Character buffs and features

Character buffs and features.
Hopes / Dreams / Fears for your mains and the game itself. Do you feel your main is in a good place? A bad place? Explain

Attached: 878768.jpg (600x338, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43317/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTQ4ODEwNDc2L2dlbi8xNTQ4ODEwNDc2L3NpZC9mVVVTN0lpVk1haHNZWmxYY0wlN0U1eTF6T1BkRkNPR2VybV93QnUxb0dGcEYlN0VZV2ljbXo0ZVNiMTZUSiU3RWh4eHZNandWbm9GV09rd19GaF94QVM2eExieXVQMnElN0VUSnpaTko2cG1wY0pqblNWMWZ5OUQlN0U3QkJjMFF3JTIxJTIx
youtube.com/watch?v=xGsqJEWbR4I
streamable.com/blznp
kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want DDD to not get nerfed

Attached: 1549486218267.jpg (750x745, 76K)

Feels like he is in a good place. Not too strong, not too weak either. Very good at one thing, very weak at another.

Attached: 63455.png (625x351, 540K)

He is super weak to any projectile spammer it's not even funny. I wish 90% of shit didn't just automatically send it back into your face to where you can't even suck and spit the gordo reliably no more.

Attached: 565677.jpg (480x360, 21K)

wut? The swallow shits all over most projectile players with how massive its hitbox is and with the massive reflect it does. I eat Olimar and Snake mains for breakfast. The only projcetiles that fuck me up are Palutena's and Zelda's

KIRBY BUFFS
FOR EVERYTHING

Please dont touch ZSS, noone uses her for some reason but I keep winning locals with her

Where the fuck are you finding olimar mains, he is my least seen character next to rosalina.

>Hopes
ANYTHING
>Dreams
ANYTHING
>Fears
They are going to nerf him even more indirectly aren't they?

Attached: pac.png (594x600, 224K)

Buff pacman more
He needs more
He must ascend past god levels

Attached: 1552729254181.png (624x318, 230K)

The game is decently balanced as is, people simply refuse to get good and demand Sakurai nerf everyone into unplayable garbage.

The real thing the game needs before new or old features or buffs and nerfs is to fix the input lag and to fix the buffer. The game literally feels worse than Smash 4 because of fucking 7 frames of input lag plus lag caused by online (God forbid you get a wififags making this all 10X worse). It's not fluid, it's disjointed and unfun to play. Even Brawl was more responsive than this, at least on the GCN controller. It's disgusting and really sad because if my inputs functioned and Sakurai didn't make it not so out of spite or for whatever bullshit reason I'd be my favorite Smash.

Attached: file_4.png (677x673, 678K)

I see a hand full show up in areans, I dont really understand the matchup since they always character swap when they learn that I can swallow their smash attacks

Just fucking release it already

>he fell for the wired meme

Attached: 1541982072496.jpg (263x231, 27K)

I am trying to get Duck Hunt into Elite Smash.
He isn't my main. He isn't my secondary. I got challenged to put him in Elite Smash.

And I kid you not, Duck Hunt is a tragic fucking character.
His only kill options are Up-air, Back-air, Gunmen, and Can, but only when your opponent is around 130%. And Gunmen and Can aren't reliable options when facing an aware opponent.
No kill throws.
Clay Pideon has too much lag and is inconsistent.
No true grab follow-ups.
His tilts are useless.
Duck Hunt is easily able to be gimped when using Up-B.
No reliable options out of shield.
Gets combo-ed so easily.

If there are any DH mains out there, I pity you and hope you get buffed the fuck out.

Increase Ridley's weight by 1. Make him at least as heavy as Samus. Maybe even make him heavier and set him at 109.

I went straight into elite with him despite never playing him prior. bair on the bomb just seems to always hit its mark

Really hoping Marth's tip damage and sweet spot get a buff, especially since Lucina does significantly more damage/knockback 95% of the time.

I'm always getting the worst matchups
And a fuckton of sweaty tryhard Lucinas

>smash mini direct in april, next general direct at E3
>joker gameplay, stage showcase and music count
>stage builder and home run reveal as shown in the datamines
>other small changes and additions
>suprise cutout teaser at the end like k rools
>2nd character reveal, not guessing to leave to discussion
What do you think?

Source on the game mode datamines?

Saki assist may return.

u just speculating bruh?

Attached: angery.jpg (720x537, 39K)

I hope Ridley's DAIR gets a little more powerful. It feels really weak for how situational and risky it is. Maybe make also slightly increase the power of his Up B. It feels good to fake people out with it but it's also somewhat weak for the investment.

I want them to fix Samus. Fix her jab, fix her up smash, fix all the stupid annoying things she has to deal with for seemingly no reason.

Mr Game & Watch feels good to me but I wish his FAIR couldn't be killed by other attacks so easily. He can still do a lot of cool things contrary to what people would have you believe but it feels strange that his up air can't kill pretty much no matter what and his FAIR can't be used a lot of the time. It just feels predictable when basically you have a NAIR or BAIR coming.

On that note, I wouldn't mind an easier way to do forward BAIRs. It's not super difficult but it's weird to me that they added a macro for tilt, smashes, dash cancel, and short hop attacks when that one doesn't have anything.

I just want G&W to be less of a gimmick character. most of the ones I see online are already using their recovery move as an attack in 90% of situations and I think making his fair equally gimmicky is too much

>buff
Kirby
Isabelle
Rosalina
Shota Bowser
Pic related

Attached: Smug Cap.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Make Wolf not freefall out of side-b please I want to not be afraid to use it

Buff Ridley and Mewtwo.

buff these little bastards

Attached: IC.png (1057x1200, 1.66M)

You give Ridley bowser's weight and a fourth jump and he immediately skyrockets up to top of mid tier. Like you literally wouldn't have to change anything else

Attached: 1552764886773.jpg (500x666, 153K)

Buffs: Widen DKs up-smash so it hits people beside you.
Nerfs: More endlag on PK Fire, remove all counters except Incineroar, remove armor on most characters that have it

I honestly thought he'd be a superheavy when he was first revealed.

Attached: Health Tips.jpg (500x666, 111K)

Rex when?

People are still playing this?

cute

I don't think the balance team would ever do something as radical as giving him a fourth jump, but that would be an awesome buff. The weight is ridiculous though. He's gigantic, make him a super heavyweight

I hope they nerf Stinkling to the ground. Such a broken character.

please make the buffer/input delay less egregious

just remove the buffer please
and the short hop attack macro

Sakurai had no problem apologizing for the Rex Mii costume. Why is this? What about people who didn’t want their character reduced to a Mii? Why not apologize to them?

What's wrong with the macro?

Attached: Dragon.png (185x198, 106K)

I know everyone loves complaining about Ike, but I like where he is. At most, I'd like some moves reworked so his moveset doesn't revolve entirely around nair, but he's still as effective.
Ryu and Ken need buffs badly though.

>features
Ability to reduce the input buffer as a control setting.
Short hop and smash attacks as their own button instead of 2-button shortcuts.

FIX ARENAS

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (405x414, 181K)

Buff:
Sonic/Sheik Dmg/Kill power
Corrin Pin
B Jr.
Marths tipper
Nerf:
Pichu/Pika Lightning loops
olimar upsmash
wolfs hitboxes

Attached: tumblr_pjj1lcAeCf1qkn29to1_500.png (461x695, 283K)

i cant do a fucking quick full hop attack. you have to delay your pressing of the A button in order to do it, but that means the attack comes out slightly slower. This works to the detriment of pretty much every character, but especially hurts Cloud, Ice Climbers, Sheik, and anyone else with a killing up air who need to do a full hop attack

I main DDD with secondary Fox and Ness that live and die on their ability to get Uair kills and its never been a problem for me

nerf wolf and pichu
I'm fucking sick of them

The fact that they announced it during a direct tells me they're gonna add something significant, like some other mode or something. Otherwise I don't see why they wouldn't just announce Joker is coming and then include him in the update like with Piranha Plant.

Search your heart you know exactly why he apologized

Attached: 1550360090180.png (750x396, 199K)

I dont see either of the rats very often, I see more G&W players then rat mains

>hopes
More alts

>buffs
Duck Hunt
Dr. Mario
Falco
Ice Climbers
Incineroar
Marth
Mii Gunner
Piranha Plant
R O B I N
Samus
Shiek

>nerfs
Ganondorf
Palutena
Pichu

still annoying to work around, even if i had to get used to it.
the macro isn't even the best way short hops could have been made easier. There are 2 jump buttons that do the exact same thing. one of those could be a short hop button. That way, a quick aerial can be buffered into either kind of jump

I want sonic to act like sonic

The blurred out pic looks like Stage Builder

Attached: Squid Autists.png (888x1000, 339K)

Shiek deserves to be shit and ZSS deserves to be just as shit
>nerf Ganondorf
spotted the shitter

>nerf
>Ganondorf

Attached: Confused Ganondad.png (617x587, 53K)

>runs
>jumps
>homing attack
>spin dash
what else does sonic do? The only addition I can think of from his games is giving him jump momentum

Hurr
Specifically, his fsmash's hitbox.

man, all these multipliers did not work out for her.
>1v1 multiplier
doesnt help her much. multiply her numbers, and they dont go up very much
>short hop attack multiplier
really fucks her over. short hop fair strings were very powerful, but no longer thanks to this multiplier

Attached: 225ed796f9e347b4105ab94fbed221ec.jpg (236x375, 23K)

yeah, now that they have the two button shorthop command for people who can't learn how to tap a button there really is no need for the shorthop attack shortcut. they should make it something you can toggle off in the controls menu.

>Specifically, his fsmash's hitbox.
really? the move with 2 million years of windup that you can shield for free and punish with literally anything move in the game with how long the endlag is? at least for DDD' s Fsmash it has a chance to break your shield

Attached: 1378859051151.png (334x393, 134K)

His fsmash takes a while to come out. Should be fine.

Attached: DORYAH.jpg (750x592, 46K)

I feel like Sheik could do with a universal 3-5% buff to her damage output

even that wouldn't help her terrible fucking kill options. she really needs melee fair back.

Oooh boy, where to fuckin begin.
>Obviously make first jab connect with second, other zoner characters have fine jabs so why can't Samus
>Make super missiles a kill option
>Either reduce startup or end lag when firing a fully charged shot, shit's ridiculous
>extend the range on grab just slightly, also remove a bit of the endlag since much like Charge Shot it had ridiculous startup and lag
>Give midair Grapple Beam more priority like it was in the other games
>Extend the starting hitbox on up smash so it can catch smaller characters on the side. You will say she doesn't need this but Lucina's up smash has the same shit and it makes less sense
>Screw Attack no longer puts you into freefall; you can act out of it but can't jump
>give Samus her varia suit from Samus Returns as an alt costume
They will of course do none of this.

Attached: nick-savino-2018-07-samus.jpg (667x900, 163K)

Sheik is my masochistic character for online. I really like her, but man it is just suffering if you aren't on point at all times with her.

>Win neutral 2/3 times, but your opponent wins neutral 1/3 times and now has % percent tied.
>Low damage, low killpower
>Every kill feels like its earned as most of her smashes cannot just be thrown out.

Any time I lose to a Sheik player online I know they most likely earned it due to how much Sheiks have to work for it.

I'm good. They fixed my main problem with R.O.B. in the last few games being his lack of kill power but now I have a plethora of options.
I just want more options with the hazard toggle. I want Smashville to have it's moving platform when hazards are off.

Attached: ROBSpam.jpg (500x667, 352K)

That didn't seem to help Light at all.

Fix his tail hurtbox
Less endlag on teleport so that he can have a better landing mixup

Attached: adasdasdasd.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Fellow PACHADS, do you guys dislike his new uptilt as much as I do? It's so pitiful compared to his head bash

That Screw Attack buff is retarded. Unlike other moves that let you act out of recovery, Screw Attack is too good of an.. ATTACK to warrant it. It can ill, is extremely active, and comes out quick making it a decent OOS. Not to mention the retarded amount of bullshit that would come out of being immediately able to attack out of it. It would G&W's Trampoline without the sub par launch angle

What she needs is kill confirms out of her tilts, just like she had in Smash 4.
Up air is far more difficult to hit out of down tilt. The 50/50 from her f tilt is gone thanks to the new airdodge mechanics

I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH. They could have AT LEAST made it like Luigi's where it's an uppercut that actually hits IN FRONT of you

Attached: 1544154849415.jpg (638x480, 32K)

Does anyone miss the way jabs worked in previous games? Not being able to do jab 1 or 2 mix-ups is pretty sad.

It's not that strong. Whiff and you're combo food or worse, worse than a fast faller like Roy.

Let control stick either only tilt or only smash.
Fixes 90% of the game for me.

Also give Lucas less startup on grab or longer reach on it. It's the worst damn grab in the game.

>Not being able to do jab 1 or 2 mix-ups is pretty sad
you cant?

You get rapid jab by tapping.

being able to attack after screw attack wouldn't be broken if she couldn't jump screw attack has to much base knockback to for samus to combo off of it without a jump and even with a jump the most she could land with out a platform reset would be another uair.

Reduce the lag on her side b, really good move just crazy startup.

I wouldn't even mind reduced distance in exchange for less lag.

Attached: zssss.png (2228x2148, 2.14M)

Hoping for them to fix pic related
1/2

Attached: CEC3C720-4A78-4FD8-B73B-F0F65545F28C.png (582x418, 44K)

2/2

Attached: 56FC3A78-4D43-4DC5-9607-7CCB25103C8E.png (579x494, 68K)

She has some of the best frame data in the game. Safe aerials,tilts, and kill confirms off of them?
Don't give shiek more kill confirms she'll rocket up to top tier and invalidate most of the cast. Buff her damage and her weight slightly.

>when you can tell someone is playing your character wrong

She had it all in Smash 4 while most other characters had less. She was top tier, but she invalidated nobody
Also, d tilt isnt safe at any range but a distance that up air would be impossible to hit. F tilt is not safe at a practical range either. Up tilt is not safe at any range

While making him superheavy is the easiest way to improve him two changes that I also really want is
>Down Special goes through shield/Unable to perfect shield
>Dair has a pogo effect
Down special is super fun and satisfying but too difficult to even land. Making it go through shield while isn't the biggest change in the world I feel is a good start to make it less dangerous to pull of.

Dair is something I don't even think needs to be explained. It's funny but all around trash.

Attached: super_smash_bros____ridleyversary_by_schalternate_dch2k3a-pre.jpg (872x917, 148K)

DDD needs a buff to his forward smash hitbox range

just buff little mac please god

Attached: Ch-TpVxWEAECzu8.jpg (1200x946, 118K)

I laugh at those who think Ganondorf needs nerfing. I've never had any issue with Ganon's in this game.

Attached: cheeky-rob-smol.gif (240x135, 3.57M)

>Sonic and Sheik are already considered one of the best
>Want more buffs
How about fucking no.
Sure, they're not Pichu tier but Pichu is the closest character to being broken whilst not being 100% bullshit like previous GOAT tier characters.

people dont seem to realize that its hitbox is slightly bigger than Ganon's Fsmash since DDD"s proportions do a decent job of hiding it and the shockwave hits pretty much everyone that tries to punish it

Attached: SD.webm (912x513, 2.83M)

>I've got an idea! Let's intentionally give a character shit airplay in a game that focuses a lot on airplay!
....he needs an entire rework from the ground up doesn't he

Attached: nick-savino-2018-11-littlemac.jpg (667x900, 104K)

>Sheik
>considered the best
lmao

Attached: ants.gif (50x28, 45K)

Dair is pretty awful. Either pogo it or have it do more damage since it's so dangerous to use.

Attached: Big Space Dragon.jpg (1024x961, 170K)

It’s still bullshit, he did everything but get on his knees to apologize for Rex. I thought he considered a Mii costume to be a good thing for a character. Clearly not if he personally likes them.

Nerfs:
>Fix the glitch that allows Snake to un-cancel his Nikita's hitbox
>Honestly, that's about it, no one needs significant nerfs right now
Buffs:
>I don't know how to make Kirby better but everyone agrees he sucks so give him buffs
>Same with Bowser Jr.
>Mii Brawler jump height and/or recovery distance increased
>Sheik can now deal damage
>Sheik considered one of the best
What fucking game are you playing?

I think if they just gave him a safe DP move it would do wonders for him

Lil Mac I'd imagine is a nightmare to even think of balances.
His whole schtick is that he has the objectively best ground game of any character but virtually useless in the air.

Sounds good on paper, but he was practically the K. Rool of Smash when 4 launched but even worse because as it turns out 50% of the game itself takes place in the air.

Like, how do you even fix that?

d special should be tail pogo when used in air
Dair needs to be something that not complete and utter fucking garbage

Oh yeah, it's hitbox is actually amazing and goddamn does it bust a shield. I was joking. It's more than satisfactory.
If I'm being honest DDD feels pretty damn fine right now, especially that I've figured out how to slap back and re-grab Gordos

is he even the best character on the ground?

Actual patch notes would be swell

>Dair needs to be something that not complete and utter fucking garbage
I wish people who can't play Ridley for shit would stop suggesting ways to """fix""" him.

Did you miss them last time?

They did that last time

>ver 3.0
>first DLC pack isn't out yet
Are we going to be on version 20+ by the end of this?

He says that to make people shut up about character who didn't get in, but sakurai knew that people in Japan wanted him, even himself he wanted to put him in the game just like springman, so this time it genuinely hurt him

They've got on that shit a while ago. They just need better wording.
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43317/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTQ4ODEwNDc2L2dlbi8xNTQ4ODEwNDc2L3NpZC9mVVVTN0lpVk1haHNZWmxYY0wlN0U1eTF6T1BkRkNPR2VybV93QnUxb0dGcEYlN0VZV2ljbXo0ZVNiMTZUSiU3RWh4eHZNandWbm9GV09rd19GaF94QVM2eExieXVQMnElN0VUSnpaTko2cG1wY0pqblNWMWZ5OUQlN0U3QkJjMFF3JTIxJTIx

>airdodge regrabs the gordos

Attached: 1389916696918.gif (350x350, 330K)

Best case scenario is he gets a new dair entirely but I want a pogo effect specifically the idea that Ridley using his big ass bodey to bounce/spike you is amusing. Just imagine
>Pogo spike dair
>Extremely annoying edge guarding neutral special
>Hard to hit but fucking insane damage dealing down special
>Side B can Ganoncide but Ridley can actually survive it
Ridley needs more disrespect moves.
I want Ridley to be the Ness/Lucas of heavyweights.

>Samus
Charge cancel in the air back into neutral fall
Faster tilts
Less lag on dtilt and dash attack
zair reaches maximum length sooner and connects both hits

>Dedede
Reduce lag on gordo toss, inhale, spit, ftilt and dtilt
Increase air mobility from upb flipout

>Captain Falcon
Fix raptor boost hitbox
Fix Jab 1 2 hitbox
Fix dsmash hitbox

>Kirby
decrease lag on uair fair bair and nair
increase run speed
decrease lag on swallow,spit, inhale, and landing upb

>Cloud
>decrease damage needed to get limit
>increase limit timer

Attached: file.png (1075x222, 248K)

all i want for kirby is to have less lag on his aerials. mainly downair. buff sideb or some shit. make it so every time i throw out an aerial its not trading with some guy that threw out his a half a second later after mine

A lot of his moves have super armor, he's hard hitting, insanely fast and has super meter mechanic that can KO most characters by 40% so I'd say so.

Problem is that none of that means dick when one good throw of the stage is an instakill.

We should be on 7 for the last guy unless they do more DLC

>unless they do more DLC
I hope they do.
Ultimate is the only game I'd be willing to pay DLC for (assuming they get good picks).

>implying Nintendo is stupid enough to make fighters pass 2

*Not

I'd say keep him having a shitty air game but make his recovery better, let it have even shitty damage in the air in exchange for more distance. Also, make side-b repeatable in air but have it cover less distance with each use.

>make olimar even more bs

HAHA no

LMAO
Olimar is gonna get FUCKED

I have a strong feeling we're getting a stage builder. I hope we also get HR contest as well. I don't really care a whole tone about balancing since I don't pay much attention to that anyways. I think I would also like Coin Battle, the ability to reorganize CSS by series, and an AT toggle.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ndvpza9dfA1rp5pif.jpg (400x240, 51K)

>Also, make side-b repeatable in air but have it cover less distance with each use
That's a good idea, maybe give it like a 3 use limit.

How about his Up special is a chargeable that launches him higher the longer it's charged, kinda like Diddy Kong's jetpack?

>Olimar is one of the top 5 fighters
>Want more buffs
No.

I'm surprised they don't sell alts and shit yet.

Bad change. I wish it actually hit something in front of me--whenever I do hit it, it feels like an accident.

>Hopes / Dreams
Icies, Ryu/Ken, and Samus/Dark Samus buffs, mainly. Content with my other characters. Don't have any particular things in mind, but Ken could use some more consistency in general.
>Fears
Stage Builder still not being as cool as Brawl's. Maybe it will be, though.

Attached: gun sonic.png (496x546, 180K)

Might work

Too bad this stuff's never gonna happen for him

Only nerfs that feel justified to me would be bury time with the roller and Pikachu/Pichu's loop combos.

As for my mains, I'd give Charizard and Ridley an additional jump, and would allow Ivyaur to grab the ledge more reliably with his Up-B, even if it means losing cross-stage shenanigans. I'd also fix the angle on Zelda' down tilt and down throw to allow her to follow up on them, maybe give Nair less landing lag, but that might be pushing it.

What do you fellas think of that?

Attached: Confused-woman.jpg (847x591, 257K)

I think it would be a general direct before E3. I could be wrong but I always remember them doing at least something before E3. I think Smash Switch was revealed in an April direct.

You're right about that my mistake.

But I still feel giving shiek more kill confirms is a mistake for the reason I stated. She has some the best frame data in the game, speed, and a good toolkit too. Giving her options to more easily kill off moves that are already so good would rocket her up to top tier and would push other characters down.

Belmonts dont need any buffs do they? Just curious

Attached: 1547220893342.jpg (613x1024, 70K)

Falco, mostly his fucking nair that it's a bitch to land entirely, you sometimes have to pray if the move is going to land all of the hits in oponents close to the ground, even sometimes oponents in the air has this problem. And maybe his air drift movility, I know that his jumps are god tier, but some more control in the air would do absolutly wonders to him to land some trades.

If you want them to be anything other than mid tier then yes, they need buffs.

in Smash 4, her d tilt could only confirm into u air to kill at the very tip of the move. I dont think getting that one back would be too much.
She still has other more situational kill options, the d tilt tipper confirm would be important for the fact that it would work anywhere on stage. All she needs is that one. Any more practical kill options MIGHT be too much

>tryhard
and you're not trying, right? fucking pathetic

They could do with slightly better recovery

they should raise the damage threshold for reflecting gordos to 5%, some characters are just absolutely tedious to approach(pichu/pikachu/palutena)

>increase threshold to 5%
that's a placebo
you want gordo toss to be faster so you can counter projectiles with it.

Olimar
>Smash attacks less safe
>Purple Pikmin toned down just a little

Peach/Daisy
>short hop damage reduction now applies to floats

Pichu
>Smash attacks less safe
>kill power on Smash attacks reduced
>ideally still a glass cannon though

Palutena
>you can no longer combo from down throw at higher percents

Lucina
>something

Inkling
>up B can be 2 framed or whatever the weird quirk was

Snake
>Nikita has increased recovery
>Grenades take a bit long to pull

Wolf
>gun nerfed because it looks like he's good even without it

Buff Ken

Fighting Mega Man as Dedede is retarded. His pellets shouldn't reflect the gordos. If they didn't, the MU would be insanely easier. That is the sole reason the MU is Dedede's hardest.

>stage builder and home run reveal as shown in the datamines
oh shit really?

Attached: 1391998446953.jpg (100x126, 3K)

>megaman
>DDDs hardest matchup
no way in fucking hell he is harder than Palutena against him

Attached: 1383526195428.jpg (251x229, 6K)

Soon. No way he’s not in.

He was the hardest in 4 and he's still the hardest in Ultimate. Why? Pellets. He struggles against zoners and everything about Mega Man is zoning.

No change would be best. Any buffs and you'd have shitters REEEEEEing even more, any nerfs and she'd be shit tier.

Attached: Splatoon2-InklingGirl-Fight.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

t. shitter carried by character

tired of stinkling mains trying to pull the underdog card

Tired of people who can't press literally any button on their controller when they see a slow as fuck attack coming trying to tell me what is and isn't broken.

I just hope they leave inkling alone. All I hear is people complaining side B and the ink mechanic. I just hope the only thing that comes to inkling is buffs.

Attached: 81b.png.jpg (500x500, 36K)

I don't care about balance, it's good right now. Stage Builder and Homerun Contest will be fun, though. I want an adventure mode like in Melee.

I want some more language options. I prefer some characters with English lines and others with Japanese.

Attached: UMvC3Language.jpg (1200x675, 172K)

>dreams
>mashing removed, all grabs/buries/freezes now last a fixed duration based on percentage (equal to the duration it lasted with optimal mashing)
fuck mechanics that serve no other purpose than to wear out controllers faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGsqJEWbR4I
Yes. Here's hoping it comes in the 3.0 update, since the trailer for it seemed to tease new modes.

Attached: how to play.png (863x427, 38K)

A few more Assist Trophies would be nice additions
I'd love to have a Rhythm Heaven or an actual Namco Assist Trophy show up

lmao
This dumbass nigger only argument is muh roller yet we saw that nigger who plays stinkling rolling over pro-players lmao

>I have a strong feeling we're getting a stage builder. I hope we also get HR contest as well.
Boy do I have good news for you

Just make the Roller bury for less time and fix her crazy dash shit.

Attached: Happy woomy.png (397x423, 342K)

Isn't that just called "using roller to punish like it was intended"? if you're argument is that they have a good punish tool that can kill at like 120% you'd better nerf 80% of the fucking cast. You get hit by that shit it's you're own fault.

Buff charizard fair
Leave shulk alone

Biggest fear: shulk dial storage removed

Nigga why the fuck am I so slow? Why do I have a shit recovery? Why the fuck am I not heavier than regular Mario despite being slower?
Just fix his movement speed, and recovery and he’ll actually be a decent character. Fuckin christ

Attached: 6A7E386F-5A11-4B10-AB12-82C8725FCFD9.jpg (400x477, 34K)

What is it? Did they announce a new Kururin game? Did I win a months supply of frosted cheerios?:D

making the smash-missile kill(a good damage increase would suffice) and no free-fall from up sounds kinda stupid
just fix her jab and u-smash and give back her Sm4sh dash attack

bring his dash attack back to what it was pre-2.0 that was an absolutely senseless nerf

agree with all except bowser jr
bowser jr would be absolute cancer to see even as a mid tier. his playstyle is soooo fucking boring
i dont believe ice climbers, piranha plant, samus, falco, or mii gunner should be buffed. theyre pretty balanced. dr mario only really needs a higher up b.
these are all great ideas
for the something for lucina, just lower her damage and knockback slightly
nikita should also damage snake

with proper spacing most characters cant punish her Side-B already

NOOOOOO PLEASE GOD NO I WAS ALREADY NERFED IN THIS GAME

Attached: 1545965857174.png (1344x756, 1.29M)

Still love him despite being bottom tier but what I hope is

>Can side b again if hit out if it
>Slightly more shield stun on attacks
>Slightly increased speed on attacks

Attached: Main.png (400x400, 99K)

fucking far from it. I honestly don't get why either. His ground game is worse than in 4 (his tilts are significantly weaker) and outside of his smashes his kill options are pretty limited (again ftilt which doesn't work as intended a lot of the time, dash attack doesn't kill, just no ability to contest most of approaches and he sucks against shields.) Not to mention his up-b, forward smash and side b all got nerfed in some way (they made that last one go short distance on the ground when it was meant to go over projectiles, so now it feels fucking useless.)

Honestly I'd be better with his recovery being shit but buffing his aerials. I think it'd work a lot better off for him. Also revert his tilts, fsmash, up-b and ground sideb back to smash 4 versions. Maybe give haymaker on the ground more invincibility too so he can properly contest projectiles and air air approaches

make him stronger,also give him luigi sm4sh cyclone

The only time I ever have issues with Ganondorf is as Olimar.

Trades are impossible and you can't go balls deep or risk get destroyed by a neutral air opening.

I need to practice Olimar more.

really surprised more people dont play him, his smashes all being free, great aerials and a side special that plays neutral for him make him super easy to pick up even if he has some nuances that take a bit to master

Who cares, Ultimate sucks, lol.

No, it's just been confirmed through datamining that Stage Builder and HRC are likely coming

I really want Robins books to pack more of a punch like they use to. Also best Alt Colors Desu

Attached: another_doodle_of_my_favorite_robin_palettes_by_camiruchi_d8sbrty-250t.jpg (389x250, 25K)

Less endlag on K. Rool's aerials pls.

Only thing I can really think of where I'm not immensely satisfied.

Attached: 1534355172334.jpg (2048x1448, 340K)

A guy at my locals also dominate with ZSS. I lost 2-0 with Palutena but he had one stock left both times with high %. Still, ZSS onetricks are always so fucking good with crazy fucking combos and movement.

Always makes me want to pick up the character.

more like sucks deez nuts haha

retard

buff ness

Attached: ness san.png (1600x2326, 2.67M)

Fix zeldas nair.
Make her down tilt combo again.
Give her a general movement speed increase.

I'm gay.

God, his recover is so fucking shit. I hate the fact just any aerial or projectile can cancel out my side B and send me tumbling.

Attached: 1536288886364.jpg (728x1031, 225K)

What if they gave him a wall jump?

based, we need more fem and mRobin unity

He already has a wall jump. Strangely enough it's also the wall jump with the most vertical reach last time I checked.

stfu ds

I want no debuffs. Only buffs.
If everyone is overpowered, than no one is overpowered

They better not fucking touch Snake. Always so satisfying when I pull off shit like this.

streamable.com/blznp

Attached: ultimate snake.png (492x599, 244K)

I hope olimar is removed from the game

Most accurate and best post in this thread ffs

Attached: 1545689277377.jpg (800x778, 67K)

nobody plays olimar

>streamable.com/blznp
hype af

I feel bad for you Pac-Chads. You already play the most high IQ character in the game and he's pretty bad as is. I hope he gets a few buffs.

Attached: 1518135204759.gif (148x111, 264K)

>and he's pretty bad as is
bull fucking shit, his shield pressure and OoS options are lightning rat tier and he has a projectile that gives him a free 60% combo

I'm sure he's fine. People now seem to know how to deal with his most gimmicky move, PK Freeze, so I don't think he''ll get nerfed. Even if PK Freeze got a nerf, I wouldn't care that much. There's usually a better option in most situations and better used as a mixup

Attached: lucas.png (250x250, 60K)

Thanks goy. I walked into some dude name Hawkzeye livestreaming at the time and had no idea. I pulled that combo on him on his own stream. Got literally BTFO in front of a live studio audience top kek

Attached: smiling snake.png (707x731, 376K)

slight weight increase so he at least counts as a heavyweight

Cut the fucking startup for his UpB in half. That shit takes a year to come out. Im already locked into 4 ridged directions with no initial hitbox why does it need so long to actually work?

And finally buff his Dair. Either make it strong enough to actually risk using it, make it so he can use it to spike without killing himself, or make it less punishable if you miss by half an inch.

Attached: 1528612070769.png (1187x825, 242K)

Lucas is awful, Ness is just better in every way

not arguing that he's better but true, Lucas is way more fun to play though

Id go so far as to say that Pacmans up tilt is the worst tilt in the game. Its weak, cant kill, hits only in a small space directly above him, and it cant even combo with itself like other similar moves. Its only saving grace is that its fast, but that doesnt help much if they can move in any direction and it cant touch them anymore.

Attached: Yoda.jpg (408x408, 18K)

A thing I noticed is that for some reason you can counter Puff's Sing. Was that a thing in other games, I can't remember since I rarely played puff before.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Renai Boukun - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.03_[2017.05.11_14.53.10].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

God I fucking hope they buff Mii Brawler. Out of all 3 Miis I like Brawler the most but I shouldn't have to wait until my opponent is at 210% just to get a kill.

Attached: A1 (25).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Nobody will miss him then

Make the giant punch have the same range as the headbutt

Attached: Donkey_Kong_SSBU_Skill_Preview_Neutral_Special.png (312x208, 84K)

I would rather it have super armor that fucking works, I always try to go for super cheesy shit with hit but a tiny tap is more than enough to cancel it

They're both a lot of fun. I do agree that Ness has a better overall kit and to me he's more fun but I don't think either will ever get a buff or nerf.

I'd really like to see them redesign how thunder interacts with stage elements with Ness, because if I get on a stage set to battlefield mode I'm in for a hell of a time. I doubt it will change though. They seem solidly set in their place

What if Ridley's dair was a command grab.

Attached: 1548836837406.jpg (282x420, 115K)

Literally just give his old tornado recovery back, it's so much harder to get back to stage reliably now. Which is really bad since he was pretty gimpable before.

Attached: Dios Mio.jpg (480x689, 45K)

fucking WHEN

Dont get me wrong, i'm glad smash autism slowed the fuck down over the last month
but I want my stupid leakfags with all the sick fake details about the next update

Are they just gonna drop it without warning or do a little direct when its due to release

No he's perfect shut up both of you

Of all the characters to get memed into not playing for the longest time, i'm convinced everyone is retarded as he's the only character besides DeDeDe I could break into elite smash with

Heavies are the most fun in this smash game

Expect a Smash Direct before it releases. They need to cover Jokey, Mii costume DLC, new features in 3.0 (hopefully they cover the datamined modes) and tease the next fighters. No reliable leakers have said anything about a new Direct soon, so time to fucking wait.

If this was a normal Smash game or if development started any later, Rex would be guaranteed.

This. Worst input lag of any smash game, and the buffer is too generous.

You just announced that your oppinion doesn't matter with that comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed PK Freeze, given the nerfs K. Rool got. I think Lucas' aerials could stand to be a bit more consistent, notably dair. But I'd rather see a buff to his magnet hitbox, honestly. That's the move that should send people flying, not Freeze. The range is a little better in this game but it's still more a gimmick than actually useful. Also I get that his PKT2 is weaker than Ness', but can I at least kill with it without getting to absurd percents or dragging them all the way to the blast zone?

Attached: 1542004352444.png (380x392, 198K)

Yeah of course, its something theyre selling after all

git gud
ur just bad

>No reliable leakers have said anything about a new Direct soon
>reliable leakers

user.

If you think elite smash viability makes a character good I doubt I would have any problems freeing you up

Say whatever you want about whatever leakers, but we have had a good track record on leakers calling out Nintendo Directs.

No i'm not speaking in definites, I'm saying that fucked if I'm listening to anyone saying Ridley sucks when chances are they don't know shit about how to use him.
Elite smash is a minor side point for my own personal anecdote.
The only characters I truly struggle with are runaway lucases and villagers

Everyone else I can figure out faster with ridley than I can with other characters. Again, just me. But ridley is pretty balanced for what he can actually achieve.

I sure loved that January Nintendo direct that the leakers said was gonna happen, then!

I don't remember any of them saying there'd be a January Direct.

There is only one character that needs a nerf, and it's hardly the best in the game

Fuck stinky inkies

Literally like fucking all of them claimed a January direct, retard.

Alright. Post a reliable leaker saying there'd be a January direct.

>Post a reliable leaker

Well darn, ya got me there, user! I would if there actually was any! It's been swell chatting with you but I have to get back to playing Smash Ultimate's Minecraft content and my localized copy of Mother 3!

Attached: 1495753541303.jpg (480x480, 15K)

give him super armor f tilt

Couldn't come up with anything, could you? Get fucked, retard.

Then who do you consider to be reliable leakers?

someone like that zell guy or that guy from gamexplain

i miss being able to use leaf shield to go for grabs or to have a hitbox while getting up off ledge but i love the changes made to it in general
if customs existed i'd love one where he just has his smash4 shield so i could play around with that again

Attached: 1546343309971.png (600x1054, 457K)

do we have any hitbox/hurtbox data for ultimate yet? specifically i'm curious about inkling's hurtboxes while in squid form. had the slimy bastard dash through falco's rapid jabs to grab me without getting hit and i'm confused if it even has a hurtbox on it

Attached: 1547239375728.png (200x200, 33K)

I really dislike the changes they made, I'd take a worse shield and throw if I had more options. I figure the movement options the shield had in 4 would be too good in this game (in addition to the airdodge changes). I just wish it wasn't so braindead in this game, I see people get away with using it point blank too often.
>ywn RAR shorthop airdodge through someone with leaf shield and kill with back throw ever again

I think Link is in a very good position. He is high tier and most fighters above him are eligible for a nerf, meaning he can only go up.

The dream buff would be that he can detonate bombs while the opponent is holding them

Attached: 8397AC85-E4F1-4885-BF79-CB097D543E66.png (2208x1242, 2.42M)

My fellow Pac-Chads, it is good to see you.
What we need is Pac-Man to have more kill options. I was thinking B-Throw, and Nair to have kill potential past 130ish.
We need better, less predictable options to kill.

Attached: 1552176563575.png (128x105, 18K)

niggers

bl*ck “people” you mean?

zelda needs some love

no, niggers

this, the game's technical aspects are horrible. The shitty online, horrid input lag, and ridiculous buffer window make for a trifecta of shit. I dropped ultimate a week in and only bring it out when my friends are over, in contrast I have over 500 hours in every other smash game. I refuse to touch this game until at least the input lag is fixed

Attached: alex.jpg (900x539, 90K)

What improvements does he need to be on par with the other links?

Attached: 1412107974568.jpg (583x633, 276K)

He didn’t need the nerfs, I fucking hate you all.

Attached: A5579E79-8FD2-4FB2-8DCA-BBA1CC33766E.jpg (1116x780, 173K)

>Ness
My main
He's perfectly balanced I think.
Any shitter that complains about PK Fire is just that, a shitter. I hope Sakurai sees it this way as well and doesn't fuck with him.

>Lucas
My secondary
I hope they buff his down throw so you can actually do something with it.
I hope they change his PSI Magnet to where it doesn't push people away a little because right now it's pretty useless when compared to Ness' Magnet.

Characters I want nerfed:

>Pichu
This character is fucking retarded
Crazy damage output
Hard as fuck to hit
Doesn't die early unless you hit him with a smash (hard since he's so fucking fast) or get him with a kill throw (after high percents)
Definitely needs his hurtbox enlarged and his damage output towned down. I also want him to have even less weight, he should not live past 90.

>Palutena
Busted nair
Busted bair
Fix them

>Wolf
Make his blaster shot get cancelled out buy other projectiles

>Snake
Make his C4 always blink so you can actually see the shit
Tone down the stupid range on his up tilt
More endlag on his dash attack

>Olimar
Why the fuck is up smash so safe
Why are purple pikmin so damn strong

Characters I want buffed:

>Luigi
Give him back his Smash 4 cyclone
Improve his aerial mobility

>Shiek
I don't know where to start

>Jiggilypuff
Make her bair not spin her around

>Falco
Give him better aerial mobility or make him as fast as Fox

>Marth
Make his non tipper damage higher
I dont know if I want his tipper larger because when that shit hits it HITS, but I also don't like seeing so much Lucina.

Attached: 1550710475098.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

You outed yourself as a moron the moment you said Ridley was a heavy

not him, ridley is a heavy. He's just one point below samus

kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight

The back throw was well timed, I'll give you that, but the Lucario stood completely still and watched the mortar come down on him.
t. Snake main

>Wolf Make his blaster shot get cancelled out buy other projectiles

I'd prefer that they reduce the range and damage slightly, the fact that it doesn't nullify your own projectile means you can counter it to an extent

you are fucking disgusting

>powercreep is good!

skewer should do more shield damage or shield stun, something to make it less punishing to whiff

this. comboing off of super missiles and performing jab 1 to retreating pivot grab make me nut

>Hopes
More than shitty Homerun Contest and another garbage stage builder
>Fears
Just shitty Homerun Contest and another garbage stage builder

Just more kill options.
That's all.

Attached: PicsArt_03-10-11.00.01.jpg (1080x1234, 174K)

>game and watch
fix fair so it blows up on contact

>plant
faster aerials for the love of god

>mario
anything, literally anything

Attached: mains1.png (1000x311, 318K)

>Wario
Don't fucking touch Wario. He's perfect and I don't want him ruined.

>Ridley
For the love of god BUFF HIM. Buff his Up B. Buff his Down B. Buff his Down aerial. Buff his weight.

Attached: 1539599375179.jpg (936x853, 150K)

>really glad Wario is getting some respect
>terrified he could be nerfed
of course we still need to see how the devs handle buffs/nerfs since they said they would use elite smash for that
and I don't think too many people are actually playing Wario online

>hopes
stage builder so i can play smashketball again
>dreams
a fuckton of mii brawler buffs
>fears
joker becomes ssb4 cloud/bayo levels of broken and we'll have to deal with retards screaming "JUST SDI" for another 4ish years

You never know what might happen, characters got nerfed for less.

Attached: 1547902289337.jpg (900x496, 164K)

Hope wario gets nerfed
Ridley buff would be okay though

No fuck you
Wario doesn't deserve to get nerfed.

He's top tier and has insanely strong confirms. Fuck you. He's getting nerfed.

FUCK YOU
He's arguably the hardest top tier to master and he requires the most training. Go bitch about Lucina or someone else instead and leave my fat man alone.

Only if I get to fucking obliterate nerf his side B

Who?
If you mean Wario then fuck you it's already nerfed from Smash 4 and has a cooldown.
If you mean Ridley then double fuck you because it's slow as shit and leaves him vulnerable.

No, fuck off. He's getting nerfed, Lucina's getting nerfed, and Wolf is getting nerfed

Attached: 15e.gif (500x341, 1.63M)

I want him to get to Top Tier! I feel the most technical & complex characters in the game should be at the top, so I want him to be up there with Peach.

Attached: bede12af01bc55966742a4aaf88c54dc (1).jpg (574x768, 115K)

Buff my boy DK to the moon Sakurai. I already shit on Marth clone shitters, but I want to shit on them harder.

>fix fair so it blows up on contact
Or they could give him the old one back.

>Hopes
-Ledge snap's reliability goes down or at least becomes less free, sick of this babyfied handholding shit. You should not just get a free recovery.
-Reduce the damn buffer and input delay, there's no excuse for it. It's too god damn much. No I dont care what other games are doing.

>Dreams (i.e. unrealistic expectations in my case)
-Proper Ground to Aerial momentum conservation
-Fixed online, if they cant do it, hand it to western developers who can actually work with our larger land form rather than japan's tiny ass island. Or at least restrict your search/match making to inner region only.
-Dont allow pure wireless connections anymore. I don't care how many people this pisses off, this is why its a unrealistic dream.

>fears
-They don't do anything or start unnecessary nerfing for peoples crybabyass bellyaching again.
-the roster gets any bigger after Joker. Like look, I know its a "fan dream mashup" game technically, but 70 is already too many god fuckin damn matchups to learn, it's literally time to stop. It's just too much, stop.

Buffs would be nice, but not necessary.

Protip: at high percentages, whenever you launch out of stage, bait a dodge out of them with the can while also advancing towards them from underneath.

One of two things will happen: they will miss the dodge timing and get hit by the can, potentially killimg them; or they will dodge it and be vulnerable to up air.

I love Duck Hunt simply because of that fucking can. Once that shit is on the field, I get to control where I want people to be and shut down a third of the stage if I want to.

>the roster gets any bigger after Joker
You do know there are four other characters left to add after Joker right?