DMC5 SALES REPORT

>Devil May Cry 5 sold more than 3 million game copies on Steam alone in its debut weekend. This means that after accounting for sales on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the game is likely nearing 4 million copies sold.
dbltap.com/posts/6318038-devil-may-cry-5-sales-numbers-how-many-copies-of-devil-may-cry-have-been-sold

YOUR SHITPOSTING DAYS ARE OVER

Attached: 1552360462930.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV5IheNfK54
pcgamer.com/devil-may-cry-5-is-capcoms-second-biggest-pc-launch-ever/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/Key Cute/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Oa3GlQP3Fo
digitaltrends.com/gaming/devil-may-cry-5-is-fantastic-but-dmc-devil-may-cry-is-more-relevant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's that stack up against best dante?

Attached: DanteDemo.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

Attached: ___come_here___kiss_me_now___by_angeljasiel_dcnw0fr-fullview.jpg (600x765, 88K)

>We will never have DmC 2

It hurts bros, boomers ruin everything.

DmC lifetime sales are 2.7 million. Meanwhile DMC5 reached higher in less than a week on PC alone

>March 12
It's just those estimates from last week based on Steam, not the real numbers. OP is an idiot as usual

DMC5 is less than 1 million, only 200k sales on steam.

2.4m in 6 years

>Check the source
>Site links to ANOTHER site
>The "source" doesnt claim 3Mi copies at all.
I mean, i want the game to do well, but can you stop posting blatant inaccurate shit from no name sites?

Best Selling game in the whole franchise, holy shit, that is great

If someone as autistic as Vergil had sex then we all can... now the question is how Nero´s mom made him fuck her

I love DMC5 but this source is trash. They link to another site that speculates it'll have 3 million sales because RE2make had 3 million on opening weekend (this was on all platforms)

>Game sells 3x as much on Steam as PS4 and Xbox combined.

I don't even need to click this link to tell it's full of shit. Steam sales are never higher than consoles for any game.

Vergil is handsome as fuck and was in the town that worships his dad, thoughz

Easy. She promised him ultimate power. He just didn’t know that this meant his progeny having the ultimate power.

>How's that stack up against best dante?

Attached: Dontes fuck you.jpg (652x325, 226K)

>thoughz
*though.
How the hell did I fuck that one up?

can you post the one with kratos and hayabusa

"yeah, lay there just like that."
"yes, I already told you, this will give you more power"
"okay here we go"
pic related

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-14 20-38-21-020.jpg (1920x1080, 683K)

Attached: Is it worth it.png (600x450, 414K)

>2.4m in 6 years
Best part was the people that spend to buy multiple copies to boost that gabage

He is actually autistic isn’t he bros?

>"if i beat my own son then by default his uncle loses"
yes

I honestly hope that there's a dlc explaining Nero's mom and how Vergil got laid with how important the theme of parenthood is in this series.

Kek

BIG MASSIVE KEK.

Attached: 0406DAC4-1851-42A5-B096-6BF73EE44123.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

Steam sales are always better than xbone sales, and always a bit behind ps4, ou'd knwo this if you checked out any sales numbers.

>can you post the one with kratos and hayabusa
sadly I never saw it myself

That's why I said "Consoles" plural. Steam wouldn't sell 3x the amount of PS4 + Xbox, which is what the OP quote said.

Kek, nice bullshit OP. Fuck off.

Exhibit A : Exhibit B : Pic related

Attached: 1552245298096.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

it happens to everyone, user, do not feel bad

Attached: 1549797134825.gif (245x185, 136K)

Attached: combatdesignfun.jpg (652x325, 62K)

>DMC5 sold 3 times more on PC than PS4
who's going to believe this shit?

Attached: conch 3.png (795x521, 851K)

i actually wanted some kind of secret boss fight against DmC donte, like a secret mission called "demon hunter from another world" or something
having dante say "not in a million years" was pretty funny though

>free motivation

Attached: 1319097563892.jpg (723x758, 63K)

I thought it was ~3mil total, with about 200k being steam sales?

thanks. with Dad of War and DMC back, all we need now is Ninja Gaiden to return.

Attached: Legend of the Galactic Heroes 063.mkv_snapshot_08.35_[2019.02.24_23.21.39].jpg (960x720, 97K)

Reboot-verse confirmed dead forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=YV5IheNfK54

Dance gifs to celebrate

Attached: 7P3YeW7.gif (2659x700, 2.08M)

that is not the picture I meant to post

It encapsulates NG in general so its relevant

that latter one was steamspy which stopped being accurate years ago due to privacy changes in steam accounts

Someone photoshop a copy of ninja gaiden black and Ryu´s face

Attached: wolverine.jpg (600x875, 77K)

It didn't do that well. Stop it. It's dead. Be happy that it sorta came back even if disappointing.

Attached: 1550866937861.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

There is no way in hell DMC5 sold more copies on PC than console.

>it's dead

Attached: 1549055588446.jpg (1000x989, 61K)

It could be interesting if they actually had him as a secret boss that used all of his mechanics and attacks from DmC, but I'm sure that would be way to easy for players to abuse with 5's mechanics.

>Royal Release just frame on SDT Vergil as he tries to fly into me
>Literally fucking smack him out of devil trigger
WHY IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING GOOD
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1543203786937.jpg (388x443, 25K)

>No source, just pure speculation based on number of players

>Steam sales are never higher than consoles for any game.

Nigga what? Games like R6 Siege and CSGO has more players on PC than consoles

>Steam: DMC5 had a peak of 88k, RE2 had a peak of 74k
>Capcom: RE2 sold 3 million across all platforms
>fucking retard: DMC5 has therefore sold over 3 million on Steam alone, with an extra 1 on PS4/Xbone combine
Dude I want DMC5 to do well and I'm sure it has, but come on man. Not only have they completely misread their source but the idea of it selling way more on Steam than both consoles combined is just ludicrous.

Attached: 1538984240107.png (249x244, 132K)

>outsells DmC's lifetime sales in just a week
Opperatoion Cuhrazy 2.0 BABY LETS ROCK

Attached: operation cuhrazy.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

Attached: 1298064183929.gif (320x240, 1.03M)

This is the only acceptable way this could have played out

Attached: Screenshot (1994).png (1455x217, 56K)

japanese games are always more on PS4 along with most multiplats from the west, there are only a handful of exceptions, is CSGO even on consoles?

Attached: 1519769363347.gif (200x317, 940K)

I think csgo was actually on xbox 360 near when it originally released

Attached: 1551791224216.webm (600x338, 2.76M)

How so? DmC was bad so that it's a good thing that the reboot went nowhere

>game cracked before it even released
>still sold a shitton
can publishers stop pretending piracy has an effect on sales now

Attached: 1523117473106.jpg (878x592, 235K)

thoughz :3

Attached: delete.jpg (360x480, 33K)

Attached: ezgif-1-d601af53daa1.jpg (153x199, 7K)

>with Dad of War and DMC back
movie of war spelt doom for true GoW fans
nothing's back son

Attached: 337744748.jpg (1440x1920, 473K)

>movie of war spelt doom for true GoW fans
idiot, the intent of the original GoW was to be a movie in video game form. GoW4 achieved that in droves and also had the decency to clean up the shitty combat of the original games

the combat in the new god of war is probably the worst in the entire genre tho

nice standard edition, nerdzo. mommy couldn't buy the deluxe for you? I bet you didn't even get it day one

better than the originals. Only thing worse in Nu-GoW were the puzzles

>thinking people want to play a fucking action game in 20 fps

KT and Team Ninja seem to be focusing on Nioh as their new flagship franchise now since the first game reviewed and sold well. They do want to bring Ninja Gaiden back at some point but for now they need to focus on Niph for the company’s future. Nioh’s still cool at least, nothing like NG but fun in its own right so it could be worse.

Nu-GoW is a different genre, it's a decent bootleg Souls rather than a terrible bootleg DMC.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Nero would be a terrible boss fight because of buster, but Donte has snatch without grab moves.

nigga nugow just straight up copied arkham combat complete with the magnetic attacks
it's horrible

Attached: nugow.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I don't think we've gotten proper console sales numbers yet
The game is 60fps on everything except base Xbone, Redditard

pro and X are largely 60fps with a few drops. Base PS4 is largely 60FPS too

>can publishers stop pretending piracy has an effect on sales now
publishers bitch and moan because they want to go even further beyond into their lunacy theories.
I mean there's a reason why stores put their inventory in display. People that steal from that store, if at ever, doesn't impact their sales.
Better yet people have the ability to grow their own ingredients and the fast food business isn't even struggling.

What was the best thing about DMC5's release?

For me it was the turning all of the fujo V and Nero fanart into gay incest between father and son.

Attached: 1545683862327.png (154x100, 35K)

Enemies do have grab attacks though, Vergil's got one even but it's rare and easy to avoid. If you get caught in a grab you can just DT to escape like always.

>thinking people want to play an action game in 60 fps
it's 2019 people anything below 144 is unacceptable

>arkham combat
what? it's nothing like arkham, it's inspired by Ni-oh

even arkham combat has a decent camera for an action game and requires you to actually use it to watch for attacks behind you and shit

this is just pathetic

yeah but none can do a huge grab immediately after snatching you from across the room

Dante as a boss still acts kind of like playable Dante, Nero as a boss would have to be severely gimped.

>it's inspired by Ni-oh
Weird considering it's nothing like Nioh.

Tougher enemies can only be bustered if they're stunned, just have the same apply to the player. I think it could work.

did you just get the game? get out of here if you dont want to get spoiled

It's inspired by Dark Souls, they admit it in interviews

this

It's more like god hand than batman

WORSE THAN GODHAND
WORSE THAN DMC (even worse than the reboot)
WORSE THAN METAL GEAR RISING
WORSE THAN BAYONETTA
WORSE THAN NINJA GAIDEN
WORSE THAN NIOH
WORSE THAN THE OLD GOD OF WARS
WORSE THAN NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS OOGIES REVENGE

Its not a good action game, the combat is subpar and worse than every single example I posted

>true GoW fans
Don't exist.

Unfortunately this article is just wrong, RE2 sold 3 million on all platforms combined, not Steam alone.
Based on the performance and concurrent numbers though, current sales are probably sitting at ~6 million on all platforms combined for RE2, with ~1.8-2.2 million being on Steam, ~3.1 million on PS4, and maybe 600k-1 million on Xbone.
DMC 5 probably did relatively better on PC than PS4 considering the sales we've seen coming out of physical copies, so it's probably looking at ~400k-900k on PC, ~500k-1 million on PS4, and ~200k-300k on Xbone.

Don't you dare insult God Hand like that

Without Itagaki it just won’t be the same. And he can’t even properly direct a good game anymore either.

bootyblasted

based and correct

God hand is fucking trash.

god hand is good and so is god of war.

like it or not, GoW4 is the closest thing to god hand in all of gaming's history

t. ign

>Post article that says 3 million were sold because it assumes it beat RE2's sales.
>Even though all it says is that it opened stronger than RE2 on PC.
>RE2's sales weren't 3million on PC, that was its total sales.
Why are journalists so fucking retarded?

>Still no Ninja Gaiden pc ports
I just don't fucking get it

We can also assume that Vergil didn't stick around to name the kid, so what if Nero's mom had named him Jeffrey, or Dennis or something?

hopefully once they release the dmc sale figures they will get motivated

It's because of how fucking retarded they went with editions. It's not Game+fixes and extra content, its complete changes, both good and bad so its difficult which do they prioritize to port

There's absolutely no possible way DMC5 sold 3 million copies on PC you absolute brainlets.

>PFats are so deluded they believe a japanese game sold over 3 times more on PC than ps4

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Source code from NG '04 is lost according to Hayashi a few years ago. Guess they don't wanna put Sigma on modern-day platforms after the mixed reception.

Capcom winning.
Gaming Industry winning.
Gaming fans winning.

FeelsGreatMan.png
If only Switchers would fuck off with the death threats and Bayo shit-posting.

PC + PS4 is the way, man.
No hate between the two.

It's the rancorous Switchers.

Where can the series go now? I see three options for DMC6:

>Prequel starring Sparda
>Sequel starring Nero
>Spin off with Lady and Trish

Personally I want the Lady and Trish game the most. It could be about them freeing Dante and Vergil from hell.

I own everything except an xbox because I'm not an idiot, anyone who believes these numbers is a complete moron

Has a DMC game ever had a more successful launch than a mainline RE game before?

Why do you believe that it sold 3 million copies on pc?

110 posts, you're the second person to mention Bayonetta.

Has anyone made a shop of V drinking a monster from the picture of defeating Geryon? I only have this pic

Attached: 1552366593686.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>sonyponny thinks a boomercore franchise like DMC won't sell more on PC over a console

Platinum is smart enough not to touch Sparda, after almost two decades whatever they do won't measure up to expectations.

One of the DMC 5 DLCs will definitely be a Lady and Trish side story.

Nero sequel or nothing.

There is no source for the 3 million number.

D44M sold more on PS4 than PC, at least until they sold it for 5 bucks on steam

A lady centric game where the focus is all guns would be fucking rad. Give her shit like dual uzis, sniper rifles, anti material rifles, railguns, etc all the while keeping the stylish fast paced free form third person combat. Basically just an evolution of her Saika Magoichi moveset in 4SE which was copied from Sengoku Basara 3

DMC5 hasn't been the number 1 seller on steam since release and is currently barely beating GTAV on the top sellers, a game that is nearly 6 years old.

Yet you really think it's sold 3 million fucking copies? When PC flagship series like Sims only move about 2 million? How fucking retarded are you idiots?

yeah but LOGH is great so you're forgiven

>PC flagship series like Sims
ohnononono

reddit master racers have been conditioned by their echo chamber that PC is worshipped by all devs and consumers

because PC users saw how shit it was so they didnt buy it
console users went to gameshop after a night at the bar, saw a new game and bought it without a second thought

Dont forget "exclusives" like Total War or Civilization. Those games barely break 2 million per title. P gaming is a fucking meme. The money is still on consoles

Do you have one where Morrison doesn't have sambo lips

this is hardcore cope, honestly. Go back to your subreddit

>PC is worshipped by all devs and consumers
it should be
>easiest to develop for
>cheapest to develop for
>cheapest to maintain after release
>offers infinite freedom to the user

Why is Yea Forums so gullible?

you forgot
>occupied by third worlders who won't buy anything under 5 bucks

nice rebuttal, dumbass. are you going to pretend console owners aren't mostly children next?

This source doesn't give any factual information aside from peak PC players on steam. Just because 88k people played it at the same time doesn't mean only 88k people bought it.

considering nintendo's average playerbase is between 18-24, no. And this is the toddler station. Favela dwellers who get free internet already drive up the kiddy count on PC

>nice rebuttal
rebuttal to what? You posted nothing but bullshit. PC is irrelevant and only slightly above the xbone

>PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR THIS BAIT THREAD

OH NONONONONONO DMCUMGUZZLERS LITERALLY ON DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

>DMCUMGUZZLERS
Based.

>1 minute apart

Attached: 1527893953755.jpg (289x355, 9K)

True GoW fans knew what needed to be fixed. Dad of War nailed it.

No matter how hard you gaylords shitpost, Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil have all been amazing PC successes for Capcom, and their newfound focus on PC is only going to be setting a powerful precedent for the future of PC gaming.
All responses saying otherwise are delusional.

Attached: PCap.png (817x330, 31K)

Bring Viewtiful Joe too and then we can have a crazy party

>PC
lol

yeah, xbox is an "important platform" too lol

>This is the head of Capcom PR Marketing
blunderfags can't catch a break.

Attached: 1552884409536.jpg (1044x1541, 558K)

PC sales bring in a ton more profit than console sales
>no cost to manufacture
>no cost to buy licenses from sony to develop AND to publish
>no cost to put games up for sale in retail
>no cost to do anything except the 30% steam cut (reduced if your sales are high) since steam does literally everything for you including taxes
>games on PC keep selling forever whereas console games straight up stop being produced after a year and disappear
one PC copy is more valuable than one console copy

Hows that compare to Remake 2?

lol no, 90% of PC sales are made when the game goes on sale for 10 bucks

>thinks sony publishes every game on ps4
lolwhat

>treating 30% like it's not a lot
ok kiddo, back to r/masterrace

>tfw everyone called me crazy when I said it'd sell 5 million first week 7 million lifetime
WHO'S CUHRAYZEE NOW, FAGGOTS

Attached: 1547110824718.gif (420x216, 2.98M)

Confirmed sold more than RE2

you're such a fucking retard it hurts to think about it. go drink draino you flat-earther.

>thinks sony publishes every game on ps4
>lolwhat
are you retarded? sony takes a big cut of every game sale because it's their console. you need a license from them to release a game.
nobody owns PC so there's no license costs

what's the difference between the cut PSN gets and steam?

>dumbass fell for the bait thread
looool

Nero means ‘black’ in Italian so maybe she fucked lots of visitors to Fortuna and assumed a black guy she fucked was the one who got her pregnant and chose the name before his birth?

Why do idiots take Capcoms shipment numbers as sell throughs? Why do these same idiots not realize that these shipment numbers also include sales? Capcom themselves specify this. Even if Capcom said they "sold3 3 million, that doesn't mean that the game was purchased hhy 3 million people. Its a combined figure.

>loses his last method of shitposting
>now goes insane and calling it bait
Ohnonono for you

Attached: 1552434950051.png (974x737, 631K)

So what are the accurate numbers? Weren't sales figures supposed to be released by now?

>Gets told is bait
>n-n-no... shitposter!!

OH NONONO ABSOLUTE STATE

Retard.
On pc, not on all platforms.

Seeing shitposters losing their minds really brings out a smile in me

Attached: 1551681854842.png (190x360, 96K)

They’ve said that 5 was the end of Dante and Vergil’s story and that Nero would be taking over after that, so for sure it’s going to be Nero + one or two other characters. At least one of them will be new, if not both. While Danteand Vergil will definitely appear the story won’t revolve around them like it has in the past.

Look at this absolute cope

it's ok when PC does it, reddit told me so

When will you people just give up and kill yourselves. The game is successful in almost every way. Deal with it.

Attached: 1531035332232.jpg (550x845, 96K)

>bunch of autistic games people have been playing for years
>one hack and slash game a couple of days old
I think the total playtime number is broken, how could we already have played so much?

Attached: 20190224120504_1.jpg (737x245, 25K)

30% is laughably low. producers of real life goods like vegetables or fruits only get 20% of the price a customer pays for it

What are the lifetime sales of each entry?

Because that's what the article and its source say?

we were talking about physical copies, not PSN

Attached: console price breakdown.jpg (1920x1124, 940K)

this is the kind of autistic false equivalency I expected from someone as idiotic as you. Farming, especially in America, is woven in to a myriad of laws and regulations not found in any other industry

Why is the dmc fanbase so fucking autistic, read:

so PSN doesn't count because you say so, despite a majority of sales being full prices unlike steam?

based thread-ender

XCOM Enemy Unknown sold better on Steam than on both consoles combined, and XCOM 2 started out as PC exclusive because of that

strawman. I never even alluded to PSN.
good job showing everyone what an idiot you are, though :)

Retard. Do you not know how steamcharts functions? That play time is over a small time period, it is not total time played. You are an actual dumb ass if you think Falllout 4 only had 8 million total time played across 4 years, or that a game released a week ago has as much total time played as a game from 4 years prior.

Devil May Cry - 2.16m
Devil May Cry 2 - 1.7m
Devil May Cry 3+SE - 2.3m
Devil May Cry 4+SE - 3.2m
DmC Devil May Cry - 2.7m (Not counting DE)
Devil May Cry 5 - 4m

WHAT THE FUCK WENT SO RIGHT BROS?

Attached: Trish.png (1918x861, 1.75M)

Attached: 1286617708244.jpg (2400x2856, 790K)

keep coping my man.

Keep the salt comming tammem. Kek

He said it would surpass expectations and it did

>Devil May Cry 5's 88,000 is still a long ways off Monster Hunter: World's 329,333 peak player count, but it's comfortably pass Resident Evil 2, which tapped out at 74,024.

>As you may know, Resident Evil 2 sold over three million copies in its debut weekend, which means, judging purely off these Steam numbers, Devil May Cry 5 will probably sell more than three million units in its own opening weekend.

No confirmed numbers, only idiotic conjecture.

cool, none of that changes anything about what I said though. what idiotic reply will you come up with next?

Attached: laughing dorks.jpg (640x480, 173K)

it's already confirmed that DMC 5 beat Re2 which went on to make 4+ million

What will Vergil's EX taunt dance be?

Attached: DxDPoledance.gif (300x169, 2.6M)

>it's already confirmed
by who? lmaooo

TINK TINK TINK I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

Fantastic work DMChads. We're bringing back the motherfucking PS2 era of japanese gaming my brothers!

Attached: Key Cute.png (327x364, 134K)

Retard.

Holy shit, that many on Steam?
Damn son

>Devil May Cry 5 sold more than 3 million game copies on Steam alone in its debut weekend.
Fake News. Don't be a liberal, OP.

Barry fuck off falseflagger

I think he's mindbroken.

Attached: 1552674935930.jpg (431x450, 74K)

You are a fucking faggot

When did Capcom say this?

>positive post
>barry
KYS Barry

Attached: 282036.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Attached: 1552440369796.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

pcgamer.com/devil-may-cry-5-is-capcoms-second-biggest-pc-launch-ever/

Don't even reply to him. Report and move on.

>shipments + sales
Fuck off capcom shill.

obviously you didn't allude to it, you ignored it because it would BTFO your 12 year old level argument

Such a cutting rebuke, truly user is defeated and will never recover faggot

How the fuck is that Barry? Are you retarded?

Anyone else here a console pleb? Training mode was a godsend in this game, I can finally be good

That didn't answer his question

Wow

>KH3 sold 5 mil
>DMCV sold 4 mil
WE'RE SAVING GAMING KH BRO

Pc cant have 3m sales. Oc players hardly buy games. It's probably around 500k-1m pc sales and 3m console sales

you didn't answer anything faggot, that's some amerimutt assuming shit
ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
STATE
AHAHAHAHA

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/Key Cute/

Attached: 1544829524375.jpg (592x576, 40K)

Is Inafune really the weak link holding Capcom back? With conman gone to make his scam starters, Capcom has been releasing nothing but good games. Even SFV has a better character release model than anime fighters that forces you to buy entire new yearly iterations for new balance and characters

>spinoff with Lady and Trish
Yeah let's kill the franchise again just after we managed to resurrect it

Based real DMC3 chad BTFO Barry

Attached: 1491951485554.png (217x190, 48K)

>copies someones filename to frame them
Nice try barry. Both KH3 and DMCV are fucking giant successes. You utterly failed.

Based

>Barry is once again having a fucking meltdown because a game he was shitposting sold good
LEL

I'm new to these threads, what's all this Barry stuff about?

some boogeyman DMCringers made up

What happened to these fucking threads, it's making me miss the old fucking autism, DMC1fag autism was more bearable than this shit

Barry is a Final Fantasy XV fanboy. When the game turned out to be shit he lost his marbles, and now spends his days trying to tortanic any action game that isn't XV. He's tried to cause infighting between KH fans and DMC fans but everyone saw through his autistic ass

and now Barry enters among the coping shitposters. this is gonna be gud

Attached: 1496630902763.gif (250x250, 886K)

>enter shitpost thread
>wow why so many shitposts

>Devil May Cry 5 sold more than 3 million game copies on Steam alone

youtube.com/watch?v=-Oa3GlQP3Fo

BARRY ARE YOU OK

Oh is he FFXV-kun? The guy who showed up everywhere to defend XV's O/square combat then got smashed when the game came out and was shit?

Inafune was the one responsible for DmC happening and Dragon’s Dogma getting shafted during development, and according to Reuben Langdon Itsuno actually handed in his resignation after DmC was released and Capcom were desperate to keep him so he wrote a list of demands with DMC5 with complete creative control at the very top of it. So with Inafune gone and Capcom actually giving their developers the time and resources needed to make good games (and in Itsuno’s case literally just letting him do whatever the fuck he wants now) they’re back to making good games. They’re still far from perfect as a company but they have a lot of talent in their employ and that talent is finally being allowed to excel.

somebody redpill me on monster. which flavor is best? I might get one when I get groceries tomorrow for a pre workout

Attached: 1551898167225.png (1969x1969, 3.94M)

>Game only selling 1 million on both consoles combined

Is this the PCmustard cope thread

>common complaints every has
>i-it's barry!

LOOK AT DIS DOOOD

lol @ you people thinking 3mil sold on PC. PS4? now thats a different story

>that guy who DM'd this picture to Reuben who got spooked thinking capcom was supporting sugary GMO cancer water
>keep being reminded that Reuben is fucking CRAZY but literally

PC has bigger install base than PS4 and thats a fact

>common complaints everyone has
>i-it's michael!

LOOK AT DIS DOOOD

no.

No, RE2 sold 3 million ALMOST this was based one nearly selling through it's physical copies, wasn't based on selling digitally at all. Now I THINK it's up to about 6 mil? Saying that there were more concurrent players on DMCV than on RE2 on stea,, and DMCV was stated to be selling better on steam than RE2 but not as good as MHW who sold a total of 15 million+. Using that data, I think the pie chart for MHW states ps4 sold 7 million xbone sold 3.4 mil, and pc sold 4.5 mil. Using that we only really know that it sold under 4.5 million on pc, and far above re2's pc sales which I don't think we have a number for yet.

he really seems to be into that new age hippie shit. at least he's like positive about it and not like alex jones tier

Not necessarily. If you rehaul him, he'd be similar to Dante in that he has a wide variety of melee weapons, some of which are overlapped with Dante and Nero but with others being entirely unique.
Again, you'd need to rebalance him to work right, but he'd be a fun rival duel with some work; this isn't even the first time we've talked about this.
I'd definitely want him to get a more standard DT though, something that turns him into a demon form.

Attached: 1359852817754.jpg (640x360, 89K)

Faggots

Based retard

Barry won......

Attached: 1549778683310.png (901x931, 28K)

Yeah, I don't think any less of him, even if I don't agree with most of what he goes on about. Some of it is just seemingly genuine insanity though. Stuff about magnetic waves zapping your brain to program you into thinking the ozone layer is real so we don't try to jump into outerspace because humans are much more powerful if we can somehow resist the programming. I tried to black it out.

Attached: 1552536316006.jpg (778x813, 362K)

Eat shit

Attached: BOOMER.png (1876x1200, 80K)

based assblasted coper

digitaltrends.com/gaming/devil-may-cry-5-is-fantastic-but-dmc-devil-may-cry-is-more-relevant/

>B-b-b-but muh political message.

the max winhof stuff actually seems to have some science to it. I know he made a video on it.

The thousands of Brazilian toasters running using tin cans as an Ethernet cable don't count as an install base PCück

fake numbers
its sub 500k on steam

Attached: fthrome.jpg (1009x807, 325K)

>browsing through his public posts
>starts posting about learning sacred knowledge from a tree
>the tree is teaching him how to enter in the space between physical and metaphysical reality
>close twitter and go back to shitposting
I'm too much of a brainlet to ascend with him

Attached: 1552706062723.jpg (1053x895, 121K)

keep coping neckbeard :)

Its probably less than 200k since steamspy is grossly innacurate now.

>2019
>Steamspy

Likewise

>have to give this retard money on patreon to get access to half the features or more accurate info
yeah I believe it lol pcuks btfod

it would honestly be really cool
but keep Donte silent for the love of god.

i don't care what anyone says, the weapons in DmC are fun, but its just that there are no good enemies to actually use them on

>Stop it. It's dead.
Would you tempt the devil twice, fag? You'd better not since your brand of shitposters is already terminally seething from all the DMC threads.

steamspy still lets us now the number it hasn't passed yet which is 500k so dmc5 is sub 500k

steampsy is shit and inaccurate, it's over the million already.

It's not even remotely similar to Nioh. What the fuck are you smoking? I'd like to try some.

>it's inspired by Ni-oh
I legit got lightheaded when I read that. I,, in my short life, have never read anything more so ridiculously fucking stupid and easily provably wrong. My entire life is shaken by this fucking post, please god be bait.

Attached: 1549169660122.jpg (828x619, 39K)

no it isn't

cry more barry

What's up with Yea Forums obsession over sales?
It's not like those money are gonna be yours anyway.

Attached: 1512813101468.jpg (400x800, 69K)

If it doesn't sell well, say goodbye to dmc

Attached: 1552798133909.png (956x650, 310K)

They said this about the reboot and 4 special edition. Both sold like ass.

Exhibit C
>Nero is my son?
>Yes, dumbass.
>...That was a long time ago.

That's all? Companies makes millions over flops anyway why would you give a fuck?

same thing has been said to DmC lmao

Must of have sold a shitload because all of the PS4 Deluxe editions are sold out. Couldn't even pre-order it.

you clearly are

>believe this highly inaccurate program you have to patreon to even use fully
>don't believe capcom telling you it beat re2
>t-those are p-physical sales there's n-no way it sold over 3 million
TEN MILLION

even the xbox deluxe editions were sold out on pre-order

>only 3 million
>while sekiro is at 4 million pre orders
Y I K E S

Attached: 1549778683310.png (901x931, 28K)

>4 million
where did you get that info?

my uncle works at from

capcom didn't say it beam re2
a fucking comic book site just said its peak day 1 players on steam for dmc5 was higher than re2 peak day 1 players, nothing about actual sales

then another site misread that and thought it was about sales when it never was

now retards like you think it sold 3m on steam when it didn't even hit 500k on steam

They literally did, best pc launch, outside of MHW, the link is in the thread
>now retards like you think it sold 3m on steam when it didn't even hit 500k on steam
SEETH HARDER LOSER TEN MILLION UNITS

Do people actually compare the two, because they aren't really even the same genre.

>"games on steam never sell, Valve never advertises!" -epic shills
>DMC sells almost 4 million without Valve having to do anything
>"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE"- Epic shills

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 167K)

With an ass like this, how could DMC5 lose?

Attached: Dummy Thicc.png (1539x770, 2.8M)

No they didn't

Again they only were talking about PEAK PLAYERS ON DAY 1 not fucking sales

>guesstimates are good enough article material for gaming news sites standards
Turbo yikes

these are just clickbait articles at this point

except valve shills AAA games on its front page. The banner for dmc 5 has been there forever.

How did this unknown, edgy, clunky as fuck game managed to sell so much?

Attached: 1552864689234.png (645x773, 49K)

cry more illiterate, not reading that
TEN MILLION UNITS

@454912516
Weak b8

If you think this guy couldn't get pussy even being a mute then you're a bluepilled faggot.

Attached: large-1540833675-27c42f52f6db56b809e7d0bde27e763d (1).jpg (751x1000, 130K)

cringe