Italians in video games

Post some vidya paisanos. Mario doesn't count, he's too easy.

Attached: Dante_Alighieri.jpg (1024x1024, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_it1HsND7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8HOgVW6ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The most far reaching italian fictional character ever created doesn’t count

Luigi

Fuck you. Mario counts.

Mario.

does romans count as italians?

Attached: Nero.jpg (850x1240, 142K)

was a matta you altair?

Attached: ezio.jpg (250x201, 9K)

Reminder that dirty wops don’t count as white.

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

no you mook

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_it1HsND7Q
DAAAANTEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: DANTE.jpg (720x480, 41K)

va fanculo, andate via. Vai, vai

Perché sei arrabbiato?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Ezio was one of the most overrated characters in all of Assassin's Creed. How many times did he completely abandon the tenets of the creed throughout the course of his series of games? He never matured, even in old age. Ezio was nothing but a hypocrite who killed innocents like Tarik or the civilians in the Derinkuyu fire, and Ezio faced no repercussions for his actions. Yet he has the gall to chastise one of his assassin apprentices in Revelations for killing an innocent target. Ezio was a terrible character.

During the end of Assassin's Creed II, Ezio's quest for revenge leads to a climactic fistfight with the Pope, only for Ezio to have a holier than thou moment. Ezio spares the Pope's life as Ezio realizes that snuffing out Rodrigo Borgia won't bring back his dead father or brothers. Ezio is done with his life of killing. Yet Brotherhood reverts Ezio's character back to square one for no reason. In comes Cesare Borgia who kills Ezio's uncle Mario and sets Ezio off on yet another revenge quest. Ezio learned nothing by the end of Assassin's Creed II.

And it goes without saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations itself was a meandering game which exploited the Ezio fandom. All Ezio does is search for five MacGuffin keys, and by the end of Revelations, he simply comes to say is that he's nothing but a messenger for Desmond in the future. Ezio already realized this when Minerva talked to Desmond through Ezio as Assassin's Creed II came to its cliffhanger ending. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations are nothing but a massive waste of time. Fuck the Ezio trilogy and fuck the Ezio nostalgia fags who continue to shill this slop.

Attached: Ezio Brainlet.png (1200x675, 1.24M)

Attached: Artwork-GTAVC-TommyVercetti.jpg (1000x1294, 328K)

the tenets of the creed were shit anyway, fuck assassins and fuck you gayboy

2 was the best out of the ezio games

he is sort of Italian I guess

Attached: Corvofull05_update_2.jpg (325x498, 32K)

Attached: Sc5-voldo.jpg (1000x1070, 132K)

Correct. But out of the entire Assassin's Creed franchise? The Ezio games are poor.

Attached: ACTier.png (1260x1126, 1009K)

Corvo is Serkonan. You guessed wrong. Next.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8HOgVW6ts
STEP
IT
UP

I can't really fully agree with this tier list because I haven't kept up with the series but 4 definitely was the best out of what I've played