Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of this series?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of this series?

Attached: Spectrobes.jpg (220x198, 17K)

I have the memory of a goldfish so I can't be completely confident, but I'm pretty sure I hated spectrobes so much and felt so ripped off that it's the game that drove me to get a cyclo ds. I don't think I liked a single thing about this game.

It was surprisingly decent for what looks like shovelware

Attached: Spikanor.jpg (800x584, 117K)

I played the first one and the Wii one a while a go. They played like a Kingdom Hearts clone that had the gimmick of your mons fighting with you. The basic Saturday morning plot wasn't something to remember but the surprisingly fun fossil excavation mechanics were. overall the franchise was decent for what it was. shame Disney isn't interested in making any more.

I remember having a lot of fun with it.

I don't remember a damn thing about it except the mining shit

Honestly one of the most underrated games I had as a kid. I remember looking up the gaming faqs for the rare spectrobes and looking up the card patterns.

It was lit.

I only played the first game because my parents didn't let me get Pokemon, this was basically all I could get. It was aight. Fun fossils digging and raising the mons. As an edgy 13 year old I liked pic related design.

Attached: zozanero.png (698x495, 389K)

The first one was wonky, but the second and the wii ones were surprisingly solid

Only played the one on Wii and only a little bit. Was pretty solid.

Fossil hunting was fun and I played it a surprising amount. Felt more like a competitor to pokemon than yokai watch.

It's unfortunate that Disney wanted this to be their own Pokemon and their tiny pea-brains only envisioned themselves in a Scrooge McDuck money pit. Once they saw it wasn't going to be that they dropped it like a bag of dusty smelly cocks.

Jesus Christ user I was trying to remember the name of this game for fucking years. Thanks

Played the first and second game on the DS. Getting fossils and revitalizing them was fun and I can’t remember much but I remember an area of the game that was basically a giant plant that was doing something horrible that you had to stop.
I remember the second game being better than the first, but only beaten the first game

I was right about to make this thread OP.

Were you reading my fucking mind?

Attached: A1 (2).png (623x1080, 217K)

You could have just fucking asked me you homo.

I honestly like this design

Sorry

Geniuses think alike but fools never differ?

I don't remember how this game plays at all, but I remember spending at least a day's worth of time playing it

From what I remember didnt you activate the pyramids to fly to pluto?

This and Fossil Fighters were the shit. How good was the Wii game?

I really liked it, but I remember then was a part in the first game where you had to buy a certain coat to go through an area that would drain your health or something, and I bought the wrong coat and couldn't afford the right one. I think I stopped playing after that.

It played like a pokemon version of Kingdom Hearts. You had plenty of weapons and mons to collect so the combat was at least a bit more varied.

I need to keep playing this. Complete sperg for Saturday morning games, though I'd have to use my Wii because I don't have Dolphin set up for a Wiimote and a pointer

THe desert maybe? Or Jupiter? I forgot but i remember a really sandy area being an annoyance

nah, I believe it was on the first planet or whatever, you go back there and have to go through an area full of fog aspected to one of aurora/corona/the other one things. I believe It was Aurora, not sure. What you were supposed to do was buy the Corona coat to nullify the Aurora, but instead I bought the Aurora coat.