Does Yea Forums like Auto Chess?

Attached: 1jomYa3.png (886x606, 698K)

i dontplay chinese

no

>TidesofTime
Wow, this guy's still around

reinstalled dota 2 to give it a go and never actually got round to playing it
probably still wont

yeah it's pretty fun, I am not grinding it 12 hours like these hs spergs but a game now and then is fun; much better game than artifact

>twitchshit
Fuck off underage

Are there custom maps in DOTA like hero line wars ?

He's actually had a pretty crazy success story with Auto Chess. I'm happy for him. He wasn't anything special as a pro Dota player, but it's always nice to see old faces having success. It's the same feeling I had when Lacoste became a caster.

yes
auto chess is one of them

but is it good?

dunno

I don't really have that much of an interest in it. I'd much rather play regular dota now that all of the third world shitters moved on to battle royale and the game is in a good state right now

I like(d) dota but these mods just look souless to me
something to do with the way characters and enemies and couriers look all pasted together not doing their usual thing

It's no different than how Dota was inside of WC3.

I tried it once, got bombarded with the sound of clinking coins, nothing was explained in-game for more than a split second in a big popup window when you first join but said popup window disappears before you finish reading the first sentence
I don't get the appeal. The gameplay is just about the same as watching a bot you bought play Diablo or Runescape for you with very slight instructions given from you

What's with the spike in negative reviews? Considering pretty much all the reviews are the same "hurr durr muh toxicity, not casual friendly ;(((" NPC tier shit, did some eceleb 'address' the 'toxicity' in the dota community or something?

Attached: NPCs.png (795x881, 177K)

I'd imagine they were mostly nonMOBA/DOTA people who decided to immediately hop into 5v5s and not bots after playing the meme map

He was pretty popular once he quit Dota and resurfaced in early hearthstone. But his popularity died down since he quit streaming for awhile, mostly since he hated Hearthstone.

Then he was playing MTG and Artifact, but now mostly just plays autochess. It's the first time, since hearthstone, the game he liked is also something people watch.

I hate the item system
I dislike how every single new hero they add just increases the RNG even heavier
hero balance is a joke
it' barely fucking works to begin with

t.

Items are bullshit, they're the biggest difference between a won game and a lost game if you play correctly.
Hero balance is a bit iffy, there's like half the heroes you shouldn't use, and some synergies you shouldn't ever consider.
Otherwise, it's pretty fun once you know what you should go for and what you should avoid.

>Start game
>Have to rush to get some warrior/druidbeast/troll/knight/mechgob build going
>Have to hope I get real fucking items so my units can have a chance if I have no upgrades
>Transition into trollwarriorbeastwarlock or some variation because the synergies are absolutely fucking retarded and who doesn't love units who don't die, deal loads of damage, and get protected by RNG 5 second stuns/silences
>Win because I lucked out on any of these
>Lose because I didn't or just wanted to play some shit like Assassins/Hunters
Also fuck summons. Why the fuck should they count towards damage or anything when all the summoning heroes build mana in like 2 hits.

Attached: 1536973201877.jpg (345x354, 18K)