Video games to now cost $300

Video games to now cost $300

Attached: 1552687269433.png (1904x1128, 2.62M)

>buying AAA games

Attached: wagie1.png (478x523, 12K)

>buying A game

But OP, the thread from yesterday said it was $250

Attached: pol.png (865x720, 393K)

implying they aren't already 300+ with all the dlc, season passes, and microtransactions.

>and sexism
so the union will ban people for politics.
that's one way to kill your industry

the UK is just killing it for the worst nation

It's only with crunch time that a modest $60 price tag is possible! Trust me! Now be a good laborer and stop this union talk at once.

Attached: 1539231396179.jpg (576x566, 34K)

Cool now I save 300 bucks instead of 60 whenever I pirate a game

Kikes on suicide watch.
Also:
>paying for games made by corporations

>Buying western shit
Gross.

That said, I'm glad I'm not some southernfag who shills for his corporate masters by acting like unions are bad.

But this just 250$ when this thread was made yesterday

It's gone up due to inflation, user

OP cocksucking to now cost $1.

You should have said collective bargaining for higher pay made the publishers increase the cost since yesterday.

>gives new coo 15 million dollar bonus, then lays off 100 people

Nothing personnel

>being American

Whoa, it's almost like a company that makes billions of dollars in profit shouldn't be able to legally fire 600 workers for no reason.

But muh holy, holy private property rights!

Dunno, you guys are always saying that private corps can do whatever they want and censor anyone they don't like.

It would be closer to $80 for Triple A games, and I would be ok with that if it secured unions for workers in the video game industry so that they can't just instantly lose their fucking job. Have some morals besides your wallet.

Fuck progressives and their kike masters.

ah yes the jewish plot to strip power from rich CEOs... of course... yes

More like the plot to destabilize 1st world countries from within.

> Stealing from your boss is ok if you gang up
Nope.Taxation and unions are theft. You shoild be grateful for the job you are allowed to work

>so the union will ban people for politics.
No, but that's what it should be doing.
Instead it'll ban all whites and cis males for "hate think" and we'll only get games like Celeste and ME:A from now on.

Attached: D1ag_kgUwAEycBZ.jpg (946x536, 77K)

firing 600 employees for zero reason during is peak stability imo

>unions bad. wage theft good.

I don't know if it is cute or sad that you think CEOs will cut their own pay instead of firing 50% of the staff and just use pajeets. But yeah, go ahead and fight sexism instead of just making your own indie studio with a couple of colleages. You can code, right?

oy vey you shut your mouth you fucking anti-semite

No one owes you a job and I certainly dont have to pay moreso some strangers can have a union. In fact I dont owe strangers shit

It's almost impressive how completely the Russians got everyone to turn against the Jews instead of them. 80% of KGB's work was social engineering in foreign nations.

>games are more outsourced to chinks and pajeets sweatshop

Are you defending people who hoard wealth from the majority of people?

Since when are you allowed to tell someone (corporations are considered human in America) what to do with their money? Its theft

I have questions as a industry dev:
Does this include non-developers like community managers and diversity&inclusion officers?
Does it include upper management causing these predatory practices?
Does it protect against nepotism? Cronyism? Partisan politics influencing projects?
Does it protect my wages from any of the above? My job security?
If it's just some Tumblrinas trying to protect tranny CMs, it can fuck right off back to wherever it came from. I deal with enough GoT-tier politics every day in AAA studios to add tranny protection on top of it.

Attached: 30.jpg (549x549, 38K)

ah ah yes massa you is right massa i's bee a good employee and keep mah head down

>muh russian bots are everywhere on the internet!
>well documented jewish duplicity, tribalism and nepotism are tinfoil hat conspiracy theories though
The cognitive dissonance of these clowns I swear.

The hatred of unions Americans have is incredible. It's amazing how an entire country was fooled into acting against their own best interests

You're not guaranteed free speech on Web platforms because the government doesn't own the servers, at least in the US; the freedom of speech guaranteed to you by the government protects you from censorship by the government and no one else. Is this really that confusing?

You're an idiot if you think it was for "zero" reason.

zero good reason, of course. obviously the initial idea of it ("it cuts costs") is there and sounds good for the really really high up people.

Right letting jew mobsters steal from me is my bestt interest

Oh boy this thread again!

The reason was the companies invested in a meme like esports and mobile, backed by their (((investors))). When it didn't pan out, they culled the field.

You’re also not guaranteed a job by the US government. Who are they to tell people how to spend their money by keeping diversity hires?

No, you don't understand. I actually want you to go ahead so you can experience first hand how much of a naive utter tool you are and hopefully grow up once you realize what I told you is what will happen. It doesn't matter if it is "wrong" or "unfair", that is the way the world works.

Blizzard is one of the most progressive companies on the market, I give zero fucks about their suffering. It's like Telltale Part 2 for me.

This is what I mean. You actually seem to believe that somehow unions, organisations made up of your fellow workers, care less about your wellbeing than the corporate fat cats

What the other user said, you are not guarenteed a job either, buddy. Sucks when your corporate bootlicking comes back to bit you in the ass, right cuck?

*job gets outsourced overseas*

Nothing to do with Russian bots. Ex-KGB defectors will admit that's what they were doing. You can fucking look up the Soviet plan for subverting the West (Foundations of Geopolitics) and we've been falling for it to a T. Putin is also ex-KGB.

The head of the biggest Philly union was arrested for some seriously shady shit recently. The people who say that unions are run by crooks and jews aren't just making it up.

U fucking wot? Just because they have a couple token gays in their TF2 clone doesn't mean they're a progressive company at all.

>No one owes you a job
Until they hire you, then they owe you the security of the position that they agreed to give you. This is basic human rights.

It is not about caring about others, it is about how you yourself would want to be treated fairly in their position.

Ah, you mean good old yuri? I thought you guys didn't believe a word of that? So are you ready to admit that all the poz and SJWism cancer are a deliberate move to destabilize wester culture?

>hundreds of unions across the entire country
>one guy is arrested
Oh I guess that proves it then

Thankfully This Won’t Effect The Price Of Games On The Epic Store Because Publishers Are Given A Fair Cut.

If that is the case, they will crash and burn really quick if they push that shit.

Attached: 1512621369357.jpg (388x443, 19K)

I would want corporations to not infringe on my freedom of speech since that is also a basic human right. And since they just say bullshit excuses like yours, go suck a lemon on the gibs line.

who the fuck is "you guys"

how does Yea Forums have so many shills for corporations on the board lmao

i can't believe people would organically be that retarded

Demand dictates price.

Really? What law exactly are they breaking? I mean, you guys could sue them if they were doing anything illegal, right?

I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.

“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”

“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”

“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”

The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”

“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”

“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.”

He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”

I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside.

“Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t.

>brown people making games
Maybe the next god of war will be the Hindu pantheon.
that would actually be pretty hype desu

You. And your (((guys))).

The government owes you free speech, corporations do not. This is why you do not have free speech on Facebook, Facebook decides what is allowed to be spoken and not based on their terms of service.

That is different than a company owing you a job because they chose to hire you (assuming you have not broken those terms of the job)

Where did I say they are breaking a law? Please point it out to me I can not find it!

that's okay I'll just stop buying them.

I find that one hilarious too. Sadly power in anarcho capitalism would be quickly concentrated like now so I fail to see your point.

Kratos get KAMA SUTRA'D

this is some gourmet pasta

Then please tell me when did we say anything about infringing upon the first amendment when we talk about denying people a basic human right like free speech. It is equally unfair and objectionable, no? There should be laws to prevent both your and my situation, don't you think?

>and sexism

Can't wait to see how this dumpster fire implodes.

Attached: 1290037241948.png (720x557, 358K)

Unions are fucking worthless

If they fire you according to law they don't owe you shit, entitled baby.

If you don't think publishers are already jewing you out of as much money as they already feasibly can you're a fool.
Workers taking a larger cut of the money will effect nothing.

(And that's a good thing)

>Boss wants me to work faster
>I saw this as unsafe and unrealistic
>Went to union manager
>He told my boss to cut that out and let people work at a safer, slower pace
>Boss had to give in
>The job too an extra week, but everyone was safe
>When the higher ups asked what happened, my boss had to take the fall

Feels good.

What you took away from that wasn't that it was satire? lmfao

Oink oink bitch

I'll just wait til the game is dirt cheap

Attached: 1552248275628.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Have you ever heard of unlawful termination?

Why, you posted that to imply that I was an ancap (which i am not) so you could mock that viewpoint (and hence failed), obviously.

Sue them then. I'm sure those guys don't even know what a lawyer is and made a lot of legal mistakes, easy peasy money. Lucky you, they do know a lot about what is allowed and what no in their platform though, can never catch them red handed on that regard though.

Does unlawful termination mean they can’t fire you if you’re subhuman minority or a woman?

Old news, nobody cares about British games

heh, that only really works when your customers have no choice but you.

>Union
>For Design work

How to make yourself uncompetitive vs a freelancer in one easy step!

>buying games in 2019

But corporations were supposed to be my friends! How could this happen, y'all? :(