Which of these is more overrated?

Which of these is more overrated?

Attached: ZeldaNier.jpg (853x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq4UqlgXoQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: dicklett.png (600x600, 201K)

Neither are anywhere close to bad but Zelda is more recent and as is the case with most Zeldas reviewers talk about it like it's the second coming of Christ so I guess Zelda

>Game
BotW
>OST
Nier Automata

They are both appropriately rated.

Zelda has been overrated for decades.

Zelda
A lot of people are at least willing to admit that Nier's combat lacks depth and that the game is carried by the story, soundtrack and design work, whereas most people refuse to accept that BotW is anything less than a perfect game

Everyone says BOTW is empty and boring and lacking in content.

Zelda.

No one gives a fuck if you don't like Nier. But Zelda fags will try to shank you every chance they get.

BotW.

NiER had shallow combat, but it actually had story, a fantastic OST, and it at least felt amazing to play. The only great things I can think of for Breath was the shear TECHNOLOGY they had, with electricity travelling along metal weapons, and being able to solve puzzles in alternate ways with physics knowledge

Zelda

I dropped nier a little after the tutorial because it was boring. BOTW I was able to play it for a while, but I can't replay it.

OP

nier is underrated
zelda overrated

Both are appropriately rated. BotW is a legitimate masterpiece and Automata is a very solid but flawed game.

How is Nier Automata underrated? Even leftist critics think its a masterpiece even likening it to a modern shakespeare due to its philosophical themes

Only a vocal minority say that. BotW is filled to the fucking brim with content.

nier, BotW's gameplay has some good stuff at least

BotW. I mean, they're both great games, but BotW will never beat the previous Zelda titles. And Automata is way more memorable than most in its series.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

>Automata is way more memorable than most in its series.
it has the worst combat system from major platinum titles and the worst story of taro titles

BotW is more overrated, but Automata is still kinda overrated, particularly by fucks who never played the original Nier.

BoTW is dog shit and the only good thing to come out of it is a decent art style.

*piano note plays*

Yeah, but, like, that's just your opinion man.

You realize that isn't real electricity and just some if, and, or statements of code right? Every game has that.

When compared to their respective franchises, Automata. BotW was a massive step in the right direction for a series that had stagnated and gone to shit, even if it still has a whole host of problems.

Nier

BotW, but you should add Bloodborne to that to make it the holy trinity of overrated games.

and you do realize that I'm talking about the fact that the devs gave certain weapons conductive properties, and that if you make an unbroken chain of them, they will conduct electricity in the game, right? How many open worlds games can you think of that have done something like that, to the point that it can be used as an alternative solution to puzzles in game.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq4UqlgXoQo

You see, BotW is overrated in a pretty innocent way. A lot of the people are either just huge fans and cloud their judgement with their fanboyism or they simply just haven't played many open world games.
Nier Automata is where you get into some unironic 'we live in a society' territory. Everyone who overrates Nier Automata is like an obnoxious vegan, they think they're smarter and better than the average person just for some trivial bullshit like cutting down your diet/putting up with atrocious gameplay for some weak "muh feelz" garbage.

People who overate BotW are idiots, people who overate Nier Automata are idiots who THINK they're smart.
Tell me which is worse.

Attached: Oscar-Cropped-350x350.png (350x350, 197K)

Nier is worse in a way because of this. It attracted a lot of EVAtier fags who like the game because of muh deep plot and muh symbolisms

Witcher but BOTW is a close second

Attached: high lord wolnir.png (1275x713, 444K)

This is why I say Nier. Shit's just dumb.

Shut your faggot mouth. Karok seeds are not content.

>filled to the fucking brim
With literal shit thats useless halfway through.

It's literally the same principal as Gmod and a chain of exploding barrels. And same with the puzzle solve. Stop being so naive.

nier

BOTW literally changed gaming and the open world genre. The shit to the left is a generic anime action game with anime tropes all over the place.

Attached: 1513191104698.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Attached: 1285504_IS_BGM_PB_TurboDoughTroutBait_Jar.jpg (390x390, 34K)

Who? Even this seems exaggerated for the extremists.

I was gonna say zelda but you're actually completely right

It was Yahtzee who said it afaik back in 2017.

nail on the head