Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnZyTaSdBs0
steamcommunity.com/app/736260/discussions/0/1835685838068721385/
mega.nz/#!qNI3wAyI!gQkA-sWOJ_H-eFXEK_sRNCWG08buW-DEy0uzoX8-X68
youtu.be/3j6L7PirxiY
youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the idea with this one?

Attached: 2019-03-18 00_25_54-Baba Is You.png (1157x856, 44K)

You get two ghosts for a reason.

what is this and can i fuck it?

the realization moment for me was noticing that two of the skulls in the center wall have different facings than all the others

I am a fucking brainlet, I have looked up solutions for about 5 puzzles so far, I'm stuck on Double Moat, and I fucking love this game.

Stop making this thread or take it to /vg/. Everything that can be said has been said.
>LUL IM 2 DUM FOR THIS 'UN
>I love and hate Baba
>Can I get a hint for [level]?
>Should I pirate or buy?
SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1552788745048.png (303x243, 5K)

That one was actually pretty easy for me. Then again I got stuck on Grass Yard so I'm a little weird when it comes to puzzle games.

It's a new game still. Fuck off.

who /bigbrain/ here

Attached: big brain.jpg (2560x1440, 346K)

I've been looking at Tiny Pond for 10 minutes and I'm still just waving my dick in a circle.

Can anyone give me a hint on Depths Extra 4?
I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track here, if Baba is Move and I push the You across to Keke is then I can be him and win.
But if I do so, Baba keeps going and breaks Keke is You.
I need Baba to be Move to do this, so I imagine the solution is along the lines of what I have here, with Baba in the gap between the You and Is, so that when I move the You, it breaks the Baba is Move rule, and I can safely be Keke. Except it's seemingly impossible to get Baba is Move into that spot due to the lava and the narrow walls.

Attached: uhhhhh.jpg (1454x875, 146K)

It's a video game thread, cry all you want it's not breaking any rules you sweating retard

I agree desu, this shits getting a little overexposed. We don’t need a 24/7 general, give the threads a rest til tomorrow night. Fewer people are helping the brainlets now so there’s no point anyway, just more “hurdur game is hard”

I was going to keep playing until I saw the later levels being posted from here. I won't be able to solve those.

Getting Stephen's Sausage roll vibes from this game.

gonna look up a guide for every puzzle.

You're actual cancer
>A game that is new, freshly released, and on peoples minds gets its attention for a week or two
>Aspies angry that the first instinct isn't to make a /vg/ and run every possible discussion into the dirt

Hang yourself your fucking loser jesus christ

I don't know, can you, Yea Forums?

Attached: baba.png (441x533, 11K)

post where you're stuck

The Win only exists to taunt me, right? I've already cleared the other condition for the level.
Why the hell is Wall Defeat if it's also Stop?

Attached: Fragile Existence.png (1919x1079, 77K)

You'll get used to it. I was intimidated at first, too but the game does a good job of keeping up with your own mental progress. Don't forget that by playing it you learn new ways to approach and abuse the mechanics so by the time you reach those slightly more insane levels you may have performed similarly crazy tasks without even noticing.

Just to make WIN slightly more impossible, I'd guess

>mfw breaking up the BABA IS YOU chain
Is this what sleep paralysis is like? This is the first time a game has made me feel fear in many years.
Not WHOAMG ZOMBIES OH NO scared, but genuine fear.

Attached: 1479693149875.png (510x442, 5K)

Stuck on this one too. My first instinct was to put Keke here to touch the door, but that's not going to work...

Attached: Baka Is You.png (1096x784, 56K)

wall is melt, level is hot

FUCK
finally beat this after hours of trying

Attached: lavaice.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

No, Keke should be there. There's three words you aren't using.

MOTHERFUCKER
Thanks

How does 'empty is push' work? I can move in certain directions, but only sometimes.

I'm so close but also, I am stuck as to how to keep one of my babas from not dying in the river.

Attached: 2019-03-18 01_12_43-Baba Is You.png (1213x797, 61K)

I'm sorry, would you rather a 500th DMCV thread instead? Fuck you.

Defeat only applies to You. Not anything that's Move.

you're pushing empty into something

>That one puzzle that requires you to break (YOU) for a few turns

Attached: 64.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Baba has Keke and suicide the second Baba

>skull house
AAAAAAAAA

I just did Baba is move and jumped the river with the second Baba.

getting real tired of these games telling me we can't talk about NEW GAME without a general. I'm sorry we're getting in the way of your goddamn eceleb shitposting thread, you underage faggot

Someone gift me the game and I'll make you a nice a drawing as long as it's SFW.

How the hell do you get out of Depths? I can make FLAG IS but LEVEL is stuck on the inside.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
>LET'S HAVE A 500TH SMASH / DMC / SHITPOSTING THREAD INSTEAD
is retard and homosexual

Attached: 1530106843521.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

The trick is that when BABA IS YOU and BABA IS MOVE, baba moves 2 tiles instead of 1, it allows him to get over the water. To make baba move only one tile in the direction he's facing press the wait button.

I found the explanation for it, but I still don't understand WHY it works that way.

Oh my fucking god.

It works because Water is not Stop.
If Water was Stop, Push, or Pull, it'd block movement.

Which levels are there multiple conditions for?

Didn't think to put it in the ice. Mine was just move in all into KEKE to push it.

Overworld 9 and 10 are the first 2 you need to worry about. It'll be obvious after that.

>To make baba move only one tile in the direction he's facing press the wait button.
Wait, that's a thing? I feel silly now, I remember doing some convoluted tricks to pass that level and the one where FLAG IS YOU and the flag is trapped in the hall with the skull.

Kill blocks other than defeat only kill you if you end a turn on them, as far as I can tell.

Anything with the keyword Level has an alternate clear condition.
such as Pic Related, in which I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO PROGRESS, JESUS CHRIST.

Attached: HELP.png (848x474, 28K)

How do I know if I got both of them? If I have Baba and the Flag on the Overworld, am I good?

based retard

user. This should be obvious.
Flag is Level.

this tbqh
some of us are trying to viral market dmc and sekiro, stop sliding our threads -___-

I think you were struggling in the last thread so
Level is push, flag is level

Correct.

I know that, how do I even get Level to where Flag Is? I've fried my brain for hours just staring at this screen and nothing is coming.

jesus I really am a brainlet.

Attached: S6EMRSJ.gif (436x440, 1.32M)

>Level is Push
>Push ??? all the way to the left
>Push the other one left and/or up
>Push Level into that room, then down into Flag is Level

How do I pull the fungus

Attached: help.png (1920x1080, 72K)

shit like this and esablished way you can create levels within levels within levels makes me really excited for the level editor possibilities

I am really looking forward to what the highest iq players create when the level editor comes out

You don't pull the fungus, other things pull it for you

Attached: 0CmqXAX.gif (600x438, 1.09M)

Just beat Evaporating River with a few tips, and I gotta say that bullshit was insane!

You are not prepared.

Thx, I solved it. Knew it was the leaf, just didn't know how to move them toward the fungus until just now.

>BABA IS YOU and BABA IS MOVE
youtu.be/gnZyTaSdBs0

Attached: LimiterRemovalLED2ENC1E.png (479x700, 715K)

how the fuck do I do this
every starting move seems to remove some necessary element for puzzle completion
this is Return To Scenic Pond, the third scenic pond level I think

Attached: impossible.png (573x432, 17K)

of course we can

Attached: 1552785026957.png (1102x1511, 440K)

text has keke
push text into water
solve it from there.

Wait until you unlock the second, harder version

hint 1: text has baba
hint 2: baba has text

I've tried that already but it just seems to lead to a dead end
I can't get past the skull without making "Baba is Float" and I can't make "Baba is Float" without Text for "Baba has Text"

also tried this and I'm able to get up to "Baba is Float" so as to make "Flag is Win" but I can't disable the float to reach the flag
I figured that's what Keke is for, swap Baba for non-floating Keke but I need to sacrifice either Keke or Text at the start

that's a lot better than mine

someone post the Kaz drawing again please so I can save it

Attached: 3017467 - Baba Baba_is_me.jpg.png (682x767, 17K)

Hint: Keke is disposable text.

Hint 0: text has keke, vertically

This one?

Attached: 1552785317316.png (529x495, 15K)

>BABA IS SHIFT
>IS
>SHIFT

Attached: 1468291333569.gif (400x300, 112K)

does "BABA IS CUTE" ever show up or what

Jesus Christ, everyone making waifu goat/cat thic as hell.

is the solution to elusive condition literally brute force sliding blocks until the "hand is" gets all the way to the right? Sounds like hell.

I'm not going to see what anyone replies to this since I don't want to be spoiled nor even want any hints, but fuck the prison level. Fuck it hard.

Agreed. Prison uses a mechanic that only comes up like 2 or 3 times.

Baba is Male
Your picture is Delete and Please.

Can someone redpill me on this? Is this just La Mulana 2.0 where the "puzzles" are just incredibly inconsistent and illogical where only the creator can possibly ever know the thin threads that tie the solutions together without guides and bruteforcing?

jesus christ, someones a pessimistic buzzkill, what did your gf leave you on read again at her "friends" house

Attached: 1550887321181.png (644x942, 97K)

Yes.

Yep, I don't know why Yea Forums is shilling it so hard.

Ding ding ding

where do I go from here
your hints are for the beginning section but I've already figured out all the possible starts

Attached: impossible2.png (567x429, 17K)

its a cute lil game from an innocent indie company

its got heart do not bully it like you would a board meeting produced factory cash grab

baba has baba

Attached: The Baba is You Experience.gif (218x228, 1024K)

It's closer to the Witness than La Mulana.
And no. The puzzles are solvable using a fixed set of rules. But the rules are never explicitly explained and require trial and error to figure out, usually involving easier initial puzzles to learn new mechanics.

Is the PC version open compared to Switch? I wanna get the Switch version because portability is great but if there's potential for player created levels on PC I'd prefer that.

There are currently player-created levels on PC. But it is likely that both platforms will receive the full level editor eventually.

I'm stuck on this one. I don't get how to get things to move upwards across the foliage
I keep thinking there must be a way to trade horizontal for vertical movement in a collision but I don't know wtf I'm talking about

have you even done this level
baba has baba lets me force my way through the skull but there's no way to go back

If Baba Has Text and Baba Sinks in the water down in the fenced area...

There's nothing intuitive about bruteforcing solutions in increasingly convoluted problems.

Hint: You pull the leaf away from the fungus

You don't have to brute force anything if you are willing to LEARN.

nigger did you try walking back over it
baba has baba makes you immortal

IIRC an official level editor patch is in the work for all versions of the game

Well, this doesn't seem like it is for me, but I put it past two of my friends who like puzzle games.

nigger have you even done the level
the skull turns into a wall soon as you step over it
Skull is Sink & Skull has Wall

how do I cancel the float though
I can't touch the flag unless I cancel float

Ooh shit, that's great. What's that other game the dev made? I might check it out in the mean time while I wait for that patch.

Environmental Station Alpha.

Environmental Station Alpha, a Metroid clone.

Alright, how the hell do I do this? I feel like I've tried every possible thing there is to do and I've gotten nothing.

Attached: 1550815010556.png (2264x1290, 134K)

>waifu
husbando

Request denied.

Thanks frens.

You need to take 2 pieces of ice and 1 word to make a barrier to protect yourself in the corridor.
baba needs to be standing on top of the 3 items

Probably redo the Prison trick.

*on top of one of the items

It went offtopic?
I get that there's r34 but it's ontopic r34.

Text is Defeat prevents the prison trick
I figured it out though

I assume everyone who was giving me hints thought I was talking about one of the previous Scenic Pond levels, this is the third Scenic Pond level
none of those hints were correct

I still can't do it
My brainlet mind has come this far just to fail

>third Scenic Pond level
I don't understand.
Are you talking about Forest - .'. Deep Pool?

Attached: deep pool.png (870x519, 18K)

Empty is Pull and Text is Pull lets you yank text from far away.
Pull objects can't be pushed or walked into though, so you'll need something else to walk on while you pull the text.

Ah here we go, Space-12 guardians.

Attached: guardians.png (870x519, 15K)

I owe you my life

Here's my solution, there are probably better ones, but this gets the job done for hauling the Win out.

Attached: pull.png (870x519, 16K)

> Is this just La Mulana 2.0 where the "puzzles" are just incredibly inconsistent and illogical

No, people here are brainlets. Most stuff can be solved by thinking through things logically and experimenting occasionally.

The issue with La Mulana is not that the puzzles "don't make sense", but that their consequences and what you're supposed to do with them next are typically so obscure.

How did you solve it?

>just figured out a puzzle's solution
>but I'm out right now
I really hope I don't forget it.

>in the harder puzzles it just feels like i'm bruteforcing a solution
don't think this game is for me lads

Attached: 1522726920541.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

These puzzles are very logical and consistent, and realising how far that logic and consistency extends is most of the puzzle.

Solving Deep Pool:

Text has baba, dunk keke
baba has text, dunk a baba
text has baba, dunk the baba text you just generated
Clear out the water in such a way that you can get behind a Baba (text) and push it down to make Baba Has Baba. You are now immortal and win.

By Harder, which world are you in? World 9?
Because if you're bruteforcing by world 3, don't worry! The puzzles later require a lot of moving parts working together in unison so you can't bruteforce them :)

You clearly have access to a device that can write and shitpost. Use this device to write the solution and store it somewhere.

I'm only on the second zone and brain is hurt honestly
Couldn't even solve the second secret level by myself

GOD I FUCKING HATE EVERY SHIFT LEVEL

That doesn't solve it at all, you can't push flag to is win unless you have float.

People like you are the fucking tumor that is ruining this board. I hope you get deported to a place where internet access is not available.

You ARE talking about Extra 3, right? Because the solution to the non-extra stage is different. Post a screenshot of the level you're talking about.

There is no excuse for cheating in this game. You can literally access like 20 levels at a time. If you're stuck just come back later you brainlet.

Priority Queue gave me a sense of accomplishment
Fuck anything that has you overlap two objects and shift both

I'm not gonna write it all down but writing a key phrase is a good idea.

What areas made you feel like a galaxy brain and what stages made you feel like a brainlet? Personally i cant into fall but i rekt teleport

Attached: returntoscenicpond.png (1920x1080, 74K)

Wait. That one's different to any of the ones I've done so far. Have I missed a level somewhere?

It's Meta - 12 Return to Scenic Pond

Well it's just Scenic Pond without pushing the Float so it shouldn't be too difficult. I'll give it a try.

>like a game
>Want to talk about it on v
>Fuck off to vg

I hate people like this
It's what killed SCP SL despite Risk of Rain getting daily server threads.

Does Text is Push do anything? You can push text anyways

Sure, you can push text without it. But maybe it's not all about you....

Hmm

Attached: start.png (870x519, 19K)

>think of a solution for a puzzle
>when you try it, the game just puts an X on it because you're only allowed to solve the puzzle in a particular way
I know a few levels have multiple solutions, but I'm always sad when I feel like I did something smart and the game tells me that it's wrong.

>Deep pool
Fuck you, my head actually started hurting
Fucking clever though, took me a good while

Attached: 1552032969369.jpg (1024x711, 261K)

Fuck off, we want to talk about it so we will.

Oh I see. Well fuck me then this might be interesting!

Fuck this game shit's fucking hard at times, it does feels good when I find the solution tho but still, this game is the definition of insanity.

The harder version is easier though because skull doesn't have wall

I've only completed 30-40 levels and I already feel like a retard

Just open the workshop already I wanna see Zachtronics wannabe levels

>and I gotta say that bullshit was insane!

Attached: 1528244851953.jpg (1200x1183, 83K)

Just finished all the levels in fall world and it has no right to be as hard as it was. Ruins feels like a cakewalk in comparison

I feel the game gives less freedom as you go on as a necessity for level difficulty.

If you could be super fucky all the time then a lot of the challenge would vanish.

>mfw playing baba is you

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

I mean, fuck, I don't have to do all the levels I just have to do like 8 to advance, this shit is making me feel retarded.

So is there where the ride begins?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 75K)

Can't you make moving ghosts push vertical "is push" under the skull text?

Welcome aboard son!

New plan: Make text overlap and see if anything happens

Attached: text overlapping.png (870x519, 19K)

The X appears because you're trying to define something in a way that is counter to another explicit definition within the level.
Like, if "Baba is Baba" is written anywhere then you cannot make Baba be anything else.

Doesn't that only happen when you're trying to go against an established rule? Like trying turn Baba into something when Baba Is Baba is already in effect

Spoiler: You can make skull is ghost quite easily while retaining ghost is move

I'm getting some success, but what I really want to do is overlap Keke and Baba as text. That'll let me summon multiple controllables, and also allow dropping something on the skull to summon both Keke and Baba. Then I can control one, move Flag down, control the other, and move Flag right.

Yes, but 99% of the time that rule is there is because if it wasn't there you could cheese the level with an easy solution.

>Just barely finished the levels with the "AND" statements
>see anons in the thread talking about "HAS" "LEVEL" and shit
I'm not gonna make it, am I, lads?

Attached: 1551649125539.jpg (448x412, 26K)

user is YOU
is
NOT
MAKE

We are gonna make it, but it will be painful.

Yes, I see that. Aren't those solutions essentially the same? Both involve two ghosts next to each other pushing two lines of text under the skull word, both disable impassable skull wall.

speaking of entering the first layer, is level 10 actually beatable like level 8 was, or does it have to be a flag?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 39K)

That level is beatable

The devs really knew what they were doing when they made it so you could access like 15 levels at once and so that you only need to beat like half the levels to unlock the next stage. I find myself returning to map to try a different level when the current one is making my head hurt all the time.

Imagine if there was a "Might" block

Baba On Wall Might Shift

My fucking brain

FUCK I got stuck on ghost guard for 2 fucking hours until i realized pressing space waits a turn. I didnt even know that was a mechanic

It's good that they made multiple levels accessible becuse seeing further levels is what helped me to solve some of them.

Im not asking for the solution. But somebody atleast tell me if this level is doable without doing shit like stacking textblocks ontop of eachother cause i dont even know how to do that yet

Attached: Screenshot09-45-34.png (1129x988, 59K)

Hm. Not having much success.
The only thing I can get to overlap textwise is the character (Baba or Keke) and "text" or "has", or their own name which doesn't accomplish anything. If I could push the "Is You" down a tile I'd have it, but I'd need two controllable for that.

It's relatively easy. You need to Get Keke and the Rock on top of each other to the right of the belt, then turn one of them to text

some levels have text that tells you pressing a button can wait.

But scp sl isn’t dead

your pic is pretty close to the solution user

>try making the sentence "level is key"
what the holy mother of fuck did I just do

Attached: animation-smears-sonic-hedgehog2.jpg (500x358, 18K)

user is faggot
faggot is you

Level became Key.
Try turning Level into other things too

oh fuggggg i knew something was up with this level

Attached: a1.png (817x460, 15K)

No, Abib's manchild ass is what killed SCP SL
/vg/ just fucked the body while it was still warm, and now they're still passing the rotted carcass around in their dumbfuck discord clique circlejerk

it absolutely is, it shows all the signs of a /vg/ induced death
>namedroppers
>discord presence
>circlejerk clique centered around discord
It's dead and Abib killed it

No, i dont want to be baba!!!

I've been stuck here for days, this is the closest I've come.

Attached: 20190318020736_1.jpg (2560x1440, 264K)

oh wait baba is defeat lmao, back to square one

There’s literally no discord retard. It’s literally one autist who keeps spamming Yea Forums threads with lies to drive away new players

Is ok, you can be keke

Keke is you
is
weak

There were no less than 5 different unique solutions posted a few threads ago.
None of them were simple, but there are many ways to set it up.
What you've probably figured out is that Keke needs to stop being (You), get pushed across the gap, then return to being (You).

I'm not even close to the levels that you anons are at and I'm already stuck.

Guess I'm a brainlet.

Game is good

Attached: 1528451460354.jpg (1500x1281, 205K)

And even that isn't a strict requirement. Someone found a solution that keeps Keke on one side of the grass, but it's quite a bit more creative than finding a way to shunt Keke across.

to be fair some levels are incredibly simple that you might miss the solution, while others are just plain gimmicky like prison was
a lot of anons are skipping the levels that they can't do and then going back later
really though you just need to beat enough levels to get to the next areas

Does this level involve some kind of fuckery like prison or any of the other gimmicky levels?
Or am I just missing something else and being retarded?
>CLOUD is STOP
>WALL kills BABA if BABA faces one, so can't push WIN through it

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 33K)

oh, I figured it out. I'm curious about a solution that keeps keke on the left side though. Considering you can't use anything else as the goal, and you can't become anything else, and you can't form any sentence with flag as the first word.

I don't see written anywhere WALL IS STOP

>tfw my autism won't let me leave an area until I've gotten 100% on it

Attached: downloadfile20.jpg (568x800, 58K)

Holy shit i cant believe i did Out At Sea. My fucking head hurts imma take a break for today

Wait, that's make Keke is Flag first
And you can't make Flag is You either
Fucked if I know then

i get stuck on atleast 1 level in each area, its normal user. Just do some other levels and come back to the one you're stuck at later with a clear head

Take a small break, do another level, when you come back with a fresh mind you'll begin noticing things you didn't before.

This is exactly my problem.
I've cleared the first few areas, but now there's a level or two I just can't move on from.

Guess I'll try to tackle it again with a clear head.

Also great life advice, in general

Shunt Keke is You into a horizontal position using the babas.
Get one baba to push it across to the right hand side.
Get another baba to push an "Is" across so that Keke is Win lines up.

>Spoiler
Yeah, you can walk through the walls, I understood that part. I was just being retarded and didn't see the safe spots to walk on until I turned on grid mode and drew it out

Attached: file.png (1090x573, 38K)

>Tiny Pond
H-how?

You're gonna love Tiny Isle if Tiny Pond is giving you strife.

that was the solution I was gonna try but decided it was impossibly complicated to rotate the "you" while having an IS handy while also using it to form "baba is move".

I feel like I'm stuck on some really easy shit, been here for ages. Not asking for the solution but what do the X's mean over the text? Is it because Love is already Love?

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.18 - 20.36.41.99.png (2560x1440, 94K)

LET ME IN

Attached: 20190318024016_1.jpg (2560x1440, 291K)

It's possible if you use one Baba to disengage "Baba is Move" on the same turn you put Keke in position for "Keke is You".

I feel like hype-brainlet. I just reached the Lava cavern and cant even get past the first level. I have no clue how to swap the key onto the rock

X means the rule is not in effect because a different rule contradicts it.
That level has a relatively easy solution if you understand how the "HAS" verb works.

>love is defeat

Attached: 1552640879355.gif (500x502, 3.85M)

Yup. Love is Love mean Love cannot become something else. I would suggest going for the Box since you have 2 of them. Box has Box + Box is You

When you push a SWAP object it moves backwards
When you push a MOVE object it moves forwards
You need to move something backwards onto one tile on the same move that something moves forward onto the same tile.

Isnt this game basically tricking people into practicing learning to code?

Why not get a job and be paid to do this instead of playing a game for it and paying someone else

Well then.

No, this game is a logic and reasoning tutor.
The coding simulator is Spacechem.

Have sex

oi, the fuck is this?

I remember solving that level by pushing the flag into belts so it gets shifted into me

And in case you still don't get it here's a spoilered solution.

Puzzle game. Seems to be attracting some shitposts by falseflaggers for some reason.

Attached: lava 1.png (870x519, 19K)

Are you talking about the one where you have the cross the defeat grass?

If you think this is a code simulator, you should never ever touch a Zachtronic game.

user is fake and gay

>Putting logic gates together
>Not a coding simulator

Why does baba look so much like slugcat?

It's a video game on a board for video games. literally go outside, you faggot manchild, holy shit.

>those
>logic gates
I mean, I can see some resemblance but it's a stretch

Is this Level what it feels like being a Schizo?

There is a big difference between this and coding. Mainly that this is mainly about solving pre-designed problems in creative ways while coding is mostly applying pre-designed code to solve the common problems.

Nice pic related, friendo.

Because Both this game and Rain World are BASED and the best shilling that this board has done so far

Oops. Meant this

Attached: Screenshot10-56-29.png (1024x925, 75K)

Nah, that's more like bipolar disorder.
Schizophrenia is the level where you open 9 boxes to make 9 keys, you control 10 keys, and you have to keep any of them from overlapping or bumping into anything.

Thanks for the help anons. I think my brain is just out of juice for the day I can't progress at all and even going back to early levels that I haven't done yet I'm just drawing a blank.

Attached: 1537180314589.png (650x487, 623K)

okay then

Attached: 1534861639791.png (271x114, 4K)

how the fuck does NOT work

I've unlocked "A Way Out?" and I have no idea what to do for it. I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to make the ROCK is something, but I have no fucking clue how to get the ROCK out.

I can get the belts pushable and get the one on the left out and around as well as reactivate them, but I have no idea what to do with them. The STOPs in various corners also make me wonder if there's some mechanic I'm not aware of for them or if they're just fancier roadblocks. The design of how some of them are placed are really suspect however. For the ice, I can temporarily avoid melting them by pushing an extra object, but there's not enough spare things around for that to seem viable.

Am I overthinking it or am I required to do something weird to get that ROCK out of the upper right. I can move the flag around using the belt, but that doesn't seem particularly useful. I feel like it might have to do with changing the orientation of something moving, but that seems impossible without pushing it as even transformations retain direction.

desu there should really be a wiki or pastebin with every base word's function
NOT basically contradicts whatever a statement is, and has a different effect depending on the placement of the NOT
>NOT BABA IS YOU makes it so that you control everything that isn't BABA such as KEKE, FLAG, WALLs, etc.
>BABA IS NOT YOU makes it so that you are not controlling BABA

What about combining NOT with HAS?
Or any of the other function words, I don't even know how many there are, I'm at ruins

Human Resource Machine is more of a code simulator.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

These later levels require you to really know how everything interacts.

Attached: teleported.png (870x519, 20K)

>level is you
ENOUGH

Attached: 1552684136396.png (1018x767, 590K)

It's only just beginning. Why didn't you listen?

multiple solutions have been posted in the threads
for getting the ROCK you can either spell out the sentence by putting the IS in one of the ice tiles, or push the ROCK itself out
a lot of that level is just unnecessary fluff, and you'll realize this once you find the solution
also the solution for getting the END is the same as the solution for getting the WIN, but with a few extra steps

like user said it depends on the placement
>NOT BOX HAS KEY
makes it so that everything that is not a BOX has a KEY inside of it
>BOX HAS NOT KEY
makes it so that a BOX has everything inside a level that is not a KEY

here are some other examples since you mentioned them one of which is actually a solution to one of the levels, I forgot the name though
>NOT ROCK IS PUSH
Lets you push any object that isn't ROCK
>ROCK IS NOT PUSH
You cannot push ROCK

Here are some more complex examples where the NOT is bracketed with the word that it is affecting
>[NOT ROCK] ON WATER IS PUSH
Makes it so that anything that is on WATER can be PUSHED
>ROCK [NOT ON] WATER IS PUSH
You can only push ROCK when it is not sharing a tile with WATER
>ROCK ON [NOT WATER] IS PUSH
You can PUSH rock on anything that is NOT WATER
>ROCK ON WATER IS [NOT PUSH]
You can NOT push ROCK when it is on top of WATER

Just think of the NOT as an attachment to the next word in the statement.
I'm a bit tired right now so something might be slightly off but you get the idea.

This game is a fucking masterpiece. This was my first "I'm retarded" moment.

Attached: 1552905067_2131_18032019_1919x1078.png (1919x1078, 43K)

Redpill me on this game.

Is this the new Undertale killer app?

dropped some text, but NOT ROCK ON WATER IS PUSH does not let you push ROCKS that are on WATER

>LEVEL is YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT NEVER ENDS

do i get this game on switch or steam?

on one hand i think it'd be fun to play in bed or to play in short bursts if i get stumped so I think switch.. but then I think steam because I usually prefer PC .. but then I think about steam achievements and how people will be able to see how much of a brainlet I am..

what do I do broz?

I unironically cannot remember what I did to solve this puzzle
Puzzle game where you change the rules. the video for it on the steam store should give you a decent idea

Baba is Melt and You
This lets you push Baba is Float across the river and disable it once you're at the other side.

Between this, all the ON, NEAR, FACING operators, and the LEVEL text, I'm in for some top fuckery aren't I?

Imagine a world in which you are a fucking brainlet idiot.
This is how Baba Is You makes you feel.
And that's a good thing

reminder that if you're a piratefag, you're playing different levels than everyone else

Attached: file.png (630x531, 63K)

>ROCK [NOT ON] WATER IS PUSH
>You can only push ROCK when it is not sharing a tile with WATER
>ROCK ON [NOT WATER] IS PUSH
>You can PUSH rock on anything that is NOT WATER
Aren't those two basically the same thing?

TEXT, MAKE, and CURSOR all have some fuckery moments involved.

Sokoban where you can change the rules to solve it.

>bought this game last night because some anons said it was worth it and that it wasn't for brainlets
>already got 3 flowers and didn't have to look anything up
>full cleared the ruins and forest and whatever that 3rd place is with the lame river puzzles

Attached: 1539386764848.jpg (680x907, 46K)

Or if you bought the DRM-free download because it doesn't autosync.

At this point I'll just wait to see if the devs will implements the level editor on both versions.

Pirates play the harder levels
That means that you are casul

does anyone have a comparison between old prison and new prison? that level seems to be the one that gets the most complaints in these threads

No.
EMPTY doesn't count as being ON anything. so you can push a ROCK by itself in the first statement, but not the second since it needs to be ON something that isn't WATER.

Old Prison has KEKE IS MOVE, new Prison removed MOVE. I don't know about the other levels, but new Prison is actually more difficult

steamcommunity.com/app/736260/discussions/0/1835685838068721385/

devs answer

please help me and my two brain cells
i cannot for the life of me figure out how i'm supposed to get past BOX without pushing it

What is the lore of this game?

forgot pic, case in point

Attached: agfadgf5.png (704x416, 20K)

BABA IS YOU
LEVEL HAS WIN
YOU WANT WIN
LEVEL ON BABA FACING LEVEL IS WEAK

baba is (you)

That's it. Not the same user but I'm getting it on PC.

SHIFT stacks

Is the flag wide open now as long as you remove Belt is push?

>BELT IS SHIFT AND SHIFT let me reach the flag before keke broke FLAG IS WIN
what the fuck

Attached: 1522452918721.png (646x751, 507K)

How did you all beat Catch The Thief?
I did it by somehow managing to get BABA to be both YOU and MOVE, which allows you to jump over the skulls.

But in that instance skull would still be defeat - causes unnecessary drama.

Fuck OFF. This game is fucking genius.

Attached: 20190318064640_1.jpg (3840x2160, 655K)

Imagine being a AAA dev about to put out a game that took you years and millions of dollars to make and you know you already lost GOTY to a game that looks like it was designed in MS Paint, using simple mechanics from a gamejam game.

Who are you referencing?

>Wireless Connection
How the fuck do you make the robot/s go horizontally, then change to go vertically to move FLAG/ROCK/WIN from their spot?
Celeste lost last year though

>LEVEL IS PUSH
my head hurts

Attached: 1540082886778.png (500x324, 35K)

Everyone always underestimates the pure power of passion projects.
Also, >honestly thinking that an indie dev that can't affort to bribe game awards can win GOTY
>honestly thinking a game released before september can win GOTY

Suomi maailmankartalle

just when i thought i was done the game smacks me with more levels

Attached: 1529590459616.png (875x522, 40K)

some drawfag pls draw empty is baba

Literally what the fuck is Prison, is there some sort of bullshit I'm missing here?, I tried speed boosting through walls with Baba is Move but that didn't work.

Attached: 1540248626672.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

>keke is you
>keke forms empty is baba
>deargodwhathaveidone
>overrun by thicc babas

yes, it's the most bullshit level in the first half of the game

water is float

Hint: Characters that are you aren't actually "solid", like an object that has push or pull (e.g. text which has innate push).

tell me about this game, should I get it? Keep in mind i have a brain the size of a walnut

Attached: 1536295690278.jpg (664x666, 42K)

don't forget to properly beat levels 9 and 10 user

Download the "jam build" which is basically an alpha and see if you think it's worth playing more of. If you judge it solely by the time you'll put into it, it's definitely worth $15, but I'd you're not enjoying that time then it won't be.

this game is easy, everyone here just try to falseflagging
try it

Try to break "wall is stop"

After I went to ? I figured out how to re-enter it and I'm working on it now.

This game is complete bullshit and I fucking love it.

Attached: Lava 13 trapped.png (870x519, 19K)

is there a way to share level?

mega.nz/#!qNI3wAyI!gQkA-sWOJ_H-eFXEK_sRNCWG08buW-DEy0uzoX8-X68

buy it if you like it

Flag is rock and win

t. keke
flag and rock is win you fucking cretin, your solution makes flag the win condition while removing the flag

>\baba is you\data\worlds\baba
the recipient would have to have the editor set up in order to load the level

The first thing this game teaches you is that Baba doesn't matter. Baba isnt anything. YOU are what matters. What are YOU?

Attached: 776.gif (200x200, 849K)

You are Baba

Flag is flag
Rock is there only to bridge the gap

A retard, apparently

Whatever you want to be, as long as you have access and don't spend any time being nothing.

Suitable, for a baba thread, that I turn out to be the fucking cretin instead.

Wall is best (you)

I did notice a few times that when people posted levels here, the levels were different than the pirate copy. I kinda welcome the challenge though.

Well I cracked and resorted to looking up a guide, and even after completing the level I still don't understand the fucking interaction and why it was put as one of the main earlier levels. I thought once Baba/Keke became you, they were basically like words, where you can't stack another word on them but if they weren't you then you could stack.

Attached: 1542032072838.png (953x595, 831K)

7 Reasons why Baba is You is the best game of this year so far.

1. Checks your ego by reminding you that you're a brainlet
2. Insane meme potential
3. Meta as fuck, the further you get into the game the more brainfuckery happens
4. Hard as fuck.
5. Creative as fuck.
6. Just more proof that art is irrelevant for making good vidya.
7. Not only is the premise good but the game also delivers. They couldve easily come up with the concept but not have been smart enough to make good levels out of it.

Attached: 1552852802559.png (600x857, 234K)

Objects, including yourself, do not "collide" with or impede other objects unless they have push, pull, or stop. Characters that are you can push objects with push (including text), but essentially you are normally a ghost.

Remember, there's no need to force yourself to solve one particular puzzle. In the future you may want instead to just skip to a different level and come back later.

It's an earlier level to teach you both of those things.

Also worth noting that you can have double negatives, so for example BOX IS NOT NOT PUSH means you can push the box

Has anyone cleared this fucking level yet, or is everyone just walled by Volcanic Cavern and skipping it for the meta levels?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 78K)

Half the fun of the game is in figuring that stuff out for yourself though.

Literally easy as fuck. Theres like 3 things you can do user.

Definitely the most amazing thing about it is making enough good levels that generate that aha moment while also considering the learning curve.

I skipped the volcano area entirely on accident

There are mzltiple solutions
A lot of skull is ___ works

I can see me buying the game once the level editor comes out. Would probably add tons of extra playability. Base game itself is good, but it just needs that extra bit.

Attached: Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are.png (400x300, 207K)

I've pushed a bat halfway up the alley and I can turn it into a controllable, but I can't reach the end from there.
I'm thinking I need to turn the bat into a controllable, then back to a bat, then into a controllable again but I have no idea how to set that up.

Attached: lava 14 I think.png (870x519, 20K)

but the game now have editor mode

Think I just controlled the robot, it was pretty straightforward when I finally figured out waiting moves you one space instead of two for some reason.

i am not baba

He's dumb, user, he'd never figure out how to get it to work.

That's not very nice. I just mean having a seperate mode with proper level sharing between various people, then being able to try out random ones if you so choose, or selecting from a list. Could even have them ranked based on completion though one person showing off the solution would admittingly fuck that up.

One copy of Baba is You Collector's Edition, please

Attached: 1552857838581.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

BABA is GAY

Ranking them based on completion disproportionately rewards people who make easy puzzles, and anyone who likes the gameplay enough to seek additional content probably isn't looking for an easy time.

Baba Is You

Gay is You

Wait, I think I got it

Attached: possible progress.png (870x519, 21K)

It already is out.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-12-52-08-339_com.brave.browser.jpg (1200x412, 117K)

Based Piratebro

Level sharing is already a thing. If you put a folder with your own levels into the 'Worlds' folder of the game, you can access and play them using the 'Custom Levels' option in the main menu.

I got stuck on one in the water level for like a day

Don't worry i cracked too.

It's a neat game but if this and Hypnospace Outlaw are the future of gaming it seems pretty bleak and depressing. Sure they're fun puzzle games but they're pretty much Soviet-tier timewasters. Might as well start doing crosswords.

Spotted the zoomer.

Could be worse

Attached: m72.jpg (791x782, 58K)

If anything we need more games like these to be popular and successful so that AAA devs realize it's about clever game design rather than shiny graphics and multi-million dollar budgets.

Attached: smug human survivor.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

BABA is MALE and LEWD when?

*BABA is NOT MALE and WALL IS STOP* walled off in the corner

There's nothing wrong with shiny graphics and multi-million dollar budgets, as long as there's a compelling character-driven story.

Be serious bro. Do you think this is a game for the general populace? It obviously isn't. It's a niche game for puzzle solvers. This won't pull in 10mil users. It won't even pull in 1mil users under the "Pretend every different computer or IP that logs in counts as a different user" trick.

Besides, AAA devs already know how it works.
It's not about making a good game. It's about making something that can fool the stupid, naive and gullible and then advertising it to all fuck and back.

FAG
GOT
IS
NOT
WEL
COME

It's kind of saddening but true, people don't have to like your game, they only have to buy it.

>Gameplay does not matter at all, only budget
a ton of normalfag games like fallout 76 and anthem prove that this isn't true user

Attached: cadet annoyed.png (567x584, 289K)

There is no way you have played through the entire thing and still dont consider it worth 15 bucks

>Sure they're fun puzzle games but they're pretty much Soviet-tier timewasters.
A game with a plot is no less a timewaster.

>but it makes you THINK
And this doesn't?

NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH BABAS

Can someone make a picture of baba threatening to align "defeat" with "YOU is" ?

Attached: 1528689724727.png (292x268, 33K)

Give it a chance meme artists will jump on board soon enough with
>Baba is Thicc
>Baba is Futa
>Baba is Trap
and shit.

I don't think they are funny though

Fifth attempt at beating level 1 of Cavern, what the fuck am I doing wrong? There are so few elements that this should be really easy.

Attached: ss+(2019-03-18+at+01.21.39).png (1536x864, 77K)

What you think doesn't matter. The hundreds of dick suckers giving them thumbs up would think it's funny.
That's why every fucking porn of overwatch when it came out was literally
>Fuck of the game

There's a solution ITT. It's a spoilered image.

and there
depths is complete

all thats left now is to go back and finish the levels i missed

how many of these orb things are there?

A lot of the problems in gaming at the moment aren't so much that companies are greedy, it's that buyers have low standards.
So long as there is a market, there will be product. So if there's a market for low tier cashgrabs, lootboxes, and 20tickrate matchmaking then there will be those products.
It's similar to how women destroy any guilds they enter, not because of her actions, but because people will start tripping over each-other to give her free stuff and make excuses for her. It's not the woman, it's the low standards.
You can see a similar problem in politics too. There is a lot wrong with the world, but you can trace a lot of it back to tolerance as a virtue and discrimination as an aversion. You can't select for a better people or a better society without at least being able to tell good from bad.

>read the tweet
>think "why, that's just a normal tweet
>notice the name
He's gonna deliver /d/egenerate porn of Baba, isn't he?

Going straight in ami's ball sack

Since rock on key is flag, you have to get the rock out of there first. The only way you'd be able to get the key IN that little alcove is if you could get into it from the dead end and push objects into the key, which is clearly impossible.

off-model is not baba

>he doesn't know about the meta world hidden in depths

w-what?
i made it to the flag

does it go deeper?

KEKE LOVE BABA
BABA LOVE KEKE

user IS GAY

KEKE LOVE
BABA LOVE BABA
__________ KEKE IS DEFEAT

in the depths map you can make FLAG IS LEVEL

hint: LEVEL IS PUSH

>modeseven
OH ONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK
why didnt i think of trying that, i even did baba is level too

KEKE LOVE BABA
BABA LOVE FLAG
FLAG IS WIN

fuuuuuck this game just keeps on giving

>Modeseven is playing this
Jesus FUCK, YES

Attached: 1439106849214.jpg (823x788, 306K)

how does LEVEL IS YOU work?
is it that you can control level in overworld?

It does get a bit obtuse later on, but not quite on THAT level thankfully.

BABA is ROASTIE

Its literally object based programming.
The only problems arrive from some cryptic modifiers like OPENvsSHUT

I feel like this isn't the intended solution, but with this game sometimes you can't tell

Attached: WorkingAsInteded.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

That level pops up right after SWAP first appears, right? I think the intent was to have keke swap the grass as it moved euntil baba had space to go through, but yours looks like it takes less time

>can't beat tiny pond
oh no, i'm retarded.

I am the brainlet

Attached: file.png (1343x815, 38K)

reminder that taking too long or not being able to solve a puzzle is more commendable than asking for help

Surely there must be someone who can both cross the water and pull the key.

Does anyone have a torrent link?

Attached: a810f92a590ce88b2ad461be05cf71392e5a81ac46a677535600108af10c3615.jpg (640x613, 98K)

Oh I didn't know that non (you) things could pull

Attached: Piriting an Indie Game.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

You need to think like a normalfag to understand why those AAA sell so much.
The average gamer of today (so, not Yea Forums) doesn't care much of complexity as long as there's MUH GRAPHICS and a hint of gameplay and challenge.

Text become keke.
Soon after rock become keke.
Why this doesn't make 2 kekes?

Attached: AmIRetarded.png (1775x973, 26K)

>The average gamer of today (so, not Yea Forums)
Please, nu-Yea Forums is as average gamer as it gets. Baba is You has been a really popular game among the normies both on Youtube and on Twitch.

Attached: seriously kooper.jpg (546x505, 24K)

Haha What

Attached: file.png (1492x851, 49K)

>Why this doesn't make 2 kekes?

It does make two though?
The "text" becomes keke and then since it's gone, so your new rule is "rock is keke" so rock becomes keke too.
This doesn't solve the puzzle though because the water's sink effect will consume both at once.

The stage name is a hint

>tfw too brainlet for game

OP IS FAGGOT IS YOU

No, that's Humble Bundle

Looks like you need a way to MO VE baba over to the right without moving the flag over to the right

>water's sink effect will consume both at once.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

Just because nu-Yea Forums also plays more mainstream titles does not automatically mean it doesn't play niche and obscure games.
I can come here and discuss my favourite VN or some literally-who title like Opus Magnum while also having a thread open on the last AAA game such as Metro or DMCV.

The game actually does a good training tho, when you arrive at later stages you're actually thinking with the game mechanics enough to figure out shit for yourself.

There better be a sequel called BABA IS TWO

Is pic related a bug? Just did it randomly to try it out but the door is supposed to be SHUT

Attached: file.png (1280x745, 35K)

DOOR IS SHUT, not DOOR IS CLOSE, so you can pass it just fine

>Wall is OPEN
Wall opened the door

im convinced this level is literally impossible

Attached: 1529132885204.png (442x453, 20K)

the actualy rule of SHUT is anything that have OPEN will disapear along with it, not anything cant pass that unless object with OPEN destroy it

>dlc is called BABA IS JEW

>obscure indie puzzle having a sequel
When has this happened?

Reminder that you can break rules on the side of the level if you're controlling two or more things. I don't know if it has anything to do with this level, though.

>off amphetamines
>literally hit a brick wall and can't get past level five
>on amphetamines
>blast through the puzzles at a reasonable pace
Wew, I didn't realise it improved my performance that much.

The game only does good training on the most basic shit, stuff like SKULL HOUSE and morphing in the volcano and SHIFT being able to ignore STOP all feel like asspulls that just have to randomly guess

ROCK IS FLAG ?

There's a lot of indie puzzlers with sequels which are basically the same thing but more content
However, I'd bet my left arsecheek that this developer is the kind of guy who doesn't like to revisit ideas. His first "proper" game was a metroidvania, right? And he's done a tonne of others.

Attached: baby is defeat.png (442x453, 10K)

Well at least we'll have the level editor.

walking out of the tiles kills baba (LONELY)

>pic
>filename
fuck you user

Attached: 1552645785026.jpg (746x500, 62K)

Oh.

Whats the matter? Not enough politics and inclusion?

Attached: 1551965570098.png (700x700, 292K)

Notice how the number of rocks in each square is exactly equal to the number of spaces the next square below it is

Oh I thought LONELY meant that if there only was one Baba left it would die. I haven't reached those levels yet, I'm sorry.

This can't possibly be the correct solution to Chasm - 6 extra visiting baba.
I used the teleport to get the Fungus (object) on top of Rock (text), so I could make Fungus (object) is push and Rock (text) is push.
When combined with Fungus is Text, this means I could push rocks and fungus.
I didn't touch the "Is" by itself in the upper chamber or the rock above Word, and ignoring both of those tells me this solution is a cheese somehow.
But I can't think of any solution that does use those mechanics.

Attached: chasm 6dice.png (870x519, 19K)

>massively overthinking a level and in the process of doing your mad scientist plays you accidentally solve it

Attached: 1550507225371.jpg (690x847, 117K)

Just don't feed him, user.

i know, but then what? i can't bring the key over

MODS ARE COMING

Not just new levels, but new kinds of block too.

Attached: 2019-03-18_0-58-31.gif (407x400, 1.3M)

Baba is (you)

We Yume Nikki now.

The way I solved it, Rock and Fungus objects were constantly teleporting to make Is Push, while I had Rock is Word and Fungus is Word active.

DOOR is not STOP
This was a pretty cool moment

>Galaxy brain:
Getting three babas to push Keke across the defeat grass and bring you back to life on the other side (can't remember the name)

>Brainlet:
Prison. Took me way too long to figure it out, but I haven't used guides yet and I don't think I will.

I found that too but you'd be pretty much tripping over the cheese solution on your way there. It is a more interesting solution though.

Now you have a three-block gap. If only you had three pushable objects lying around

you can't push the key into the door from there. Trying to will kill both Babas because they're synchronized with no way to desynchronize them.

>but new kinds of block too.
OH SHIT YES I NEED THAT

Attached: 1544395582666.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Holy fuck

>Empty is you

nigga what

Attached: file.png (1326x799, 45K)

>CAT IS MEOW
>WALL IS STOP
>BABA IS YOU
Ok but what are those purple things? Where are defined?

>level is you

Attached: 1513862396924.jpg (780x825, 49K)

>EMPTY IS YOU
Just like real life.

Attached: 1540541824167.png (645x552, 35K)

Kino moment right there.

Please explain Empty is you I see shit moving but don't understand the concept

Ghost Friend is much harder in the patched version.

You control all tiles that are Empty. When you push a thing onto a tile, that tile is no longer empty so you can't control it.

>Baba make love
LEWD

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-090012~2.png (180x123, 14K)

Dirty, dumb frogposting scum.

>implying you will ever make love

youtu.be/3j6L7PirxiY

Things that move have the same collision as things that you

I imagine the future of the game lies less on obnoxious puzzles but stuff like

>know what the solution has to be
>go literally 1 step away from actually making the whole solution
>get stuck
>cheat and look up solution
>the "mechanic" used was one of the most basic ones and i didn't even think about it, i'm just dumb
>i actually used said thing in a previous attempt and didn't bother doing so after

Attached: .png (1301x971, 43K)

Fuck I broke it

Attached: uhh.png (870x519, 15K)

Lesson learned though.
Wall is not rock is word made a big rek of it.

>water's sink effect will consume both at once.
No it won't, don't lie. I've solved multiple puzzles by marching stacked objects into sink tiles.

you is you

>mfw All is you

Attached: Dzrnt_MVAAAtcpO.jpg (1200x1035, 376K)

Aren't undefined rocks just floor tiles?

yes

Those purple things are me.

I am a bit stumped.
I figure I need to get the rock over to "Is flag" so it becomes a flag.
I then need to make "Not Rock Is You" to become that flag and win.
But I don't see how I can get both Not and You into the upper compound without the rock also falling in.

Attached: chasm extra 7.png (870x519, 15K)

How does the physics of that actually work?

It's an advertising thread.

post is underrated

Never mind I have an idea.

No fucking way.
That's not what I mean it is, isn't it?

I notice I could make "not wall is you" using a literal wall and "wall is text".
Game is amazing.

Attached: not wall is you.png (870x519, 15K)

How did you override wall is not you?

wait nvm I misread

There would need to be Wall Is Stop for it to do what you're thinking of. "Shut" only means that if it touches an object that is "Open", they both disappear.

Is this ____ ?

same
not enough objects to push the key inward enough and ROCK IS KEY is useless

Attached: 1540965807427.jpg (269x211, 8K)

I feel like a beat pillar yard in a way that wasnt intended.
How did you do it?

Attached: pillar-yard-start.jpg (800x467, 57K)

make a line of pillars and pass them through the stars

push a pillar inside the star square and then become pillar
is there even an other way ?

user, I have to tell you Baba is dead

Attached: 43553292_304688500363702_6043730471842055392_n.jpg (1080x720, 99K)

Pillar
Is
Baba is you

Holy fuck.
I wish i was home to record how i did it.
Jesus christ thats hilariously simple.

I give up. Can someone give me a hint on how to beat skull house?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 77K)

did i overdo it?

Attached: fuck baba.png (936x702, 50K)

dude I don't get ghost guard at all

I've already cheated on 3 levels due to frustration and I'd like to keep that number low, but jesus christ I don't even understand how to get this level rolling

Attached: 1543480391306.png (540x482, 190K)

Shouldn't you be able to make text is baba?

you can make two things out of one

>cheating in a puzzle game
are you actually retarded?

i'm fucking stumped, how the fuck do i even begin this level

Attached: 1543168395385.png (810x448, 36K)

Door is Rock -> Rock is Key

Oh fuck, I feel dumb now. Ty user!

yes, as I said I've had to look up 3 puzzles. doesn't that already answer your question?

I assume stop prevents you from pushing?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM

and then stuck because KEY IS STOP

I'm stuck on the level called Look at all this Stuff or something. It's the one with a bunch of ice and keys and make. I'm assuming I'm trying to bring the word DOOR to the top to connect it to closed. But this key and ice creation is a clusterfuck.

Key on Ice is Move

Can someone post the baba is not ok level pic?

I tried that but the ice keeps running and the DOOR gets pushed across the water. I'm assuming I'm supposed to catch the word or something.

You'll never make it in time to catch the word. Try not pushing the ice all the way to the water.

Imagine reading this shit out of context.

holy shit I did it

Attached: 1543137659873.jpg (432x444, 196K)

It does't. The problem mainly seems to be that DOOR HAS ROCK, and you can't break ROCK IS PUSH since it's on the far side..

Fuck I'm retarded. I was doing all this shit with ice to make keys that kept sliding all over the place and making the game lag. I'm guessing I don't actually need more keys and just need the one to push the DOOR.

I just pushed both KEKE IS MOVE and BABA IS MOVE across in such a way that it reformed KEKE IS YOU when it got squeezed against the far wall.