The Hunters have come to our aid, Arbiter. They shall fight by our side!

The Hunters have come to our aid, Arbiter. They shall fight by our side!

Attached: 1539390895399.png (1334x750, 1.27M)

THEN WHY'D THEY SWITCH BACK COME 3, HUH FAGGOT?!

SHIT, WE CAN'T THINK OF ANY NEW ENEMY TYPES

>okay guys even though the hunters changed sides in 2 let’s make them go back to being enemies in 3
>but let’s also make them only have 4 encounters with the player, one of those times being in a tank where they get obliterated instantly
>brilliant

>Instead of having grunts and hunters as allies in Halo 3 they make them enemies only because it'd be """""""too confusing"""""""
GREEN GOOD
RED BAD
HOW THE FUCK WOULD IT BE CONFUSING?! FUCK PLAYTESTERS FOR BEING BRAINLESS RETARDS!

Attached: 1552784500767.jpg (708x398, 26K)

I am now made upset by the fact there could've been humorous dialogue/cutscenes a la the elite's being handed human weapons and vice versa but now we won't. They probably had the whole switch sides things just so they could justify what'ss powering their scarabs, which in itself never made sense because why would worms be better than a conventional power source?

Because it's a civil war. Like asking why some confederates were black.

I mean, it was only a faction of elites, grunts, etc anyway right?
I'll be honest, I didn't play 2

having grunts and hunters as allies in halo 3 only would've worked if they either had hunters and grunts on the convenant's side too or if they made new aliens entirely

That really would've enhanced the game. Like, especially the scene where we go through's crow's nest at the beginning. Would've been neat to see some grunts and elites about knocking about.

The Elites all defected because the Prophets ordered the Brutes to shoah them.

The Grunts and Hunters almost all left with the Elites because Elites are bro tier and Brutes are retarded monkeys

I was confused as to why they weren't on our side

what the fuck where they thinking with that final boss fight?

They couldn't get the Warthog run to work and needed something to lessen the backlash from the cliffhanger ending.

I mean the Warthog run in CE was already pretty bad

yeah, i knew the elites as a whole were screwed by the covenant, my bad there.
I'm really excited for MCC so I can actually play 2 though, I love 1 and Reach.

you can play through 2 right now though, its even easier to set up on PC than CE thanks to Project Cartographer

Aren't hunters like.
A conglomeration of alien worms or some weird shit?
Theyre the most alien alien in halo

Pretty much, i'd argue the Engineers are more alien, though.

I don't mind waiting really but I'll check it out.

>tfw you Brutes keep throwing you into energy shields.

Attached: PL_-_HoldFast_1080p.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

Eh?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RELEASE DATE NEWS?
Was the big hyped up Sunday news literally just sign-ups? and no release date for the beta either.

>Grunts
I always assumed that the grunts liked elites more than brutes, but ultimately they picked the side that they thought would win. There were probably grunts on both sides the whole time.
>Hunters
No idea what they were thinking there.

Did they ever explain how Guilty Spark survived all sorts of shit, but somehow was vulnerable to spartan laser shots?

In the Halo Bible and in lore the Elites were responsible for keeping the Covenant from exterminating them and for being the ones to kind of sponsor them for membership.

They retconned Spark's death, now he's exiled into the expanded universe of missed opportunities.

Not every member of every (Non Brute) race defected to the seperatists.