Games where the main protagonist was beat by their dad?

games where the main protagonist was beat by their dad?

Attached: KhB89GZG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JK2ln6gFvnA?list=PLC3CE762A52A46507&t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=JlykW7BbLJo
youtube.com/watch?v=ALooJAmbInc
youtube.com/watch?v=pk7S62EuJxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mother 3

What?
I thought his father left him or some shit.

Is that Chrono Cross? Cuz technically it’s just your Dad’s body, and then he gets yours so you’re like in your dad’s new body.

Do you cuck your dad?

His dad was an alcoholic mexican man that barely spoke English that he thinks is a bad person, and while he never directly said that his dad beat him he alluded to it in this video
youtu.be/JK2ln6gFvnA?list=PLC3CE762A52A46507&t=59

based

>you now remember "the lets play curse"

>tfw mom drew a knife on me
>tfw dad beat me
>dad always laughs it off and changes topic, or says he doesn't remember when I ask him about it
I suppose I should be grateful I turned out decent despite all that.

Attached: 1537781381241.jpg (745x655, 103K)

>i turned out decent
>posting on a colombian basket weaving forum

are you okay user? you can always vent here, we are all anonymous.

Attached: 1528165326288.png (900x702, 376K)

Bet he'd flip the fuck out knowing how well Chuggaa is doing now.
>Paid off house
>Tons of money he gifts tons of stuff to his friends
>All by playing videogames and having pretty good editing skills.
He is a good kind of autist.

glad you didnt turn out fucked up just because of your awful parents. have a good day user.

Attached: G3FPpj1.jpg (217x122, 10K)

I hope so

Attached: Continue dog.jpg (480x480, 20K)

what did she mean by this?

Attached: suspicious.png (613x541, 201K)

Fucking BASED

>cute girl flirts with him at a restaurant
>literally too autistic to realize

Attached: 1388214626155.jpg (381x380, 35K)

>posts on Yea Forums
>turned out decent
Eh..not a high bar.

He's so innocent. I just wanna pinch his cheek.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlykW7BbLJo
youtube.com/watch?v=ALooJAmbInc
youtube.com/watch?v=pk7S62EuJxs
how can one man be so pure and stupid?

Attached: 1516130667876.png (407x416, 5K)

>Should we do Daisy on hard
He legit did not know what he was saying.

>when he talks about how he made weird noises and said inappropriate things as a kid and he didn't understand why people got mad at him
Shit gets pretty uncomfortable.

I think they're great, it's funny to know that he was somehow even more autistic as a child

Attached: 1546990741871.jpg (640x618, 49K)

Is he purest of the pure or the most oblivious human ever?

Attached: 1549489129488.jpg (540x519, 54K)

Chugga is cute.

chugga is a good boy

Attached: 1552065000031.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

reminder that Tim said in one of his PvZ videos that he think Chugga is "freakin gorgeous"

Attached: 29480419607_b6a753c718_b.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

when I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was Masae and I got a little concerned

Attached: 1529788825621.jpg (196x200, 10K)

Ncs is [BAD END] chugga

I just don't understand what happened to Tim that made his life so much worse than Emile's. In theory they should be in pretty much the same place, but instead Tim got fucked in the ass while Emile's living a life that every Yea Forumsirgin dreams of.

Attached: 40E83E5D-5137-4F82-86F3-3AE275A4067F.jpg (600x662, 96K)

What happened to Tim?
He seems to be streaming and doing his videos just fine.

fuck, I wanna go back to 2008 and watch NCS vidz

He is genuine purity in human form. No one can beat the purity of his being.

is that even a real person?

Jesus Christ, and people say Chugga is overrated...

Well, first of all is timing. Chugga got on the let's play train at a much younger age, which is optimal. Second is looks. NCS is a great dude but you can't deny he looks creepy af. Chugga is a cute autist and has a better persona as a result. Third is personality. NCS is soft-spoken and reserved whereas Chugga is loud and has no problems becoming the center of attention. The latter sells better.

looks like japanese

>both parents are dead
>has depression
>stopped working out and gained alot of weight
>is in his 40s and is most likely still a virgin
>in a interview he stated he was in love with Luca who as we know got married to Jon
>is so secluded that even when he was invited to Jon's wedding he stayed home
>remains quiet and barely talks in some lets plays
>his worst moments of depression were evident in their Rayman lp were sometimes he would just go silent and not move his character at all

Both are on the autistic spectrum, were raised in less than ideal situations, and started LPing right when the fad started, propelling them to the peak of popularity on Youtube. However, Tim lives alone, doesn't take care of his body at all, both of his parents are dead, one of his only friends married the only girl that talked to him, is a 40 year old virgin, and has gone on a self-deprecating rant in one of his newer videos complaining about his current situation. Emile lives in his own house that he payed for, has over a million subscribers on Youtube, hasn't gotten burnt out after all of these years, got /fit/ as fuck, has dozens of fan girls that all want his dick, and is either life long best friends with or is dating Masae.

Attached: 200px-DKSad.png (200x150, 62K)

wow, you just ruined my entire night u fucking faggot

>He is a good kind of autist
That's honestly a good way of putting it
>tfw the maker of the TIHYDP of the Game Grump's Skyward Sword playthrough used Chuggaa's playthrough at one point to show how bad Arin really was at the game.
The final nail in the OOT Sequelitis coffin.

looks chinese
when will the idea that japanese are always good looking end like the ranking should be japanese < korean (plastic) < china due to the sheer sample size of people that could turn out jaw droppingly beautiful

>is so secluded that even when he was invited to Jon's wedding he stayed home
God damn, Tim.
He is so fucking friendly and people like him for it. Maybe he is so insecure because of his age and appearance? Still, he seems like a really cool dude to have as a friend.
He clearly outshines in their Wheel of Fortune.

Attached: 1329573562964.png (198x203, 9K)

>TIHYDP
uhh what?

Attached: oh god.png (199x226, 3K)

"This is How You Don't Play" basically compilation videos of Game Grumps being retards at various games

This Is How You Don't Play. Originally it was about DSP, but people realized the Game Grumps were somehow WORSE

Game Grumps has gotten so bad that people have started making DarkSidePhil "this is how you don't play" versions of their videos. Arin is well known for hating Skyward Sword for it being too hand-holdy but ironically has no idea how the game works. Someone that edited his awful Skyward Sword playthrough together used Chugga as an example of how the game is supposed to be played.

Attached: 1539035622774.gif (272x320, 884K)

Well, first you would have to consider that china is an environmental hellscape of smog and other crap, so what ever woman remotely comes from the mainland is probably so fucked up from whatever is in the environment over there that it would affect their physical appearance. Thus the reasoning why most people would consider an asian raised in a country that isn't as fucked up would, at the most, not look like they're bathed in an acid bath.

oh like dsp stuff.
does game grumps have anything worth of value in their videos anymore? i havent watched them since their katamari damacy lp, then i dropped them harder than the two bombs in japan

Attached: mongol.jpg (1078x1342, 144K)

hard no, TRG is better in every way

i watched through their a link to the past playthrough and enjoyed it. its mostly because its a game i played as a kid and didnt remember much. i like their fortune street stuff. what else should i watch?

Attached: cute dance.gif (155x201, 499K)

all of the mario parties and the dokopan lets play.

I'd take someone who grew up in the literal other half of the gigantic country away from city smog than the place that is known for being nuked twice and had a radioactive plant tsunamied and spill everywhere

>Top tier
Mario parties
Wheel of Fortunes
Dokapon

>Good tier
New Super Mario's
Single player stuff
Collaborative stuff (Mario Kart, Smash tournament)
Castle Crashers

>Bad tier
Little Big planet

Stay away from Mario Party 3 and Luigi U, these are the worst LPs in TRG history. Jon just came out of a bad break up right before the recording and didn't tell Emile or Tim, so he was extremely annoyed and constantly angry. I personally have a soft spot for 3D World because Emile is my favorite and he really shines in that one. Other great things include Dokapon, Wheel of Fortune, and the TRG streams.

Attached: 1521129098495.gif (320x240, 217K)

im a lazy faggot who doesnt like the daunting 120+ video playlist but ill try to get through it. thanks bois

Attached: thanoooooooo.jpg (720x720, 24K)