Before I Buy

There any sjw garbage in this game? Anything in the story that make my eyes roll out of my head and into outer space?

Attached: 6138365_sd.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

No. Go ahead.

Nothing I noticed or cared about.

No. Don't listen to the paranoid Yea Forumsniggers.

Smartest person on Earth is a woman, and the embodiment of the greatest AI ever is a nigress.
There's tons of ethinicties through the game, but there's a canon explanation to that.

No, it's a good game.
>b-b-b-but one of the scientists is muslim
Yeah and another is a heavy metal satanist guy, so what
>b-b-b-but Gaia AI is shown as a black woman
A personification of primal nature is a black woman because mother nature is female by default and black is primal.
>b-b-b-but the villain is a white dude
Actually no, the villain is a black dude, but that's a twist sorry for spoiling it

The entire game is about a female dominant society fighting the evil men

There's a bit of cringey YOU GO GIRL! shit, particularly in the DLC, but nothing that outright ruins the game.

>the embodiment of the greatest AI ever is a nigress
No, she's the personification of the "mother nature" cluster of the AI. That AI is composed of different clusters and they're portrayed by different characters. But you would need to play the game to know that

Actually no, the good guy is a benevolent male king and the matriarchy turn out to be retarded, they're the ones who cast you out in the first place. In the final fight you're fighting for the benevolent male king with his army by your side

the DLC can get a little “WAMEN STRONG, WAMEN INDEPENDENT, WAMEN DONT NEED NO MAN”

but, other than that, game is pretty naturally organic. definitely worth picking up on sale.

No, its about killing machines and surviving.

>black is primal.
I thought she was black because humanity started in Africa

People call it feminism for a bunch of reason but other than the girls being ugly, there's no such thing. The matriarchal tribe was seen as retrograde and savage while the patriarchal one was advanced, you'd never see that in a SJW game.

It's one of the top 3 games in the 8th gen. Get it non.

Attached: 1478026994457.png (902x720, 589K)

All of them were controlled by Gaia, and Gaia was the first.

someone seems to be samefagging this thread heavily or there might be a meme about this game i'm not aware of, but YES my fuck is this game full of jewish nonsense.

it's not fun enough to justify sitting through it all, but if you wanna try it it regularly goes on sale for $15 so just do it then

Quit being a little bitch and just play the game.

>le jewssssss
Into the trash you go

Sounds like solid buy then

It's a bad game. I had to drop it because it's such a fucking slog, and the bow is retarded. The gameplay is horrible and that's all that matters though

very stable reply, redditor

Now this is criticism I can get behind. Actually talking about the game. Nothing about boogeymen.

It's alright, I enjoyed my time with it (~45 hours on hard including the DLC) but I'd be surprised if I have any desire to play it again anytime soon.

Main criticism is that it falls into the generic open-world formula a bit. Also there's a bit of a lack of robot dino types. I'm hopeful for the inevitable sequel if they tighten these two up.

It's got some of the best combat I've tried, too. Bloodborne is a better game but, for me, HZD is the definitive PS4 game.

>everyone in this post apocalyptic tribal world where physique is important is a female character
>everyone is a nigger or some kind of disgusting mutt
>but it's canonically explained so everything is okay
>Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a historical game about the Czech Republic in the 1400s
>is attacked because it only has European characters
100% innocent and just coincidence, no connection here senpai

Sort of. It's borderline. The best way to describe it is as a mix of an ubisoft game and a Bioware game. So there's a lot of pandering but it's couched. There's also a lot of unintentional hilarity. Ex. The protagonist is from a society that's very matriarchal, uses feminine pronouns a lot, and has a lot of female leaders. However these people are also fucking retarded, and though the game doesn't highlight it the matriarchs are all batshit insane, and the tribe itself is regarded as a bunch of backwards savages by everyone else. The sunworshippers with a king you expect to be the villains surprisingly aren't, and said king is a bro.

The biggest problem is alloy herself, who in addition to being self righteous is also a Mary sue in the young adult novel way. In fact that's the best way to describe it, it's a fucking young adult novel for teenage girls.

The gameplay is very solid though and when the game gets out of it's own way and let's you play monster Hunter but with robot dinosaurs, it's quite good. The problem is the excess of human enemies who are a boring slog to fight

I've beaten the game twice and I can't think of any SJW bullshit in it. It's a pretty good game desu.

There are instances of SJW stuff in the game but the most important person in Aloe's life is her adoptive father. The tribe she grows up in is a matriarchy and COMPLETELY ass backwards, they highlight many instances where their society fails in almost every regard because of their isolationism and paranoid shit.

They don't really highlight it beyond the matriarchs being bad because they oppose Alloy who is good, I think it just sort of escaped the devs that the tribe are backwards superstitious idiots.

>good combat
What?
Human enemies are a pain in the ass and in a game about dino robots, you're going to be seeing them a lot.
Aloy's mobility is just a nightmare, her jump is limited and pretty much retarded. Getting around the enviroment ends up being a chore, and this makes the stealth approach at some situations to be just plainly ridiculous.
The open world is ok at best, filled with tiring collectibles, but that's a given now.
Enemy variaty is laughable, style and no subtance, there are only few machines who feel like an actual threat and different enough.
Combat feels like a bootleg MH.

not really. still a boring ass game tho. and I usually gobble up any playstation exclusive.

Yes, its a 6/10 game with 8/10 graphics and 5/10 facial animations
the gameplay is fun but none of the characters are truly memorable and the story is boring as fuck

No, but they run the strong women then into the ground quick. But hey, just look at it like the world is the result of letting women take charge and it seems legit.

Imagine if we, the gamers, ran the world... what could have been...