I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: 220px-Spider-Man_PS4_cover.jpg (220x246, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Bons-Mots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The game was fun - better than i expected, even - but the threads leading up to the games release were the worst fucking things on the board for MONTHS

Attached: 1497319872980.jpg (1205x1596, 250K)

no

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190128101714.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

No Raimie suit basically killed the game

this the crazy rami fanboys fucked everything over

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190104001226.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190203210609.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

I just thought about this game today and you made a thread about it so... not forgotten.

I literally just watched an analysis video on it and plan to finish the story soon. Not forgotten at all.

will he be a smash newcomer?

Rightfully so. Only the swinging was good. Only ps4 game I sold.

Please. He's in UA3

But there is a Raimi suit

>ran out of things to do
>would have to buy the DLC to get more content
>but that requires giving Sony money
Oh well

Still the best
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Bons-Mots

Why the FUCK did nobody tell me Into The Spiderverse was legit 10/10

Attached: AtLast.jpg (246x246, 13K)

People were saying it left and right. You weren't listening.

You didn't want to believe

There was a thread earlier today though

Games are usually forgotten after they are played.
Funny thing though they are never forgotten by haters. IE OP.

Well yeah. Its a licensed game retard. Theyre only goal is to be played for whatever usual 30hr SP campaign and then forgotten only to be replayed ages after.

Matter of fact name ONE licensed game that anyone actually replayed again and again.

The DLC is REALLY underwhelming. Like its pretty clear the main writer had fuck all to do with the DLC.

It's in there faggot as FREE dlc for everyone

From the studio that brought you the Emoji Movie. Never forget.

Nigga GoldenEyes levels added new objectives and unlocked other parts of the stage based on what difficulty level you chose

Best Spiderman game, cope. Sony has a lot of exclusives we need to get through, its not like being a pc poor and only getting one 5 year old port every 6 months.

This isnt the golden age of Rare anymore. Try any licensed game after the 90s.

Even Spider Man 2 got forgotten.

Pretty much wrote it off yeah. I assumed it was a victim of the usual geek chic parade who deepthroats any comic book garbage that hits the big screen. Fucking sucks I never went to see it in the cinema, shit was tremendous.

I mean it's a 1 playthrough game. New game plus is just if you wanna be god mode but other than that the game offers nothing past beating it once and maybe doing all the extra shit like strongholds and whatnot.

This, I heard the DLC was lame as fuck anyway. Not shelling out $30 for that.

Co-op is guaranteed in the sequel, right?

I thought it sucked balls, like the Lego movies. What was supposed to be so good about it? I thought it was boring as hell. I hoped that movie Miles would be better than game Miles, but nope, both suck.

The best part of ITSV was Gwen and old Peter, but even he sucked a little.

It needed more combos and depth in the combat (and better stealth overall) and less plot shit: fuck MJ and Miles "gameplay" sections.

And yet normalfags still care and threads are still made here

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181023130114.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181023143911.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Ur a faggot and have no friends

This game blew. Combat was a fucking mess, Stealth was pointless. Boss fights were worse than Joker's Arkham Asylum fight Except for Electro and Vulture, Scorpion and Rhino. The Miles and MJ sequences were the absolute worst! Story was predictable I will say that the Doc O and Aunt May scenes were done pretty well, DLC was bad. You know a game is not fun when the puzzles in the lab are more fun to do than fighting out in the city.

I put off buying this game for so long until my friend finally bought it and when I slogged through the game I told him that I would have been upset if I bought it.This game doesn't hold a candle to the Arkham series. It looks pretty, that's about it.