ITT: Improve your main with a non-broken buff

I'm not sure how the input would be controlled by I've long felt Duck Hunt should be able to direct the can shots. Too often the can getting bumped slightly completely shuts down his access to it and he's not a good enough character to function without it at any time.

Attached: duck-hunt-duo.original.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K6_Zlata6so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is his recovery so fucking slow. It feels like K. Rool's but he's not even a heavy. Makes no sense

The canon reason is that the dog is heavier than the duck obviously but it still fucking sucks. Can't believe they made him lighter too. And nerfed clay pigeon in 2.0. Somebody at Nintendo hates the poor fuckers.

for the love of god please he just needs his air speed to be buffed to be big tourney viable

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Let up air tether

I feel like that's a bit too much of a drastic change to make to completely change his aerial presence

Attached: image.png (535x770, 769K)

Let Pac-Man drop through platforms while charging his Bonus Fruit. Also, make his super-armor activate a tiny bit earlier in Power Pellet.

Just make one of him moves spike
Down B
Side B directed downward
Apple
Dair
Just give him one spike move and he will be even more fun to play and kill with
or make his back throw an actual kill move

Attached: 250px-Pac-Man_SSBU.png (250x250, 50K)

As a K Rool sub come on man. We literally have the best vertical recovery in the game. Just latch ledge

Gordos now stick to enemies and deal damage and hit stun until the gordo times out

I wanna improve with lucina i have good fundamentals and shit but sometimes i feel like im not being too aggressive, help me out bros

DDD'S is better and has multiple viable options for on stage landings

Might as well give him fox's melee shine to replace his down special too

Buff his dash speed and make his fh nair consistent for shorter/smaller opponents

Attached: capt.png (220x219, 50K)

Up air does tether.

I wish they would give Falcon momentum jumping as a character trait. He isn't the same without it

What

Attached: 1539337361-nicolas-cage-mandy-movie.jpg (480x201, 9K)

Just let Ridley fucking angle his up b

Give back her melee nair

Attached: 1548006016090.png (1134x1063, 122K)

Let Little Mac keep his side B when it trades, this shouldn't even be an issue. Freakin' A.

Let edgeguarding actually be a thing you gotta do

Peach’s turnip types now cycle on a reliable rotation. Bombombs and mr Saturn can still show up randomly.

Attached: 0AF9CDAE-2581-4590-B28B-173CDC72A73B.png (819x976, 610K)

AAAAAHHHHHHHH I WANT TO FUCK PEACH SO BAD!

Attached: duckcunted.png (394x264, 211K)

Bowser fire breath comes out twice as fast

Bayonetta smash attack comes out 25% faster.

duckhunt up b should be faster cause krool and villager make him look like a bitch

also make the ducks beak a tipper cause it would be funny

Attached: Capture1.png (1397x499, 411K)

I don't know how to fix Ryu and Ken.
Maybe give them more reward off their aerials or make more of their stuff actually combo into each other than just d-tilt?

Make G&W's fair bomb always explode, rather than disappearing. Compensate by making only direct hits do any major knockback.

If you play with a joycon it senses you jacking off. The harder you jack odd the more clothes fall off.

Attached: 06533B27-D8F4-4221-AC1C-217650AA0DE5.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

>stand at ledge
>grab and back throw
>follow with forward air
>repeat until stock

and that's a good thing

Attached: givingzeldathemastersword.png (316x178, 137K)

Ironically their inability to turn around hurts

Duck hunt's duck now no longer has a hurtbox.
That's the only change they need.

give him a throw kill. the end.

if only she was a bit faster.

Attached: . Screenshot 2018-12-22 18-25-47.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

This. They are so much better in big brawls than in 1v1s.

Do they need it for anything other than killing with b-air?
What if their b-air went whatever direction the opponent was in 1v1? That's how the button works in the SF games after all.

thanks for giving me the a laugh with that reaction, user. But yes, at lower angles his uair tethers.

Bowser.
Give him back the forward tilt range from smash 4, that's all I really want. He already has great ground control, so that would be the icing in the cake.

*on the cake

Remove a frame at the start and end of every single special & smash attack, and then one or the other (start/end) for the rest of their attacks. Gunmen now have 2 more HP and disappear faster if they've shot or KO'd. Can does half damage to DH. Make every throw that doesn't combo at low-mid have more power (not necesarrily kill throws but enough to finish off high percents).

>K. Rool
Idk bring me back to week one when I could still win. Everyone knows how to counter him now. I feel like I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouse because at least he's in but fuck he's shit

Attached: 1552880032893.jpg (989x693, 212K)

The buff where I don't get irrationally angry because I lose to stupid shit or lag, and sit in my chair in awe staring blankly at the wall for five to ten minutes because I can't comprehend how I'm losing and the act of losing makes me even angrier

>remove a fame
good luck. they fucking add frames to an already heavy-framed character.

Go to locals, brah.

Bowser Jr's trailer told me his Forward Smash can break shields

Why the fuck does it not break shields

>not being powered by spite
>he doesnt hone is rage and wield it against the enemy

Get rid of the 10 year lag before the Wild Gunman actually shoots

Bring back G&W's box
Please

I don't live in a location where there's any kind of scene at all, except for some turdburglers who play sfv in some Mexican guys house once a week, and I aint into that.

make his attacks blue and yellow like in the game instead of faggot pinkpurple. its a buff because it looks cooler

Attached: 6b127273f842e69.png (180x320, 4K)

its was clearly a brick

gunman should be instant. there is literally no excuse.

Tipper hitbox made bigger. Jab 1 into RAR confirm if jab was tippered

Unless there's a lot more duck hunt mains than I thought pretty sure a lot of y'all read the thread wrong but appreciate the acknowledgement that Duck Hunt needs fixing

Will he forever be low tier Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 79FDAD1D-2C95-4817-961F-8FEC87004D03.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

guess I'm just shit. This is the only game where I've ever gotten mad enough to want to physically hit things. I actually chucked my controller for the first time in my entire life and it just made me feel worse. Teach me your ways

not sure about the others, but i've been a duck hunt main from the beginning of 4. he really needs some work as he could be a really solid character. regardless, i'm happy enough to have a solid 4.230 GSP with the cunts.

Make aerial donkeycopter safe on fucking hit Sakurai you dumb cunt. Why am I punished for landing my recovery.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (310x266, 830K)

Either act your age and stop getting mad at video games, or act your age and fuck off this is an 18+ website.

Fuck fair buffs, make it so Corrin can jump out of side B kick while retaining full momentum, extra jump and ability to act in the air. That would be fun as fuck (please tell me that’s not how it used to work) I don’t really care about a character’s power, I just want everything to be more fun to play wherever possible.

That move is so shit I feel like I can only use it full screen. It's basically just a fucking one hit barrier as it it now. It would function much better was an instant get off me.

Anybody you watch to get tips in particular? I'm trying to stay dedicated but I get fucked against nearly everyone with any kind of speed.

This please.
I don't get it. It's not as though Ridley is even a viable character. Why did they mangle his up b so badly

it's good for blocking others projectiles, i'll give it that, but there shouldn't be start up and end lag on the move. it should honestly be frame 1.

>not getting mad at vidya
why are you even here? thats kinda Yea Forums's shtick

Attached: 1427472219879.jpg (338x305, 78K)

Just fix Donkey Kongs punch holy shit why would they overlook this
youtu.be/K6_Zlata6so

Attached: 1551751326619.gif (330x270, 2M)

Fix the z-axis so Giant Punch actually works.

not many people to watch honestly. Ozone is probably your best shot, however, I don't like the way he plays Duck Hunt personally. DH is more of a character that doesn't have much of a 'flowchart combo' and most people tend to use him differently.

clay pigeon is honestly your best friend in this game, since it's usually going to be your combo starter and kill move. learn to space yourself and get people to throw out empty attacks and go from there. it's always going to be a downhill battle no matter who you fight.

>K. Rool
Let me angle the cannon ball in any direction I want, even after sucking it up and shooting it again.

Remove BAir turn around
BAir walls have been with Puff since 64, I don't know why they're suddenly gone
I agree with buffing back throw but he doesn't really need a spike
All the moves you listed have their own usage that a spike would ruin

Attached: 1549801396152.jpg (600x778, 119K)

Just came by to say your piss-ant mutt and broody bitch duck are going down when Banjo and Kazooie come out as dlc

Attached: 1552412713992.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

>ITT: people who overbuff their character because they don't understand how big a small change affects their gameplan

Make B-Throw kill
Make N-air able to kill at high percents(120ish)
Basically, more reliable ways to kills other than a predictable B-air, or fishing for a bell confirm.

Attached: images.jpeg-84.jpg (739x415, 23K)

Ness (and Lucas) should be able to cancel PK Thunder

would be a good mix-up and wouldn't leave them open as much
not that they really need it I guess but whatever

alternatively make Lucas' PSI Magnet the same as Ness' so he can stall and momentum shift too

Attached: LocalBoysDevelopPSI.jpg (2414x1154, 654K)

This is why no one likes banjofags.
At all. Not even a Cuck Hunt player.

Pink and purple are kino colors though

Cringe and falseflagpilled

>Ness (and Lucas) should be able to cancel PK Thunder
how am I supposed to win against them as DDD if they arent terminally terrified to go for Thunder juggles?

please be patient, most of Yea Forums cant even hit elite on their main and they dont realize what they are saying

>D^3

Attached: omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg (480x480, 31K)

It would be dope as fuck if psi magnet pushes Lucas back. The mobility would be sick

super armor f tilt

Attached: 1547519487024.png (273x405, 149K)

Lucas is based

Attached: 1551824586642.png (1200x1788, 1.37M)

just give him his frame data from 4 back so he can actually combo instead of just utilt links and dtilt to side b which isnt even a kill confirm. also give him the ability to use side b again after being hit holy shit what the fuck

You're just mad because your main is a twink

Attached: 1552245271417.png (768x900, 787K)

>dash attacks over your PK fire and grabs attempts, killing you instantly each time
>recovery attacks you from literally anywhere on the map if you press up special on stage and kills you for it
nothing personnel kid

Attached: 1549688295040.jpg (1175x750, 518K)

he already has retard superarmor on all his smashes user

I would like to see his recovery move have no endlag if preformed from the ground. I feel like that might help him out alot

Give her a suit that isn't from Other M.

Ness dicks Paula on the daily fuck off
>*nairs*
>BnB down throw into 2 fairs, PSI Magnet, and then PK Fire or another fair
>cuck you with the initial invulnerability of PK Thunder on recovery and possibly into PK Thunder Missle if you get uppity
heh, you made me use 2% of my power

My main is the biggest twink in the game and I’m not even gay or mad.

>implying you will have the balls to grab after I dodge it the first time

Attached: Dash attack dodge.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

anything. just give him something, being a mac main is suffering and i was so excited he'd be better this time.

There's so much wrong, I don't even know where to start.

Attached: Banner-Kirby-SquishMe-Squishies-NintendoWire-2.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Poyo!
I dont even main Kirby but I feel terrible for him. He needs buffs, pronto.

Make Ridley a superheavy and give him another jump.

>not viable
He's not utter shit. I know he's not some super powered king of every stat etc like top tiers but he's not garbage. I do feel a tweak or two would really help him though. His buffs in 2.0 were nothing.

Okay I would love to have this alt.

Keep seething Stevefag

Fuck Stevefags too.
But you Banjofags are the absolute bottom of the barrel elitist smug garbage. Banjo has like. A solid 80% chance of getting in. Just shut the fuck up about him you pathetic obsessed decrepit 30 year old neckbeard reddit fuckwit.

>Stays quiet patiently for 21 years
>Bottom of the barrel

Yeah whatever Stevefag

Don't change anything about his moveset or playstyle.

Just give him a gauge that shows whether or not he has access to the bike, and or a gauge to show how charged the fart is.

Preferably both.

For all the gauges they gave to different characters, it's surprising they didn't give one to a character who could use one twice over.

Attached: Warioloafing.png (2808x2528, 2.77M)

But what would the brap meter look like?

Just give it a fuse.

Attached: WarioWareBombArtwork[1].jpg (397x265, 51K)

Make Scarlet Terror invincible for the first few startup frames

Attached: player1_vega.jpg (391x220, 18K)

Give villager his smash 4 dair and remove the random uair/dair

Make links arrows faster and have more knock back
Make the bomb explosions hitbox bigger
Longer grab range

>stays quiet and well behaved
>all of a sudden shits up every smash thread shoving their character in
>steve boogey man

You deserve every shitty sfm of the garbage Steve model that they spam on your comments and posts.
Unironically fucking kill yourself you pathetic waste of life. Just shut the fuck up, throw a party when Banjo gets in like the 3rd Smash Pass. Just shut up until then.

bombs always explode on contact with any hitbox, making it impossible to bounce it off shield or reflect from long distance.

Attached: inkling_girl_tf_tg__request__by_animegamer30-dbqatus.png (300x345, 113K)

What like you press the button and the shot instantly comes out? That would be overpowered as fuck.

Make poison spray come out slightly faster, losing such a situational move because you got dash attacked while still hearing the sound effect of the spit going off is annoying as shit. Also if I can have more than one make it so that canceling his down B before it reaches its full distance fires a slow moving Fireball the rest of the way.

Attached: plant3.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

I will never undestand why they didnt give him recovery.
>up air evade almost as good as his up b
>cant side b again after using it in air
>most pathetic jumps of all time

Little mac gains super armor while taunting

Because the character is gimmicky shit and the game would be noticeably worse if he was actually good. He's stupidly unfun to play against.

Fix his parrys please.The Pikmin fucking die before I get to smash attack.

Attached: 1552306907182.jpg (799x739, 417K)

how about give him his cyclone back?

>k rool
Just make his attacks come out a bit faster
>Incineroar
He’s actually perfect now..
>Ridley
Oh, I don’t know....maybe lessen the end lag on side b, maybe you could make it kill a little earlier....oh and uhh MAKE U
B DIAGONAL MAKE UP B DIAGONAL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: CF806D54-66CF-4018-9C2F-A1C58D950D61.png (384x370, 40K)

give him his combo throw back, there was no reason to remove it

Attached: 250px-Lucas_SSBU.png (250x250, 60K)

make dash attack confirm into double up airs at low percents, just like in 4

Attached: 220px-Metroidprime3_1.png (220x409, 101K)

thats not how you're suppose to play samus