But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series...

But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series, and enjoy a similar novel sensation to what you felt then.

Attached: x3Ny8uI.png (609x564, 405K)

>But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series, and enjoy a similar novel sensation to what you felt then.

That’s all I hope for, really.

>from software is now using meme arrows on twitter

So hate the game initially, then come back to it a few months later and fall in love?

>nostalgia good, buy game pls

>Okay so this is dark souls
>Down must mean where these skeletons are

Attached: 1546919651421.png (2490x1834, 601K)

I'm legitimately afraid its going to flop, bros.

>But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series
I was scared shitless

Attached: 1455758651123.gif (173x241, 576K)

Gimmie the tenchu vibes instead you goddam shits

It might flop sales wise, I have utter confidence it’s going to be a good game.

>didn't care about games until DS1
>haven't cared about a game since DS1

please be good

Attached: Gravity Queers.jpg (619x645, 94K)

I could only see it flopping if most of the target audience was incredibly fickle

Attached: 1539027401435.png (330x236, 140K)

I REMEMBER BACK TO WHEN I FIRST PLAYED CHROMEHOUNDS AND WONDER WHY YOU HAVENT MADE A SEQUEL, RARE

Attached: CHROMEHOUNDS.jpg (256x355, 30K)

I'm ready for this game to be pure kino and BTFO all the doubters on Yea Forums

>I have utter confidence it’s going to be a good game.
Same here, thats why I'm afraid its going to flop. I want them to be rewarded for taking a risk so we can continue to get new things instead of rehashes.

I cry every time. There was that M.A.G asset flip thing some guy was working on but I stopped following it because it quickly showed that he didn’t know how to do textures and shit.

Chromehounds
Phantasy Star Online

Gems in the jank; drifing down the river of dreams; the sun rises on a new generation and the cobwebs of memory are brushed away. Time to die.

if its a good game people will buy it slowly through word of mouth, there's no reason it needs to sell a million in the first month

except PSO is still playable on private servers with some minor droprate changes to keep things spicy

I always felt that M.A.G was an alpha test for PS2 and funded its development too.

And they made sequels to PSO. But they can never capture the PSO. Except for the literal PSO servers which can’t capture my youth back and don’t cater to my impatient adult needs. Just let me wallow or make something that’s like PSO but not PSO or any of the other ones, simple.

I typed M.A.G but actually was thinking of the fan-remake of Chromehounds M.A.V; but M.A.G is sort of in the same boat as Chromehounds as a dead multiplayer only experimental game with a niche audience too.

Y’know just gimme PSO sound effects whenever I make a post on Yea Forums and that’ll do me.