Post your favorite game

Attached: 188666x666.jpg (666x666, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PR3unF_e4hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

for me it's Planescape: Torment

enlighten me on The Order, I've seen it get a lot of flak for being short and heard it runs at a locked 21fps

Attached: 1407431908873.jpg (1246x1772, 480K)

It's actually a pretty decent third person shooter when the game actually allows you to shoot.
It could have been an excellent series under more competent devs but it was basically their first solo try at a game. If you can find it for like $5 or something it's worth a playthrough.

It's a satisfying as fuck TPS with great firearms.

Every other aspect's so phenomenal that I honest to fuck can't believe two shitty boss fights slaughtered the entire fucking dev team.

We're talking long ass robes that don't clip when you hop a railing. Hollywood tier sound design and voice acting.

Might continue in a second. I wanna bump the thread.

it's a really pretty movie game with a great concept but it's gameplay is psp tier and not even great psp tier - it's very much style over substance - makes me wish there was a proper sequel since it's clearly setting one up by the end

Here's my 3x3

Attached: mosaic871b9f9f59c5ca3ec8269656be7e761bb1ad1082.jpg (900x900, 336K)

They were competent. They built the engine from scratch. Do you understand the effort involved? Shit's retarded. They made the most detailed game in the history of the medium.

Every environment drips with atmosphere. Stupid detailed. Never mind the newspapers and trash like that.

Is it short?

Yes.

Doesn't matter.

Every game will be cheap as fuck within a few years.

I'm dead tired when it comes to mouth–breathers perpetuating the "REPLAY VALUE" meme.

Fuck the plebeian masses and their propensity to overreact.

sub 50 iq
90 iq boomer
101 iq boomer
just cucked user

Uncharted 2

Attached: uncharted-2-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

More gameplay than Until Dawn and Become Human combined.

No idea why those """games""" get a free pass. 1886 has numerous shooting segments — and they're satisfying to the point that you always crave more.

I love tearing faggots to shreds with the Three Crown.

Dismemberment.

My fucking dick, dude.

20 iq zoomer.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-17_21-18-52.png (305x435, 399K)

Post yours then pussy

if that's you're favorite game I think you're looking at the wrong medium

>posting a movie
>those image dimensions

Attached: 1418634479965.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

Fate Grand Order :3

Attached: 1552796727531.jpg (758x1022, 210K)

Is this the game with the fucked RNG?

>The Boredor 1886
Good times.

Attached: 1463099574336.png (1028x601, 560K)

Hard to decide. Either MGS2, SH2, Deus Ex or Planescape.
inb4 some autist will sperg at me for my "Yea Forums core" taste

single-digit iq weeb

Attached: 1538981406160.gif (666x666, 3.81M)

RNG? I never noticed any RNG.

I don't believe you.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO DAB ON YOU OLD MAN!!!

Must be a Dreamcast game. I can't remember the title. It's similar in theme, though.

Might have a GameCube port.

>shits on others and proceeds to post weeb/mobile shit
Nice

Attached: 151572086411.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

For me, it’s Killer7.

Attached: 9124A412-E116-46F8-A643-E67271A887B9.gif (500x300, 1.98M)

Attached: 66958174.jpg (2048x1530, 568K)

Why are you posting this bitch, user?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Tresspasser, I wish it would get a remaster with better controls and a more polished gameplay

Attached: Tresspasser.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

It's really short and the story sucks and the game play is boring as fuck

t. schizo canadian

If they remake it, SJW's won't allow the boobs gimmick.

Attached: 220px-NHL_'94_Cover.jpg (220x314, 20K)

'Cause she's my waifu.

>mfw zoomers think Half–Life innovated shit.

>short

Not a fucking argument.

>story sucks

Not gonna hold your plebeian nature against you.

>game play is boring

Shooting segments are top tier. You mean the chill as fuck moments where you gotta walk around?

Googlu in the threshold, faggot. Cease to cry your bitch tongue.

Attached: INNOCENT.jpg (666x666, 66K)

get help schizo faggot

Attached: 1551654149660.jpg (598x714, 303K)

She left us. She left us.

Attached: 1538880970378.gif (666x666, 3.7M)

Attached: reach.png (256x326, 125K)

Did you play the original when the Xbox launched? 'Cause you seem like a fucking retard from where I'm standing.

team fortress 2

halo 1? of course.

Attached: duke_in_action_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 466K)

Ehem

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-1098678.jpg (590x350, 43K)

also reach on it's own is so good you don't have to play halo 1. remember, reach is a prequel dummy.

>best stat recording system. be a good player and play a bunch and you can boast a 2-5 k/d account with several hundred thousand kills
>halotracker records and displays the toughest players, people that the gaming community will remember forever

How could I have forgotten about this amazing game?

Your brain got shitted up with 2000s games

It was a story-oriented movie game with bad animation and shitty writing. No one cares if the art team did well, because their talents were squandered by idiots that couldn't get the basic fundamentals of the medium right.

Attached: theorder2.webm (640x312, 597K)

Did even one (1) sequel bring back the based as fuck default pistol? 'Cause anyone that thinks that shit's OP should be stabbed to death IRL.

Attached: GHOST.jpg (1920x1080, 665K)

You better fucking believe it.

Attached: 1489280332592.gif (540x401, 1.99M)

Fuck's your gay ass cherry–picked .webm supposed to prove?

'Cause nobody honest to fuck believes that The Order: 1886 has shitty animations.

god I want to manhandle this slut

You know she wants it.

Attached: MISOGYNY.jpg (666x666, 97K)

Whenever anybody talks their mouths and heads orient like robots. This is a fact. The story was also fucking blasted for being horrendous.

but it might suck

>The story was also blasted

Now it makes sense. (You) didn't play the game.

It absolutely checks the fuck out.

Keep sucking dicks and swallowing opinions.

Attached: KINO AS FUCK.png (666x666, 487K)

He might no have, but I did, and the story was fucking terrible. Worse than B-movie horror shit, because at least those flicks can be enjoyable.

Games are fucking meh, but im currently playing New Vegas, again.

I bought it on GOG so i can redo all the achievements

Attached: ScreenShot107.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Funny how your English is just as broken and the shitpost count didn't increase.

Makes me think.

youtu.be/PR3unF_e4hc

Terrible animations. Just fucking horrendous, eh? Makes me think like a motherfucker.

Fuck out my thread now, sweetie.

Attached: MV5BM2Y2NDJkYmItZjkzOS00YjVhLTk4NWYtZjBiYjExMzUyODQ0L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDI1ODA4NzU@._V1_SY1000_ (1554x1000, 148K)

I've never seen someone seethe so hard over such a mediocre ass game. Go back, and take your spacing with you kiddo.

Attached: gta-vice-city-remastered-edition.jpg (736x414, 68K)

Who the fuck types like this?

Attached: 5110.gif (333x200, 725K)

That ended on such a Cliffhanger. I need a part 2!!!
Maybe on his Journey to America or India, to fight the Half-Breeds?

that red hard with big tits

I'unno. Painkiller is pretty top.

Attached: 1545872777495.jpg (667x960, 143K)

>final boss is a QTE
Based literal retard

Attached: 1533199804435.jpg (720x960, 163K)

bait

Either your bait is fucking impeccable or you're unironically an under-18 zoomer, because nobody else with any modicum of taste would consider this schlock their favorite game.

What's your favorite level? Mine's the Docks.

Attached: hlm.gif (1130x665, 768K)

Not a fucking argument.

Nope.

Addressed it very early in the thread. Scroll way the fuck up and try again, alright? It's not your fault. You're allowed to make mistakes.

Not a fucking argument.

Again.

Holy shit.

I'm twenty–eight.

I started with the Nintendo Entertainment System. I was playing the living fuck outta Commander Keen prior to your whore mother getting knocked up.

Attached: 1525325265440.jpg (666x666, 76K)

Attached: 03.png (1920x1080, 199K)

For me, it's the Demon Lord of the Round Table

Attached: 1449337864991.jpg (741x592, 162K)

reddit

Absolutely nothing in that video is impressive.

Someone post the 2006 screenshots. This fucker right here thinks he knows.

Gog version is the best version to mod yo

Terrible animations. Right?

Age of Empires 2

People who care about readability.

this game might have been decent if it wasn't for the onslaught of QTEs and bad platforming

I agree fully, ive compared my mod setup because i run mod organizer, therefore its quite easy, on Steam i get crashes frequently while GOG's version rarely does, the only issue i have is when entering and exiting cells can fuck up the cleanup process, then the game crashes, but yeah thats about it and its no doubt a mod issue.

The Stealth, the world building, the art direction, the plot, the gameplay, the combat, the characters.

I LOVE IT ALL. That and Bioshock 1 (not the crappy """remaster""")

Attached: dishonored.jpg (220x273, 19K)

Typing like that has nothing to do with readability and everything to do with being a reddit faggot that's out of his element.

The platforming isn't bad and the QTE bullshit's a non–issue. Two underwhelming boss fights doesn't make the game shitty.

I'd argue that the QTE fight scenes allow for some wicked moments that wouldn't otherwise be possible.

Attached: JESUS = INCEL.png (666x666, 121K)

Wrong. It's been more or less normal to type like that here since 2005. There's screenshot evidence.

By that logic, the two posts you're between are also Reddit.

Putting spaces between blocks of text makes things easier to read.
Similar to intentionally cutting a block of text short so it doesn't run-on as long, like

>PC HD Re-release never
But I can dream Level-5 would do such a thing.

i couldnt pick just one and then i couldnt stop but i did cause i got lazy.

Attached: asdf.jpg (984x468, 196K)

Attached: Soldier reads your crap.jpg (564x1024, 203K)

what did you think of Prey? I like dishonored but Prey feels more complete in many ways.

Attached: fred-augis-02.jpg (1683x2500, 717K)

It's simple rules of typography and publication design, you braindead simpleton. I know you've never read a book in your life, but at least do us a favor and
refrain from replying next time instead of making yourself look like even more of a retarded jackass.

Based

>It's simple rules of typography and publication design
Maybe for pre-schoolers.

Attached: 219632311.gif (245x230, 1.29M)

It's not my favorite game, but it's top-tier and really was something special. Played through it half a dozen times. Don't know why, but the 2nd one didn't click for me nearly as much, even though the combat/power mechanics were objectively better.

Attached: OIM COMIN.jpg (1024x768, 230K)

Not him but I really didn’t find the setting of Prey that interesting. And the aliens just being various forms of black goo felt boring to me

Apex Legends really made me lose all respect for Respawn.

Streets of Rage 2 or Ikaruga. I can't choose one.

Attached: 1292626055580.jpg (385x267, 14K)

My wife's game.

Attached: me_on_the_right.jpg (768x768, 93K)

Final Fantasy IX.

Attached: vivi.jpg (675x900, 121K)

I hate that it gets used to shitpost in metroidvania threads by that one autist because La-Mulana is really something special. Originally played it before the remake came out, only looking a few things up when I got stuck for an excessively long time. Discovering most shit on my own like the invisible ladder in Gate of Illusion felt great. 2 was good too but just didn't feel quite the same.

Attached: lamulana-big.png (512x384, 12K)

>28
>grew up on NES and Commander Keen
I'm not knocking you since I loved CK as a kid, but I'm older and we were behind getting some hand-me-downs. How poor were you?

the shooting is satisfying in regards to the guns and how powerful they feel, sure, but the enemies themselves have next to no "life" in them, every human npc cycles through shoot and move, take cover and shoot, throw a grenade or fight fight if you're close enough and it's all very robotic with waves of enemies taking up exactly the same positions during the larger fights with little change - the none QTE beast fights of which there's only 2 or 3 total is essentially back yourself into a corner and shoot them as they run right at you, there's no flanking, no wall crawling or hiding trying to get an ambush ready, they just full on sprint at you if you wait a few moments - until dawn doesn't have true free range combat like the order but it does pit you in different situations enough that it never feels like you're just going over the same choices over and over like the order does, there's moments with mike and chris are armed and shooting stuff works, sometimes not shooting the creatures themselves but explosives they are near or things like that with the scene playing out slightly differently or even causing the player's death - haven't played become human so i can't comment on that one. i get that what i mentioned about the order is pretty standard for shooters but if you really break it down, it's more basic than many of the third person shooters we've had over the past decade except for the visuals, there's no surprise to it

Does that autist have a name or nickname? I'd like to write a book about the faggot fucks we got here.

No but he seems to have a massive fucking hateboner for Hollow Knight since his shitty tier list has it in the bottom-most tier and he always shitposts about it.

Fucking based. I like you user.

Attached: Bloodborne.full.2301106.jpg (990x1400, 868K)

Same. Even though I don’t like that game very much I must admit the user is based and has conviction

My parents were drug addicts. They did right by me — and I wouldn't have guessed.

They died when I was eight.

I wasn't told about the turmoil they hid from us till I was almost a grown man.

Makes it more meaningful that they bought me a Nintendo 64 with GoldenEye on my eighth birthday.

Shit wasn't cheap.

I didn't feel behind my peers 'cause we moved every few months. I was happy as fuck to be playing Commander Keen and the 2D Duke Nukem games.

have you tried Shadow Tactics?

you cant be fucking serious

Ah, I see. One of my parents was a slave to alcohol and the other finishing higher education to become a financial rock within the family with their career. Sucks to be a part of such a broken home, but being behind, having a few titles, really makes you enjoy those you played. I hated going back home to no cartoons, no nice computers and some fuzzy old tv, but that's how things were. I drew comics for my siblings, we made sock puppets and played our shitty old games. I have very fond memories of games played back then and when we'd go to stores to look for games on sale.

Have a good week user. I hope you play some nice vidya.

Attached: 1268637402923.jpg (649x480, 35K)

I can't agree.

Every death animation feels reactive as fuck. Tons of dialogue. They comment on the weapon you're using. Scream in absolute anguish as you dismember them with the Three Crown or Arc Rifle.

It's fucking great.

Also, most don't notice how many context sensitive melee executions there are. I should compile a vid. I wouldn't have seen any of them had I quit after my first playthrough.

Doesn't matter where you are. By any wall or barrier. Shit's pretty intense. I enjoy giving faggots that American History X shit.

Very few games have sound design on par with The Order. Especially with a solid headset and a decent amp.

This game fucking sucks. I love it like no other

Attached: 220px-Pathologic.jpg (220x310, 24K)

Feel the same way about Killer7. The gameplay is just there to drive the story, but goddamn does the rest of it make up for the on-rails FPS nonsense.

Attached: need for gf.jpg (900x900, 200K)

Attached: 2900481-3053289040-1389-.jpg (1280x1024, 208K)

Sounds based as fuck.

I'm playing The Order: 1886 again, actually. I wouldn't have made this thread otherwise. I enjoy discussing whatever I happen to be playing.

I appreciate it.

The one (1) thing I want more than anything else is for faggots to quit with the Metacritic bullshit.

Don't be a purposeful contrarian. Never trust the general consensus, though.

I swear to fuck you've cucked yourself outta games that you would've legit enjoyed.

Attached: IGN.png (1418x1890, 516K)

Having played so many games at this point all it takes is skimming player reviews and maybe a small chunk of a LP (no commentary if God allows it) to let me know if it'll be good. IGN shitting on Godhand and Double Dragon Neon made me realize my tastes don't align with the gaming press.

Attached: Dmsht3oUUAAjmtd.jpg (900x1200, 235K)

Sorry you have such shit taste OP, I aassume you only like it because you're a dieselpunk fag

almost every japanese developer makes their own engine for games

Attached: 6da0169f40f45bf4acdf8c80aeb7c3b0.jpg (720x733, 125K)

I will now

DAMN SHE THICK

I've only played SR on Dreamcast. I loved the entire thing, but are the others just as good?

>My parents were drug addicts.
I'm gonna assume your mom kept doing drugs with you in the womb.

MaZe

LoK series is defintely one of the best in vidya history,
Original LoK is ok but only play it if you want to get the whole story
SR1 was awesome but definitely had a lot of issues
SR2 is the best in the whole series
Blood Omen 2 you can skip, its not great and isnt in the same canon
Defiance is also good and wraps up the series nicely

Name one (1) Japanese game on par with The Order: 1886 in regards to shooting mechanics or graphical fidelity.

Don't bother.

You're gonna find solid games with floaty movement and endless clipping.

The Order's special 'cause it does shit different. The game plays like a fucking E3 demo. It's detailed and stupid immersive.

Impatient faggots will disagree — which is why it got fucking trashed. The game takes every opportunity to restrict your movement to provide a more immersive experience.

You're chill with it or you hate it. It's the ultimate plebeian filter.

Not a footfag. I'll take it, though.

Attached: web_H5A9691_2000.jpg (2000x1392, 571K)

God Hand
I wanted to check Natural Doctrine, but
>fucking NISA
I will give it a try when I learn Jap

Attached: anitasarkeesian_inlinecorner-06f5aeaf-331f-4a46-9745-2993a53b90bb.png (620x802, 996K)

Fuck's NISA known for? I'm not big into the kinda shit they publish.

I liked the world building and atmosphere of The Order, part of me hopes they do make a sequel with more competent devs but it probably wont happen. Then again Knack got a sequel so who knows.

Dump the fucking folder. Quick.

My dick.

japan doesnt play shooters much but vanquish comes to mind which is way better than order in every way although its made with havok engine

Attached: 1C15F7B8-CA62-4886-B49B-B61A1F818855.png (211x380, 129K)

Attached: anita_1.png (760x695, 715K)

wolf:ET
Dirty Bomb scratched the itch for a little while but it just wasn't good enough

Stop.

When did faggots get the idea that they aren't competent?

Also, I don't want a sequel. It wouldn't compare due to the reception the original got. They'd scrap the entire fucking formula.

They should've included multiplayer similar to the original Gears. Shit would've been fucking phenomenal.

They are known for being one of the worst publishers out there. Shitty translations, shitty memes, changing completely characters with their shitty re-scripts because it's so randumb, bugs that never existed in the original game, critical malfunctions on games that affected the consoles, LIES EVERYWHERE, unproffesional crybabies that do whatever the fuck they want and can't accept any kind of criticism (the entire staff defend themselves including the voice actors), there's a game that's literally unplayable, forgetting to localize DLC to later say that they actually had problems, the list goes on and on and on.
And yes, Idea Factory International has a lot of ex-Nisas.

More.

Not same user but I feel like it's apples to oranges. Vanquish was such ridiculous shit I loved it.

But the game did end on a sequel bait cliffhanger with a lot of loose threads and plot points not being resolved

Best game in the Soulsborne series, no exception.

Attached: bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg (960x540, 147K)

Attached: 1528995285287.png (1130x855, 1.38M)

Rotten apples to juicy oranges maybe, Order 1886 is without a doubt one of the worst AAA games ever created

You couldn't be more right

Attached: 42340527_2400486656691690_3415833244347569339_n.jpg (480x480, 74K)

I'll say that DOCtRINE has solid English voice acting. No memelord bullshit to my knowledge.

You know I'm not lying 'cause my tolerance is very low in regards to anything overtly anime.

I wouldn't have bothered to purchase the game. Only reason I did is 'cause I lookee into it and the protag's based as fuck.

Just your average guy.

Money talks. Bruh.

That's the singular reason why Knack got a sequel.

As someone that's waited over fifteen years to play Beyond Good & Evil 2 'cause faggots purchased Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia instead — you can just fucking trust me.

Here's the thing: are you actually sure the script you saw was what the japanese one was? I've been avoiding anything related to NISA for years so I don't get angry, especially after knowing all the shit I missed/got wrong because of them.
Also, look what I found. And this image is old.

Attached: nisa fuck ups.png (1024x1014, 676K)

please don't call me a tranny :(

Attached: UT.jpg (460x215, 8K)

Nah. I can't speak to that or I would've mentioned it.

I don't blame you.

Between translation issues and bullshit censorship — it's a fucking shitshow. I'm mad that I can't stand anime till I remember that.

I know I'm not patient enough to learn Japanese.

For me it’s TWEWY

Attached: 1FCDC95F-06CB-4982-95A9-F6E760E344C1.jpg (2131x3000, 2.65M)

Attached: Cna1Qv5UIAEM5sq.jpg (1200x675, 102K)