SMTV for PS4

SMTV for PS4
Persona 5 for Switch

Why does this anger Yea Forums?

Attached: shin-megami-tensei-v-1.jpg (1152x1224, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77364654
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74863477
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76836489
neogaf.com/threads/rumor-persona-5-spinoff-or-revision-on-the-way-p5r.1414069/
neogaf.com/threads/do-you-think-there-will-be-a-portable-version-of-persona-5-at-some-point.1357827/
neogaf.com/threads/persona-5-announced-for-switch.1452973/
neogaf.com/threads/whos-getting-persona-5-on-switch-assuming-it-comes-for-it.1328354/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It only angers Sonyfriends.
Also Persona sucks.

>on thing is for console a
>parallel is for console b
what a fucking retarded question i cant even believe you wasted a fucking thread for this you fucking brain dead numskull

It only angers Nintenbros.

In the case of Persona 5 its because of brand warriors who aren't invested in the game but don't want to see it anywhere else.
For SMTV no one is angered by the idea as much as they know the chances are slim.

lol

SMT is going 3d again, that mean we might see certain demons in 3d, like Tiamat

Is this another shitty thread based on rumors? can you just gas yourself already. its not that i don't want it to happen because i'm a PC fag and wouldn't buy a switch anyway its that these threads seem retarded arguing based on rumors.

Because it's not happening
This shit is brought up only by brand loyal newfags who've never played SMT/Persona before 4
If you aren't an idort, or at least have a PC that can run emulators, you are retarded

Honestly this is still the funniest shitposting around these series.
It brings people who care so much about this kinda thing to their knees
>HA HA WE GOT THIS GAME FUCK YOU
>WHAT YOU GOT SOMETHING TO? WE DONT WANT IT ANYWAY

Attached: Atlus-Collaboration-FE-Costumes-21.jpg (319x640, 20K)

>Is this another shitty thread based on rumors
It's a console war/cover our assets thread.

Yea Forums doesn’t own both a switch AND a ps4? What is wrong with you? Literally brain damage

Most of Yea Forums only owns a ps4.

You left out PC.

Wait one fucking minute, I remember after Joker reveal for Smash Bros, some dick head try attack Xenoblade 2 and act cocky about it, yet that shit ended in a day. Where are those fuckers now?

Most of Yea Forums only owns a switch.

Because 3rd party exclusivity is anti-consumerist bullshit propagated by Jewish as fuck console companies.

They went on to treat Persona 5 like the black child of the series because the mere thought of it being ported angered them.
Then they later went back to it after P5r happened.

It better not do.
I bought a switch for SMTV

i feel terribly sorry for most of Yea Forums.

>not having both

PC doesn't fit into his Sony v Nintendo narrative.

seethe
this, no one cares about SMT V while P5 is portbegged daily
>inb4 falseflag compilation

It's not like the Switch version disappears if it comes out on PS4.

>implying they have the money to do so
Modern Yea Forums only cares for the ps4 because that's what their parents bought.

>nobody really seems to want SMT on the Vita when it's on the DS and 3DS for years
>gets a console game
>"it should come to PS4!"

Attached: blowme.png (429x561, 362K)

But the question is why does it anger Yea Forums that both games are rumored to be multiplat.

>implying they have the money to do so
Modern Yea Forums only cares for the Switch because that's what their parents bought.

I wanted it on the Vita

There was quite a bit of whining that 4 wasn't on vita.

now compare that with the sheer number of switchfag portbegging

No one gets angry about the idea of SMTV going to the ps4. More than anything they're angry about the lack of news on the game itself.

>nobody really seems to want SMT on the Vita when it's on the DS and 3DS for years

But people asked for vita port.

Attached: 1533701961874.jpg (254x294, 28K)

And both for PC.
Exclusively on the Epic Store

The Switch portbegging is a pebble in the ocean of Sonyfag tears.

It would be the ultimate bro handshake between consoles and everyone should welcome it

None of those even COMPARE to the salty SEETHING tears of you xboxfags.

They'll both be emulatable on PC by 2020

It's unironically a pretty great game
I feel bad for all the angsty idol hating anons

It really wouldn't.
Remember when everyone started calling Disgaea and Crash shit when it came to Switch?
It would just be another game added to the blacklist that we can't talk about for several years.

>ps4
it's not worth the money just for one game and one dlc for another game that can be played on psnow

The true face of sonyfags.
They hate anyone that isn't Sony and will create boogeymen when needed.

i didn't get it because it was censored and by the time emulation and piracy were viable i didn't care any more.

[Citation Needed]

every fanbase portbegs, but nothing on the same level as switchfags, the masters of portbegging

there's even friendly fire with 3DSfags, because of things like Luigi's Mansion

In a nut shell heres what happened
>P4G comes out on Vita
>following year SMT4 releases
>people mad as fuck SMT wasnt on Vita or Playstation
>but since more people have 3DS they try it anyway
>get mad as fuck that its too hard for them and features no romance or high school drama
>dark souls of persona meme start
>series ignored
repeat

>Imagine owning only one console
Also mainline is better anyways.

If you hadn't noticed that user is just copying posts and replacing Sony with Nintendo/switch.

One is already possible
Also
>Implying SMT V will be out in 2020

That's the only reason why I don't want it on ps4. That period was fucking ridiculous and the "dark souls of x" thing has only gotten further out of hand nowadays.

I believe there is no reason to own a switch unless you play smash

Oh, well don't I look silly then.

xboxfags are an endangered species nowadays and sonyfags only care about GTA, FIFA, Madden and CoD

tendies are the only truly autistic fanbase

Attached: 1498625809939.png (659x637, 649K)

Idc
Played p5 to completion.
Will probably do the same with smtv.
You poorfags disgust me.

Attached: 1552174365094.jpg (1469x677, 316K)

Any game on PS4 apart from shitty exclusives are all on PC. I can't even imagine how much of a fucking idiot you have to be to waste money on a PS4 for shit games that play at 30fps. The Switch has actual good exclusives so it's worth having.

Attached: 1542784134705.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Eh, there's a few good weeb games that aren't on PC like cyber sluts plus western and western targeted multiplats are shit regardless of what platform you play on.

That said the sonyfan base is absolutely disgusting. Instead of playing what they have they're more concerned with what they don't have.

>Any game on PS4 apart from shitty exclusives are all on PC
true

>The Switch has actual good exclusives so it's worth having.
Shitch has no exclusives tho

>any game on ps4 I can't play on PC is shit
COPE
Every single time.

Cope more normalfag incel

Attached: ilyaaaaaaaaa.png (832x868, 371K)

Yea Forums once again worked into a shoot like the jabroni marks they are by low effort trolling

I honestly wouldn't mind SMT V going to PS4 if it meant P5 would come to switch.

>yfw Switch has a Dark Souls Amiibo and it has functionality with SMTV

Fuck off nintenigger. P5 is ours.

Switch has good games but you can play all of them on PC

Desperate Sonyfag is desperate. I would be Joker posting about smash but my computer is broke and am forced to use my tablet to post.

PC always wins

I don't give a shit about Joker in Smash, p5 isn't ever going to leave the ps4 while SMTV is guaranteed to come to it.
Enjoy your paperweight faggot.

Persona 5 on Xbox would be sweet.
Xbox One X in real 8K, 80 FPS would be sublime.

Imagine being so poor that you can't just own a Switch, PS4, and PC. Fucking peasants, keep being petty over your stupid console wars. I will enjoy video gaming to its fullest.

>Why does this anger Yea Forums?
Because only one of these will happen and they know which

Atlus didn't even want to bring Catherine to the Xbone so there's no chance of Persona going you cock-gobbling piece of shit.

I'm a Switchfag and I don't care about SMT at all, Sony can have it

I've played Persona 5 and I would play it again on the Switch

Yeah sure you played Persona 5.
Heads up, you need a ps4 for that you nigger.

kek gotta love how there's more people mad about persona being ps exclusive than smtv being switch exclusive
smt is dead and persona dabbed on the grave

>you need a ps4 for that
I own a PS4 and a PS3 (which Persona 5 is also on) but I emulated it on PC

Attached: 1545683258529.png (429x410, 61K)

Yeah sure you do, that's why you're currently begging for the game, right?
You Nintendofags are pathetic.

Are you 13 years old? I want to play a game I like on a handheld console.

Do you even play video games or are you just here to argue?

>begging for games
>calling anyone else 13
You don't even give a shit about the game, you just want it off of the ps4.

because catherine doesnt sell

It's annoying to have to buy a bunch of separate systems to play all the smt games.

Neither does the xbox, xnigger.

Wouldn't you just buy Nintendo systems then?
That's where most of them go to except 3 and Nine if I remember right.

Because snoys are Persona fans while Nintendofags don't buy anything that isn't Mario and Zelda, SMT fans buy nintendo consoles because we have no choice.

I would be happier with SMT on PS4 than Persona. I stopped enjoying Persona games after 4 came out. It's a visual novel for lonely teenagers. But let's not forget the visual novel elements aren't even good, the romances are shallow and none of the social links are fun.

lol

Attached: 1448668463814.jpg (1855x2275, 773K)

Sorry, man.
I know your mad, but the truth is, no matter how "good" PS4/Switch sell, they can't outsell Microsoft. That is why Microsoft has been around longer than both.

Even if "xbox" "failed", they can still try again, and again, and again, etc. Also, Japanese gamers love Xbox and with GamePass it's a match made in Heaven.

Persona on Xbox should be picking up steam, soon :)

>Because snoys are Persona fans
I wouldn't say that given they threw 5 under the bus after the Joker announcement.

Yeah I agree, there is no reason why Megami Tensei isn't on PC already.
>but muh exclusives
eat dick faggots enjoy shilling for free.

Has that P5R announcement happened yet? March is almost over and they still haven't announced anything yet.

>we

Well yeah they also threw Sekiro out of the bus even when Fromsoft made the only game worth playing in the psoy4. Snoys are petty motherfuckers.

Attached: 1536901709637.png (640x800, 1024K)

its like wanting to see mario or zelda on PS4 or uncharted or gravity rush on the Switch

Nintendo fans don't care about SMT or Persona they just want Sony to "lose" Yea Forums can try and rewrite history but the reaction when this happened confirmed it.

Attached: 60sdikwwzf721.png (697x768, 201K)

The former people have actually begged for unironically.

I love it when anons expose themselves as consolewarriors

I own a PC and snoys are the most autistic console warriors by far.

23rd after the animation and probably more news at Sega Fes at the big Atlus exhibition on the 30-31

I think you meant to type the latter

I love it when anons expose themselves as consolewarriors

It's because they care for Sony as a brand more than the actual games themselves so they want everything on ps4 just so the system can sell.
The sad part is if they cared for it beyond the brand they would have realised Sony doesn't hold the same feelings and abandoned their older fans.

Why copy what I said
Oops I forgot to include a few

>p5 isn't ever going to leave the ps4
it already has if you broaden your definition

Serious is supposed to be for Sony. Kiddy is supposed to be for Nintendo.

No former is correct. Uncharted and GR aren't particularly wanted by anyone. Even GR is only "begged" for here by one person spamming his switch cover edit.

Meanwhile across sites like resetera/neogaf/etc there were "rumors" about botw going to ps4 that were unironically believed.

Thread confirms it.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>It's because they care for Sony as a brand more than the actual games
What games?

How about you post some proof of these so called rumors and the people believing them
because I can easily show you threads here that had people begging for gravity rush on nintendo consoles

You know you're just outing yourself as a sonyfanboy by singling out every non pro-Sony post right?

or that time neogaf believed Bayo2 was going to PS4 and even said platinum should apologize to sony
t. the fag that makes those trheads

You do realize I replied to non pro-sony posts
you should of said I mostly replied to pro nintendo and anti sony posts
now fuck of consolewarrior

>you should of said I mostly replied to pro nintendo and anti sony posts
So you don't deny having a bias towards Sony.

I just want some proof of what the other user claimed
you can keep calling me whatever you want everyone in the thread knows what actually happened and it isn't what said

I do deny it but stop claiming i did something i didn't do.

You might want to look at the posts you're singling out and what they're in response to.

I bet you weren't alive at the golden age of PC. All you can think about are console games for fucking PC, not actual PC games.
I've long grown too tiresome of console games on PC. If I want to play a console game I'd get a console or emulate. Paying for console games on PC was just a step on the slippery slope that we ended up in today.

>or that time neogaf believed Bayo2 was going to PS4
The sad part is not only are they still begging for it but they're still angry after 7 years.

I did and it's either responding to people I replied to or people who aren't taking any side except for maybe

In other words you're intentionally ignoring the context of the response or are deluded into thinking your posts are unbiased.

www.neogaf.com/threads/bayonetta-2-wiiu-director-yusuke-hashimoto-pub-nintendo-supervision-kamiya.491152/

read the thread snoy the're plenty of post begging for a port.

Attached: Untitled.png (1121x185, 10K)

The best mainline smt game (nocturne) is a ps2 exclusive, V should come to ps5, it's not rocket science.

Alot of those posts are asking if it's coming to other consoles not begging if you want to see begging and people who think p5 is coming to switch look no further
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77364654
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74863477
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76836489
neogaf.com/threads/rumor-persona-5-spinoff-or-revision-on-the-way-p5r.1414069/
neogaf.com/threads/do-you-think-there-will-be-a-portable-version-of-persona-5-at-some-point.1357827/
neogaf.com/threads/whos-getting-persona-5-on-switch-assuming-it-comes-for-it.1328354/
I wouldn't say it's the best but it is one of the best

But I want both games.

Attached: 426246344333.png (450x388, 46K)

1 and 2 are ancient shit nobody cares of and IV is just boring.

Oh I thought you were talking about all the games not just 1 2 3 and 4

>Alot of those posts are asking if it's coming to other consoles not begging
So then your links aren't begging either by the same logic given the threads are what ifs more than anything else.

How does them becoming multiplats stop you from buying both games?

Ps4 plus switch is the ultimate combo.
Everyone has a pc and gpu are cheap now but it doesnt replace the console exclusives of ps4 and switch.

This one
Starts with a variation of this image.
You don't really know how to differentiate between begging and shitposting do you.

Attached: tumblr_m1hfee3Fg81qjm55w.jpg (500x425, 30K)

>Japanese gamers love Xbox
Oh no no no no

I am against third party exclusives unless they were funded entirely by the publisher like bloodborne or bayonetta 2. There is no positive for the industry to third party exclusives. Anyone who defends them is a retard. I only won a switch but I will be disgusted if BamCo does not port the additional content for dragon quest to other platforms.

>japanese love xbox
HAHAHAHAHAH

>BamCo
>Dragon Quest

Attached: 1442463221464.png (385x179, 129K)

You know, I was going to make note of that but then I realised its probably bait.

I just want SMTV on PC, I don't want to buy a console.

>There is no positive for the industry to third party exclusives
Well not exactly, if a system has elements that can't be replicated on other systems then there's a benefit to an exclusive third party game as they won't have to make compromises on regards to gameplay.

Well hopefully they listen to the survey but I doubt Altus gives a shit about Atlus USA's opinions.

And I want it on ps4 but they both can't happen at once so fuck off and die with the Nintendofags already.

What matters here is sega

I'd rather get my hands on Eternal Punishment.

I'd honestly buy a Switch just to play Eternal Punishment and nothing else.

the ps4 version will be superior though.

>only played persona 3 on psp
>want to play 5 on my ps4
>but apparently updated version is releasing this fall?
>want to play game now rather than wait

What kind of content/updates can we expect out of the newer release? Do they typically re-release persona games like this? Should I just wait?

There is nothing wrong with competing exclusives.
Especially if you've got both.

>What kind of content/updates can we expect out of the newer release?
New social links, characters, events, dungeons.
>Do they typically re-release persona games like this?
Yes. Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 Golden.
>Should I just wait?
Probably.

I dont really care, im on pokemon Shield and sword and DQXIS

Attached: scorbunny_by_mahsira_dd0wja7-pre.jpg (763x1047, 92K)

You Sonyfags are just as bad as the Nintendofags, don't think your shit console is any better.

I would love that. I don't care if persona 5 goes on switch as long as I can get smtv on ps4.

Because v is nintendo general and they have been btfo many times about persona in switch.

It started with the wiiu and continues with the switch with the fake leaks.

But they still dont learn.