Why didn't Human Revolution have moments like this?

Attached: deus ex redpills.jpg (1672x913, 233K)

I think the government made the plague on purpose.

It was made for soulless zoomers

OLD GAME GOODER
NEW GAME BADDEST

its nearly 10 years old now bud, zoomers would have been too young for it

>2011 was 8 years ago

Attached: 1530304835279.png (311x311, 117K)

No, they ran out of souls officially in 1999, 2011 the first generation of soulless zoomers would have been just right age for it

((((((They))))) don't want people to know the truth.

Attached: Dechews Snax.jpg (1393x5000, 1.49M)

deus ex is about the ethics of human augmentation, not some dumb conspiratard shit

nah, it was the og conspiracy kino

>human revolution is almost as old as deus ex 1 was when HR came out
>HR is the nu Deus Ex

Attached: Do you have a single fact to back that up.png (679x427, 34K)

You're confusing the two games. Deus Ex is about throwing every conspiracy into a blender, Human Revolution is focused heavily on augmentation.

>jokingly put as many conspiracies in as possible
>most end up being actually true

because it sucks

Attached: 1552871551316.jpg (1125x643, 470K)

The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds don't deserve all the hate they've done guiding humanity in the right direction.

Human revolution had clear themes of transhumansim at it's heart, Deus Ex just wanted to be about conspiracies so it built a world that makes them more plausible, in order to explore these conspiracy theories it had to rub up against themes like mass surveillance, transhumanism, information overload, the role of corporations, and loads more, and it unironically says more in subtle ways, think about Human Revolution, there's a segment where million of people lose control of their augmentations, it puts this right in your face and makes it a major part of the narrative with entire sections around it being part of it, in Deus Ex it pushes up against this and does it better in more subtle ways, JC is able to flip a verbal kill switch in 2 other characters, and Majestic 12 are able to turn off your augs and shut you down. In Human Revolution it only really brushes up against the idea of who has the control over cybernetic augmentations, in Deus Ex it asks that question but it also asks brushes up against the idea that JC and Paul are just products, so where does the human end and where does the machine begin, it even reiterates this with additional clones for the brothers as well as an additional brother as well as hints that these are just test models and that a production model is right around the corner.

Even Invisible War does a better job than Human Revolution, NG Resonance is about the manipulation of social networks, and about data privacy, something that didn't really become an issue until years later, nothing in Human Revolution begins to approach this, because the game is shallow.

>t. Eidos Montreal
It's literally a game about the Majestic 12, the Illuminati, Area 51, the Trilateral Commission, and governments orchestrating acts of terrorism on their own country.
Augmented humans are a secondary theme in comparison to government conspiracy.
It's only the later games that moved away instead to focus on the ethical nature of augmentation.

It's design is just infinitely better, they did much more with much less. Look at Anna Navarre, only half of her face is heavily augmented, this is on purpose, they wanted to give the player a glimpse into the sacrifice agent Navarred had to make for her role, and then JC comes along with barely any visible augmentations and is far more powerful. Compare this to Human Revolution where the augmentations are stylish, and aesthetically pleasing, even regarding Adam all he can say is that he didn't ask for this, he doesn't say much more about the tradeoffs he had to make for his augmentations.
Ignore the idea that the Dentons are clones of Adam, that's false, they are completely synthetic, their DNA is only based on human DNA, they have as much a father as an idea has.

>first game denounces neo-liberal slogans conceived by illumati think tanks
>revival games swallow and regurgitate them without a hint of irony

Attached: THATS TERROR.jpg (1091x3520, 669K)

You can come to Yea Forums at any time of the day and this thread will be here.

Attached: 1552819094340.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

>Game is supposed to be redpilled
>Doesn't talk about central banking at all

Uhh explain this

isnt it nice

how did it go from this, to phantom pain?

central banking is such a little redpill that you should know it already before entering the big leagues

the guy effectively in charge of the narrative left after MGS3
isnt this common knowledge

>first game denounces neo-liberal slogans conceived by illumati think tanks

And the second game, the one made by the same people that made the first, denounced the denouncements but nobody knows that because few people bothered to play IW.

makes sense

Genuinely amazing that this was done 20 years ago

>20 years ago
18 years ago but I still have to say
FUCK

Literally the exact same shit was being said hundreds of years ago. All Kojima did was add "on the internet" to the end.

Are you retarded? Even HR had a conspiracy to turn everyone against augs

What was the pre-20th century equivalent of the Internet? I'm asking this because you would have to be an idiot to believe the rate and swapping of information between people now is anywhere near comparable to that of anything pre-Internet.

>Deus Ex predicted the fate of the EU to a T
Goddamn Warren was a prophet. Doesn't seem like it'll stick around for much longer though.

They had their equivalents. Radio, television, the printing press, etc., etc. Every one of those brought an explosion of information dissemination, relatively speaking, and most of that information was crap.

oh child...

Attached: klrgi.jpg (1640x1385, 783K)

Nah man the Jews have nothing to do with it. Remember the eight gorillian.

>the trilateral commission is financed by the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's

There are people out there who unironically believe this.
lmoa

LMAOOOOOOOO

t. shifty-eyed hebe

hilarious autism

You keep posting this every fucking day and I keep telling you that both you and the developers don't understand basic taxation principles. There is nothing unusual about that fact

The eternal Anglo/Jew alliance will exposed in due time

haha yeah, what kind of weirdo would think that

>There is nothing unusual about oligarchs consolidating their power while displacing local businesses and chains
This post was made by Jewish hands

The developers knew. You are talking about people running their own company. It's just idiots out there taking a game seriously that, according to the creators, was never meant to be taken seriously.

>THE 16TH AMENDMENT IS GOOD GOYIM!

Delete this goy the UN and EU dinndu nuffin

>predicted
Doesn't need t be predicted when some openly wanted this all the way back to the beginning of the 20th century

Attached: 1521362332839.jpg (577x960, 44K)

THEN WHY DO THEY PAY ONLY 5% NOW UH? TELL ME!

Why do basic taxation principles mean corporations pay a lower percentage of tax than me? Explain it, since I'm clearly ignorant.

Max tax bracket should be 90%, prove me wrong.

Not even that, it's like everyone thinks companies pay a lower rate of tax and therefore the individual behind the company gets to take all those after tax profits with them.

That usually becomes a dividend or a very high interest loan in most countries.

Because everyone would complain about "muh politics in video games" if they did.

The devs wanted to shove more cyberpunk shit into the game and make it about that. The original game had a lot of futuristic elements, but it still felt grounded in the late 90s. Fucking canadians missing the point of the series again.

I must have imagined all those articles about apple being scum and cheating their way to 0.5% tax.

>And the second game, the one made by the same people that made the first
HAAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

>and therefore the individual behind the company gets to take all those after tax profits with them.
I literally pay more tax than Bezos. Not just a higher percentage. Actual total amount.
So please feel free to go fuck yourself

It's okay if it's redpilled.

Maybe because your country is shit at taxing multinationals

You're the one fucking yourself over

But the Rockefellers are german protestant

>america's tax loopholes allow corporations and ceos to get away with paying fuck all tax
>"lol no they don't it's just normal taxation principles"
Your words

Are you retarded? Transfer pricing is getting gangraped at the moment by the IRS

Is this game redpill kino? I feel bad for not playing past the tutorial

not really, but its a good time and you should give it another shot. Play the remaster if you have to in order to get past the age gap, just turn off some of the new shit thats looks bad lol

Good

that game has literally five conversations like that, lol, it seriously does, but people still think its omg deep even today

they're all random as fuck like having a random debate with some nigger barman in paris for no reason too

drop some truth bombs, have JC respond with some retarded textbook answers, then proceed to get owned with facts and logic

ok this is epic

Also I just read about Amazon. They pay large bonuses to their employees as a tax deduction which means they pay almost no tax.

But the employees sure as fuck pay tax on the bonuses at a higher rate than the US corporate tax rate.

Amazons employees do, yes.
Jeff Bezos himself does not.

Here's a picture.

Attached: 1548245182186.jpg (892x533, 59K)

I think that was his point, user.

You mean making up fake statistics and dog whistling for the alt right? Because people are not retarded anymore.

Don't believe me?

>dog whistling for the alt right
>from the mid 90s
???

fucking saved

If you aint left or corporatist, youre alt-right.

I tried to read this aloud in my head but I think my brain shut off towards the end

>falling for false flag posts

>Educate yourself!
Since you are so all-knowing why not tell me?
In fact, why is knowledge needed for any adult, like taxation, is not discussed in depth in school when even the uneducated have to interface with this system?
Why every school needs LGBT lessons, Gender Studies, History of Racism and Privilege seminars instead of basic financial understanding of their country systems like banking?

Heads up JC

Attached: alex.jpg (120x120, 5K)