Dokkan

Can mods stop being fags and allow Dokkan threads to stay up for more than 10 minutes?

Who's hyped for the best category in the game to come outin global?

Attached: Coora.png (900x1200, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Magnificent_Beauty_Goku_Black
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Revival_of_the_Universe_Strongest_Metal_Coora
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Defending_the_Sanctuary_West_Supreme_Kai
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Watchers_of_the_Cosmos_Supreme_Kai
youtube.com/watch?v=GMvyP950z7o
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Forged_in_Heaven_Goku
dokkanbattlebuilder.com/japan/card/1vy01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>When Cooler finally won a BT3 tournament against Yamcha.

Bro they taking it down cause you fags are trying to make a general, dokkan threads are only supposed to be up during big events or the beginning of a new dokkan banner but instead you talking about some shit that doesn't even have a release date yet

How deep we going into that Vegeta? 3 summons here.

Attached: tumblr_nik1xxAG2S1s6c15oo1_250.png (250x312, 13K)

Wait. Did they delete my thread? I was playing waiting for responses.

Anyways I got that int future Gohan and got a few other units. Not sure if they are any good though.

Qolr tournament just happened together with the new shit that is coming to jp. New shit happens on dokkan all the time.

I got the Int Gohan from the point rewards. Could not be assed to keep my rank under 10k.
Honestly if you have a score higher than 100m you need to get a grip.

Is any of this any good? Starting from teq trunks GT

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-220436.png (720x1280, 1.31M)

>100m

Jesus christ. I played Wolrd tournament like 35 times and I only got 23m

Did you just roll?
Don't get me wrong. This time has been the first I have ever gotten to 30 million, just to get the kais for my LR Cooler. Anything higher than that and I would probably lose my shit.
I see niggas on the rank board with over 300 million points.

Attached: NANI.jpg (842x792, 81K)

I am at 49k but I'll probably end up around 50k to 100k.

BTW is there any way to get wt LR after they are gone from Wolrd tournament rewards?

stop shilling this doshit gachatrash you worthless niggers, go play real video games instead

Also, try sorting so we can have a better look at your box. Sort by rarity and type.
I think they get added to the WT banner after a while.
I bet most of us play at work/when watching a movie or TV. Its just a mindless thing to do that doesn't require attention.

Attached: 1549204043038.png (1225x1633, 1.57M)

>Did you just roll?
All of those discarding the teq bulmas are from Wolrd tournament and guaranteed ssr tickets. That int future Gohan was the 23m points reward.

I grinded over 100 million for the teq cell and i'll never do it again. All i could see when i closed my eyes was broly's SA animation. They need to get rid of this shit or just rework WT.

Oh yeah I'm stupid. Only good shit I see there are Int Zamasu, the kais for obvious reasons, and the LR Goten and Trunks.
PHY Ginyu is not worth it IMO since the TEQ one is better. The SSJ Vegeta is outdated trash. Bulma can be useful for events, might as well rainbow her since she is free so are her orbs.
The SSR Kid Goku can be decent on the Giant Form team.

It is sorted by time acquired. I just alwanna know if anything from that int zamasu up to teq trunks gt is any good.

I wish they would give more daeds during Wolrd tournament. Not getting a copy of the card unless you are top 20k is kinda ass and you don't even get to 100% unless you are the very best whale player.

INT Zamasu is very good in a Potara/RoG team because he tanks like crazy. Also links very nicely with STR Rose and LR Rose.

I suppose a lot of these Wolrd tournament card will be better when they actually release a 120% and up lead for the category. I suppose Jackie Chun is still the only leader.

Potara is my main team but I only have agl rose. I'll see how it goes but it seems to be the best zamasu card.

Yeah Jackie Chun is the only leader.
I see the cat as mostly a collectible category rather than a useful one, except for the Satan statues.
Yeah. STR Zamasu is absolute trash. If you ever pull them just feed them to INT Zamasu for SA.

Transforming Vegeta comes out in a couple hours along with story event and EZA on JP I think

Just saw it. Did not get the 12 stones though.

Probably 2 or 3.

Yeah I know but op didn't even mention it, he just wants to talk about his shitty cooler card

>STR Zamasu is absolute trash.
idk, his 15% heal came was hand in numerous events and Boss rush but yeah, INT zamasu appears to be way better.

WTf si this bullshit?
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Magnificent_Beauty_Goku_Black

did japan just got a transforming goku black?

Nigger that came out months ago lmao.
He's decent, but not as good as other newer units.

How many stones have you guys saved for Vegeta? Pushing 200 here. Would have 280 if I hadn't rolled once in the Peppy gals banner and the LR Goku trap banner.

I did a mult on that trap banner and only got agl golden freeiza, however I did a single on it and got lr gotten and trunks.

Not bad. AGL G. Frieza is very tanky, decent on Movie Bosses.

I have near 300, I won't be using them all tho, if anything 150 of them, wanna save for the anniversary.

We still have what, 4 months? I haven't even finished Quest mode yet. Shit's such a chore. I really do want LR Vegito Blue, but damn that shit is tedious.

The things is it is already my third copy of him not even sure if what should I upgrade on him because he does no damage and after the hp goes under 50% he looses his usefulness.

I never thought I'd see a new SS3 Gotenks.

Also I find it funny that Legends is doing Goku stuff for Saiyan Day and Dokkan is doing Vegeta.

Yeah I think he is only useful in EZAs and SBR. Other than that not very good.

I am gonna finish farming that int lr vegeta an them I'll farm story mode. I have like 4/5 of it still undone. I'll probably try a sumong or two but Ill save for the anyversary as well.

The LR Vegeta grind is fucking bullshit.
>Beat level
>Get 5 medals most of the time
They need to rework that bullshit. At least make it so it gives a minimum of 10 medals.

How many dragon stones do you guys have saved up for the transforming Vegeta banner when it comes out later tonight? And are you ningens prepared to cry? Because the nu Gogeta one wrecked my anus.

It also gives 7, 10, 15 and 20 but the later 2 are too rare.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-090736.png (720x1280, 1.18M)

When's the banner dropping? Reset?

I have 9 AGL Grand Kais saved for him but this new transforming Vegeta and not having SSBE Vegeta or any PS category leader is really tempting. Also kind of hyped for the EZA event because I have both PHY Future Rage SS Trunks and TEQ SSB Vegeta with two dupes in them and the game gives you the ability to nab two more copies with the Vegeta emblem.

His SA literally makes my pepe hard.

He's one of the best units in the game but like LR Gogeta and LR Vegito, you are almost NEVER getting him to turn 6 and transformed. He's decent for a dokkan fest unit in base but transformed, he's insane.

11:30 PST time, so 1:30AM EST.

When are we getting the login bonus? I thought we were getting it today, but I only got 3 stones from daily login.

We already did? I got day 1 campaign login reward along with the regular one and the Spring one at the same time. EZA should also drop the same time his banner and the new Vegeta dokkan event does too?

There were supposed to be 12 stones for the first login. I did not get them. I assumed we will get them tomorrow.
But if you already got them then I guess I'm fucked lol.

Ignoring the category teams that do the most damage, I heard Movie Bosses, Resurrected Warriors, and Realm of Gods are considered the best category teams in the games along with MMC/Freeza Clan, that true?

I only got 3 dragon stones from the login rewards myself, not 12 either.

Well that and Universe 7.

Pretty much. Add Potara to that.

Potara also kicks major ass.

In terms of synergy and linking, Movie Bosses and Resurrected Warriors/Revived Warriors are pretty insane. You've got LR INT Bojack + his crew, LR INT Metal Cooler Corps, AGL Metal Cooler, Angel Golden Freeza, etc...plus EZA TEQ Cell, yeah RW is just plain insane.

I wish they just had the new current EZAs done at the same time on JP and GBL like with TEQ Gotenks and other 70% leaders. This dog and pony show of making GBL wait an extra 3 to 4 months for playing catch up sucks.

>global not getting gacha coins with saiyan day
It's not h*cking fair bros...

4 year anniversary in July...

Filthy gaijins need to wait. Japan must tire of their toys before global can be allowed to play with the scraps.

To be fair global did get decent cards unique to it that JP never got or had to wait for:

>PHY Goku Black
>Last WT reward of PHY Bojack (non-transformed who rainbowed hits as hard as the AGI TUR one, and if gets an awakening WILL hit much harder)

I think there's a few more but I'm having a hard time remembering them.

Is there any reason to use INT Super Gogeta vs INT STR Gogeta after the later gets his EZA? I have both with two dupes but I'm guessing the main reason is because the STR has LR like stats and and a def buff while the INT one doens't right?

But he's missing that EF link.

I guess not unless you are specifically fighting an enemy with a color you have an defensive advantage on or if you want a int leader.

But both INT and STR Gogeta ignore type disadvantages?

I have exactly 100 and will use that plus whatever they give us, I just want a Pure Saiyan lead dammit

>I just want a Pure Saiyan lead dammit
Same here, user.

>grind my ass off to get into 3rd local ranking for this WT
>WT almost over
>this dickass in 4th place is dangerously close to me
NO. NOOOO. FUCK OFF. LET ME SLEEP WT IS GARBAGE

Gacha is the one thing that should not be allowed on Yea Forums
Fuck off to /vg/

There are dozens of turn based real games you could emulate on your phone at work instead

You're only safe when the timer is over. I'm coming for your ass user

Turn based real dragon ball games I mean.

INT teams, or to fill the INT spot on a rainbow team. Besides that you'll always bring STR

>local user would rather cry about SJW bullshit, YouTubers, /pol/ garbage or have a loli thread

So what's the next hot thing to grab anyways? Do any of the new upcoming units happen to have Movie Heroes as a category? Asking since my MH team is getting stacked, but I want more.

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (481x566, 28K)

>vidya should be banned on v

What a fucking faggot

Attached: 1551765076060.png (203x209, 19K)

Shut the fuck up

we get 1 (ONE) thread every few weeks. stop crying

>tfw got knocked to rank 11 on local

Their in my inbox now so I guess it updated

Goddamn, I really fucking hate the tournaments

I don't get why Dokkan makes you people this mad. It's fun, that's it.
We don't spam threads like some waifu gachafags and actually talk about our shit here only every once in a while.

Attached: 1442188771282.jpg (850x565, 97K)

Transforming Vegeta out tomorrow.
New Coora and Frieza Clan category in a month or so.
Transforming Black in 2 months or so.

So we getting coins this drop or what? I almost don't want to roll on this banner unless we get coins.

>everybody is going for the 23 million score now
>need at least 23 mil just for top 50k
Ok, now it's really time to revamp the system.

Attached: 1536266201552.jpg (1819x1023, 170K)

It's really annoying knowing coins are coming up, I did want to pull on Vegeta

when does Vegeta go live anyways?

Attached: rainbow lr goku.jpg (541x773, 242K)

No coins then? Fuck. I only have about 100 stones, should I pull on Vegeta or wait until coins drop?

Are there increased rates on the LR banner? The featured's are so ass outside of the obvious one.

no

His SA can be raised by farmables in his story event, good chance it will drop alongside his banner.

what are these saiyan coins for, I don't see anything in the baba shop for it

He said "defensive" advantage, meaning if you're going to fight a strong AGL opponent you may prefer INT.

should i use my stones on vegeta banner, father-son galick gun, or realm of gods? i have 300

Attached: 1450721239276.gif (400x296, 443K)

Why do you guys always respond to Ruggarell seriously like it's not the same person every thread?

the only one worth it is vegeta's

It's gonna go live when the banner and the rest of the stuff, 3 hours I think

>mfw currently doing a WR with the wrong team
Wish me luck lads.

Attached: 1551417923607.png (645x1260, 440K)

What team
Happened to me twice the last WT with my fusion team which is optimal so it ended up being a breeze anyway.

>going into WT with LR Broly

Attached: 1533066119404.jpg (250x196, 13K)

Anyone else waiting for a teq banner, it just happens my top 3 most wanted LRs are teq

Fat Buu and LR Cooler have no SA. Just got through the prelims with 40% health. Think it'll be smooth sailing now though, friend units are doing most of the work before I can get my shit pushed in. Not a shitty team, but definitely one I don't trust enough for x30 when I have way better teams.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-205438__01.jpg (836x249, 138K)

I'm saving, should easily be around 1k by the time of anniversary which is a good chunk of coins, I think the LRs you can buy are 2500 stones worth so it's a solid chunk

Test

B+

>have LR Broly
>have new PHY Broly
>have attack all Radtiz
>even have LR Majin Vegeta
>have no category or 120% Extreme leader to use with them

Attached: KVlPOm0.jpg (1151x1069, 66K)

Ouch

Well you still got a great Broly lead and decent support for him too, other rounds shouldn't be a problem.

>I think the LRs you can buy are 2500 stones
Don't you have to pull on LR banners only for those coins though? I think it will take f2ps years for it to pay off.

Freiza's lips.

Attached: 1526863388915.png (1939x1299, 896K)

You have literally a top tier lead for the only important AoE's in NuBroly, what are you on about.

>>>have new PHY Broly
>>Have no category leader
do you have brain damage?

If I told you a year ago that a team with two Pans, a Giru, and a Kid Goku would be one of the top 5 teams in Dokkan you would have laughed at me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-000758.jpg (1080x1206, 1.15M)

For regular LRs yeah but LR Gogeta and Vegito are available

I thought having Metal Cooler (Fused with Gete Star) as his name made the farmable Metal Coolers unable to raise his SA?

>just hit 23 million
Wew, I didn't think i was going to make it in time

The two Vegeta or whatever medals/emblems let you get either two copies of TEQ SSB Vegeta who gets his EZA or two copies of PHY Rage Future Trunks who gets his EZA. Its a dilemma for me because I have both units with two dupes already, Vegeta hits much harder rainbowed but doesn't give Ki while Trunks gains 2+ ki but won't ever hit as hard. Future Saga and Time Travelers do need support units, especially Hybrid Saiyans.

No, the new free STR Metal Cooler works for his SA.

That's his caption, not his name.
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Revival_of_the_Universe_Strongest_Metal_Coora

Use a dokkan category team like PHY Broly for Full Power you retardo.

Nice.

New PHY Broly's categories don't cover Radtiz or Vegeta. I can use the Broly cards together, but I still get the odd rotation with no AoE in it. If you have 5 AoE cards (4 + friend), that can't happen, so I want to set my team up that way. I can't do that because I don't have a suitable leader, like a Pure Saiyans lead, or a 120% lead.

Why was this guy able to understand but not you guys?

I don't remember exactly but you need to spend about 5 dragon stones, while using up all stamina and saving for the 50 needed for the weekend stone, so, good idea to get that grind out the way before the final day. Actually better to save the final stone for then end of the last day so you can ensure 5 wins for the daily WT rewards.

I can't wait for STR SSB Goku to get his EZA. He's a fantastic tanking unit but even rainbowed unless he's facing two units on the field, he does less then the F2P EZA CoatGoku.

Raditz is too shitty to bother with, stick TEQ Jaco and INT Chiaotzu on there instead.

>new data download

>New PHY Broly's categories don't cover Radtiz or Vegeta
They'll are unnecessary and near detrimental. It's better to throw in supports, like the new phy gf f2p.

>doesn't use LR Mageta just to fuck over anyone playing against you

And if you're worried about not having an AoE on a turn, big whoop. Use items.

I did last WT, but he rarely gets off his 18ki, so a support is more worth it.

What team are you using to fuck tonight's EZA?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-002009.jpg (1080x1487, 1.41M)

Yea Forums HELP ME PLEASE!

Attached: Future_Tien.png (300x169, 96K)

Anyone got a good guide for SBR? I have good units but I keep getting fucked.

Post units and which SBR you're doing. In general, you want strong defense as much as offense, pick units that can reliably dodge/counter supers and eat normal attacks with minimal damage.

saiyan day login bonus is up

Just youtube. Watch what items people use.

This may be the first EZA I can't complete. You're pretty fucked without UI Goku. There is no decent alternative. Is this coming on global too right now? Didn't see its eza in the news but I saw the banner.

Dokken

Attached: 56530800-E72E-47BC-B8C8-78CEBA8A7D84.jpg (550x539, 83K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-232619_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1480, 1.01M)

>tfw no hair metal band gacha game

Attached: 1474355300656.jpg (208x208, 35K)

Attached: RoG team.jpg (1440x1787, 658K)

>teq and agl types

>Not bringing TEQ Beerus so the LR Beerus can heal like a bastard and kill everything

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-232909_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1480, 1.01M)

I mod so it doesn't matter

>bringing a vulnerable unit to an EZA event for muh damage

Defense is key, especially units that are good at attacking and defending but even some units that won't do shit for attack but can take any hit well are worth being on the team. Ones without a defensive boost or even worse a defense loss(like SS3 Gotenks/LR Broly) are a major risk despite their damage.

Hello my RoG twin.

Attached: UR_Metal_Coora_INT_HD.png (728x971, 1.47M)

You disgust me.

no really is there any pseudoRoG lead out there? I know about transsecual goku but RoG extreme units are probably a necessity. Then again it might be easier since these are not and never were major units.

Would you niggers near the top 1000 kindly stop so I can fucking sleep and get my orbs? Thank you

Alternatively I do have Boly movie STR God Vegeta, AGL SSB Goku (two dupes), AGL SSB Kaioken Goku (rainbowed), STR Zamasu, PHY Goku Black, and STR SSR Black but the AGL ones don't hit that hard and are disadvantaged in later parts of the EZA, STR Zamasu would only link well with Black and LR Black/Zamasu, and STR Zamasu's passive and SA only benefits the LR Black/Zamasu.

Int and Str types do extra damage regardless of affinity, just take him or a VB lead.

dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Defending_the_Sanctuary_West_Supreme_Kai
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Watchers_of_the_Cosmos_Supreme_Kai

The Kai/Buu story event had a TEQ Shin who dokkan'd into a TUR Kais whose a F2P ROG leader.

It requires you to focus on defense when building your team more than other content does. Characters who stun, have damage reduction, or heal somehow are really useful to include. Your Dokkan Mode can heal you and it makes your attack hit all of your enemies, so pay attention to the meter.

Attached: 1.jpg (719x995, 316K)

Attached: 2.jpg (731x991, 309K)

Attached: 3.jpg (750x1048, 362K)

For the AGL/TEQ/INT/STR/PHY stages for both Super and Extreme types, you need the 120% leaders, as well as a good mix of support, attack, defense, and healers. And a good bit of luck, timing when your best units do a dokkan attack, and the good mix of defense and attack healing items like Princess Snake, Android 8, Future Bulma, or damage reduction items like Whis, Icarus, and King Yema.

The category ones are much harder sans the peppy gals one. I've beaten Shadow Dragons but Realm of Gods, Hybrid Saiyans, Resurrected Warriors, and Majin Buu Saga remain beyond me.

you need to put giro on the place of str goten for my color autism please

Dokkyun!

Attached: Moametal Gimme Choco.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

They really need more "what-if" cards.

I just want my Super Saiyan Blue Oozaru Trunksdel

I know of them but their leaders are way too weak, don't have the agl nember anyway.

i need more Goku black what ifs
ssj goku black
heros merged zamasu

I hope that with Heroes coming to the west they go nuts on the heroes cards, destruction kings, super baby trunks, all the original characters are so rad

Attached: 69a.jpg (172x251, 66K)

Ok. Guess it. Will the new faja son EZA be easier, harder, or on par with the broly movie EZA.

>tfw under rank 100
i made my fucking quota

i can't handle smashing into 50 or less anymore. way too much time wasted.

depends on the weakness

whatchu mean gangrene weakness is already known

the difficulty of an eza insists entirely on the availability/strength of the units.
for me Eza str broly and teq cell were the hardest to beat level 30 of cause i simply didn't have the good leads for them

how much time left for tourney?

Easier there are a shit ton of great STR and INT RoG units and most people have rainbow UI Gokeks and LR VB

59 minutes

Oh good. I was worried I was about to run out of time at 29 million

and for the record, they did not extend to make up for the MAINTENANCE STARTING AT THE BEGINNING OF WORLD TOURNAMENT AND MAKING IT START 2 AND A HALF HOURS LATE
what the fuck was that stupid shit

oh i didn't see that it was rog
Ui goku
lr vg
str rose gb
all will do well i don't have lr beerus but he'd be good. so will lr zamasu just cause he heals.

oh and toppo jiren combo oh man that'd be nice

Does anybody actually use str beerus?
i think he needs an eza seems like an obvious one to follow up teq beerus's eza

Fuck that trash, this chad deserves to finally get a card.

Attached: Android_8.jpg (598x476, 34K)

>does anybody actually use a 3 year old non-dokkanfest unit

probably not

I still can't believe how useful an INT Paragus + EZA OG Broly rotation can be in the WT

What's Dokkan like?

I got him at 100% but I don't feel compelled to use him

Puzzle BObble

>>does anybody actually use a 3 year old non-dokkanfest unit

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-07.37.32.jpg (250x333, 42K)

turn based jrpg combat with budokai 2 overworld

Goku's the only one who didn't look right in "Super" form. Vegeta and especially Trunks looked really based. In my opinion, peak Trunks design.

I made it bros

>budokai 2 overworld
The boards are all automated and linear, it's practically soulless.

Why is everyone so happy about Vegeta when the numbers from the last transforming units show they are the weakest dokkanfest characters if they dont get to their final transformations which they almost never do

It might be hard for you to understand, but people enjoy summoning for characters they like.

Vegeta has a million cards

Because this one gets +atk% per ki orb?

People didn't exactly love Budokai 2(I did), it's similar enough to the "board game" type overworld used in it.

I'm not. I have SSBE Vegeta and he is a very boring unit, even if he transforms linked with himself. I would be more interested in a 170% attack lead. And yea, I have the Goku variant with a dupe and he's boring too. And I'm a Vegetafag.

>f2p
>own 5 gacha lr and 90% of the dokkanfest units
>hate the game itself and barely plays it
Yet on the gachas i really care i never fucking ever find anything usefull

For one, he's a genuine category leader. And he's already been calced out to be able to break 2 million attack as early as his first transformation.

So does Black, but the Int one got top grossing despite being underwhelming.

>own 5 gacha lr

which ones?

>More excited for the INT Super Vegeta than the Transforming Vegeta
These normal banner units they've been coming out with lately have been just really good.

Since literally no one has tried to make a /vg/ thread as far as most people know, here:

No one has because Dokkan discussion only happens the moment something big has dropped and during the biggest celebrations like the anniversary.
Otherwise there's literally nothing to talk about.

I just want the banner itself to be good since I just started playing last month and I need more good stuff.

when is the vegeta supposed to drop?

Frieza's heal every turn is really good and Goku is a decent tank

Damage isn't the only thing that matters

Just keep pulling until you get the Vegeta.
Never go too hard on regular dokkan fests, save mostly for big celebrations that have 3+1 multis and tickets, like the anniversary.

In 50 minutes.

Nice

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-00-39-29~2.png (1440x1717, 3.68M)

That's the one that's getting an EZA next week.
You can grab a dupe of him and the PHY Trunks with the coins we've been given at login.

Currently 127 people behind 50k, will I make it? Out of stamina and won't waste another stone.

>Phone sucks dick and sometimes Dokkan gets really slow
>10 minutes to get through Preliminary between using items, the fucking CPU running into each other instead of me and I never being able to move first
I hate this shit more each time I do it

Attached: 9BkjNCK.gif (500x270, 509K)

Attached: WT team.png (1080x1920, 2.17M)

>didn't pull a single SSR on the DB banner this tourney

Attached: 1460294637249.png (500x748, 618K)

Presuming I pull the Vegeta, I'll replace the STR Majin Vegeta, but I wonder if that new INT Super Vegeta will be good enough to get a spot on the team.

Attached: 20190318_014926.jpg (1080x1851, 1.83M)

frieza is the only one of the transform every turn units that's actually fun to use since his links don't change drastically and frieza's earlier forms aren't nearly as oversaturated as any of goku or vegeta's are
it doesn't help that those two have shit ass looking super attacks while frieza's are actually unique even if they're basic
also you're right about ssbe vegeta too, he's both underwhelming and doesn't even look cool to compensate, ssbe was fucking dogshit in the anime in the first place

>took me 3 WTs to pull my first SSR on the DB banner
>4 WTs later, I have all the SSRs from it, including the STR Kid Goku with all paths open

I mean thankfully none of them are all that great, but for collection purposes I understand.
Though I think I've used the INT Jackie Chun the most, the ability to seal supers is pretty useful at times.

Im doing vs extreme agi as my first, because I feel like my teq is by far my strongest.

Im using SSJ3 Angel goku lead, SSB Vegito, Vegito (candy), SSJ4 Gogeta, Gohan (Kid) for the heal, and Jaco for the stun. For a friend im either taking a LR Goku and Frieza or another SSJ4 Gogeta

meesteh spakkle

The only ones that are still any good are int King Piccolo and Jackie Chun.

I just barely pulled my first WT SSR

Attached: capture.png (753x916, 1.79M)

Vegeta fucking when

34 mins

The Rage Vegeta event is coming back.
Remember to farm the LR Beerus medals, don't make the same fuckup 90% of those who pulled LR Beerus on the NY banner did.

>went from dupeless to 3 dupe Jackie Chun this banner

What the fuck

>Missing under 1k points out of the final reward
>Only 10 sta left, had to pop another stone for Finals
At least it's fucking over

Attached: 1550168376660.png (978x937, 625K)

What are the chances of the Vegeta banner having 3+1?

I pulled 4 STR Kid Gokus in the previous WT.

He won't.

My box

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-225658_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x1920, 2.15M)

Why do they even drop the banners at this time. For me it doesn't matter, but wouldn't it be best from a business perspective sometime in the afternoon in America where most of Europeans would be able to catch it right before sleep as well?

The rest.

It's such a massive bummer that they stuck all of the WT units with F2P potential system buffs.
None of them would be overpowered with that additional +2000 stats, but they might be at least usable. (The exceptions being TEQ SSJ2 Gohan, AGL Bardock of course)

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-015727.jpg (1080x1920, 1.78M)

>pulled my 2nd and 3rd dupes for STR Piccolo which I didn't want and that's it
>meanwhile still no Teq Demon King Piccolo after playing the game 3 years

Attached: 1539693221675.jpg (371x353, 21K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-230059_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x1920, 2.19M)

Because they're trying to have it be simultaneous with the JP launch time, and this is the usual time JP banners drop, more or less. (JP usually is around 4am EST, so a bit earlier than usual)

Because everytime they do do that it crashes the game with no survivors. They tried it with 2nd anniversary and Int Gogeta + Str Janemba and it ended terrible for everybody.

OK so easy first step is NEVER take the Gogeta friend, he only gives a trash 50% to your non-Fusion units.

Take the Jaco and Gohan off the team, utility isn't enough when they get fucking ruined by any attacks. You'll want to rely on healing items that buff defense like princess snake or Eighter, and just try to take less damage that needs healing. In their place I'd take the EZA Blue Vegeta and TEQ Tien, the former is a pretty solid unit and the latter is a huge benefit to your friend LR Goku and Frieza. The usual item loadout for SBR is Eighter, Princess Snake, Whis, and either ghost usher or nurse Chi-Chi. You want items that let you defend better.

Well, if it's some consolation, there's a new and far better Demon King Piccolo in the form of the STR one on JP.

Also consider investing in the TEQ 18 if you have dupes for her, she's fantastic as both a tank and orb changer.

Bardock is pretty bad too just for how many better options there are. All the recent WT units and rebirths are good enough to get past the buffs at least.

How's this team? I used this for WT

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-010911_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1480, 1.01M)

Pretty sure the banners always release at this time, which are 99% of the time not concurrent with JP.

That should be something they can handle by now. Even if they use maintenance and let people in waves. It's a lot more hype that way.

pretty good, I'd have dropped the coolers for Jaco and Chiaotzu

I'd trade in the last 3 for supports if you got them. Then again I opt for Turles instead of NuBroly so that I get a boost for all extreme units 50%.

My thing was if the coolers were on rotation their adl supers with whatever 3rd unit killed all 6 enemies.

Swap out Janemba and Cooler for Jaco and chiaotzu, Frieza for LR Ginyu, and LR Cooler for another support.

I will switch over to this thank you!

I only recently got her, but i am finding out shes really good

Who
>Didn't get Gohan, but happy with Tien
Here?

Attached: 1551042786859.jpg (560x560, 60K)

wow thx dokkan dev

Banner is live on JP, apparently.

lil bros strike again

Str Super Saiyan 4 Goku is finally gonna have a 150 category lead bros I’m so happy

Attached: 82AD5CD4-93C3-4A35-A16B-ACCEE65FFAB0.jpg (320x512, 84K)

Will have 3 dupe gohan :\

Can someone rate my team? I don't have a pic but I ran the WT with

>PHY NuBroly
>EZA OG Broly
>AGL Base Broly
>INT Paragus + Broly
>AGL Turles
>INT Meta Cooler

Attached: 4ji7ud8hltm21.jpg (1440x2960, 3.69M)

Where's Turles

Attached: 1526394383383.jpg (250x141, 5K)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR WHHHHHHHHEN?

Who deserves a second dupe more, Vegeta or Trunks?

Nope fuck this banner. Gonna hit Kid Goku up again and wait for Cooler on GBL.

>PHY NuBroly
Instant 10/10 don't need to read anything else.

>teq SS4 Goku
ok this is epic

FIRST MULTI VEGITO ANIMATION NIGGAS

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-022334.jpg (1055x1321, 1.18M)

Better be the same on Global

Banner?

Good team. Got supports that go under the leader skill too. You should trade AGL Broly for the f2p PHY G Frieza though and then you're set.

>ss4 gogeta

God dammit I have him rainbowed, going to get a dupe, I just know it

I'm just hoping I pull good immediately so I can go back to pull the LR banner.

It's supposed to take about 100 runs to get all the medals. On average you get 7.7 medals. They're not gonna move off that 777 bullshit.

Is he good?

>It's another SS4 Gogeta episode
It's Omega all over again. Fuck off with this bullshit.

h*ck yes

Don't do this, Base Broly is super good. Trade Paragus + Broly for Frieza because Paragus isn't on PHY Broly's team (MB/Full Power)

Anyone?

>1 Burger time
>Need to do something at 6
>Can't sleep until I start pulling the new banner

Attached: IMG_0505.jpg (1073x734, 116K)

BANNER HAS DISCOUNTS ON GLOBAL

DISCOUNTS ON GLOBAL
JP BTFOOOO

OH MY GOD VEGETABROS

Attached: 73608071C39F1408D4A83120C15A40260F460A99.gif (602x338, 1.68M)

>Trade Paragus + Broly for Frieza because Paragus isn't on PHY Broly's team
That's true, forgot about that but it's been working for him and boosts the AoEs so it doesn't really matter. I've shilled for AGL Broly a lot but he's not really a factor in WT, I guess if he gives at least 2 ki to LR and TUR STR Broly then that's fine.

is the androids LR any good? I just started playing 20 days ago

>got him on the first pull

false alarm
only first multi is discounted lel

The AGL one from the Friend summons?
Not really, they're decent I suppose on an Android Category team, but you won't really use them anywhere else.

W H A T

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-23-34-10.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

I GOT SHAFTED SO FUCKING HARD BROS, I'M SHAKING

They're solid under a good lead when maxed out.

Ngl my dick got hard

Attached: IMG_20190317_113518.jpg (900x751, 696K)

What?
Seems like a normal meh multi. At least Toppo is a decent support.

I have the vegeta and trunks units that are getting their EZAs
Should I trade in for 1 dupe for both, or go for 2 for only one of them?

>pulled two DB fusions units in one multi
Did I just waste all of my luck?

Toppo rainbow'd already. This is #6

Nice, that Lord Slug is OP.
Feel free to sell that Vegeta, get some zeni to dokkan that Slug.

Fuck vegeta, i really want that FP SS4 goku

>first pull
>Vegito animation
>got SS4 Gogeta
>SSJ3 Bardock
>the shitty Int Blue Vegeta
>and fucking Chiaoman
What the fuck is a Chiaoman and why was he my last pull?

>last summon is Goku and Krillen plus rainbow screen crack
>it's for 3 trash unfeatured SSRs
Welp that's 250 stones down the drain. At least I got my first Bardock and finally got dupes for SSJ4 whose been dupeless for a year.

Attached: 1536753321131.png (720x1280, 1.48M)

Oof, my sympathies then man.

>gacha game
KILL
YOURSELVES

Very nice. Now I can rainbow him and put him Realm of-- or maybe Movie He-- or eventually Goku's Lin-- Even if he is completely useless and there are way better cards with the same name. I am very grateful that I was allowed to recieve an SSR on this night.

Attached: 20190318_023505.jpg (1061x1715, 1.47M)

Is Slug actually good? I have him with a dupe and never got the opportunity to use him past a couple of sbr attempts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-023931_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1071x686, 672K)

>R fakeout into another fucking SSJ4 Gogeta
>next pull is Vegeta

Attached: capture.png (1440x2560, 3.91M)

yeap, this
I'll wait till tomorrow to do my next 2 multis

KILL YOURSELF GACHAFAG

>no 3+1
Guess I'm saving for Golden Week.

Attached: 018.gif (200x149, 314K)

Welp, time to do Battlefield so I can get another shot at Vegeta

>300 stones
>1 FP SSJ4 Goku
>1 SSJ4 Gogeta
>0 Vegeta
I'll take what I can get, but I shouldn't be surprised. I have the absolute worst luck for pulling the featured DF unit, every single time.

KILL YOURSELF GACHAFAG

>just giving out Trunks and Vegeta for free with the Crests
Why don't they do this for every EZA of old ass units like that?

Thanks for the bump, these threads die quickly.

Pretty much the best unit in the game. You can safely baba every other unit you have, and just solo events with him.

Stay mad.

KILL YOURSELF GACHAFAG

saiyan day apparently is better than xmas and anniversary.

They did it with the Family Kamehameha units.

Only got shit and no more stones

See you next time Goku...

>Only 3 SSRs in 3 multies were SS Kid Trunks, Kid Buu, and Ranger 17

Attached: 1545151707434.jpg (810x634, 81K)

crests on begita or trunksu?

Slugger, you missed out on ss4 AGAIN?

>5 multis
>2 ss4 gogetas who I already had rainbowed
i'm mad

Optimal on Giants which will be a TEAM once Meta assed Coora and LR Baby Vegeta come out.

Gacha shit doesn't deserve a thread lummox.

>Kid Goku banner sucks out all the stones I'd been hoarding
>never got him
>one multi on Vegeta's banner since Full Power and SS3 are the last categories I need
>get my last dupe of aoe Piccolo
Should I just go into hibernation with this game? There's practically nothing else left for me to do.

3 multis and 3 common ssrs.
I swear after the guaranteed lr banner I have gotten 0 dokkan exclusives

One of each, there's only one dupe available for each anyway. I guess they'll give us two more crests for those.

I think I can make an optimal Giants team, but I have no reason to ever run it.

>gachashit
cringe

They won't, otherwise they'd have more than 2 copies available for each.

>SSGSS animation
>rainbow text
>4 trash SSRs

This should not be allowed :(

>free bumps to keep topic alive
based

should i use all my stones on this or save? i have 300

If you’re in JP use some
If you’re in GBL, don’t, wait for the anniversary

First multi and I got the Vegeta. 300 stones on both Goku and Frieza banners back then and I got shit.
This fucking game

Attached: 1520528454997.gif (500x300, 352K)

Pulled the numovie teqss(g) goku
Not the most thrilled but my super teq team could use him

>Trap banner

Got LR Goku from two multis; stop being a lucklet

Attached: Goku-san.png (848x936, 508K)

>see it’s one summon for 30 stones and think why not
>get trunks and goten
>ssj3 Goku
>pull both new vegetas

One of the luckiest summons I’ve ever had
I do want another dupe for each but I should save

Attached: 9B6079E1-724A-4ABA-99FE-48FC6E33B64F.jpg (1242x1488, 2.71M)

I got him in 80. Redemption for not pulling AGL gogeta as far as I'm concerned

I already got the eza trunks with one dupe and a dupeless ssb vegeta, I think I'll use both coins on vegeta.

>Uses 30 stones
>Get AGL Broly

I guess it wasn’t that bad... right guys?

I mean AGL Broly is one of the best non-DF TUR in the game, so at least it's a good unit to pull.

Overall, a great haul. 4 summons.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-030427_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 2.29M)

>Was missing exactly 2 dupes for the TEQ SSGSS Vegeta
>Already had a rainbow'd Trunks
Thanks free coins, I'll definitely take it.

>Keeping shitty fucking Raditz to the detriment of BROLYBOIS

Attached: Brain.jpg (250x250, 44K)

very good
and a must for the shadow dragon category

Why is hybrid saiyan so fucked holy shit

one day i hope all gacha games can co-exist in a single thread

Attached: 1481759368888.jpg (799x599, 128K)

FINALLY FUCKING LR BEERUS AHHHHH

What is the point of this game?

when will datruth go live?

Vegeta still GOAT

Attached: Super Vegeta.jpg (259x194, 9K)

agl broly is incredible after he's EZA'd

to summon for characters you like in the anime/manga known as dragon ball and to use the summoned characters to create a team of 6 to beat different events

>Struggled through the SD category SBR a few months ago without Omega, or FPSSJ4 Goku
>Had to rainbow that SR SSJ2 Goku that dokkans into SSJ3 just to barely beat it
>Pull Omega on the DB Goku banner
>Pull FPSSJ4 on this one

I mean cool, could have used these guys earlier, but cool.

only if it's yu yu hakusho

same but the opposite
feels good

Attached: 1539932128740.png (1280x720, 697K)

>was going to skip but discount multi
>get the leader to my dream team
Not bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-024655~2.png (1440x1367, 2.14M)

what about duel links and bleach brave souls

He's out of town and probably won't stream

EVERY FUCKING BANNER I GET SHAFTED

I agree that this is also Vegeta's best design but I should have clarified I meant "bulk" status. Ignore the dude on the bottom left, this was the first image I saw that showed both Vegeta and Trunks together in that state.

Attached: 1545271563376.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

>Pulled my first Goku this banner too
>Completely forgot he was a category leader
I just... forgot somehow? I could never pull and it's been so long that I completely forgot what category he even ran.

>Tfw have no agl stunning units for new battlefield

I got Teq SSJ4 Goku and the new Int Vegeta. Super happy about the former, but I'm not sure what to do with Int Vegeta.

no thx
I think there is a shonen jump gacha with all these ips in it though jp exclusive

There are also other db gachas we don't cover in these threads, like the browser game Buccigiri or some shit.

The Int Vegeta actually fits on the SSJ4 Goku's category.
He's a really solid unit, another in the recent line of stellar non-DF units they've been throwing out. Can get up to and over 2mil when rainbow'd free crits against Android units, etc.

jumputi heroes is the name and dang desu i think these threads should be converted to gacha generals

>when rainbow'd
Should I try another 50 stones for the Phy Vegeta and possible dupes for Int Vegeta? I was thinking on saving my stones for the coin banners whenever those hit Global.

It's never really worth it chasing dupes, unless you have stones/money to burn.
If you're happy without the PHY Vegeta, then save, if you really need him, summon.

Really don't think I do since I also got the LR Goku from the current LR banner and think my full power team is all set now. Thanks for the advice!

the new int vegeta is really good
was checking out some showcases with him
youtube.com/watch?v=GMvyP950z7o

Based. Got Vegeta on my 3rd multi.

>Have nearly every other fucking Cat leader except for Bardock
>2 multi pulls so far for fucking PHY SSJ1 Gotenks and PHY Kaoiken Goku

NEVER
EVER

Attached: I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA.gif (450x338, 1010K)

>Get SSG animation
>Hopeful.jpeg
>Get this
Kill me

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-022323.png (720x1280, 1.28M)

Try it in /vg/, but expect for dokkan to overshadow it anyway. I mean we don't even talk about DB Legends in here which is totally free game for discussion here.

Nice my first ss3 Bardock dupe. Too bad ss4 Gogeta is rainbow.

nah /vg/ would just make it worse

Imagine not having AGL Mai

Attached: 1551605760005.jpg (512x564, 41K)

SSJ3 Vegeta is one of the best tanks, he's a fucking brick wall.

>tfw have 500 stones but know you should save them all for the anniversary
this is hard bros...

What you're asking for is a literal general though. These are offhand Dokkan threads when something's going on.

3 mutlis and the only featured I got was FP SS4 Goku, who has been my most wanted since he came out on JP. So I'm happy
I'll keep trying for Vegeta and Bardock though

Between the movie banner and this one i dropped 1500 stones and havent pulled a single featured unit im done with this crap I'm gonna main girls frontline.

Attached: f6576bd.jpg (2048x784, 305K)

Dis Nigga from DB WT summons has a 50% chance to stun and AGL
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Forged_in_Heaven_Goku

no i'm asking for a general discussion of all gacha games on these threads because there is a lot of gachashit that's too unpopular to have it's own thread

But this thread is for Dokkan famo, mashing all those together is a general. I wasn't being rude when I suggested /vg/, Dokkan can't survive there on its own either, you should talk with the thread creator of the one who made the /vg/ thread.

nah i know you weren't being rude no worries it's just a sad day to see all those other gachafags missing out on discussions

just do the discount summon
if you don't get him, just know you'll get him in the future

if that unit ever gets an awakening, he'll be a monster...

I mean Dokkan is one of the most popular gachas in the world. Like I said, even Legends barely gets discussed here. Interest in other gachas are definitely even lower here.

Legends is trash, when popping bubbles is more enjoyable than your fighting system you've got a big problem

I don't agree with that, I just think that it's too ambitious for a phone game, while Dokkan is something you can do in the background and not have to pay full attention/can turn away whenever you want, as a phone game should be.

Anyone unable to post images with clover?

>pulled the UFPSS4 I needed first multi
>now I can run an optimal Goku's familiy team
YESSS fuck vegeta and the rest of that shitty banner, save for golden week

Attached: D1qBFwdW0AAGK6a.jpg (497x280, 44K)

Yep

>Get the new transforming Vegeta
>still feel empty inside
Dang

What unit did you REALLY want user?

That's what depression does to you!

Attached: 1526233682704.png (424x707, 536K)

>What unit did you REALLY want user?
I want many things because I'm hoping they'll make me feel good.

got str chi chi dupe int mai dupe and super buu dupe I quit im so over this shit

>get new transforming Vegeta
>Vegeta will still never be my tsundere daddy

Attached: 1538708712583.gif (500x272, 1.17M)

You gotta war up to it, I pulled LR vegito and felt nothing, pulled LR SS4 goku and rolled on the floor.
Think of the teams you want to run/sbr you want to beat and being low on stones is dope multiplier

>pulled bardock and transforming veggie in 400 stones
>still have 550 for golden week
Not bad. Also pulled a cheeky TEQ Tapion.

Attached: j7AXPpo.gif (500x213, 380K)

>golden week
What are the chances Blue Gogeta or dbs Broly come back?

This soon?
Almost none.

Gogeta and Broly are the Vegito Blue and STR Rose Black of 2019, I don't think they'll come back until the 300 million download celebration.

>do Discount multi on Vegeta banner
>get my final SSJ4 Gogeta dupe
>also get a useless STR GodGeta dupe
Seeing as the most SSRs I got from the movie banners were that Vegeta, I'm pretty fucking pissed seeing him now

You are right, vegito and rose took more than 5 months to return, maybe int goku black and metal cooler plus a new villain

I get more excited about a card I'm specifically going for especially if I've been chasing it a while. I've had LRs unexpectedly drop for me and for some reason wasn't really excited, although pleased.

I also kind of feel like I'm happier about getting the first dupe than the card itself.

lr caulifla and kale when

>no female dokkan fests

tatabana 2020

Japan tends to get an LR along with the latest dokkan fest they have, so maybe when they get TEQ Hit.

Fuck off to /vg/ you retarded idiot.

>have characters I want to use
>the events with their medals are not available

Attached: 1487795794798.jpg (500x404, 20K)

use keys?

If they are from dokkan events, just wait until the day of the week they come.
Not worth using keys on that.
If it's a story element, use them tho, it's what they are for.

>keys
You mean those things that are very unreliable to get?

What are you saving them for?
That's precisely what they are for, to get stuff when events are not available.
Read, this tho

They have no use other than that you should be swimming in the if you are in JP

After months of garbage pulls, I finally did it.

Attached: EB1246B0-579A-4918-AA86-756F418DE458.jpg (1536x2048, 1.4M)

>best 2 units in the same summon
You poopyhead

>tfw babba'd three teq vegetas because he was garbage before the eza
I already have the phy trunks rainbowed, but it hurts knowing that I could have a rainbow teq vegeta too

I got my transforming Vegeta and I'm currently grinding medals for him to dokkan. Any suggestions for who I should put on my pure saiyans team?
Currently, I chose giant form Turles and giant form GT Goku, EZA agl Broly, UI Goku, and SSJ3 teq Goku.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-041654_Dokkan_Battle.jpg (540x1110, 306K)

lr vegeta is a duh, broly is super strong if you don't mind shit defense, just shouldn't use him in sbr but he's ok for everything else

Transforming Vegeta + UI Goku
Transforming Vegeta + agl Broly
kale and the coat units
Would be the most consistent considering you want vegeta to be transforming each turn and he doesn't have OiaF for the ss3s until turn 7

lol no

??? unless his GA turles/ss3 broly has a lot of dupes i don't see the point in running units that don't link with the leader

cuz u gay niggy

That GA Goku is fully maxed out and that Turles is just one away from being maxed out. I thought they would have linked well but I guess not. Is there a website where I can check how well units link up together?

who cares about links you twinks, when you got an lr then that vegeta will move to floater if he doesn't link, he doesn't have to be in both main rotations

If you really want to run the goku try a bridge unit that share PfB with transforming vegeta and Over in a flash with the floating ss3 units
Something like
T Vegeta + UI Goku
T Vegeta + Super saiyan kaioken Goku
then run GT str goku teq angel goku and LR majin vegeta as floaters
>Is there a website where I can check how well units link up together?
dokkanbattlebuilder.com/japan/card/1vy01

Team damage > single unit damage
You would be right if his majin vegeta had dupes

>got two Super Vegetas
>not transforming Vegeta
at least he can be used on Brolys team

Attached: 1550676732791.jpg (428x428, 94K)

>Team damage > single unit damage
And your damage will be weak as shit with the team you constructed, f2ps, one of the best supports dropped, vegeta himself isn't all that in terms of power.

I'm not dying to use them. I just wish I could use them since they were pretty good for my old budget giant team. I still wish I could use my rainbowed super baby 2 again. I loved watching him combo into another SA.
And thanks for the link!

no it won't since the 3 units will be able to super every rotation and those f2p units are at 100% meaining they get bigger effective damage boost and crit and additional a lot
>one of the best supports dropped,
if anything the chance to transforms kills your apt

basically the team I could have had on japan when i rerolled if that fucking gopunks shit actaully dropped

Is there a way to fit this app on the s8? Weird it doesn't automatically support it still

>new EZA SSB Vegeta and rage vegeta rotation
I never dropped SSBE out af team so fast, LR levels of counter damage

>have every single STR and AGL dokkan fest
How about you anons?

Attached: outdated.jpg (430x556, 64K)

How many dupes on those two?
I have the Vegeta with two and Trunks with one.

I have every Extreme PHY, Super AGL, Super STR and Extreme TEQ that are available on global

Had 3 dupes in vegeta so I picked 2 trunks and got him to 79%

going off by this the next dokkan fest should be super teq

Got transforming geta took like 230 stones though

>copy vegeta lowers 50% attack when facing vegeta's family
Extreme SBR killer card desu

Since global wanted Hit and got him, I'm thinking both of them will get dual dokkan fest later on JP.
Pretty sure Akatsuki already had the card ideas for all three back when they started the voting.

Yeah probably, like how the LR election has units that showed up on it being released

Quick question. I've started to play the game again and I've already beaten ss3 goku EZA to awaken my agl one. How do I get the medals to awaken my str one?

You have to click on lvl then select the stage that gives you the desired medals

>Not wanting to summon until coins are on GLB
>Banner actually has tons of leaders I really need
>Discount on first multi
>Still not going to summon
>Get fucked by rng while fighting zamasu on battlefield
>Do a rage multi
>Run off with SS3 Bardock into the sunset
Get out fucking played you healing skrillex mofo

Attached: 1552832971017.jpg (329x375, 62K)

Só I have to basically play it again from the start.

I also did a sumong and gor 3ssr. Sadly none of them were from the banner besides maybe the fusion of goku and broly.

530 stones wasted :(

Nah you run stage 30 25 20 and 10 a couple of times each, costs stamina though

>got completely shafted by Broly
>do 3 multis on Vegeta banner
>get 2 SSJ3 Bardocks, 1 PHY Vegeta, and 2 INT Super Vegetas
Thanks Vegeta, I always knew I liked you more then Broly. Now to save up for Kid Goku.

Attached: 329194.png (344x349, 216K)

>gachashit

The mods should keep deleting your threads.

100 stones left
still missing is the PHY transforming vegeta
should I chase him or go for a chance at kid goku and str super buu?
have everything else on both banners

What is it going to done during April fools? Are we getting a new yamcha event?

>remembered that I baba'd or sold my saibamen
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1543425996280.jpg (883x835, 381K)

Should have stopped after I got PHY vegeta but I really really fucking want the teq full power ssj4 goku still cant fucking cant get him. Would also have liked a 3rd dupe for bardock. But nope 1 vegeta and not a single other good card in 500 stones

>chiaoman and janembuu in the same multi
It's too bad they'll never get an awakening

These are the phy Majin buu saga characters I have. Will I be able to beat adult Gohan EZA if awaken everyone here except maybe the videl and Gohan lr? That one will probably take a while.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-090023.png (720x1280, 1.27M)

probably not lr saiyaman is really good for survivablity

The Videl and Gohan LR would be really helpful, they got me through it. But yeah, with the Gotenks you should be fine, and the other PHY dudes should be helpful too.

Guess I'll go for them during the weekend then.

250 stones down the drain for ssj3 Vegeta and a bunch of unfeatured units with Kefla being the best one
never change, Dokkan

Strongest team in the game.

Attached: gokek.png (1440x1777, 3.5M)

>1 run away from finishing the medal grind to awaken SS3 Bardock
>Angel Golden Frieza friends run out
>mfw

Attached: nani freeza.png (443x492, 285K)

>150 stones
>two INT SSB Vegetas
>one AGL Bojack
>one AGL Golden Freeza (not angel)
It hurts. But at least Bojack and SSB Vegeta now have two dupes.

3 rolls
2 ss3 bardock
1 fp ss4 goku
Didn't gave them before so I guess i did good. Not rolling anymore because the only units i need now are the new vegetas. Not worth the low chance

>TFW pulled transforming Vegeta and Ssj3 Bardock with my saved up stones
Who else /made it/?

Int goku black and future gohan are the only category leaders that are not up i'm missing.
Currently chasing kid goku and str buu

Same but Trans Vegeta and Full Super Power Saiyan Four Super Goku Saiyan Power

All STR and only missing one or two from most of the others.

Fucking Bardock and Super 17 NEVER EVER

>everything except that SSJ4 Goku card on Global

Saving all my stones for this fucking anniversary

Attached: Very Hard.jpg (218x231, 6K)

LR STR OG Broly is better than PHY Nu Broly because he always gets a guaranteed additional super attack built into his SA. Even better if you get his 18+ ki SA, you can just use that on an AGL unit and then have the AoE damage on the follow up guaranteed 12 ki SA finish off everyone else.

Rainbow his non-dokkan version then.

I have it worse.

>first multi on discount is Hercule riding Buu
>SS2 animation + rainbow text
>INT SSB Vegeta + AGL Boujack
>second multi is Vegeta + Buu
>Get Super Vegito animation
>another INT SSB Vegeta + INT Golden Freeza
Kill me.

I'm missing a lot of 2015-2016 cards.
free blue stone when?

STR GT SS3 Vegeta is better in my eyes. That Z SS3 Vegeta is great but after 7 turns his damage reduction is shit, while the GT version can keep spamming up his def with his SA.

>blow all my stones on the new banner
>best roll was ssj4 gogeta
a-at least i'm almost done with the prime battle grind..

SS3 is literally the only animation I trust. It got me Blue Gogeta as well as SS3 Bardock.
Everything else always gives me trash, I've no joke gotten better units off 2 randoms then I have from Vegito

Attached: 1512465733860.jpg (1600x1230, 628K)

If your battle is taking 7 turns, you're fucking up

With his EZA though hes without a doubt better

>LR SS4 Goku is the better unit
>also don't have LR Vegito
>pulled Transforming Vegeta so now I have to get the Vegeta family leader
>his banner also have Turles
>already have LR Gogeta with a dupe
what do lads?

It can be anything.
SSJ2 gave me LR Goku and Frieza.

On PHY Kid Buu's Extreme-Z battle, STR GT SS3 Vegeta takes no damage even from his SA under double STR SS4 Gokus. He's better in my eyes.

Pull on LR SSJ4 Goku's and buy Turles with the red coins.

yeah, ss2 is just AT LEAST SR guaranteed. Can always be something higher. 3 is AT LEAST SSR. God is AT LEAST 3xSSR. Vegito and Hercule are Exclusive unit or LR. LR if Vegito's Blue

Tell me a category team that is more fun or satisfying to play with that's better than Movie Bosses or Resurrected Warriors. Oh wait you can't.

Yeah, but in that EZA he has both category and type advantage.

Time Travelers and Full Power

Pure saiyans because it has like 60% of the units in the game.
That said Movie Bosses > Resurrected Warriors.

So does Z STR SS3 Vegeta. He takes less damage but his links are worse, and he's mainly there just to tank while the GT version can tank as well and hit hard.

I PULLED BOTH THE NEW VEGETAS
I decided to stop being a lucklet

>Time Travelers
Its trash.
>Pure Saiyans
Plebeian trash.

Movie Heroes is tons of fun.
>3 units that are effective against all types
>4 if Lr Gogeta transforms
>Even if he doesn't, you'll still see Blue Gogeta transform most of the time
>All of them after rainbow orbs
>Tons of rainbow orb changers to choose from
It's great

Attached: 1551122641698.jpg (1061x1098, 168K)

Pure Saiyans are pretty boring.

>90% of the SAs are just some boring variation of Spirit Bomb, Kamehame Ha, or Final Flash

Full power, Goku's familiy

pure saiyan suck, Full power on the other hand has become pretty damn good

>transformation Vegeta
>best leader skill
>dual leader skill
>attacks are unique instead of rehashed from Rs and F2P cards
>not only he doesn't lose defense, but actually gains it with each transformation and increases it even more with each super attack
>nuker on top of that to make even more damage

lmao get fucked cuckarot and kekza

Attached: 1528924005134.png (761x431, 347K)

>Goku Lineage
See Freeza also heals every turn and Goku is a tank.

>no SSBE Vegeta
>pull transformation Vegeta, hyped to finally make a pure saiyans team
>realize him and LR SSJ Vegeta have the same name
>two weaks farming two copies of him and now I can't even try him until the anniversary, and only if I pull LR SSJ4 Vegeta

Attached: 1524550944699.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>just get used to the new category order on JP (release order)
>they change it again

fucking nips

Attached: 1483787272843.png (621x579, 483K)

>Finally get Bardock
>Realize I don't have the Lr
>Realize half the category is jp exclusive
Well, this sucks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-14-09-36_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww_1552918198218.jpg (720x809, 246K)

Both AGL Goku and TEQ Freeza hit harder and do more for their team though. Though I do like how with their dokkan events, Vegeta's is five stages. I wish more were like that.

We're getting the DBH stuff in April since its confirmed the game is coming to the West for Dokkan. So that means SS3 Category in global will get Time Patrol/Xenoverse SS3 Goku, Time Patrol/Xenoverse SS3 Vegeta, Mirai, new Towa, etc...

maybe learn to read?

Attached: 1551905169077.png (473x325, 234K)

I have the LR and even it's not that good.
The problem with LR SSJ3 Goku is that it's hard as hell to make him launch is 18 ki SA, and his 12 ki one hits for only 600k unless he crits.
He's better off in Full Power, at least there there's some support units you can put that benefit from FPSSJ4's leader skill, or you can use TEQ 18 in the team for orb changing.

>>best leader skill
150%
Lr goku and freeza is not in his category
>>dual leader skill
only boosts pure saiyans
>>attacks are unique instead of rehashed from Rs and F2P cards
uniquely lr baby tier, kid goku shits on him
>>not only he doesn't lose defense, but actually gains it with each transformation and increases it even more with each super attack
He doesn't gain attack on SA, he needs that def because he lacks healing and damage reduction
>>nuker on top of that to make even more damage
somehow they still keep pumping out cards that generate less damage than AGL SV

I was comparing him with the transforming Goku and transforming Frieza.

Attached: here ya go.png (720x1600, 1.21M)

I've got a rainbow AGL SS3 Goku and he is an absolute weapon. Nearly always supers twice and crits for 2 mil+

n-no you delete this right now

Attached: jobber.png (960x717, 1.16M)

>somehow they still keep pumping out cards that generate less damage than AGL SV
What damage?
AGL SV makes 500k in potara.
You'd need like 6 or 7 counters to outdamage PHY Vegeta.

even with the LR the category dies to any dokkan event that lowers defense.
Death sentence in SBR

>Japs get icons on their list

Get absolutely fucked

Attached: Angry reacts only.jpg (720x537, 39K)

Is this iteration in alphabetical order?

Isn't that a mod?

counters have a hidden 3x multiplier
2,5 counters average is more than enough plus he buffs allies

It's a photoshop or a mod

Current JP order

What's the problem?
we are talking about a game on a video games board
fuck off faggot

Got shit. Uninstalled. Fuck this game.

I like trunks for support on hybrid sayians but vegeta is better overall.

jp hit top grossing

>haven't pulled a single featured SSR in 8 months

Attached: toa.jpg (651x755, 390K)