Can I just say: thank GOD for emulation

Can I just say: thank GOD for emulation.

Attached: odyssey new yuzu.webm (1000x624, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-fElYfNmYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can I play smash?

This game is mediocre though.

Could you stop making this thread, please?

Emulation should be banned and emulators removed from the internet.
They're ruining the value of my video game collection.

shitposting is the only thing that gives me pleasure in life

Could you stop chugging the corporate cock?

Yea Forumsased anonymous legion poster sticking it to The Man by making the same shitpost thread over and over with the same cringe phrase

i don't see whats wrong with this thread, the man is just clearly showing his gratitude by being thankful for emulation so he can play games from consoles he doesn't have.

>he doesn't have.
I have a Switch.

then why are you playing odyssey on your pc user

I'm glad I'm going to be able to replay a game I enjoyed in higher resolution and visual fidelity. I'm also looking foward to trying out all the fan made maps and mods that are coming out.

>patreon

kek

probably to shitpost about it
>going to be
yeah, me too. i love botw's modding scene (outsude of the retarded graphics mods) and im sure odyssey will have a great one too...
but what reason do you have for playing it on your pc right now?

That looks soulless as fuck though
Emulationfags are retarded

NINTENDO SHOULD HIRE THIS GUY!!!

oof

Attached: rarara14.gif (640x360, 2.69M)

I have a Ryzen 1700x coming in, would this be able to play Odyssey or no?

What the hell is this from?

How many times are you gonna post this thread?

botw 2

Not yet, the emulator it self is still being optimized. Average FPS increases with each version though, for instance, this machine ran BOTW at ~7fps last update.

Attached: botw new yuzu.webm (1000x624, 2.94M)

That's a lot of wind and her(?) hair is just barely being tousled.

Based
I'll be able to play XC2 eventually without having to buy a literal underpowered tablet of a console

oh shit you're right

how could nintendo release this game???

Attached: unknown (6).png (1183x779, 680K)

>have a cutting edge PC
>run BOTW with all the bells and whistles no problem
>uninstall
>buy switch

I can't do emulation. No matter how much more you can do with it, I feel like I'm playing a "fake" version of the game.

Attached: 1542001751431.jpg (1196x1500, 375K)

That's not a mod character? Nintendo made her?

Nice try Nintendo.

cool now i can play all the nintendo baby games without paying for them

That’s because it doesn’t play as well as the real thing

I really don't this thread. Odyssey ran pretty well on switch hardware, I don't see much benefit in emulating it. BOTW on the other hand seems like it could be drastically improved via emulation but every webm I see of it being played that way always disappoints me.

Vid explains that their new Async gpu solution causes a big increase in performance. Async allows the gpu to use more than one core/thread which increases game performance. This is only for the recent Patreon build youtube.com/watch?v=n-fElYfNmYo

>Wasting CPU cycles and your GPU on emulating a trash game

so realistically speaking how long until switch emulation is flawless

dunno but cemu runs it flawlessly

Audio problems are still apparent and there's still more optimization to go, this is just a big performance boost. For switch emulation for popular titles such as BOTW (just use cemu), Mario Odyssey, or Smash it could be a while.

>wasting
kick rocks jig

That's called autism
Machines don't have feelings, your Switch doesn't love you

>year and half for an underpowered baby game that requires more than i use for new releases now

>I didn't even google a video showing performance as of now but want to post a comment without knowing anything

I don't emulate that often. I'm just happy it exists because the lifespan of console games are tied to the console's more often than not. Twenty years down the line, when my PS2 dies, I'll still be able to play my favorite games.

Emulators are just not accurate

They're not accurate, you're right
The end result is much better and more customizable than the original ever is

i cant wait to play smt 5 on pc

Not really, i couldn't play pcsx2 for example, you can see that it's all kinds of broken. In cemu/zelda case physics aren't always right and sound emulation is still very bad.

Shoutout for xebra(ps1) emu though, literally 1:1 experience

Yeah, most modern emulators are objectively better than the real thing nowadays.

The Switch just came out. Of courses it's not going to be amazingly accurate.

Better in some things, like resolution, moding is eh, community showing its shit taste in shaders

>2019
>still no decent ps2 emulation

Dolphin is objectively better than a gamecube: 4k internal resolution, 60 FPS on all games, netplay, HD texture packs for most games, etc.