Objectively speaking, these are the most autistic & insufferable vidya fandoms

Objectively speaking, these are the most autistic & insufferable vidya fandoms

Attached: Doomfags are the worst.jpg (1165x1200, 1.65M)

PlayStation Store has a fandom? Kek

>no minecraft
>no fortnite
>no tf2

Accurate, just needs Battle Royale and Streamer/Ecelebs.

Attached: 1548056935837.jpg (461x394, 67K)

Steve cucks are factored into Smash

I think you just dont like fandoms m8, pretty much everyone belongs to one or more of these.

>autistic fanbases
>no Sonic
>no 2hu

Shit list 1/10 for getting me to look at it

What’s wrong with D&D?

T. D/D cuck

the hell is that dragon-ampersand

You forgot one

Attached: 1552763109797.png (248x168, 6K)

He's probably either a Paizofag or one of the few remaining Dark Eye fans still alive.

missing pokemon

>No Undertale
>No Sonic
>No Fortnite/Minecraft
>Two Zelda games and a Nintendo logo to really drive the point home
>Putting Soulsborn, DMC and Doom (?) fans on the same level as KH fans
Too bad you wasted 10mins on this, user

Attached: 1552864237608_reaction image cat displeased with his pictural representation.jpg (604x446, 48K)

Doomfags are more autistic then KH fags

>Zeldafags
>Smashfags
>Nintenbros
>Sonicfags

all human trash

>metacritic
what?

Pokemon

>No Pokemon
Why is it that whenever this shit gets brought up, no one ever seems to mention the sheer autism that's constantly leaking from the Pokemon fandom?

Attached: 1534406360399.png (722x720, 580K)

>metacritic fandom
??????????????????

Undertale

There is literally an entire board on this website for Pokemon autists, how have you forgotten this and put Zelda twice?

>completely omits the unanimously agreed upon most autistic fanbases: Pokemon, Sonic, and Undertale
wanna bet OP loves one of those?

Pokemonfags are fine as a whole and they're not afraid of criticizing Game Freak.

They only annoying ones are genwunners and Unovabortions, both are a minority.

>>no tf2
>fandom

First day on Yea Forums?

Where is Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's, and Sonic?

They're just boomers who have conservative views on the FPS genre. It's stupid and annoying but it's not pure unadulterated cancer.
They don't remember every single detail about their pathetic game just to jump on any person who tries to say something about it. They don't think that fighting beside Mickey Mouse is cool and 'just like my chinese cartoons.' KH fans are a cult, and they're delusional furry-enablers, too. KH fans actually think that being an otaku and spending too much time and money on cosplay'n'shit makes you into an oppressed misunderstood minority. It's a core part of their life and it's disgusting.

They're literally the MLP of video games. For example: They can't for the life of them keep their shit contained on their own board.

Idiots who care about Metacritic scores.

No persona/smt?

>using the term fandoms
cuck spotted

Soulsfags, forever and always

>They can't for the life of them keep their shit contained on their own board.

those are not regular pokemonfags, but nintendofags

It's the most popular franchise of all time, and is a video game. People can discuss it on here whenever they want

My thoughts exactly. That doesn't even make sense. Same thing for metacritic. I get that taking their reviews super seriously is a red flag, but they don't play Metacritic The Game, and it's not part of what they do on their spare time. Besides metacritic threads are basically low tier bait, not even the posters take them seriously.

Then what's the fucking point of /vp/

user raising the real questions.

Attached: 1544433411383.jpg (610x761, 26K)

>no sonic

Attached: caveman.png (645x729, 145K)