn train"

Mary: do you cry?
Dante: It's just rain.
Woman: But the rain stopped.
Dante: The devil never arrives.
Maria: I see it is a place we can cry, even if we lose his love. You do not think so
Dante: Perhaps.
Maria: Except ... (our husband throws the dice for Dante)
Dante: Come on! I love you, I stay here (Ebony Swing and Ivory) I am very grateful for this!
>Lady actually got translated into Mary and Maria

Attached: 1552330320580.png (447x555, 464K)

I asked if I had been in the Theory of Physics. I thought I had a thirtietrich degree in physics. You are welcome

Amharic will really fuck things up.

Young of nanomachines?

>G-man is under extreme pressure and didn't take vacations in months

>I'll go out! Can you not see it? Are you healthy?

Attached: 1479095327511.png (500x229, 115K)

> Check if your voice modulator is active
> THIS IS
> Sleep in the middle of a sentence, wake up after sleep
> BEGUUUUUUUN
> Sound your nose
> III III III Will
> Blood cough
> SHOOOOOW YOOOOUUUU
> Smell lips
> Your little night
> Let's stand from your throne
> II III will give you
> Provide a big full color fart for half a mile.
> Despair
> Start spilling blood all over the river
> And death
> Stumble upon one of the vineyards

Attached: (You)rizen.png (825x450, 322K)

Do they like your monsters?

This is stupid. For me, O God, how can you, God, kill me? And what is honor? Why are they so simple? Not worth the fuss. Open the weapon bar.

Attached: 1513361263539.jpg (480x360, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=5k8KYp0aaJY

Attached: korea.jpg (1425x277, 34K)

>many things will change the nature of the person.
You could've just stop here.

"!
Yehylomavchi vanidimchi!
It gives me an ashes. I was the last one
You are good
They brought me to church and told me what to do.
Group success on the walls
Classic!
Switch off the battery
Yeshilimvoci; Visit Myanmar to grow Adama and Boeta Zagez Zoma
Fight each other
It's great to see what you are.
Y y y y y y y
Internal structure
It gives me an ashes.
This is the language of a language.
He was a great man, a desert man, a man from a forest. He was a desert and he was a wild man.
this was boreale's speech at some point

>A harmonious gnome can easily be forgotten.
Wew, translating things to Chinese and back makes anything sound like an ancient Chinese proverb.

Guess the game