Game lets you recruit evil characters and serial killers into your party

>Game lets you recruit evil characters and serial killers into your party.

Attached: mass murderer.png (1259x890, 725K)

name TWENTY games that do thid

What the fuck?
What's the story behind this?

Why would you EVER let a neutral/evil chaotic into your non-criminal party?

Attached: 14811684824561.png (707x702, 670K)

>game lets you recruit the town bycicle.

Girl born of mage family
Girl enjoyed being loved by mage family
Girl had younger sister who were more talented, so girl no longer got loved
Girl tried her best but couldn't catch up
Girl found secret tome in family's library.
So girl practiced magic with human experiments, luring men to become her boyfriends. If they found out about her literal closet full of corpses, she killed them.
Girl finally acknowledged by parents. Parents asked girl to translate the secret tome. When girl done translating the tome, they tossed her into the house's dungeon and left her for dead.
Time passes, girl still not dead. Younger sister came down and blast the girl with a fireball.
Girl dead, but literal Death appears and made a pact with girl for power to revenge.
Girl killed family, chopped off sister's legs, chopped off sister, killed family servants.
Now girl seek to make a world where everybody love her.
And (You) can recruit said girl.
Also said girl is still not the evilest character you can recruit, there's someone worse.

Attached: 3990700000_a_damage.png (640x688, 99K)

who's worse

So what game is this? looks like a phone game but I don't recognize it

grancuck gaytasy, autistic gacha shit.

Might not be 100% accurate but:
A guy who decided that the sound of things being crushed made him happy after stepping on a shell at a beach, and since his parents always told him to do what makes him happy, decides to dedicate his life to literally crushing people and recording the sounds they make, starting with his parents. After his thousandth kill he got noticed by a giant tower golem thing that was made to destroy shit and made a pact with him so he could try to crush entire islands and everyone on them.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040165000_02.png (960x800, 359K)

Granblue Fantasy

Attached: nier.jpg (2048x1024, 507K)

>Gachashit
>Phone games
>>>/facebook/

Dragon Age Origin.

Jesus christ

>A guy who decided that the sound of things being crushed made him happy after stepping on a shell at a beach
Is that really how his story goes? How the hell do you go from crushing shells to murdering your entire island?

Go the fuck back to /alter/ you inbred faggots

At one point StarCraft 2 gives you the choice between either siding with the evil Empire for a mission and recruiting their psychic nutjobs afterwards, or destroying a literal maximum security prison and letting all the worst murderers in the sector run free, except for the few bloodthirsty fuckers that you end up recruiting.

Sounds pretty retarded.

what fucking game is this

He's a sociopath. He can crush people by the snap of a finger, and that is before he has his Stand. When he has it, he can level towns and islands to the point people believed his works are natural calamities instead.
Also, dude meet his end by experience the same methods he used to kill his victim. Except he has a boner from it despite being killed over and over again and hearing the sound of his body breaking. When he gets recruit, he keeps a record of his body breaking and tries to give it to (You) as a White Day present.
Apparently nips fucking love this guy.

Attached: 1552755715031.jpg (1200x811, 301K)

see

Sierrocarte

Dark charactesr are the must fun in general

Other elements need not to apply

Attached: 1545583444403.jpg (624x758, 185K)

I think I can see why it took cygames nearly two years to release these characters. They probably thought their backstories would've been too graphic for a normally light-hearted gacha rpg.

Attached: 1524276666414.png (632x154, 221K)

Funny how people thought WMTSB3 was dark despite having a casualty of 0, then Cygames released these fuckers right afterwards.

Attached: D16xx4cUcAESKSE.jpg (848x1199, 143K)

Attached: plase die for me.jpg (653x744, 94K)

It's a very simple hedonistic motivation. If you like to paint, paint the biggest, best, most colorful. If you like to sing, sing loud, high, low, long.

If you like to crush?

The Japanese have had a glut of overly complicated villains and motivations in their media: They have come to desire people with understandable and relatable motivations.

Think about something you enjoy: What if you could do it forever? In every way and form?

Same general premise: He's simply more attached to his life's calling than you are to your friends and family.

It's his most prized possession. You should be flattene- flattered.

So some oracles are straight up evil and didn't even redeem themselves after recruitment? I know Nia doesn't.

shadowverse?

Attached: asobo.jpg (644x776, 125K)

Attached: bad roll.jpg (612x770, 111K)

I want to MATING-PRESS Luna!

>look it up
>its gachashit
YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1452383540783.gif (400x360, 666K)

And the most evil of them all. Litterally unforgivable.

Attached: abe propaganda.jpg (1176x669, 127K)

Is that a Jojo reference?

Attached: 1552782062568.png (630x646, 518K)

What is this Abe propaganda?

Anime retarded. I liked the girl story better even if it the same autistic shit.

Lobelia would fit in with Warhammer 40k as a Noise Marine.

Attached: 1552254802942.png (1080x1063, 699K)

Attached: stronkk.jpg (611x761, 83K)

No, it's a Nier Automata reference.
THIS is a Jojo reference.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040162000_02.png (960x800, 292K)

It's a persona reference

>accidentally recruited Abel Nox instead of Nel Zepher in SO:TET
>didn't even know there's a choice
Fucking made me replay the game all over again.
Ended up rooting for the "bad guys" anyway towards the end.

Weakling

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040011000_03[1].png (960x800, 240K)

are the shades on star for real?

It ironic that most of them are straight evil but still recruitable, and yet someone like freesia couldn't be officially playable because cygames said it wasn't probability due to her "relationship with the crew" and got a joke character instead.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040182000_01.png (960x800, 270K)

Yes

that's cool

FGO did evil character writing better. Arcarum feels like they were written by 12 year olds.

Well she is on her redemption arc now so maybe there's still chance.

Attached: 1539353517476.jpg (725x640, 298K)

>FGO

GACHANIGGERS GET OOOUT
USE YOUR CONTAINTMENT BOARD

For now, it seems only a few of them are. Like, Lobelia has "mellowed out" cause he now gets off to the sounds of his own deaths, and Haase's still a two faced cunt who plans on using everyone, even her siscon of a brother, to get revenge on her uncle. Caim kinda gets redeemed, but his redemption came through amnesia caused by self-requested asphyxiation by the hands of his primal.
A few of them end on kinda lighter note though. Theresa managed to absolve some of her situation and is waiting for her sister to contact her to wrap things up, Fraux is getting the crew's help in finding her may-or-may-not-be-a-tupla friend, and boomer erune is seeking redemption after being manipulated by Sun.

I'm putting together a team

Attached: Caim_03.png (265x379, 166K)

honestly, Pommern becoming playable is more likely at this point since he broke away from the empire to protect Agastia. Also the fact that he got his own official spinoff manga.

Attached: 7879223.jpg (900x400, 143K)

What's so bad about this guy?

#NotMyCaim

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040164000_02.png (960x800, 260K)

Nothing, he's just a little quiet

Shame, he should open up a bit more, would be good for his social development.

He likes murder and fucking dragon in their dragon form. He's also the player character, except when he doesn't.
People prefer to deal with his fire breathing dragon than dealing with him directly.

He killed billions...

To kill trillions.

Come ooon, Nier wasn't his fault. Directly his fault.

>A game where a complete psycho recruits other psychos to save the world and end up fucking it over

Other games like this?

Theresa is honestly a Saint compared to some of these edgemasters. Maybe it was intentional.

Pommern (Grand) when?

New characters come at the end of arcs they feature heavily in as protags like Cain, Leona, Pholia, and...that's it. No one else was important enough to get an SSR.

Surely this is a drakengard reference right?

I just beat that guy yesterday
why can't all Arcarum bosses be like him? He even kills himself out of courtesy, unlike that gigantic cunt Temperance

Probably. Considering her whole extremely shitty situation and how she's still a reasonable, sane person and not-edgy at all after everything makes me want to support her more.
Dammit nips give her some more art.

>game lets you recruit a child rapist

Attached: gilles de rais extella.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

>no one else is important enough for an ssr
Fuck you mate I’m still holding out hope

Attached: 32F879E0-68C4-48CC-A519-0F5F1FFC7418.png (500x538, 209K)

Nips are too busy drawing Nier arts.

Attached: D1sanRdUYAAl5vy.jpg (888x1200, 249K)

>this fucker as playable character
It's like they don't want this game to sell.

Still find it funny Pholia got a Grand before Rein.
Still mad that I don't have her though.

Unlikely, they're probably too busy drawing CUHRAAZY one dimensional garbage like Nia instead.
Not to mention Theresa also dresses pretty conservatively by this game standard.

I mean she is/was an empress.

Attached: 1552205862362.png (640x688, 106K)

Fuck off /gbfg/

I will restore this smile.

She's already taken by another man. He will restore her smile.

You don't cut Nier out of your life.
Nier cuts your life out of hers.
SHOULD HAVE JUST LOVED HER FAGGOTS

Is there a more patrician fetish than purifying an evil woman with the power of DICK

>BoyfriendS

Attached: 73651910_p0.jpg (917x1297, 919K)

He's probably too balls deep in her sister to care.
Honestly though I hope things go well for her but I'm fully expecting everything to go wrong in her 5*.

what game is this anyway?

Attached: 49d.jpg (400x366, 33K)

Read the damn thread.

Attached: Stamp112.png (120x120, 10K)

IF WE CAN GET THESE EDGELORDS
GIVE US BELIAL
HE CAN SODOMIZE US ALL HE WANTS
WHICH HE REALLY WANTS TO DO ANYWAY

You're special kind of stupid if you think he isn't getting in sooner or later anyway.
They didn't even have balls to kill him off and for some reason he's the dark seraphic weapon character.

you forgot that he's french too

People really like him though.

Isn't SAIKYOU NO COOL quite popular for memes?

Attached: 72788800838b0bd0375f152572743293.jpg (700x990, 130K)

His stand is a man being Dragged on by Dragons by the ankle. If that isn't then I don't know what is.

Why are crotchless panties so good.:)

Bow chicka wow wowwwww~
Now bow chicka bow down~

Attached: Belial gran horny.jpg (932x627, 117K)

>people want to judge, short-sighted at best, what do they know about me?
>just look at your grudge, forget the rest, don't you feel the debauchery?
>love? in this life? passion? yeah, right
>ideals are cheap
>takes a poor soul to fall for 'em
Belial is so fucking great.

Do not lewd the potato

Attached: 1552061297568.jpg (396x425, 40K)

OVER
THE
LINE

I'd still smash

Attached: 1445931646547.gif (160x160, 178K)

god oh GOD