WTF BROS YOU SAID ACTVISION WASN'T GOING TO LET THIS HAPPEN...

WTF BROS YOU SAID ACTVISION WASN'T GOING TO LET THIS HAPPEN. THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO COVER THE GAME UP BECAUSE IT WAS A BLUNDER!

Attached: SEKDARK.png (1246x1527, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJAWGjnT-_A
youtube.com/watch?v=OW5Xw4h12Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=d8IllLBLegY
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk
youtu.be/UGPknmiLxGo?t=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that everybody is hyped for Sekiro, including the shit posters.
Most of them have probably already bought it.

I make at least 3 Sekiro shitpost threads everyday and I can't wait for preload on Steam.

I guarantee the Metacritic score will be the following:

>87 on PS4
>90 on PC
>89 on Xbone

Thank me later

damn the leaks on youtube really do make the game look like shit tho

Game will get btfo for its lack of content compared to its predecessors and because the story won't go as ''deep'' as bloodborne.
The great thing about that is that we won't have those pretentious guys on youtube doing theories and video essays on everyfucking grain of dust.

>90
>on PC
yeah.. no

>Friendly reminder that everybody is hyped for Sekiro, including the shit posters.
I'm not shitposting but I'm not hyped for it.

I bet you were one of the people that shitposted about BB before that was released.

>The great thing about that is that we won't have those pretentious guys on youtube doing theories and video essays on everyfucking grain of dust.
You underestimate Vaati
Hell I'm pretty sure he did a video on the fucking prosthetic teaser video they sent out like two years ago.

Shut the fuck up twitter fag.

I made the OHNONONONONO I'TS SHORT AS FUCK thread and i preordered back un december

I also falseflag as a dmcfag

That seems about right. It's the "this game is good, but it's also Japanese, so we can't give it a higher score than this" rating.

ratings are meaningless in 2019

Attached: ignRatings.png (950x239, 77K)

link to leaks?

Man, I'm really looking forward to japense spiderman with a majestic 6-10 hours campaing.

Attached: SekiroSPIDERMAN.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

>Dark souls lore wasnt even more deep and symbolic
Seppuku yourself you disgusting echo chambering npc

Every time you post this it gets excited.

Where's the error?

Looks fun

Reviews don't care about the story/lore, only the setting. Except this time it apparently has a story and it pushes it harder especially in the early game.

>The great thing about that is that we won't have those pretentious guys on youtube doing theories and video essays on everyfucking grain of dust.

>Forgetting about Autist numero uno.

Attached: Matty Patty.jpg (750x625, 111K)

I know you're an autistic shitposter but i can't get how that webm is supposed to make this game look bad.
That looks fun as fuck. Please give me your shitpost answer what's wrong with that webm.

The story is much more easy to follow,you don't have to read the fucking items like an autist and go on youtube to make sheckles for some guy now

HOW DO I AVOID SEKIRO SPOILERS

PLS RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1535873881891.jpg (472x472, 12K)

looks fun
can't wait

barry, get off for today, you've had enough Yea Forums

the fact that having that movement speed and jumping around isn't "souls-like" and its purpose is to appeal zoomers like you to think its "cool".

DON'T COME TO Yea Forums
JUST DON'T

protagonist is hapa

go innawoods for a week

The game isn't a souls-like and zoomer is neither a real word nor an argument

You have to look at the user score, 8.2 for MGSV which is around what I'd give it too, maybe a little higher for me.

have you tried staying off the internet, you fucking braindead weeb shitfuck?

>its purpose is to appeal zoomers like you to think its "cool"
Do you even have anything left to like?

how can you get spoiled by this anyway?
just don't watch boss gameplay?

It's literally impossible to be spoiled.Spoiled implies key story parts are revelead which is never the case in DS

>Avoid Yea Forums
>Avoid Twitter
>Avoid Reddit
???
>Spoiler free
It's how I survived when KH3 got leaked

>following Miyazaki story
The items ARE the story you absolute fucking illiterate shit-throwing bonobo monkey. Just go fucking off yourself already you sorry excuse of a funktional human being you literal walking peace of trash.

>Spoilers are only story
>Hi! This is my first week playing videogames!
They've meant more than that, explicitly, since videogames were a thing.

I don't want to give activision money and there is no confirmation it's a long game, so it's looking like a torrent.

YOOO you can do this?
10/10

Attached: 1551527053865.jpg (500x500, 85K)

But it actually releases on thursday, the tweet is mistaken.

obsessed mentally ill tranny

nope, friday is the 22nd

get addicted to cam girls for a week.

>those smooth animations
noice

>majestic 6-10 hours campaing
>he still thinks it'll be over 5 hours long
Good to see that our new tactis do work.

>no denuvo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJAWGjnT-_A

I'm not hyped for it either. Kinda burnt out on souls games. Would really like some new Armored Core.

reviews are worthless nowdays

Anyone got good leak videos? Ive only seen screenshots of the [Spoiler]Yokai infestation of the whole world/rampage[/Spoiler] shit

I'm giving your post a 2/5.

What's with the complete lack of leaked copies, anyway? Street dates usually get broken at least a week in advance thanks to Qatar and that one store in Norway that released FFXV and Nioh like 10 days early.

I'm behind all those spiderman webms but you guys don't fall for it anymore

I pre ordered sekiro few weeks ago

>flip and swing all over the fucking place to avoid ranged attacks
>arrows curve through the air and home in on the player like every other FROM game
it's going to be more of the same dumb shit calm down guys

Yes people said it wasn't a soul game but its similar to bloodborne set in japan fuck this I thought it was gonna be like tenchu or ninja gaiden.

>PC
>Xbox
>PS4

>Kinda burnt out on souls games.
For the millionth time, it is not a Souls game. You can not possibly be burned out for Sekiro because no other game is like it.

The only games that offset the Japanese tax nowadays are Nintendo games, as they use the Nintendo Bonus to cancel it out.

I saw 40 minutes of someone playing it on youtube its a FUCKING SOULS GAME

>make 5 hour game
>create absurd difficulty level to ensure it takes 20+ hours
japs are geniuses

Attached: woman-getting-eye-exam.jpg (728x546, 75K)

It releases Friday in Australia, isn't that Thursday in the states?

youtube.com/watch?v=OW5Xw4h12Wk

Forward THE FUCKING VIDEO FAGGOT

I hope this shit flops so they go back to making souls games again. From was nothing without souls.

Shit posters need to get their story straight. First it's a shit game because it's too little likesouos, now it's shit because it's too much like souls.

Oh why didn't you just tell me you have diagnosed Down Syndrome, listen, I don't have the time to talk with non-humans.
It is not a Souls game.

no. steam says 22nd, its friday 10am pst

youtube.com/watch?v=d8IllLBLegY
I know it's going for an entirely different thing but I hope I can bully the shit out of bosses with deflects and those dodges where you step on their weapon like you can in DMC.

Are you retarded? That's a release day review embargo, did you think they had the power to stop reviews from ever coming out or something?

>Thank me later
But you did nothing

So I'll get my physical Steam copy and not be able to play it?
Fuck Steam.

You don't want to see the damn video because it will spoil you FUCK YOU YOUR THREAD YOUR MOTHER YOUR FAMILY YOUR CAT CEASE YOUR EXISTENCE FAGGOT

is it really steam's fault? lmao
ask activision to unlock it early
also the PC box only has a digital code, no disk

I’ve been spamming the copypasta about no levels and weapons nonstop and I have the collector’s edition pre-ordered

If you get an early copy of a PS4 game, you can play it and download the day one patch assuming it's been uploaded. The console doesn't arbitrarily lock you out of it because Valve doesn't realize time zones exist.
So yes I'm blaming Steam.

kys weeb

If you're on Youtube and have watched Sekiro videos recently, block every recommendation of Sekiro and YT should not show them.

it's not Valve, dumbass, Activision are the ones who decided on a global simultaneous release date.

Just use this and filter Sekiro.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk

Huh. For whatever reason I always felt this was going to be a late-2019 title, not one in 5 god damn days.

As of tommorow I avoid Yea Forums and Youtube

It's been active development for 2 and a half years, which is about right for a mid-budget game like this.

Dude... It's a souls game. It uses the same animations and everything.

Short of Division 2 coming out (and they're not the same target audience anyways), it's actually not a bad time for it to come out. This month has been pretty barren.

It literally has not shown a single same animation from any of their previous games you rat.
Nothing about it is Souls unless you consider the existence of checkpoints "Soulslike".

77 after 22 critic reviews

Screencap this.

Door opening animation is the same fgt.

sure, so you can be proven wrong

Nah no need, it will have above 90 score. Screencap this.

90 at least, screen cap this instead.

Based

Is this a joke I'm not in on?

It's reminiscent of the door opening animation from before, but it's not a re-used animation, it does have some slight differences.

Yeah the joke is your eyesight.

Swap the PS4 and Xbox scores and I'm down. Sony is more tolerating of weeb shit

It's literally identical.
youtu.be/UGPknmiLxGo?t=53

He did. They all did. I remember them

I have a feeling it's going to score an 8 or 8.5 and have many fans where the game becomes a dark souls series where they make a 2nd, add a bunch of shit people wanted like character creation, armor, etc. and then by the 3rd one it gets stale as fuck.
Based as fuck

PS4 version will have a censored scene or costume though, causing a riot.

worthy a pirate I guess

>they make a 2nd, add a bunch of shit people wanted like character creation
They're going to pull a Nioh?

>screenshots of Yokai infestation
where

Yes exactly. I have a feeling it's going to be exactly like Nioh's case. Watch Nioh 2 will be sick as fuck and then they'll do a 3rd one that sucks too.

*ahem*

FUCK PVP

Attached: 1552810036166.png (888x894, 520K)

>being this mad you can't play at 60fps
le kek

no.

Struck a nerve.

He's lying stupid.

Just try not to be disappointed with the game when you play it and find out it's another souls game asset swap, k. I'm not really sure why that matters so much to you...

No. Souls-like From games get an 88 and above

i was only pretending to be retarded i s-s-swear

There's no possibility of that happening since it's not a Souls game at all and has no reused assets.
Not sure why this fact triggers you so bad, it's almost like you want a game to fail even when there is overwhelming evidence to support it being a masterpiece.

Bros I’m so fucking hyped.
Will it literally be one of the best games ever made?

Attached: 9B927BD9-088F-488C-A264-5DD924B2BB57.jpg (482x610, 38K)

Just don´t buy it until you se what people say about it. Im gonna buy it day one cause i am curious. I hope that the game i good and that i will enjoy it but if it sucks then so be it. I do not like that they push the reviews back like this but if it is a blunder then Fromsofts name will be tarnished by it.

>it's not a Souls game
Sure, but it's a FromSoft action game with slight RPG elements, we all know it's gonna have strong elements of the Souls formula despite it being called something different.

Attached: Dvr3uvCU8AAsWaj.jpg (638x1200, 115K)

That kind if hype is dumb, just wait and se. Hype is what kills games. I have never been so hyped when Dark Souls 2 came around and guess what, i was very dissapointed by it. I still love Dark souls 2, but my hype poisoned it.

How are you not rangebanned yet

FromSoft always releases their games around March / April since that's the end of their fiscal year.

Attached: DxIxzkQUcAE8TFg.jpg (638x1200, 81K)

Dark Souls 2 literally pulled a bait and switch on us, at least we know Sekiro will look like how they've demoed it.

>This guy again

What is it about this game that's attracting all these weirdo's.

I'm iffy on whether or not I should get this at launch, since DMC5 is holding my attention. I'm big on Souls, but the Japan theme isn't all that intriguing to me. Should I pull the trigger at launch, or wait?

Attached: 1552446417557.gif (480x270, 3.39M)

man if you remove her make up she would look like a water hag

I think Sekiro's score is gonna be around mid-upper 80s, it's gonna have points deducted for not being a Souls game.

That too, but i kinda wanted to go into it blind, so i did not watch nothing exept the very first gameplay.
I just hope that it is a great game, otherwise im just gonna pirate DMC 5.

Wasn't dark souls only milked cause they had a contract with bamco?

There's no rush mate. Wait until there are extensive reviews and shit.

It's weird. I'm a huge Souls fan and I generally like stealth games, but I just have almost no hype for this game, despite knowing that it'll be guaranteed good.
I'll wait and see the reviews. I just got my tax return, so money isn't an issue.
I hope From's next game is a proper RPG again. I know they're not -just- the "Souls company", but I'll be damned if those aren't the best games they make.

Attached: 1551373987700.png (520x549, 225K)

I can't believe the only 2 games I'm excited for this year came/comes out in the same month. The only other thing I have to look forward to but not entirely sure will be good is Astral Chain.

Wasn't that only a year ago?

>SEKIRO SPOILERS
FROM games barely have plots.

>He says as he posts a 2015 review

t. illiterate retard

The spoilers lie in the boss reveals. That's what most are getting at in regards to spoilers.

It turns out the only reviews coming out are for publications that also entered into a brand deal with Activision.

It's the Shadow of War fiasco all over again.

Shadow of War isn’t Activision.....

I'm speculating a new Souls like arpg for ps5 exclusive

>spoilers for a game with no story.

>game with story has no story
?

kek, it's true. I've been shitposting for the past 3 weeks about Sekiro. I could barely contain the cringe regurgitating all the shitpost pasta. Sekiro looks like the best FromSoft game yet and a proper ninja game since the last Tenchu.

t. soulslore autist

>can't read the text
>doesn't pay attention to the game

Attached: 1551734849164.png (809x446, 427K)

Yeah its really hard to avoid spoilers when its all in item text

Sekiro literally has a story with a fixed voice acted MC, they said it was a bigger focus this time

Maybe it's not the texts they're worrying about.

anyone who wants another "soulslike" game needs to kill themselves. Stop asking for the same repetitive shit, there's already enough fucking Fromsoft clone games. its been a fucking decade of the same formula, its time to move on

Unironically, why did anyone think Sekiro would be a bad game? Who are you kidding?

user, the game isn't a Souls game, so what's your point?

It will flop big time and the user scores will be shit.

No? I've already had my fill of japansouls with nioh, why would I be hype for this?

DMC shills.

Categorically false

Every two days before going to work I made a "it's a butchered Souls" or "Sekiro is like taking a Big Mac..." thread and I preordered as soon as it was available.
Haven't been able to keep making threads because my IP range got banned.

SEKIRO MAN
SEEEKIIIIROOOO MAAAAN
HE SWING THE ROOFS
TO KILL THE FOOLS
LOOK OUT, IT'S THE SEKIROOOOOOO MAAAAAAAN