Was this a good twist?

Was this a good twist?

Attached: 1456876711645.jpg (480x640, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjQfY47pFNs
youtube.com/channel/UCxYoH_UNbIKP1xnsTx9m5Gw/videos
twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/1107384129144774656
youtube.com/watch?v=gFJ1r6_4mW4
youtube.com/watch?v=eMj_GtoRPoE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=A8ayK7NrMzk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=1qEKn5FKZNM
youtube.com/watch?v=OwTihfP9tZc
naixatloz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best one in the series.

explain

it would have made more sense if the narration seemed a bit more personal
The entire game was disconnected, almost like a real fucking narrator describing shit
It only got more intimately written for that "twist"
Im going to blame this on translations though, surely it made more sense in japanese

One of the best meta elements from a video game ever.

it was kino.......

What game?

444+555

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

>time travel
>backwards time travel
>backwards time travel with anime logic
No.

Play it nigger

I didn't know how to do the puzzle, so I looked it up and got spoiled.

>It was le time travel DX

kys, you didn't even pay attention to it.

Is this like a puzzle where you close the DS, the two screens line up with each other, and then they can see each other?

played it on ps4 and completely lost this moment.

i wish people were more adamant you play the original

Uchikoshi will never top it

It wasn't THAT bad.

Attached: H2x1_3DSDS_ZeroEscapeZeroTimeDilemma_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 258K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=EjQfY47pFNs

>people tell me this series has great plot twists
>it's really just full of plot holes

>mfw
God I'm so glad this wasn't spoiled. Cemented this as one of my favorite games of all time even though I didn't enjoy the puzzles much.

Attached: 1511332728979.gif (200x200, 2M)

who else here thinks that the worst mistake the Zero Escape series ever made was when they decided to use 3D models?

I liked it up until the "muh old person hiding behind the screen" twist. That was the stupidest shit ever.

I played this on the steam PC first, and it just wasn't the same.

much complex motives

I like them because the gritty uncanny valley adds to the horror aspect

Best twist in utilizing the DS feature.

to be fair. it deals with paradoxes.

It shit all over everything 999 and VLR set up. How can Uchikoshi expect us to be okay with everything being to get rid of some off-screen "fanatical terrorist" introduced in the 11th hour?

hey

how's it going slowly realizing that the best thing uchikoshi ever contributed to the world of fiction was something that he had to compromise on

Attached: IN11BL.png (368x553, 227K)

You could have read the GameFaq spoilerless guide. That's what helped me beating a level in VLR

Here is your sudoku bro.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Uchikoshi needs to be kept in check.

sure, if you think about it that way. doesn't stop them from looking like ASS though

Are you guys looking forward to more info on Uchikoshi's new game at GDC? It honestly looks promising, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Attached: ogp.jpg (1200x630, 345K)

nah. it grew on me. it definitely has charm.

I figured it out when Santa was holding her with the gun...it all clicked for me in that moment

hopefully Virtues last reward will have a cool twisterino as well

HEY
HEY GUYS
DID YOU KNOW?
SNAIL IS AN ANAGRAM OF _____!

Nah you are just not tapped into the morphogenetic field

VLR hits me harder cause I like Sigma and Phi more. Junpei and his shit retarded waifu were garbage in their game in in the third.

akane is an abusive wife.

No, but one of the Zeldas had a puzzle like this.
I never solved it.

Attached: Map problem.jpg (613x915, 59K)

yes

I really liked meta stuff in VLR

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Surely didn't helped that they basically changed his whole design.

does anyone have the copypasta?

how could they have done this

Attached: 861274329.jpg (550x417, 53K)

What the fuck is this
Don't tell me they changed the Sudoku part in the remastered version for PC

>MC saved her cause it was her plan, not cause he wanted to save her from the start
Absolutely garbage

Yeah because it wouldn't work without two screens

Can someone explain this

Yes it fucking was.

Attached: look forward to it.jpg (530x1235, 353K)

This can't be real right

There must be some kind of reason as to why ZTD was so fucking horrible. When I was playing it all I could feel was the feeling that the game was over-rushed but it can't be just that.
Ok even if it was rushed it doesn't even answer your pic and a fuckton other questions like where the hell is ??? or who he/she is
Also WHY THE FUCK THEY INTRODUCED AYYLIENS? It felt like a bad trope to fill plotholes.

Honestly, I don't think I understood it when I first played it.
When I played the game, I thought the flashback on the bottom screen started when there was some white flash and the text said "He knew because I knew". Years later, I found out that the twist was supposed to be "the bottom screen was Akane's view for the duration of the entire game".
I still can't get that twist to work in my head. I'm pretty sure there must have been plenty of things in the game that make no sense knowing that fact.

Same here, I had no idea until someone said it in a 999 thread back then.

How the fuck could the """""narrator""""" figure out the picture card puzzle if only four of the ppeople on the cards were participating in the original game?

The entire game you thought you were the guy at the top doing riddles and shit on the lower screen of the DS, but it turned out that you played two different people at 2 different times

There's apparently a whole mini-arg going on, with the VTuber getting abducted and shit.

youtube.com/channel/UCxYoH_UNbIKP1xnsTx9m5Gw/videos

twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/1107384129144774656

So is it like a "game" or something where people have to solve the exact same puzzles?

play the game

I think there was time travel involved

Junpei sure knows a ton of shit for someone his age

>try my damndest to solve this
>fuck it, I'll try it later
>close my DS to take a break
>PUZZLE SOLVED

Uchi got too inspired by Telltale's more "cinematic" approach. He had this idea with the camera twist and was kinda bored of his original script, so he scrapped it. Didn't help that he only wrote 1 out of 3 new routes.

amazing, when I heard the sequel is on vita or w/e I was so depressed, had fun with it playing it on pc last year, fun trilogy overall, but always downhill after you hit gold the first time

I didnt fuckin know it until I read the explanation in this very thread
might be because I played it when I was a retarded kid, but I totally missed that

Excuse me, best Uchikoshi twist coming through

Attached: 1550104083943.jpg (1280x960, 583K)

akane (bottom screen) uses the magic temporal field shit to get junpei (top screen)'s help with puzzles she had to do as a child. akane has to do the real thing while junpei's ship is based on her memory of it, her fevers on the top screen are actually her burning to death as a child due to fucking up because junpei isn't in the right spot in the present to help her in the past

Worst girl.

Attached: 1552004302769.png (380x580, 195K)

During the game the top screen shows dialogue between characters while the actual puzzle solving gameplay and narration are shown on the bottom screen. You are tricked into thinking you are playing as the guy on the top screen when you are actually playing as the girl on the bottom screen telepathically sending the answers to the puzzles from the past to the guy on the top screen who is in the future. In the final puzzle you flip the ds upside down because it's the guy who has to send the answer back to her this time to stop her being incinerated and preventing a time paradox where she would be unable to set up the events of the future game and ensure that he would be there to send the answer to her.

>spoonfeeding fucking retards that didn't play the game
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1552817279621.jpg (483x469, 46K)

oh no someone asked a question because he was interested, what a nightmare
also I know it's bait but I hate tryhard retards like you

Good old non-temporal telepathy + retrocausality

but this is not my face

Oh yeah, he was so interested in it when he only wrote "explain" for a game that he is never going to play and forget about it in 5 minutes.

Attached: 1552769120353.png (1280x720, 379K)

>playing ZTD tonight after replaying VLR with a friend

hell yeah. Wtf does the ios/steam port do for this?

does VLR really have no button for cycling your held item?

why does it make you so mad

*best girl

>not even finished
>best
No!

it was amazing. I have a hard time finding games that have twists, let alone ones that are any good.

suggestions?

Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child, they're both VNs.

Attached: 1552810794568.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>where the hell is ??? or who he/she is
Semi-canon character meant to represent the player themselves, also a reference to the Inifinity series. The bigger question is why did Kyle just vanish altogether.

Imagine writing the counter to your own argument as a way of countering someone else's argument. If that user cares so little he will never play the game and theres no reason to care about spoiling it.

It doesn't go both ways, as retarded people don't deserve to be happy.

Oh go figure, on a barely-related note I just marathoned all of steins;gate this weekend and was considering playing it. I was under the impression it was the most worth it of the [nouns;nouns] "series"

yes, it came out of nowhere but it made sense

Attached: 1517184346425.jpg (1320x1020, 480K)

Not that user, but I've read C;H. It starts off good and then halfway through it gets worse.
I'll probably read it again to refresh my memory before reading C;C

I liked C;H and C;C more than S;G honestly, it was waay more creepy than S;G and had a better atmosphere, if you ever plan to check it out remember one thing: there is no anime of it.

Attached: 1552825358972.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

fine by me, I ain't a casual

You really don't need to remember C;H for C;C, if you still remember the big parts about it then you're good to go to read C;C.

Attached: 1552811246554.jpg (800x600, 136K)

Attached: 1552075793183.png (1024x768, 853K)

>can't play sudoku
>die
oh no no no no no
Seriously though, I tried to solve the Sudoku under the time limit that was mentioned in game by I don't remember who and I didn't succeed in time. Meaning I would have died on the spot that day if I was either June or Akane

The twist was well done. It redeemed the true ending who was really strange and kinda ruined up the perfect atmosphere the game created beforehand for me.

Also my post will end in 6
Actually 0

Attached: akane6(0).gif (256x192, 9K)

I'm pretty sure Uchi said that was a mistake

Who can compete with this madman?

Attached: The Chad door 3.png (1080x800, 288K)

If I was either June or Junpei*
Also this time 5

Attached: 5.png (256x188, 55K)

time to SHIFT from this timeline

Imagine if santa didnt manage to win this little race. The jig would have been up immediately.

Also this time why did you stop playing S4?

God damn the ports of the game ruined the twist hard, I regret playing the PC port first but some of the additions like visible routes and voice acting were nice

That's why he was panicking kek. Truly a good scene in hindsight

Attached: NOOO.gif (250x188, 462K)

why would the jig be up i don't remember it at all

It's okay if you go in knowing that it's going to be bad. And its good parts, like Sigma & Diana ending, are much better because you're surprised.

I guess that's why you're such an angry faggot.

I actually went back and did a second playthrough immediately to double check if everything still worked knowing about the bracelets too.
What the fuck is wrong with this series? Why is this game's writing so on point but the other two are so ass

t.Kitou

And for the past week there were the Ace Attorney Investigations streams with Yea Forums that I didn't want to miss. Yesterday I was finally able to rejoin the NFA room again. But starting from March 25th and the week onwards I won't be able to play for the same reason

Attached: Zero Escape.png (2400x750, 824K)

Look at the gif above you and think about what they were racing for.
the illusion that santa and june's bracelets are 3 and 6 only work if they're together. The door wouldn't have opened with a combination of Junpei June Clover amd Lotus because June's bracelet isnt actually 6.

guys why is Akane such a huge cunt?
Poor Jumpy.

Man I really need to replay this game, I forgot almost everything about it.

Attached: 1552322989318.gif (960x620, 296K)

>Sigma & Diana ending
>good
The ending makes no fucking sense on almost every level and the only reason people like it is because of cheap tragedy.

>And for the past week there were the Ace Attorney Investigations streams with Yea Forums that I didn't want to miss.
I saw exactly one thread for that, even though I'm on Yea Forums almost all the time. Were the streams for the leet club yet again?

Yes, 999's twist was actually great compared to what came after. VLR's was just mediocre and relied too much on characters being dumb. ZTD went full retard.

How the fuck is VLRs ending relied on characters being dumb?

I played 999 when I was younger, and this thread inspired me to look up how the ohter games go
Jesus fuckin christ what the fuck happened

It was kind of retarded that Sigma never saw a reflection of himself.

There were several threads throughout this week I believe, they didn't last long though. Even several threads about Alba and his EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS on the last part

Attached: K.jpg (240x240, 24K)

drug makes their brains run faster so they don't realize gravity is fucked up because they're on mars

This was a retarded ending and it made no actual sense. Kind of soured the rest of the game, honestly.

Then say character being dumb not characters, also every mirror was really dirty but I don't know how to explain the Garden-B water, maybe he never really looked into it but he did when he was investigating it. Also replaying the game and seeing all those references to Sigma being old was awesome.
How is that dumb? Also I'm pretty sure that we were on the Moon.

Sigma not noticing his face in a pond despite solving a puzzle involving that pod previously
Nobody giving a fuck about Phi's incredible jumps
And in general the whole shebang with Radical-6 was fucking retarded not only Uchi was pulling out of his ass a special case about it still affecting those who took an antidote, but it also makes no sense that it would negate their perception of lowered gravity

Or realized that his voice was that of an old fucker, but it made sense in hindsight why they didn't voice act him, wish they would have just handwaved it with the drugs/virus/whatever affecting time perception and gravity and voice acted him

yes it was

I mean, you hear your own voice differently, so he might've just no realized.

>Nobody giving a fuck about Phi's incredible jumps
Wasn't Sigma the only one who saw that and he said that she seems like she's athletic or something? I might be wrong though.
What the other user said, your voice sounds different to you than the others.

nobody cares about the non game game
they just want context for 1 interesting image
faggot

I just rewatched that part and this is what he says, even he is confused.

Attached: file.png (1124x205, 46K)

If I had not played Ever 17 before it, I might have been impressed, but all it did was make me realize that Uchikoshi had one idea that he tries to recycle ever since.
Good to feel proven right by how trash VLR and ZTD turned out to be.

Hey, at least vlr had some decent puzzles.
999 was Ever17 with worse pacing and infodumps.

Best OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFJ1r6_4mW4

Attached: file.png (362x232, 97K)

definitely had to use the internet to figure out that weird puzzle

>worse pacing
>than Ever17
I'm sorry, but date your waifu with barely anything happening for 80% of the game is not good pacing, especially if go in for the interesting setup and the mind fuck ending.

Attached: 9-4th034s.jpg (800x600, 297K)

I looked up pretty much every puzzle in 999 and VLR because I wanted to get back to the story right away.

Attached: 1531882806479.jpg (750x1819, 563K)

puzzles in 999 and TD was ok, but in VLR puzzles was some real shit, i coundn't resolve more than half of them

I "played" the iOS version of 999 that had no puzzles only story. I don't regret anything.

>only brainlets enjoy 999 story
Makes sense.

Fuck it.
I can't be bothered to complete this game.
Spoil it. Spoil it all for me OR give me a good reason to go on.

Attached: ZTDcover.png (1204x1325, 1.93M)

It's funny.

Attached: 1538934544504.png (837x765, 426K)

A firefighter named Carlos wins a coin flip and everyone leaves without issue.
Its pretty short.

It gets even better the second time

kek that was the first ending I got

The SciAdventure stories are all connected, you'd do yourself a disservice not to partake in them all, even the weaker titles

As shit as the story was I honestly found ZTD's puzzles to be the best. Not to easy not too hard.

That's the first ending everyone gets.

Well the main villain's motivation and background:
Sigma's 120 year old Nazi son is Brother and is responsible for absolutely everything in the series. With the help of alien technology Brother had to
1) make sure he exists by creating a death game to get Sigma and Diana to fuck
2) prevent a terrorist from killing everybody by killing 75% of earths population which gets Shifters on his tail who he then trains in the very same death game to then stop the terrorist
So it's basically 999+VLR all over again. The main twist is that this old fart sits out of frame in a wheelchair for half the game but everyone except the player knows about him.

And the super secret twist is that none of that is needed since lol infinite timelines xDDDD

But what about the ending of VLR where it was implied that Sigma would save the world?

Akane trained him wrong as an elaborated prank.

you guys are supporting Uchikoshi's virtual youtuber, right?

eng voice
youtube.com/watch?v=eMj_GtoRPoE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=A8ayK7NrMzk&t=

jap voice
youtube.com/watch?v=1qEKn5FKZNM
youtube.com/watch?v=OwTihfP9tZc

she just got abducted in the latest vid btw.

Attached: asdvwevweawef.png (1270x713, 1.12M)

You're kidding, right?

The whole of VLR just exists to get Sigma laid.

If only those animations wouldn't be that bad..

Attached: 1552146805830.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Sigma was only needed for his nutsack. He wasn't even that smart since all the tech he used was created by his son.

I feel so empty after reading this. I'm not sure if it's regret over spoiling or having wasted my money.
No wonder why you people pretend this game didn't exist.
What went so wrong?

Attached: 1530676517658.jpg (463x462, 72K)

>slowly realizing
Something's wrong with you if you don't instantly pick up on what a slick read R11 is compared to his other shit.

What? How did he train him wrong?

Gotta say, love the idea behind ZTD's twist, but had really piss poor execution. That being said the button is one of the dumbest elephants in the room I've seen. what purpose does it serve

Attached: 1467591548950.gif (956x537, 439K)

His connection to the memefield was defective.
He barely shifted despite being the only thing he was good at.
Didn't bother learning how to disarm a bomb even with the knowledge that it would fuck him in the ass.
Gets bullied into having sex with a drunk whore.
Sigma is one big joke.

Attached: 1467890893555.png (636x715, 838K)

Oh I thought you meant that he trained him wrong with all of the VLR game not with the SHIFT. Also how did he barely shifted?

Attached: the hero of time.jpg (620x470, 266K)

Akane knew all along what happened at the testing facility but was likely working with Delta to get the timeline right so old Siggy can fuck Diana. It was never about preventing Radical 6 because by the end of C-Team End 2 Akane should have been well aware who Zero II was and could have easily told Sigma and trained him for it.

The button is the universe's middle finger to Delta. Imagine building design bunker and then realizing you have to include this big fuck you button that does literally nothing to further your goals just because you read the minds of some shifters. The whole idea behind the button wasn't his, it just exists outside of time.

Attached: random button.png (1280x2160, 3.04M)

Attached: I don't care for kyle.png (500x579, 667K)

Attached: I won't die.jpg (700x525, 155K)

Is the final puzzle of 999 on DS an example of ludo narrative? Something that doesn’t work well in other forms of media, and in this case, other platforms hence the change to the sudoku puzzle on the collections?

how the fuck do you guys still remember everything, do you play it monthly?

It was literally worse, not even the fun kind of train wreck like DR3. The ONLY good thing to come out of it was COMPLEX MOTIVES (and snails).

Haven't played it in ages and totally forgot about June and Santa's bracelets actually having a value of 0.
Can anyone explain why they even did that though? Sounds like Santa panicked because it almost got revealed. They MADE the game, why do they have to do something that can only cause them more trouble?
It almost sounds like a dumb twist for the sake of being a twist

Attached: confused5.png (200x234, 16K)

I feel like there was a lack of focus. I heard the stories for each time came from three different directors? That may have played a role in it.

Everything just felt like it had no purpose and wasn't really relevant to the previous games no matter how much it tried to make it seem like it was.

Everything in VLR's gold ending is considered non-canon.

Anyone willfully trying to spoil the twist for a game like this can just go die.

comparing to previous 2 games, it is

>It almost sounds like a dumb twist for the sake of being a twist
ZE in a nutshell, but of course Uchi would say that it's there because Akane saw it like that.

The button was the funniest shit to me, I don't even care.
Literally the Diana "Whoops" .gif was made before we knew the button ever happened, and then it happened and holy shit I couldn't stop laughing

Not really sure what that means but the Sudoku change in the remake had no good reason at all.

The scene that got me was when Eric kept trying to get a name out of Q, and 99% of the names you gave him would end up with you getting shot.

I enjoyed it a lot when I initially played it though the ending was kind of a wet fart, but that was because I hadn't really thought about VLR since I played it right after release. When I went back to recalling VLR properly it became a lot, lot worse to me. Fuck's sake, that game set up so much that they didn't even try to deliver on. All because the faggot got ""bored"" of his script because it took too long to enter development.

QUICK, BLAME THE DOG

The perception of gravity was explained properly though. Not only was there the whole perception of time thing but the characters all confirm to each other they feel like their bodies feel light and that they feel strange overall.

Yes it was

>999's big twist is revealed when someone looks at their own reflection and confirm they are indeed looking at themselves
>VLR's big twist is someone looking at his own reflection and seeing he is indeed himself, but not in the way he expected himself to look
>E17 big twist is someone looking at his own reflection and seeing he is not actually who he thinks he is
absolute kino

Absolute rehash

i feel like a brainlet reading these threads since i forgot everything about them, how do you guys still remember them?

Attached: 1550055292902.png (400x600, 171K)

Wait, Akane knew all along what happened in the facility and worked with Delta? When in the fuck is this implied? Why Junpei had to endure this?

444+555
4+4+4 | 5+5+5
12 | 15
1+2 | 1+5
3+6=9
You may pass

because Akane is a huge cunt

>When in the fuck is this implied?
She was there the whole time and visited Brother afterwards. She also should have been aware of Q being Zero II when she saw pic related.

Attached: wonder who's missing.png (1280x720, 610K)

No, not at all. It was extremely obvious, especially when the detective started prattling on about the past. DSfags are fucking retarded.

Fucking REKT

Attached: lmao.png (410x410, 122K)

Jesus christ user LMAO

>main character betrays you

Newfags spoonfeeding 999 should an hero just like Uchi for ruining ZTD by pandering to a fucking casual newfag audience

Attached: latest.jpg (600x800, 97K)

Reminder that Luna is best girl!

Attached: luna.gif (202x254, 1.54M)

>m-muh sekrit puzzle game club!
LMAOing at your life right now

Someone explain
If in ZTD, Zero was part of the experiment and whatnot, was he also with everyone else during the coin flip at the start? If so, when everyone gets let out, he isn't with them. I'm pretty sure the camera pans way out showing the group too. No one talks about that. What's up with that?

This is completely true. She was LITERALLY too good for this world, or apparently the moon.

Why do you still spoiler everything?

Because I like to use spoilers and I'm not going to stop.

Nigger.

It nearly made me cry.

It's annoying to keep hovering over those though.

Attached: 1551983945786.jpg (500x494, 30K)

damn

Attached: 1540040389570.png (800x750, 883K)

The only thing that made me cry in ZE was the Luna ending, it still hurts.

Attached: 1550056944449.jpg (357x354, 35K)

The PS4 version ruins this twist and makes it boring

my nig just highlight the text

but why is she crying then ?

Post more ZE reaction images/gifs.

Attached: 1552076380640.jpg (500x400, 91K)

Didn't you just read? She has to solve a sudoku puzzle or she will be burned alive, I think "risking of being burned alive" is a proper reason to cry

I never betrayed her and to this day haven't 100%ed the game and never will.

oh, so it is before solving the puzzle

who gives a shit

>MUH SECRET CLUB REEEEEEEEEE

This, spoonfeeders gtfo

Attached: 1544741132544.png (845x1200, 244K)

Me and a friend got mugged the first night we started it, coming fresh off of VLR. Shit's cursed.

>STOP SHOWING PEOPLE THE TWIST FOR MY ANCIENT DS PUZZLE GAME WAAAAAAAAH

Are you retarded? I never said anything about secret club, it's just mind blowing to me as to why would someone come in a random thread that he doesn't know the context of and just say "explain". You should kill yourself too user!

>triggered

>s-stop discussing MY special game with outsiders HISSSSSSS

Attached: (You).png (256x256, 68K)

Oh, you're using emojis as reaction images, that explains everything.

A good twist but an awful last ""minigame""

Same here. I've liked 999 and can kinda remember the plot alright, because there isn't THAT much going on.
VLR, I just gave up near the end when it gets absolutely stupid with Dio's codes and shit. Actually, that whole "we're dying here but whatever, just mindshift lol" is what killed the series. I barely remember ZTD because the whole thing was made absolutely trivial once you KNEW you had to mindshift all the time, and that made every death and every event happening in the game absolutely non-impactful.

It was ok. Any enjoyment was ruined by forcing me to go through the same puzzles over and over again until I keyed in the right ending. It wasn't bad, but any hype I might have had was ruined.

I am not him, but I came into this thread to learn what the image was, what game it was from, and if it was good or not. Were it not for that post I'd just have left and done nothing. Now that I know what game it is, and how it sounds pretty good, I may eventually give it a try.

>being bad at fucking seppuku
Solve yourself

If you read this thread you already know the whole game and the biggest plot twist, what's the point of playing it?

Should I replay VLR/999 on 3DS or should I try to PC ports? If all 999 adds on PC is the voice acting then I'll just replay on 3DS.

>triggered
>no argument

Attached: 115sp.jpg (1120x1120, 357K)

embarrassing post

Look I get you just wanted a 999 thread but at least spoiler this for the many who haven’t played it yet.

Also fuck the nonary games port for not using 2 screens, it’s worth it for this twist alone.

>SEETHING

Attached: 1467657853630.png (1703x1080, 2.27M)

I will never understand people who come to a VN thread and expect to not get spoiled at all, especially an old one. How new can you be?

>t. played VLR first

>tfw played ZTD first
just fuck my shit up

Just play them in reverse order.
That way, they'll get better and better.

explain

Honestly, Delta old man was the best twist in the series despite the motives and overall game being terrible

999: You actually play as a girl sending telepathic messages
VLR: You're actually playing at inverse root 2 speed
ZTD: You think you're playing multiple characters but really you're just playing a Delta

That's not even what spoonfeeding really is.

>trannie agenda
>Good

Go kill yourself you massive nigger

What's the purple shit in the bottom left? When was the trolley problem discussed in the game?

*bottom right

You don't play Delta though.

Who is that sexy loli? I wanna save the white race with her

Ever 17 did it better.

Yotsuba. And for the record shes a piece of shit.

>these are the people who browse Yea Forums

Attached: 1552465437540.gif (540x304, 1.56M)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Fuck off resetera trannie

>muh Yea Forums mascot
Shes old news, pointless cancer, fuck off back to r*ddit

This is proof that Hiro defenders on /qa/ are literally newfags

>waaaaaah muh moot, muh yotsoobuh
your time is over grandad, move on with life, things change

Rangeban electioniggers

Anybody here play the """remaster""" first?

Attached: 999 DS vs PS4.jpg (1400x913, 784K)

>Crying over seduku
Lmao just input random numbers

Very big yes

>her fevers on the top screen are actually her burning to death as a child due to fucking up because junpei isn't in the right spot in the present to help her in the past
Aw shit, that's cool. I gotta replay.

Cry and seeth more retard

>The twist at the end of Chaos Child where its revealed they are all more mentally deranged than i thought and all deformed.

True nani moment.

tranny tier

Blame the masses who praise Ever17 as the second coming of Christ when, in actuality, it's a good VN but nothing amazing. They are the people I'm addressing. Eventually, they'll wake up.

Attached: hey.png (184x184, 68K)

Obviously. If you were to put Hotel Dusk on a different platform, you'd lose out on a few things like the puzzle where you flip the jigsaw over by closing and flipping your DS. The overall narrative would remain untouched. By putting 999 on any other console, you utterly ruin the narrative.

Attached: Hotel Dusk - Puzzle-468x.jpg (468x310, 35K)

Why would they even need to do that? It's a snowballing process of elimination right from the start, with two lines you can instantly figure out and then slotting everything into place after them.

I think user's issue is that he's not bad at Sudoku. The final boss being a newspaper puzzle is a bit of a let down.

Stay pissed anime nigger.

It makes narrative sense. It did well as far as being visually intimidating, combined with the perceived time limit, while being simple to solve if you could control your panic in that situation.

I'm glad you killed him, that user seems like a huge faggot.

Attached: 53581821_2090704774312803_5213526209224245248_n.png (1080x1920, 2.58M)

Tell me the name so I can

this game is shit. there are happens nothing, characters not interesting. "kyle hide entered some hotel and spend 10 hours in there"

Why was this "illusion" even necessary?

I've only played the "remaster" first, as I wasn't aware of the downsides compared to the DS port at the time. However, was this one story moment (and a few personal taste differences) worth having to fully replay the game again each time? Maybe you understand the overall story more, but I imagine there would be a lot of problems with having to replaying so much content that stays the same.

Thinking about doing a retrospective on the series, and I really should play the ds port for myself to find out. The other two aren't anymore worth playing on handhelds are they?

This fag here is an example of what happens when newfags think they understand what spoonfeeding is.

Damn my post got a lot of replies, why are you guys so triggered? Stop being so mad, it's just an internet forum.

Attached: 1551920922491.gif (500x280, 659K)

Where's A-set?

Attached: 1518305220191.jpg (493x637, 88K)

@454949303
>seething BTFO kid tries to save face, 2019 colorized

Based retard

Attached: 1439882767822.jpg (637x871, 188K)

Hopefully dead.

Should i just buy it off steam or use a DS emulator?

>"h-hi Akane, w-welcome home..." Junpei submissively whimpered upon Akane's return to their house
>"I-I'm sorry honey b-but I burnt the casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Junpei!" Akane screamed, slamming Junpei's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Akane starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"A-Akane, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless faggot!" Akane screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night at Crash Keys and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck cunt? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK CUNT RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Akane said
>grabbing Junpei by the throat she began to choke him while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry K-kanny" Junpei struggled to say
>"DON'T YOU FUCKING KANNY ME BITCH! I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY!" Akane slams Junpei's face in the still piping hot casserole, he screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Aoi, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD NOT EVEN THE MORPHOGENETIC FIELD WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Akane slams the door
>Junpei trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"S-she loves me, I should've done a better job for her" he thought as he pulled himself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

Attached: 1528443297606.gif (250x141, 2.66M)

damn...

nani

i still don't understand how our good and friendly jumpy changed so much after seeing a dead body or two

emu

Naixatloz have her

naixatloz.com/
DAISUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL

Imagine the twists

Attached: Detroit Become Kyle.jpg (827x1200, 242K)

Attached: funyarinpa.png (269x237, 76K)

dead

franchise

no you