Any game with a moment similar to this?

Any game with a moment similar to this?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552848813575.webm

Attached: 1552854880534.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDvoJz2VaEI
aclighthouse.com/articles/interview-kazutoki-kono-pax-south-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=e_5EV-8eYcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally Ace Combat

Attached: arsenal bird.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

those are the shittiest air to air missiles i have ever seen
what the fuck is this anyway?

also 3DCG ruined anime

crimson skies
youtube.com/watch?v=RDvoJz2VaEI

>air to air missiles
Those are unguided air-to-air rockets.

>Type 3 No.6 Mk 27
>It consisted of a large rocket motor with a 5.5 pound incendiary shrapnel warhead triggered by a clockwork time fuze with an adjustable delay of up to 10 seconds.
>The rocket had a maximum velocity of around 270 m/s, and the warhead contained 140 iron pellets with white phosphorus embedded in them, these were scattered in a 60 degree cone when the warhead was triggered.

Why are modern anime so much more expensive AND worse looking?

Attached: evaVSrebuild.jpg (1063x360, 274K)

Do people really watch this tasteless shit?

I guess intercontinental bombers with 20,000 kg payload of bombs could count as super weapons in WWII-Era.

oh this looks cool as fu...
>little girls as pilots

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (600x800, 79K)

interesting. late WWII air-to-air that I never heard of before!

>when you pierce through it and starts to burn while falling
That is literally the coolest shit i've seen in this console generation

although I also prefer NGE TV to the Rebuild, comparing a still frame isn't totally fair since the Rebuild version of that scene has about 10 times as many frames of animation

Based and most accurate answer

Attached: 1550420670164.png (740x1000, 390K)

If you actually watch those scenes side by side you'll see you're wrong. And 90% of the Rebuild scene is running loops that are not bespoke animation.

I wish there was an Ace Combat of propeller aircraft combat. I think it suits the gameplay better than having a shit ton of "health" and >100 missiles in a single mission

faggot

Attached: INTO THE RAVINE.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

i literally just did, and that isn't the case. for every shortcut the rebuild sequence uses the TV version uses several more

so does this universe have males in it, or...?

aclighthouse.com/articles/interview-kazutoki-kono-pax-south-2019
>In games and books from series' past, there are references to unseen conflicts in the 1900s of Strangereal. Some Ace Combat games featured famous World War II-era aircraft as a part of their aircraft list as well. Has there ever been talk of a making a World War II-era Ace Combat game using propeller-driven aircraft?

>Even now, Producer Shimomoto frequently proposes ideas. We definitely have staff that want to make one within the development team. However, we, Project ACES is a much smaller team than what you imagine. We have our hands full with just 7 and the season pass.

Someday.

CG is one big shortcut and looks garbage. It's no surprise that CG has more keyframes because they're ass easy to make yet also much lower quality.

CG is like open worlds in games:
- in its early stages
- lots of world (frames) but empty

Attached: 1524151059_3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

for a casual more experience play war thunder
if you want real shit play a flight sim like IL-2 or DCS world, but prepare to get your ass handed to you by experienced players

there is

Attached: SI_Wii_SkyCrawlersInnocentAces_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 166K)

>It's no surprise that CG has more keyframes because they're ass easy to make yet also much lower quality.
yeah. that's what I was saying. hence why the single frame comparison exaggerates the difference even more

How many times must this fucking question be asked before you fags realize it already exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=e_5EV-8eYcU

Don't reply to me again, faggot.

Attached: double penetration.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Microsoft needs to get a new Crimson Skies going.

Digital coloring looks like shit

Hey rebuildfags, go look for this bit in your movie.

Oh wait...

Attached: sachiel rocket grab.webm (960x720, 2.89M)

Thats not how bombs work.

I'll someday will go through that hole but shit, whoever pulled that shit is a living god

Attached: 536316234.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>The Flankerchad
>The dumb 5thvirgin

I literally did it on my first try, but I tried doing it again like 10 times and I just couldn't do it again

Holy fuck

God I fucking hate 3D anime.

Yes but pretty much every single one of them is incompetent and gets shot down only for the girls to kill the bad guys

>Loved this shit on my 10s when I saw it for the 1st time
>Later realize that using a plane to launch a ICBM-sized missile is the single most retarded shit ever.
I don't know hoe to feel.

there are no rebuildfags in this game
DOESN'T MATTER, LOOKS COOL

That is completely how big bunker busters work. They have penetration fuses and the warhead is extremely durable.

This is also wrong. Extending the range of a rocket with an air breathing engine platform makes all the sense in the world.

And giant emo robots piloted by emo kids aren't retarded?

>needing/wanting to extend the range of a rocket to hit a target within the same city

You heard me.

Hey look, it's a thread of people who are actually too dumb to understand Eva. LOL

Attached: shinj.jpg (600x677, 47K)

reminder that video games will never have a moment 5% as kino as this

Attached: 1515055726676.gif (500x697, 928K)

Minutemen have been launched from planes before.

>females flying anything that isn't a biplane in WWII
Literal garbage, if this was actually good by its own they wouldn't need to pander to retarded waifufags, that said, ace combat is what you're looking for, without rhe autist otaku pandering ofcourse

>in WWII
Retard

>comparing 60's tech to sci-fi (?) tech of 2015

It was you who did that first.

Attached: e2.jpg (720x540, 105K)