What are games that are comfy and make me feel good inside? Maybe something on switch or PC...

What are games that are comfy and make me feel good inside? Maybe something on switch or PC. Star Ocesns type games use to do the trick. Maybe I should branch out.

Attached: MTrkd5q.png (1024x1024, 1M)

Orcs Must Die! made me pretty happy. Mc is goofy and has fun the whole time.

>farming/town simulators like harvest moon, stardew valley, animal crossing
>building games like SimCity, RCT, factorio
>games I played as a kid
these usually get me feeling good

All the Saints Row games. ALL

Attached: 1542828633404.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

Attached: gogetter.png (680x680, 103K)

I used to spent a lot of time with my cousin during summer vacation in middle school and we'd play GTA on his xbox and take turns when we died or got arrested. There's nothing vidya can ever do that will make me feel as happy as I was back then fucking around with guns, not worrying about my personal life, just living in the moment

Attached: matei.png (310x259, 124K)

Digimon world for the ps1. Go n raise a good boi.

Attached: A_tridactylum1JOHNSON.jpg (349x220, 8K)

Gacha

>omg he is literally me :)
how does it feel to have the thought processes of a 14 yo girl?
daft cunts

Isn't the whole point self reflection and creating a sense of common ground between complete strangers on the internet?

Trails in the Sky FC

Currently playing jet set radio for the first time. It's alright. A little tedious at times, but alright.

I don't know what it is about them, but Ubisoft's games tend to do it for me.

I just beat Rime and I'm kind of confused and disappointed. I wasn't expecting the ending to come so abruptly. Also was the kid actually the Dad having a crisis or...?

Are these -oomer images just the new way to sell astrology to the guillible? Cram so many situations and feelings that people commonly experience that you're almost certain to agree with on some level, and delude yourself into falling under the whole umbrella?

Attached: 1533006834876.png (685x626, 263K)

why the german song?

literally me

Sorta, it's more like astrology you project onto others to help cope with the idea that people have different opinions than you and were born in a different time period that had things you didn't.

Actually me

>That 6 month old unborn womber
>That dead 1000 year old tomber

I normally hate wojacks but there is something that face that kills me

Bloomer is a shitty wishful-thinking meme that will never catch on. It is a fictional person - NO ONE is like this. There are millions of Doomers and Pagliaccis.

tales of androgyny

I still don't get the doomer shit.
Is it just an edgy and depressed college graduate/dropout that's making absolutely nothing of his life?

You can tell this was made by a womam

>switch
you never gonna feel good inside.

HOW DID YOU DEDUCE MY TRUE INDENTITY???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pgku67ee2cm21.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

feels fucking great desu

Attached: 1550044549285.jpg (566x800, 163K)

I realize I'm doing the exact same thing here, but whatever

Attached: the 16 year old shitposter.png (494x326, 12K)

It's more like an accidentally nihilistic guy who was once full of childlike charm but became crushed and empty over time and lives without purpose knowing he will live the rest of his life exactly like the past few years until he kills himself.

It's weird to me how Yea Forums now thinks endless wojaks and rhyming -oom words is teh funnay, because I remember how early 2010s Yea Forums freaked out about Reddit overusing epic meme rage face stuff. It's like this board has become the exact thing it used to make fun of.

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

So switch-owners, then?

It depends on what I'm feeling, but Skyrim can give me good vibes. Other than that? Slime Rancher is cute. If you have it, and don't mind older graphics: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005.

~justanonthings~

Been playing through hollow knight for the first time, it's pretty comfy if you haven't played it before
expect for deepnest

Attached: 8714804.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Any charming life sims like animal crossing or Stardew Valley lose appeal quick as you realize your wasting your time trying to pretend you have a comfy life instead of doing things that would make your life just as charming and relaxing

I like this one.

It went full circle 2bh. The rageface shit started on Yea Forums to begin with, and then got big on reddit after everyone here had moved on from it.

Not so much, more like that guy who keeps rotating the same retro platforms/games in and out because he had them as a kid and they're the only things that keep him at least passively enthused anymore because "new systems don't interest me". Either that or an MMO/gacha mobile game skinnerbox. Part of being a doomer is a lack of money and that means no recent hardware.

I'm just rolling with it at this point, at least it's not arguing. I'm so starved for discussion I'd take literal fecal matter debates.

>early 2010s Yea Forums freaked out about Reddit overusing epic meme rage face stuff. It's like this board has become the exact thing it used to make fun of.
That's exactly what happened: Yea Forums is now a majority of memespouting reddit crossposters.

Attached: 1552689328226.jpg (651x655, 58K)

>Boot up Animal Crossing.
>Check my bell balance.
>Nooks giving me the fooks.
>Walk back to my house, ignoring all the villagers and their meaningless problems.
>I just want to get away from the world.
>Sit my character in front of the TV.
>Boot up Human Crossing.
>Random new events every day.
>Infinite content.
>Wish my Animal Crossing life was half as meaningful as the life I can live in there.
>Realise everyone in Human Crossing is virtual and no one cares about anything else.
>Cry digital animal tears and go to bed.

she looks like she fucks black guys

>I’m starved for discussion.
Tell me Doom-san, do you like video games? What are you playing? I’m waiting for Sekiro. Just finished The Council, it promised to be more than a Walking Dead-like but ended with a “your choices hardly mattered” ending like most of them. Y’know how they pretend characters care about your responses when really it’s just a simple binary question later on? At the time you think you are building trust but really the same shit happens regardless. I spent the whole game making my guy an expert linguist (it’s all dialogue, but has level ups and skills you improve) and the fucking final boss for me didn’t even include dialogue. I was expecting him to test my character’s skills - agility, manipulation, occultism, politics, questioning etcetera. NOTHING, just a cinematic scripted death and then cut-to-black credits.

i bet you dont even know who she is zoomer scum.

Figuratively myself

Yeah I like video games. Been playing unfortunate amounts of Wave Race on Game Boy while I wait to get my N64 back so I can play the sequel. Might boot up something new on the old 3DS since the system is more or less dead and now's the time to hit up those less popular but potentially hidden gems I might've passed over. I was thinking about getting a Saturn since I never really got into Sega hardware but it has some interesting looking stuff and emulation is still a far cry away from my anemic PC to deal with. My childhood was the N64 and later on the Playstation so I thought I'd give that scrappy third underdog a chance. It's got Daytona USA so who could complain?

>your choices hardly mattered
Oh yeah we all end up there eventually. See also: Mass Effect series, Fable, pretty much any Bethesda game. Most of the games listed at least give you some kind of illusion of choice even if it means you can make any fucking random decisions the whole game and still get the same 2-4 choices for an ending. I think the best example of "your choices matter" is in some SMT games where you can get different ending routes based on your decisions and dialogue choices that actually provide a small few hours worth of unique content for your ending. It's not HUGE, but at least you can say that you changed something in the end.

I'm gonna say it. Deltarune

>nostalgia motivates him instead of depressing him

Name an example

Stardew Valley's out both on PC and Switch.

Attached: yrqehpj257j21.jpg (566x754, 82K)

Helen's Mysterious Castle gave me my fair share of laughs and warm fuzzy feelings, it's combat system is also pretty fun.

You feel good about the good memories you had. Also you can attempt to sort of recreate them in a way with family and friends.

I feel nostalgic about snowfall because I used to love watching it and playing in it as a kid, so now any time it snows, I like to be outside. Especially if it's night time. I'll go for a walk, maybe even a bike ride if it's not too bad.

I don't know dude, I'm a pretty positive 28 year old with shit happening. I do occasionally smoke weed though, so I guess I'm a filthy depressive degenerate, right?

Devil May Cry

Even if your PC is poo you could probably emulate Shining Force on Sega Genesis. That is my recommendation.

I don’t know of any games on the Saturn or Dreamcast worth playing that were not ported everywhere after.

I don’t have a particular niche favourite N64 game but my wife plays Pokemon Snap about every two years.

i just masturbated 4 times in an hour while playing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
ama

Unironically nu-minecraft
building houses is just comfy

Yu-gi-oh: Duelist of the Roses

Shit is a comfy as fuck game. Emulate it.

This picture actually motivated me to keep pushing forward whenever I was feeling depressed at this shit job I used to work at. Now that I developed some ambition like going back to school next year, I'm going to work hard and save money for dem programs so I don't have to work a dead end factory job for the rest of my job. Keep your head up, bros. We're all gonna make it.

*for the rest of my life

Fuck I'm tired

most I jerked off within a few hours two times. I felt like complete shit afterwards. I need to find a girl already, jerking off is getting pretty tiresome.

Lel

>>>r/Yea Forums

Ah Pokemon Snap is a slightly interesting game. Up until some point roughly around the '10s it was impossible to emulate properly because they just couldn't figure it out, what with how the game takes a snapshot and all that shit. It was one of those games where you had to have original hardware or bust even nearly 15 years later. All to take photos of some Pocket Monsters and chuck apples at their heads, oh the power of 64 bits. By this point I'm just rambling but I'm definitely going to check out Shining Force, it's on my list. Problem with these old JRPGs is the shoddy official translations they often get and each time they get a rerelease or remake the translation often gets changed, plus you take into account the fan translations and I'm not always sure which version is the best to go for. People seem to think highly enough of the Genesis version so I figure I'll give it a shot.

I remember buying it when it first came out since it gave you all three Magnet Warriors.
It's pretty fun though I must admit.

Oof...