I want catto and birdie back, they are the joy of DMC thread

I want catto and birdie back, they are the joy of DMC thread

Attached: jump_shadow.gif (400x225, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHWRTUdYimI
i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/217584/
youtube.com/watch?v=dCZ-BVKgszw
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1106825037368057856
youtube.com/watch?v=gAbbHbuvHAo
streamable.com/ep2qh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: screenshot.jpg (2880x1620, 634K)

>This Urizenland ain't much fun, my clothes are bloody, my feet hurt, can't even see anything during the rides.

5 hours of grinding mission 18 on SoS closest I got was 5190, fuck seems like during the final fight as soon as I get to S or SS some completely random bullshit hits me like I get fisted out of the ground, or nightmare nothing personnel kids me from above, griffon dives me, or some other brand new surprise attack comes in. I swear to got the AI in this fight is set to instafuck you as soon as you get a good rank going. fuck mission 18

Attached: 1552793598166.jpg (1422x1600, 728K)

Lads, what does Sword Formation do when you're in Royal Guard?

Attached: V subway.jpg (1440x1920, 264K)

V plays like shit

Attached: 337744748.jpg (1440x1920, 473K)

Attached: 20190318145552_1.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

I hope that Vergil DLC you just know is coming will at least give us her name, it's gotten tiresome to keep typing Nero's mom all the time.

Attached: 67366097_p0.png (1017x1058, 495K)

Vergil seems to regard her as some random thot.

Even thots have names, either ones given to them at birth, or something a guy randomly called them and they decided to stick with it.

>no remix of cerberus dmc3 theme for king cerberus
y tho

Reduces damage you take, it's in the description.

Do you use lock on alot? Sometimes switching is finicky as fuck and I dont bother as much as V unless its just for an input move

That's because you're retarded.

Attached: 1545927838346.jpg (294x294, 19K)

this game is fun

Attached: 20190318041148_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

I know, I can't wait for Bloody Palace for maximum enjoyment.

Attached: 5wcqglk0rql21.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>10 royal revenge does 2500 damage
>one prefect royal release with full gauge does 1350
>royal revenge is a projectile and requires no timing
Excuse me what the fuck
How is this okay

Attached: 1551188058884.jpg (664x908, 108K)

Can we have A SINGLE FUCKING THREAD once in a while?

Attached: 1552847899602.jpg (1200x900, 566K)

Okay, V needs toggleabe lock-on. This motherfucker can hold up to six buttons at once. Shit's ridiculous.

Since they first needed to test the waters and can now focus on polishing, I'm sure they'll improve his gameplay next time he comes around, maybe not in BP but at least for special edition.

Bird>Catto

Will Bloody Palace have a multiplayer? I love the 2 missions where you can end up with other players but can't live on that forever.

Only because it can talk in human language, the sneaky feathered bastard.

Attached: iDDrzgWL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

NERO TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS
NOW

Attached: 4.png (1058x1729, 601K)

One can only hope. However, the fact that it's out in two weeks, and they still haven't announced MP makes it seem unlikely.

Bird bants made every boss fight 100% enjoyable, even the nobodies

Attached: 1552425735374.png (324x331, 180K)

Datamining says yes, there is a message about unlocking online bloody palace and there is a lobby system in the exe

Attached: 1552477004060.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

I feel really stupid that I played through Devil May Cry 1 but didn't realize Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare were based on those enemies from 1 until the remix of Griffon's theme started playing. Shadow's giant chompy attack really should've given it away.

Do I have to let every pleb empusa evolve into red empusa for S ranks on some missions? And how the fuck do you even get S on 18?

I'm only on SoS so far, but I didn't even know that was a thing that could happen and I've been getting S ranks just fine on most missions.

I sympathise OP
I actually got kinda sad that we end up having to fight them. I was really hoping that there were going to be lost after V passed. Then run into Dante.
>"hey chicken, how you doing?"
>"V is..he's gone"
>"Yea he turned back into my douchbag brother"
>Griffon lands on Shadow
>"We've never been on our own, what should we do.."
>"Well if you get lonely featherface, you can always come by our place"
>Dante leaves
>Griffon and Shadow look at each other
It woulda got me

Attached: 1334386755973.jpg (420x700, 95K)

geryon is a fucking awful boss

2 options.
Nuke the fuck out everything with Faust and do it hitless
or get S+ in griffon and shadow fights then focus shadow and griffon in the last fight forcing nightmare to heal them and you hitting him while doing it since no one of them can attackin that state, this will make the fight easy and last longer meaning more points.

Attached: I'm going to pay you 300k to flock off.webm (853x480, 2.52M)

>six buttons
>lock on
>shadow
>birb
>the stick
What else?

if you let regular empusas drink from the random pools of blood in some areas they turn red. they aren't the same as the orb bank ones that mostly run away but they do get stronger and drop more orbs

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a surprise feature or announcement later. It's not like they're aiming to be the next esport as far as multiplayer functionality goes, and the fact that there was multiplayer as is completely blind sided me as something I had no idea about going into this.

He's got horsepower

DT, and then cane with a press. So you, conceivably, you could press six buttons at once. That's still stupid, though because V's so overpowered, you never have to.

Actually managed to get stuck here, only got out because bringer knuckle still worked.

Attached: 20190317171420_1.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

Does doing the air rose taunt with Dante give DT? Do all taunts give DT for that matter??

Why would you need to hold DT?

God I hate that Faust is such a pay to win weapon. I want it to be legitimate because there's fun applications of it, but I can't use it without feeling like I'm just cheating.

Their continued existence was still slowly killing Vergil because they're still Mundus' aids given form by Vergil's conciousness. Eating the fruit probably gave Vergil enough demonic power for them to split off indepently from him, but they were still connected

You have to hold it if you want it to last more than five seconds.

> bring back Griffon
> make him obnoxious Iago-like
> nobody says "flock off featherface" to him

Attached: dante vergil.png (323x522, 204K)

>Thin is your legacy

Attached: Unga found a new toy.png (2560x1440, 3.28M)

>mundus aids
source me? havent heard this yet
Is this why V was dieing, I figured Vergils human half just wasnt stable enough.

Fucking this. I was waiting for him to say it during mission 18

thanks for the spoliers, itsuno

Attached: 20190318041310_1.jpg (362x108, 18K)

>flock off featherface
this line was said in so many threads, I thought it was confirmed in the game. I was so sad it wasnt in

Attached: 1539142581247.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

>Everyone originally made fun of him and thought he was going to be awful when he was originally revealed.
>Turns out he's the best and most interesting aspect of DMC5's story and easily the best written character with an amazing VA.

Based.

Attached: V.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

Just trickster and only switch to SM when you go in to combo. There's only a couple of combinations he does. Save of for SDT in the final stretch when he goes to summon his blue bitch, then run around until he exits DT, SDT release explosion can kill the blue bitch, then SDT stinger into his face until he dies. You'll end on an S rating and easily clear it. Remove cavalier, it's shit for the fight. You want every attack opportunity to end in his knockback to where you can hit him again. Took me around 5 tries, and this works every time.

You don't need to hold the cane button. But you still have DT charge and auto. If you're on top of Nightmare and want to do everything manually that's four button plus auto and jump. You also need to press cane and Nightmare at the same time to get on the big guy.

it's from dmc1, zoomie

I hated playing as him, but he was the most interesting bit story wise

I tend to use it only when I need to input something with it or if I want to keep track of a teleporting enemy.

My combo if you're curious was Spardo stinger or helmbreaker into SM launcher, aerial three hit with balrog punch mode which will bounce him back up into ceberus forward Y aerial, jump helm breaker with sparda, then finish it off with as stinger. Max damage rotation every time you can hit him.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHWRTUdYimI
damn it woulda been nice

>Is this why V was dieing, I figured Vergils human half just wasnt stable enough.
It's like he told Trish, he only had enough demon power to keep himself together and the longer everything dragged on/the more he fought, the more he fell apart.

Flock Off is also one of the best battle themes in the series. I don't like what they did to the remix.

Bayo already stole the reference.

You're just saying that because you think he's hot.

>stole
Can you steal from yourself? It still would've been nice to see it in DMC again.

Not him but I think V is cool in general. He's also a really good foil to Dante/Nero. He might not be the most polished gameplay wise but he's much more interesting than Trish and Lady were as characters.

Pretty sure Urizen was still dying as well. He was being pumped to the brim with blood steroids for a solid month and Nero alone was able to cut him where before a combination of Trish, Lady, Nero, and Dante couldn't do shit, then even after he eats the fruit and becomes demon emperor god Dante's still able to beat him. I don't think either of them could have sustained themselves forever.

they shoulda rewatched all the cutscenes from all there games and seen if there was any callback humor they could have used. missed opportunity

Yes, because DMC is owned by Capcom :^)

Attached: MY CLITORIS.png (678x1030, 1.33M)

>foil
You're using that word wrong, please stop.

That they'll die without each other is probably why V fused in the end. I don't think he even realized the state they were in until Dante woke up and he started breaking up.

How the fuck did Vergil manage to survive 10-19 years with a dying body?

????
>a character who helps emphasize the traits of the main character
>Anything that acts by contrast to emphasise the characteristics of something.

Youth with a vest and no undershirt.
Annoying bird companion that was once a servant of evil.
Silent, flexible companion that is used as transportation.
Giant companion of immense power with arms far larger than legs.

It's just Aladdin, Iago, Carpet, and Genie.

motivation

he really... determined

Vergil is god of autism.

A very strong will.

>>a character who helps emphasize the traits of the main character
Precisely.
V never does that for either character.
V just being a wimpy pretentious loser does not help emphasize the other character's traits. He barely even interacts with them any more than a passing 'hey'.

It's honestly just a plot hole, i guess they couldnt think of something for this

I'm ok with it. It's not as good as the original of course, it's also though not a fight against a colossal bird or the final fight of the level. It's a new but understandably less dramatic smaller version of the song for a small throwback to the original fight.

I almost forgot about the comic relief monkey.

Attached: nero.png (672x372, 197K)

idk how do people live with cancer for so long lol

Motivation

Attached: 1552863359484.png (620x547, 136K)

But Nero is the opposite of wimpy and pretentious.

>Sparda's color is purple
>Dante's color is red
>Vergil's color is blue
>Nero's colors are both red and blue

Pottery.

Attached: 1496778914000.jpg (646x720, 23K)

V's demons were the most kino part of the game

>Fight Dante knowing they have no chance to basically sacrifice themselves in order to free Vergil of his nightmares from Nelo Angelo
>That respect from Dante

I actually never noticed this.
>V's color is super nigger
my word

If only they weren't a pain to actually fight

Not him, but foil is appropriate. Not to the degree Vergil is to Dante, but he interacts enough with Nero to where you can make that comparison of him playing it strait and serious to Nero being Crazy and over the top. Plus his wimpyness is a foil to Nero's in control-ness.

>Vergil stops using blue because he's no longer Dante's antagonist
>Vergil uses black just like V

I really didn't understand the nightmare thing

I still dont really get the whole need to die thing to free vergil thing. Is it something more tied with actual familiars lore?

Yes it does

The gang was literally made from Vergil's memories. That's why they couldn't kill demons, they weren't wholly real.

literal caveman who can't read between the lines

They're 3 bosses from Devil May Cry 1, before the fight they say they were spawned from Vergil's thoughts from when he was Nelo Angelo, an under control state he was put in by Mundas very similar to Trish and Lady in the first game.

*from when he was Nelo Angelo in the first game, very similar to Trish and Lady in this game

I completely wrote that sentence out of order, but yeah, that's the jist of what they are and why they're there.

I recognize all that but still dont understand what them dying causes...

What the fuck is this

Attached: image0.jpg?width=720&height=540.jpg (720x540, 47K)

>Shadow
>Boss

Attached: 1550420727642.jpg (827x464, 103K)

They're a negative part of Vergil that just kept hovering around when the Yamato split him.

If you want like a physical description of how that link works, it's magic, don't gatta explain shit.

It causes Vergil to not have to remember what it feels like to be mindraped by mundus

They represent Vergil's nightmares, his trauma, their existence is bad for him, and since they've come to find V is an alright dude they want to be destroyed so maybe Vergil can stop being such a gigantic cunt for the rest of his life.

>V represents everything of Vergil he thought of as weak
>His love of poetry
>His past
>Even his name
>The only thing Urizen kept from his identity was his rivalry with Dante
>Throughout the years that was the only moment when he was happy
>Even V wants to beat Dante

Attached: 1544917072328.png (600x652, 180K)

The healing taunt?

>With the devil on my back, with the dingus riding front
Dante what does it mean? Your song makes no sense.

I was so sad over having to kill the 3 summons, especially after having to go save them in a previous mission. When I started playing the mission, I bought that they should've been way smarter especially Griffon and known that they stand no chance against Dante, which the game confirmed as them wanting to commit suicide by proxy, hope they come back again, only without being nightmares now.

>I don't like what they did to the remix.
listened to all remixes

what the fuck

are cuckpom home composers complete hacks?

this comparable to MVC3 remix disasters where they were also raping the shit of Masami Ueda's original compositions

I don't understand what happened to the battle music in 5. The menu themes, and some of the general background music is pretty good, but aside from Voltaic Black Knight, Devil Trigger, and Crimson Cloud, all of the battle music is fucking garbage.

What if they were born again, but this time not as Vergil's nightmares, but rather as his desire to learn from the past mistakes? They could come out of the book as an item infused with his energy. And then scare the shit out of Nero and Kyrie just as they were about to put Sweet Surrender to good use.

>V spent a month fighting demons and saving people in Red Grave city

awesome

V is how cool vergil would be if he wasnt a bitch and just was one of the good guys

What i want to know is where hes been.
Was Vergil in the human world or demon world wandering around endlessly

With the devil on my back and the demons right in front
I slash through and slice their shadow up

>Those descendant of sparda bearing hips
Nero was right to autistically chase for her and save her.

>Time to S rank Human mode

Attached: unimpressed.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Too bad he is also too autistic to actually put his seed in her womb already.

Nero is a kind and good man. Cuddling on the couch is the most extreme thing he can do

Fucking perfect

> *Record scratch*
> *Freeze frame*

Will we be able to fight all the bosses as all the characters? How would V handle bosses like urizen and Gilgamesh?

>did I feed Shadow?

I'm pretty sure we'll see Nero's kid in DMC7.

Attached: DevilMayCry5_2019_03_16_07_05_58_501.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Urizen should be possible with all characters. Gilgamesh, absolutely not. Gilgamesh is the only boss I can think of that won't show up in BP. Grim grip BS.

>Mission 18 DMD
three health bar and it still not enough

*ovulates*

Attached: 1552904383751.png (360x450, 168K)

Some tips on how to make playing as V fun? I'm just kind of mashing through fights and still getting SSS every time. Getting the moves off of summons feels weird when they are so far away all the time.

Stop being so far away all the time

Not sure if it'd work with denuvo but I've managed to edit the amount of orbs with cheat engine on the pirated version.

>You and I like to exist, so get rid of those demons quick 'cause killing 'em ain't my schtick! I've got your back, 'cause dyin' is whack!

*sleeps for a month*
*fucks off to Hell with brother*

Attached: 1529161788443.gif (377x298, 13K)

>add the first truly unique playable character to the series since its release
>awesome, intrincate gameplay
>pets that have banter of their own
>pimp ass cane
>warlocks are unrepresented as fuck in games

>immediately kill all of them in the same short as fuck game so that they never show up again and you are left with only Dante, Katana Dante and Dante Without an Arm for maximum staleness

Attached: magnificent-35056103[1].png (500x705, 175K)

How does jump cancel work for Nero and Dante? I read to use enemy step but I just do double jump instead of footstooling the enemy in the air. What moves lets me reset double jump?

He's fun on DMD. Too strong on lower difficulties.

>Katana Dante

Attached: cqo8zz469dn11.gif (400x225, 902K)

Do you think Kyrie actually likes when Nero pulls out Sweet Surrender?

Attached: surrender finisher.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

You need to purchase the enemy step skill from the shop. You can't do it out of the gate.

I did buy enemy step, but how do I do that instead of regular air hike double jump?

Multiplayer is already in, Vergil is already in, and the code for multiplayer bloody palace is already in.

We're gonna SSSTYLE IT UP (each S stands for a single player)

He's not wrong though, in 4:SE they share a lot of moves with Beowulf/Gilgamesh and Force Edge/Rebellion.

Is there any reward for beating Hell and Hell other than seething with rage?

it option selects based on enemy proximity, basically just have an enemy making contact with your feet and you'll enemy step

Vergils theme and Subhuman are pretty good. You zoomers should listen more metal.

Young Jonas.

This woulda been kinda neat in 4.
>Kyrie boss fight after Credo where Nero's trying his hardest to explain what's happening.

By that logic, Lady is Dante with tits, cause her fighting style is his Gunslinger.

>he thinks Subhuman is good metal
>he thinks Vergil's theme is music
Nice try, zoomer.

TO SEE THE WORLD IN A GRAIN OF SAND AND HEAVEN IN A WILDFLOWER

>implying she's not Dante with tits

?

Attached: chu say.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Pretty sure the point being all three playable characters beyond V have the same "dude with a sword with slight variances" theme, which is further mellowed by the fact two are literal twins, and the last one is Vergil's literal son.

>>add the first truly unique playable character to the series since its release
I don't think he'd disagree with that statement.

Go listen your post malone or whatever your zoomies listen to these days. Subhuman is perfectly good song and so is Vergil's theme.

JESTER'S GONNA SPANK YOUR BUTT
SPANK YOU ON THE
BUUUTT

Attached: lame orangutang.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>actually making me dig up this fossil

Attached: young jonas.jpg (574x737, 70K)

Fuck off dad

Attached: 1552679045954.jpg (339x344, 24K)

I would like to know aswel

Attached: 601150_20190317193552_1.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UGH SO HIGH MAINTENANCE

Attached: 1552829383580.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

But that's the thing, there is not much you can do with the protagonist's fighting style before they all start looking like each other, especially with the fact that Dante as the veteran had his arsenal and moves expanded to the max. So it's unfair to call them "Dante this" or "Dante that".
The only thing V is unique is in the fact he lets other demons do his fighting, but the demons themselves are again "slash with blade" and "shoot energy beams".

This fucking image made me laugh out loud.

>mission 10 V on DMD
Holy fuck I'm in physical pain. This is awful.

>madworld starts playing

Attached: 1552822494607.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Should I throw guns and birds on LB/L1? I can easily do it with Nero since his gun is slower but I'm so used to mashing with my thumb for Dante in all the games. Having the gun button different for each character is not an option, I'm far too autistic for that.

High tier autism is a powerful thing.

you go positively bonkers

I have it on L2 for Nero and V, but I keep it on Square for Dante since it feels wrong to not have the triggers used for weapons.

Shit's easy bro, just don't fight what you don't have to and fill your DT gauge to max with "read book" instead.

>A gun? Really?

>Who was my mom?!
>Nero, get that gun out of my face... literally!

give me the wifi password dad

Attached: 601150_20190317193129_1.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

>royal revenge
W-what's that?

>When V says it's his turn to use the Sparda

Attached: Mom+said+its+my+turn+to+be+dante+_d1e9e6c2940828aaf17fec9901726994.jpg (286x200, 7K)

Attached: 9982971.png (450x450, 96K)

>six buttons
Is that a problem for you?
The Great Lord has blessed us with two bumpers, two triggers and two grips.

>watching behind the scenes video
>we could've gotten this Dante

Attached: 1552663842338.jpg (1303x702, 54K)

Having trouble defeating vergil as nero in SoS difficulty.
Mostly the problems come when he dt permanently, he just keeps trowing moves and judgement cuts and with his hyper armor i can barely stagger him.
What should i do?

Attached: 1544455189159.png (355x335, 205K)

No. Chaining his dives into lightning strikes is better than anything a cat could ever pull off.

DIE

Attached: 1537111988391.png (2000x2000, 662K)

Charge shot.

Attached: 1547646273088.gif (500x300, 917K)

how do I avoid Goliath's WHIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR attack? I always get hit by it

I hope they unjust Vergil's hair in an update. He needs a widow's peak to pull off the slicked back look.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>buying the ps4 version

Attached: 213213213.jpg (800x800, 70K)

You mean the one when a hint to break your breaker to escape pops up?

Literally what i do and it doesn't work

Gerbera boosts, or just use break away.

He'll only block it in the neutral. Shoot him while he's completing an attack animation.

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/217584/

Attached: Niggers understanding macros and scripts.jpg (913x102, 30K)

What would Dante's nightmares take the form of? Debt? DMC2? Angry Patty?

Put it on L1 for Nero and V, keep it on square for Dante

Show your creativity

Attached: 1552829580267.jpg (1737x2015, 308K)

His mom, but dead, his brother, but dead, Nero, but dead.

The auto counter, back+style input. Makes royal guard very god even if you're shit at both timing and positioning.

Hard to say, Vergil's nightmares aren't what gave him grief, it's just fragments of memories connected to that time.
I'd say Eva, but he already has that with Trish. Maybe Nell, Grue, perhaps even Sparda.

a freshly delivered pizza, but it has pineapple on it

I know how to escape it smartass but how do I avoid getting vored in the first place

>You don't need to hold the cane button
I meant the thumbstick, not the cane
>DT charge
You don't actually need to hold it the entire time
>You also need to press cane and Nightmare at the same time to get on the big guy
You can just jump on top of him

Catto can easily come back since there are multiple of him, Griffon is a problem though

>implying Hawaiian Pizza isn't the very best kind

Not really, DMC5 Griffon has nothing in common with OG Griffon except for movelist. Size, appearance, voice, personality are all different.

Doesnt he hate olives on Pizza?

Literally just jump
Jump>Air Taunt>Air Hike>Air Taunt>Flap Top>Air Taunt
If you've got Gerbera use that jumps too.

Any tips on S-ranking Mission 18? Either on SoS or DMD. Shit's hard as fuck.

Also need help with the fucking Urizen fight at the end of mission 12 on DMD.

no, but i'll take (you)r edit

>with his hyper armor
He barely has any in the Nero fight
Just dodge and streak up to him while peppering him with charge shots

non-canon anime filler

what a strange creature

Attached: 6i4nf03j38711.jpg (454x324, 23K)

DT is hyper armor unless you're in DT too

No? If you hit him right after he finishes an attack he'll get stunned. In M19 he just shrugs that shit off.

>him
It's a girl catto, but it would still not be the same one, as V's pets were personification of Vergil's nightmares, and thus one of a kind in behavior and devotion to him. It would be quite an asspull to just take random Shadow demon, a beast living to kill, and have it suddenly act the same.

probably gonna be explained in the new Visions of V manga

Nah, he still can be staggered even if you're not on DT.
Fun fact: you can knock him back during your transformation, then proceed to hook>combo

Very nice air combo, saving for research. The max-acts in it dont have to be max-acts thought right?
Can't really see what you did with sweet surrender though.

Attached: x9gnzedp89m21.jpg (1448x2048, 733K)

How do you walk on Shadow's Skewer, and does it actually have any practical applications? It just goes away immediately after the stab.

It stays out a bit longer than usual if you hop on it, same as in DMC1. There's no application. It's just a cool reference to DMC1.

Attached: D1774PHU8AUlFL0.jpg (1448x2048, 501K)

did the manga get ripped yet?

Unless Nell is a ghost here, that couldn't have happened.

shut up

Someone's a bit touchy. Ain't my fault artists don't give a shit about timeline.

Attached: 1551620419774.png (191x258, 107K)

>tfw you never see another player in mission 13

Attached: 1552122787710.jpg (1140x890, 99K)

JSAVIOR

So like the writers themselves?

JASON

>roomate looks almost exactly like V
>like even the same body shape and scrawny limbs
>all except the long hair and goth aesthetics
>literally could have been the face model though

>get to end of the game
>V becomes Vergil
>Vergil looks like my face double, except I'm a little thicker in the chest and arms

Thank you for letting me blog

Attached: 1546663450592.jpg (375x375, 39K)

>tfw the only other player you see is an orb farming Dante spamming Faust's Gunslinger's move

Attached: an_f.jpg (493x356, 71K)

>tfw everyone's playing as Dante so to increase your chances for coop you have to either pick V or Nero

Attached: 20190316191827_1.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

So what happens to Dante in the timeline where Nero defeat Urizen in the prologue?

Nero calls him dead weight, and he becomes the Legendary Shamed Knight.

they all live happily ever after

This

Attached: 1359305634617.jpg (557x635, 161K)

He's there, behind Nico

Attached: 20190311093941_1.jpg (1600x900, 197K)

What writers? You mean the ones that clearly wrote Nell died comforted only by the hallucination Tony is the son that was taken from her, and that said son hadn't even known she was dead until 6 months later? Or that Alyssa and Agnus hadn't met and have Nico until after Rock had already taken over .45 Art Works?
Just take it as that Nell being a ghost, it's not like anime didn't introduce those.

>V
>lived happily ever after
No he didn't. He flaked into dust.

>the only times I see other players in the other missions, it's a ghost replay of myself

hey, that's me

Yeah but what does he do since he's not gonna wind up fighting in hell with Vergil

Who knows, maybe Dante feeds him some Demonic Pizza every now and then so he doesn't turn into a pile of ash.

He makes it to the birthday party in time and has a fun afternoon.

Be a depressed sack of shit

Aw shit NIGGA, you better believe it's P I Z Z A T I M E

Attached: 1528931902010.jpg (325x235, 35K)

They even teased it a little in the cutscene beforehand, even. Was pretty sad about that.

MUNDUS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

>it's a hell judecca fight on DMD

Attached: 1537612356185.jpg (641x546, 64K)

Why are there 2 gold orbs at the top center of your UI? I don't see them in mine even though I have like 18 gold orbs.

Did they just choose a Shadow beast as a creature for V because Phantom wouldn't have fit? It just is a bit weird when Griffon and Nightmare both were bosses in DMC, and Shadow just was a mob

Stun with Balrog into Real Impact
If you're playing as Nero then put down the controller and vent your rage

More like Demonic Penis

Attached: demon breeder.png (595x477, 256K)

All of Nero’s new shit has ruined my current control scheme and I dunno how to rebind everything since I’m too used to it

Hell and Hell difficulty, you die in one hit and have 3 orbs per mission.

The idea is that Griffon is a gun and Shadow is a sword. Phantom wouldn't have made a good sword.

Pics or you're lying.

Attached: D12waK9UcAExw5g.jpg (2048x1152, 251K)

What, i checked royal release, it was far more. Like 2400-2800
Did you use it against a DT target?

Is there a trick to fight against them? They feel incredibly hard to cc and have a habitat of just teleporting away so you can't really get a good rhythm going. They're probably even more irritating than Furies

I just put the buster on the breaker button and play it like DMC4 Nero with some extras. I don't even buy breakers right now, I just use them if I find them.

Ah, I see. Thank you. Haven't done HAH difficulty yet. So you can't just farm 20-30 gold orbs and use them per mission? That's good, I guess.

Do the 3 gold orbs restore after each mission or are you stuck with 3 the entire playthrough?

>try to bind gun attack to trigger buttons so I can charge shot while comboing
>I can't uncoordinate my index and middle finger and my hand hurts
Help

Attached: 1496306517610.jpg (411x412, 65K)

inb4 bloody palace has cutscenes

I have the exact same thing but only with Dante for whatever reason.

Guys i can't fucking wait to play as Vergil

Attached: 1552127192703.png (628x552, 504K)

I remember one user said they automatically get stunned if you get 20 hits in. Which is easy with E&I's R1+back to forward+GS input

Subhuman is only good if you are a subhuman.

I fucking wish Bloody Palace has a Dante/Nero/V bossfight.

It's 20 hits with Balrog punches. You do that and then RI them while they're dizzy. I don't know of any other functioning strategy with them. They're trash.

>tfw pcfag
>tfw macro'd nero's charged shot to a seperate button
>did the same for breaker's hold ability
no more pain
no face either

>Bloody Palace has start cutscenes that frame it as Dante/Vergil fighting their way out of hell, or Morrison's gig being hiring Nero(/the girl if they become playable) to go fight his way in to get them out. Also V's there I guess.
>Ending cutscene for both is them meeting at the halfway point and going home
I could see it. Would also tie the loose ends to make the game self contained instead of leaving sequel hooks.

>get DMC HD collection on PC so I can have the non-shit port of DMC3
>have 16:10 monitor
>game stretches in fullscreen mode, no proper resolution options
>okay fine I've dealt with this before, black bar time
>try everything, gpu driver settings, monitor settings, external tools
>the game somehow overrides fucking all of it, still get stretching somehow
what is this black magic

Attached: 1552146015680.jpg (390x398, 135K)

After seeing what they did to Vergil, I don't. I still can't get over that Vergil floats like a fucking feather when you launch him. WHY does that happen? No other enemy in the game has physics like that.

Autism is lighter than air.

what are you on, Phantom has 8 pointy limbs, he would have been a great sword

>steal dante clothes
>both are depressed
>both have no family
>both needs to kill demons to feel alive

She really is Dante with tits that's why they are perfect for eachother

Attached: CRYSTAL CLEAR.png (2596x2204, 3.56M)

OH GOD, I've replayed the mission zillion times and still cant get an S rank on MISSION 15 (the one with Nero and a lot of traps". Any tips? I know the point is to skip most enemies so the rank won't count to the final average

>not only do E&I charge individually, but you can also choose which pistol to free aim during twosome time.
Christ, they really went all in.

Shadow has infinite limbs.

why isn't there an El Nero mod already?

I tested it in the Void, DMD enemies just inherently take less damage even without DT. Revenge on DH does like 400, while on DMD it's only 250

I honestly feel like the whole "hold to charge your pistol" shit is really retarded, of course, i'm not a stylish devil may cry player so i don't know shit, but i do what i assume most normal humans do, i charge my gun in between fights and use it to start fights, then never charge it in the middle of fights.

The only similarities they share are taunting and dodging for dt, his gameplay is there to show you how good the real characters are like Nero did in 4

Is that a penis? what's the source?

>he doesn't RG the judgment cut spam and quadruple s style all over Vergil's vulnerable boipucci

Really? That's funny. So instead of boosting enemy health, they toned down damage dealt by the player? I wonder then if they made any mistakes. Like, maybe some moves could do more damage than intended.

I haven't looked into it, were the style switcher and other mods updated to work with the HD collection version? And did the PC port fix issues the HD version introduced, that I'm pretty sure weren't in the original PC release?

>start SoS
>go through my entire supply of devil breakers while trying to activate DT
Just fuck my shit up

Just throw Blue Rose on L2, man. it's not that hard to get used to.

"smells even worse on the inside" seems like they have star wars in the dmc universe

I really need Lady and Trish back with cooler movesets, Lucia too because why not?
>mfw they surprise us with playable CREDO

Attached: 1529018206968.jpg (262x263, 9K)

REBIND BREAK AWAY TO D-PAD. Holy shit, am I ever glad I did that.

it's there to raise the skillcap, but is retarded IMO
they had a neat idea with Vergil's Judgement Cut in 4SE that I think would work with guns pretty well

see
youtube.com/watch?v=dCZ-BVKgszw

crit system from the first game is also awesome

Yeah, it's stupid and I don't know why the introduce the way better reloading mecganic only to basically throw it away in subsequent playthroughs

Not him, but can you actually rebind them to all d-pad directions, the way DT works? Or do you have to pick one?

Not him but, this might be just a little bit related
In mission 7 on DMD, AI V managed to one shot Proto Angelo the moment battle started

FUCK YOU

Attached: Reuben and Super Reuben costume.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

>just hit 1230 pics in my dmc memes/pic folder
Feels good man

Attached: 1550379096174.jpg (610x750, 45K)

You...

Attached: 1552127081761.jpg (208x294, 17K)

I love Trish as is. They could add stuff on and tweak her properties, but I like her integrated style. Lady needs a rework, though. Too OP and too limited, not unlike V in 5.

>If you can't act like a real father I'll just have to make sure you don't have anymore kids

Attached: D18hXhOXcAABLkG[1].jpg (1200x675, 167K)

BIGGER

you might wanna check DmC final boss fight. it's very similar and I FUCKING HATE IT. THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH 3 VERGIL'S MECHANICS

G-guys, help? ;_;

Hit me up with some good ones.

Attached: 1552428714304.png (1110x649, 646K)

I'm kind of amazed Reuben hasn't shown any fatigue about all the Dante memes that I know of. Usually actors get tired of being associated with their most recognisable performance too much.

>Spoiler
Yes, please.

The former. I was actually surprised it's made that way too, considering Dante has styles on separate directions but Nero has them all considered as one collective button.

I could only imagine how long that decision took in a meeting.

Reuben's wife is a top tier cutie.

>comes with a small playable mission where you find out credo didn't fully die since he was merged with a demon and was instead just banished to the underworld
>you have to fight him to make him regain his humanity, rescue him and then he's playable

Attached: 1529027311100.jpg (558x600, 80K)

>you might wanna check DmC final boss fight
Check Dante fight in 4

Foolishness Son, Foolishness. GIRTH CONTROLS EVERYTHING

Attached: 1381005438766.jpg (1222x1869, 887K)

Sweet, thanks. The amount of QoL in this game is amazing.

YOU'RE A BIG DICK

Attached: 20190316192508_1.jpg (2560x1440, 410K)

tbqh Credo "died" just like Vergil ''died''

Plus King Cerberus theme SUCKS balls. That bait and switch was pretty weak.

>Mission 13 is two ghost replays of myself

Attached: 1478738870518.png (658x662, 37K)

Are you following the spike route or the jump-over-the-gaps route?

She even managed to get her hands on Lady's future costume in 6

Attached: Lady DMC6 jacket leaked.jpg (1163x1200, 235K)

I liked it. I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be as mad about the theme if they didn't tease the beginning with the original track before transitioning into a different one.

pls post unga bunga neros senpai

Attached: 1552440460335.jpg (849x960, 98K)

That's Trish's jacket user

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.16 - 20.02.48.86.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

V's gone but hopefully they bring back his prototype version where he was a Mundus serving She-Devil with summons with his trademark 3 eyes.

That artwork is some good shit.

Which is the best anyway? That level is so fucking massive and maze-like it's overwhelming.

Every battle music in the game is shit except for Devil Trigger, Crimson Cloud, Cavaliere Angelo, Urizen, and the DMC1 parts of the Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare remixes.

How's his name pronounced anyway, I've never heard it. Is it "Roy-ben"? "Roo-ben"? Or maybe the eu is Englishization of ü and it's "Rew-ben" like the word "few"?

What does that even mean?

Attached: dllhost_2019-03-18_07-00-11.jpg (1555x891, 336K)

too bad resetera is character assassinating him as we speak
Dante is never coming back.

Post the webm of her spazzing out

Even easier for her to steal and dye white in the next game

Attached: Raydi.jpg (400x400, 22K)

What artwork?

Better question how the fuck did he escape Hell? I thought he was stuck as Nelo Angelo

Why, because he blurted out the Itsuno story? To be honest that was absolutely a retard move by him, it wasn't his place to talk about it. Granted it's equally stupid to persecute him over it.

Attached: stgyc96d.jpg (400x483, 163K)

I'm sure Itsuno will care about whatever it is some randos on the internet said in 6 years when he starts work on DMC6.

Roo-ben

Dream Griffon being Iago was awesome, fuck you. I'll give you that not quoting that was weak.

>Every boss gets new attacks/gimmicks in DMD except Vergil who's only change is from Devil Hunter to SoS
y tho?

Motivation.

>Likarulla
>Literally "Dirt roll" in Finnish
What a weird name for a fashion product.

V needed more autistic poetry lines to use during battle.
I heard "to hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour" far too many times

Either he's getting old or he really needs to moisturize his hands

Likely used the hole the tree opened up between the realms to escape.

>yfw DMC5 Vergil gets style-switching in the inevitable dlc
>dark slayer = trickster
>DSD-style summon swords but slightly different = swordmaster
>V mode = gunslinger
>royal guard = royal guard

Attached: DMC5_Vergil_render.png (524x971, 318K)

Motivation. Unironically. Vergil's power comes from his survival instinct.

Attached: 1537755213541.jpg (640x970, 112K)

I'm the total opposite. I love the fact that he plays like Chaos Legion if that game was good but hate everything about it conceptually. His design sucks, his VA sucks, his theme sucks and he barely had any meaningful interaction to really sell his change of heart, even if that was kinda taken for granted since it was Vergil's "good" side. All of his discarded designs looked better.

>They had a jacket made and scanned just for one shitty postcard
It's coming back as an alt costume in Lady & Trish dlc, r-right?

Attached: 1552864098429.png (699x691, 666K)

no, because he said something about metoo and blm they didn't like
itsuno himself will be in danger if he dares defend Reuben

WHERE THE FUCK IS SECRET MISSION 4?
IT'S EITHER IN MISSION 5 OR 7 BUT I'VE DONE BOTH OF THOSE 5 TIMES EACH AND STILL CAN'T FIND SHIT

Why does Trish use Sparda's weapons?

Yes

what? they were sucking matt, itsuno and dmc5 dick not long ago

>mission 10 on DMD

Attached: 1551438356681.png (1336x1078, 1.87M)

The gaps, follow the lower paths, just jump, air taunt, hike, air taunt, flaptop, air taunt, no need to bother with any hazards or enemies, and you won't need to fuck around with nobodies in a chamber of spikes. Malphas will get you a shitload of points if you just stay in the air at all times, and remember to use showdown when she does her resurrection shit.

His point was they deliberately made him an annoying character to set up the line perfectly and then never followed through.

He's too busy saving us from Chemtrails and Project Bluebeam to worry about small stuff like that.

Crimson Cloud is a great match to his combat style though

Works in the Denuvo version too

You can count 5's good themes with one hand. I'm glad Nico's theme is appropriately comfy but it's almost like they sabotaged the music of this game to sell the actually good tunes of past games.

Shit like Subhuman and V's theme feels like bad influences from DmC. 5 takes too many queues from that piece of shit game for my taste.

pretty obvious, scanning clothes is expensive

Attached: 1552261727727.jpg (1906x1382, 161K)

>yfw he plays exactly the same as in 4

Attached: 1544292434948.jpg (245x257, 10K)

3 things could happen in the future:
1)DMC 6- Dante/Vergil/Nero game
2)DMC 0- The Legend of Sparda
3)DMC 3.5- Vergil's Adventure in Hell

It's in Mission 5. You need to have Nightmare break a wall.
Because Dante gave them to her, because she looks like mommy.

I can't remember which is which, but it's probably the one in the Geryon mission. Summon Nightmare to break a rickety wall early in the mission and then walk up a thing with stairs.

wow that was gay, what have they done to that series

Attached: SNEEZE MYSELF IN TWO. SNOT IS ALL AROUND.webm (720x900, 1.46M)

>Beowulf
>again

Attached: 1552366052572.jpg (396x434, 36K)

What does destroying the roots in mission 18 actually do? It makes these weird platforms fall into the boss area where you fight Nightmare but does that actually do anything?

I'll try this later, thanks user. Also, how to stop the chicken in her rage mode?

I giggled.

Attached: 1535121610797.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I fucking knew it would be some horseshit like this

DMC6: Nero's UNGA adventure to get Dante and Vergil back from Hell, the game ends when Nero kills Mundus but finds out that Dante and Vergil went back to earth a long time ago but have been eating Pizza all this time

Attached: 1552307828875.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Pff, they seethe about literally everything and everyone these days, because absolutely everything looks sexist racist and whateverist from their little hugbox.

Beowulf is the 2nd best Fist weapon in the series though

he defended Vic Mignogna, he's finished. plus there's the whole Michael Jackson problem

I'm wondering this as well. I had Nightmare break those grape pillars, but I couldn't figure out what it does.

From what I saw posted here on Yea Forums, someone over there decided that Morrison says the N word and Langdon hates minorities. Then instead of calling out obvious uncitable bullshit everyone said "So it is written" and now Capcom must die.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOOOOOOUUUUUU

Dodge its bullrush then slap its ass as hard as you can

>same weapons
>same moves
>only outfit is his EX one

Attached: 1552818122862.png (900x649, 834K)

>shirow miwa
>Nico likes getter robo
based.

>want to replay DMC1 after finishing 5
>remember underwater sections and Mundus fight
Guess not

They actually switched it up this time.

Yeah and they have all the power. They will absolutely get Itsuno and Reuben fired if they feel like it.

Don't be one of those retards who thinks that they have free speech or job security.

I get complaining about KC's theme or Silver Bullet, but Subhuman? Crimson Cloud? I'm starting to hate reboot even more for the simple reason that it's suddenly the scapegoat for whatever people dislike in all future DMCs.

Go listen to Psycho Siren or Mental Machine from 1. Chaotic electronic music dates back to the roots of the franchise. If anything, 5's biggest missed opportunity is lacking orchestral tunes.

Based

The underwater sections last 3 minutes max

I'm at work so I can only link the tweet. This guy has a bunch of concept art of the game. But Female V with Mundus Summons looks amazing, hope she shows up in 6.

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1106825037368057856

the pillars have a full heals worth of green gems in sos at least

In their wet dreams, perhaps.

Thank god nobody cares about their opinion right?

Only on Dante because of Hyperfist.

It's kinda cool

>female Mundus
You know, with Itsuno's fetish for strong women it might actually be a thing.

Attached: 1540312655768.png (312x445, 165K)

Don't forget getting a white guy to voice Morrison. Capcom is extremely problematic.

Underwater is like 2 minutes. Space Harrier is awesome. What you should be dreading is Griffon 2.

FUCK Griffon 2.

Why would Vergil have a girl side

3 minutes too long

>Space Harrier is awesome
Stop posting Kamiya

>Itsuno's fetish for strong women
Is that why all the female characters do fucking nothing in 5 and exist solely as set dressing?

Reminder that Vic Mignogna will never get work again because he consensually hugged fans.

If you say so user.

Attached: 1552663183769.jpg (778x813, 362K)

low key said feminism is no longer about equality but about swapping the dominant gender from male to female

Vergil's beo is stupidly overpowered tough

Should've known better, that's rape.

Crimson Cloud is good, but looking at your own fucking point. Go compare Flock Off, Psycho Siren, and Mental Machine to Grilled Tondoori Smoke, Silent Siren, and Psycho Machine. As soon as the remixes stop aping the original track, the turn into fucking NOTHING.

>anime dubs
call me when something relevant happens

I think they can also block Nightmare's lasers, giving you not also health but breathing room.

Can someone please post the "I was catching up on some reading" version of this pic?

Attached: 1552860829184.png (638x747, 699K)

V wasn't meant to be Vergil, that's a Mundus babe as you can see(obviously newfags don't even know who Mundus is). V being Vergil was their lame ass last resort because Crapcom can't right.

WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE, INSECT

Rest in peace little chicken

It's been known in the anime community for years that Vic is a creep. It's a fucking running joke every time he comes up at this point

If you're feeling ballsy you can try Overture, DT can do it but isn't always successful, otherwise jump over him and hit and run.

Attached: Overture Bosses.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

>3)DMC 3.5- Vergil's Adventure in Hell
I was going to say Itsuno takes the Nomura-pill then I remembered the V is Vergil plot point. He's already taken the pill.

So I was thinking of replaying DMC4 while I wait for bloody palace. Would it mess up my combo knowledge much? I haven't played 4 since release

Kyrie wants to get married first, so they only do anal for now

This is fan made, right?

Attached: 1552604162101.jpg (1200x790, 353K)

>"matt said he'd like to see these designs used in the future"
bros what if
>Mundus had a secret half human daughter after witnessing how powerful Dante was
>Nero has to deal with her trying to summon Mundus to the human world
>Dante and Vergil need to fight through Mundus' army to kill him before he's summoned

>he didn't unlock Kyrie mode
lmao what a scrub

Attached: 1552669013723.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

>you can overture the charge

Nice. Malphas just went from being my favorite boss to being even more my favorite boss.

>this guy spent the entire game thinking that Nero was Dante's son

Attached: 1552663407366.png (342x342, 191K)

Of course.

Attached: 1552866728656.jpg (504x550, 79K)

Anyone else annoyed that you can't buster Artemis out of that swoop?

Attached: 1537738939555.png (386x313, 124K)

What I meant was the Hungry Caterpillar version, I regret not saving it the first time I saw it.
Thanks though.

Not him, but here you go.

Attached: 1552513923689.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

But you can

>Someone here says using the Buster Arm breaker does shit loads more damage than Nero's buster
>Use Break Age Buster Arm on Vergil
>Do 40% of his HP
HOLY FUCK

The only thing it might fuck up is Split/Double Down being forward instead of back, and no Payline. Likewise, you'll unlearn DSD for Dante.

Why can't we import clothes from RE2 and vice versa? it's the same engine

Attached: 1550946405540.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

>nero is my son????

Attached: 1552679143681.jpg (1280x833, 283K)

Attached: ME NERO ME UNGA.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Deadweight and UNGA nero memes are my favorites

Attached: 1552571492617.png (2149x1024, 599K)

Attached: e1vyfvlqxdm21.png (1028x911, 220K)

I require proof. I got fucked up when I tried and I'm pretty sure I timed it right

can you buster all of the bosses charges?
I only know of bustering goliath and vergil's charges

The only good thing about him is that he brought a much better character back. He sucks on his own.

That said I'm gonna miss the pets, especially Griffon. Hopefully Vergil can utilise them somehow.

I love my angry, sweetheart son

Attached: SOMEONES ABOUT TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED.png (900x900, 589K)

Shouldn't that inflated veins thing be on the forehead?

thank you anons
got the "me like two bulits" one?

>yfw Vergil's doppelganger is V
>yfw he can summon URIZEN

Attached: 1552121194760.png (639x623, 553K)

The Ungoid
Nero

Attached: 1528731199276.png (384x440, 253K)

I've done Goliath, Artemis, and Vergil. I don't know if Malphas can be buster-countered or if I just haven't got the timing right, but you can take little Chicky for a walk by parrying him and wire-snatching with Rawhide equipped.

Well that's how I did it, don't have a webm on hand though so here's a random YT video
youtube.com/watch?v=gAbbHbuvHAo
I don't think you can buster the chicken's charge

But you haven't made one yet, Nero.

>summon URIZEN
>IT
>HAS
>BEGUN

Attached: 1544284016184.jpg (463x411, 49K)

they'd need to be completely re-rigged. the games definitely use entirely different skeletal systems

Isn't the guy talking about Mission 18? aka the V familiars?

>piano crashing down
>trailer plays

Never ever, Vfujo.

Attached: 1535423132743.jpg (1280x1280, 148K)

>mfw SCATTER, LIKE DUST!

Attached: 1552790395379.png (570x430, 255K)

The Unga and the Bunga
Nero

Attached: 1529301133575.jpg (604x540, 70K)

the knight boss is pretty incredible if you clash every swing, i really wish you could character select on every stage

>Just discovered he's the father
>Immediately makes a dad joke during the boss fight
You go to bed, old man.

No sorru, this is all I got for now.

Attached: 1552704919266m.jpg (1024x791, 70K)

Vergil has a weird sense of humor.

Attached: 1528838784906.jpg (591x622, 207K)

If you want it, then you'll have to tuck me in.

But you already knew that.

Attached: 1552096519676.jpg (2560x1440, 341K)

Oh user do I have news for you

>tfw my gf accidentally gets really invested in the series by watching me play DMCV
Based

Attached: 1552774249981.jpg (720x506, 34K)

Attached: lvymlvmwbp321.jpg (1142x1241, 129K)

It'd be amazing if he didn't get staggered after every successful deflect unless it was the last overhead swing, would make for a very satisfying sequence. Dodging them left and right then deflecting the last one is always my favorite way of doing it.

I wish V was his own character, so he can stay around and join the gang.

I miss V and his little buddies ;_;

>no "outta the way nerds" Dante

Holy fuck im dying

I'm glad your right arm is enjoying it.

Too bad Zoomer.

Attached: 1552128671668.png (1067x625, 793K)

I wonder how much control you'll have over the doppelganger, will it be Shadow levels of control or Nightmare levels of control

Attached: 1552820139798.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

you can just mash Balrog on him it's pretty silly

It'll just walk around and shoot swords at people.

He just like to keep the cheesy banter in the family.

>"This demon is your "reason"..."
>"Your reason for fighting"
>your reason = urizen
>mfw

Attached: 7ad.jpg (966x1013, 65K)

Yeah sure but you can also beat DMD by spending all your orbs
But why would you do that?

>Doppelganger can be summoned by filling SDT like bar
>It controls like DMC3 doppelganger

Cringe

Based

Can you Overure Vergil's dive?

Kotaku, please.

>Vergil taunts back if you taunt him
NANI

Buster it and you DDT him

>Of your power? Or your existence?

Attached: 1540181684094.jpg (1324x960, 55K)

Probably the same as DmC
There were 4 modes you could switch between iirc

Attached: vorgilosaurus dt.png (814x605, 607K)

She's 18 now.

Attached: mbqjae2qkgm21.jpg (1024x771, 213K)

LOOKS LIKE COUCH CO-OP IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

Using characters in stages they don't belong gets pretty wacky

Attached: 20190316201424_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Don't worry, we'll get a little V in 9 months.

Attached: 1552435488996.gif (300x321, 1.66M)

Style runs in the blood of Sparda.

Attached: 1552067151891.png (703x588, 351K)

Where is quicksilver and doppelganger?

Attached: 1538044245604.gif (160x160, 502K)

SUDOKU SEXY STYLE

Wait how did you switch to V? The table on Nexus only has switch to Dante and switch to Vergil

>they give Vergil separate styles, to go with Dante's
>doppelganger works like DSD swords

Attached: 1528986328803.png (240x262, 91K)

I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I think about DMC5. It's just so good, bros.

Attached: 1400249979540.png (210x229, 4K)

If V absorbs Vergil, what happens? Does Vergil get stronger or does V just get full demon powers.

He never did turn into a dinosaur, did he?

Which enemy did this finisher originally belong to? Or is this actually a Vergil finisher already in the game for BP?
The same place they were in DMC4

I want V to bully Vergil sexually.

>no way fag

>Skips out on birthday party
>Goes to hell afterwards
Nah

Attached: 1552310522780.png (513x468, 237K)

Put some clothes on Patty

Yikes.
Give sauce plox

It's the same either way. One didn't absorb the other they just returned to eachother

Wait for Vergil DLC. He'll have Dark Slayer, Summoner, Quicksilver, and Doppelganger styles. Just kidding, it'll be Dark Slayer only again.

Unfortunately no.

Attached: DmC secret ending.gif (500x269, 1014K)

>quicksilver
Nero
>doppelganger
Vergil

I bought the William Blake omnibus because of this game

Attached: 800px-Europe_a_Prophecy,_copy_D,_object_1_(Bentley_1,_Erdman_i,_Keynes_i)_British_Museum.jpg (800x1089, 265K)

Get in here

Someone modelswapped V into 19/20 and he already had the Vergil finisher, complete with audio clip

Was a good meme tho

I think he is killing himself with Vergil, which is why he stabs himself too. Otherwise i would assume he just absorbs Vergil's strength while keeping his own personality.

>Or is this actually a Vergil finisher already in the game for BP?
Yes.

NO BITCH, he was a nonsensical poetry quoting faggot who was upstaged by a bird. Dante, Nero, Nico and bird are the real GOATS

Attached: D1bBlI3XQAEFZOo.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

If it's possible then I couldn't get it to work.

Well shit. That's awesome

Source? Plz user i cant find anything of substance.

>audio clip
post it

Attached: xd43rt20hul21.jpg (1440x544, 87K)

>BOTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Attached: Angry feather face.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>>Turns out he's the best and most interesting aspect of DMC5's story
That's only a testament to how fucking shit the story is. V is fucking terrible

Wrong. He's Vergil's lost inner teen, its great

V can stay dead, but give us back chicken. Imagine if chicken was alive and decided to stay along with Nico & Nero. That dynamic would have been awesome.

Retard

All the V hate really takes me back to DMC4 launch time.

Attached: 1534915175194.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

uh huh.

streamable.com/ep2qh

Attached: 1552551845111.png (847x656, 349K)

V is shit. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

>I said it again!

Cope

The butthurt about V is hilarious. He is one of the best parts of the game.

>apologizes for something he isnt even capable of doing
V haters everyone

>special announcements
What did he mean by that?

Attached: 1552920594236.png (480x709, 543K)

>samefagging that hard
Seething

>IP count didn't go up
Keep seething, fujo. No one likes your gay emo twink

Attached: 1552491552900.jpg (578x870, 92K)