How do you deal with carpal tunnel?

How do you deal with carpal tunnel?

Attached: carpal-tunnel-syndrome-symptoms.jpg (576x324, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FzE0_zW4E-4?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=9DMf-ffJokA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have sex.

By not playing on (((PC)))

But I guess you just can’t resist those (((Steam))) “sales”, goy.

Based and breederpilled

it's weird, when I get tired it's the other side of my hand that gets numb.

Wrist stretches and lots of breaks between use.

Move your arm more
Lower your sensitivity
Haven't had it for years and I've been playing shit like Warframe

my entire body is constantly in unbearable pain. why are you faggots crying about your hands

Chop the hand off.

Use a proper mousepad

Attached: DSC_0042.jpg (945x1259, 228K)

based 2000s emoposter

the fuck?
for years my left hand as been numb in that exact outline except the blue part is the part that feels fine, it's half my ring finger and whole pinky up to my wrist that feels lightly numb

what does it mean?

Attached: heart-attack-3-300px.jpg (422x281, 35K)

ass cancer

Read John Sarno's books

You have carpal tunnel. It doesn't have to be exactly where OP's pic lies.

Nerve damage.

its the other nerve forgot what its called

this one gets fucked by your elbow rather than your wrist

It's called ulnar nerve entrapment

elbow nerve is fucked
not the wrist one

>Move hand around in a circle
>CRRKCRK

Attached: 1513453558722.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Using your arm instead of wrist. I used to have pain when i used wrist but then i switched to arm and i have ZERO pain. Playing 12+ hours a day for last 7 years no carpal tunnel

Attached: pepf.jpg (225x225, 8K)

There's nothing to deal with, it's just a tunnel with tendons and shit going through it.

I wrecked skating as a kid and broke some growth plate in my wrist. I have full motion and no pain but it sounds like firecrackers when I rotate in a full 360.

My left hand, the one on the keyboard, is the one that's fucked though.

your hand should be resting on your palms, not your wrist

Attached: 1550420028537.jpg (602x779, 92K)

STOP

Attached: 1439037616673.jpg (435x512, 40K)

Dont do this it creates mustard gas

Don't do this it makes mustard gas.

This actually doesnt do anything. This isn't a system 32 or chlorine gas meme, it is a ruse rusing rusers.

theres extensions for keyboards too

this is quite literally what happened to me when I was in college
so you have it but not for the same reasons everyone else get it.
personally I got it because I would hook my arm at the elbow around the top of a chair and use it to keep my balance when I would sleep in the computer lab (fucking programming projects)
pretty much you managed to damage the nerves near the elbow and the scar tissue that built up is now putting pressure on those nerves.
in short, go to a doctor before it gets worse because it will only get worse and not go away, I waited for about a month or 2 and it took longer for it to heal if I hadnt waited

wtf i did this and now i can't move my thumb

>mild uncomfortable aching in spots in my leg for weeks, just think I need to stretch more
>moves to inner thigh
>slowly moving up inner thigh for a week
>yesterday my lower leg started feeling kinda number/tingly
>now feeling coming from just to the left of my crotch

Is there a fucking clot in my femoral artery or something? Honestly getting worried now but my health care is shit in burgerland.
Goodbye anons.

Attached: 1430075374188.png (500x500, 235K)

Make a habit of constantly doing stretches while you're using pc. It should come naturally if your body needs it.
Stretch your back while you're at it.

Whats your wielding style Yea Forums?

Attached: mousegrips-1.png (1080x432, 82K)

I just crack my knuckles and go to lift weights. But I'm a massive pussy and just lift with "bar" weight only though.

It can even be Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

My dude go get checked out right now. Money or your life, you choose. But I'm couch diagnosing you with a clot that will kill you as soon as it hits your lungs or heart.

I palm grip but whenever my autism tic pops up, I use the claw grip to click my index finger on the first mouse button. I'm still working on it though, as I've caused myself distress over how much plastic I've managed to chip away because of this.

My index is fingertip, but my middle is claw

Remember when retards would say cracking your knuckles is bad?

serious question please
my faggot roommate goes to the same gym as I do and saw me doing side lateral raises. He HAD to chime in with his fucking meme exercise which involves palms facing forward, but hands behind the back and then you raise the dumbells to your side. Stupid as fuck. I did them to not offend and sure fucking enough my goddamn wrist has some pain. But I feel the pain in like the opposite side of OPs picture; the left side of the hand. What the fuck am I in for and do I fucking beat the shit out of this goddamn gains goblin?

im no doctor but that really doesnt sound like how blood clots work

I dunno nigger I just hold the fucking mouse
Like it flicks between all of those

This is a good way to die in your sleep if you don't deal with it. If you absolutely refuse to see a doctor, then go walking for at least an hour a day and make sure to stand up from a chair for 5-10 minutes at least on the hour, maybe stretch or just pace a little bit.

All RSI issues have some psychological component to them.

Check it out, OP. Your journey to recovery starts now

fingertip master race reporting in

>been sitting like a dumbass in front of the screen for decades, in all sorts of fucked up positions.
perfectly healthy back, hands and posture
i bet it's sneaking up on me though, doesn't help that i'm getting older.

fuck it

Attached: desk_sitting_on_leg_lori_0512Web.jpg (423x336, 33K)

the opposite side is the ulnar nerve, you fucked up your elbow

The bill will come later.

Carpal tunnel is due to inflation. Ways to reduce inflation:

Stop eating bread
Stop eating sugar
Ingest CBD oil products and use CBD oil creams

CBD is the non-faggy part of weed that reduces swelling. Most states legalized CBD products. They don't get you high and are great for joint and muscle pain.

I'm an asthma fag and have taken a ton of prednisone in my life. Lately my lower back has been fucked and I can only play games on my PC for about an hour before it becomes unbearable. This was after years of me going, "haha I'm immune to your gay problems."

Fuck.

thank you. Are there any long term issues related to this. Im googling as we speak but if you just happen to know... thanks again.

>not just using your chest as your mouse pad

>your fingers will get arthritis!

WA fag here. A topical with THC/CBD is the best way to go because of the entourage effect. You also dont absorb it into the blood stream. There's a product called Dragon Balm here with 175mg CBD/THC, menthol, camphor and mint oil and it is one of the best topicals I've ever used in my life.

how is carpal tunnel a thing lol, never had it

I started getting pain in my right hand so I just started using my left hand when browsing the internet or playing games that didn't require quick accurate clicks. Haven't had any pain since

>pinky and ring finger are constantly numb on my left hand, like the blood circulation there is fucked up or something
>this already happened to me a few years ago and it just passed by itself
Any ideas what it is?

If you're changing your posture that should be better than sitting upright for hours.

fingertips fedora
m'elbow

I don't have it. My hands are built for this world and the items that I use. Exactly the right size and shape they need to be to interact with the world.

FUCK IM SITTING IN THAT POSE RIGHT NOW AND WAS DOING IT FOR THE LAST 8 HOURS SINCE 8 YEARS FUCK

How do you prevent blood clots in the legs?

What's with all these subhumans with inferior genetics?
>abloo hand hurt from mouse
>hurr wrist pain from resting on desk
>ugh so sick from VR

with exercise, dummy

stretching and taking short walks after sitting a while

Stretching. Literally stand up, squat ten times, kick the legs, and then game again. Massage your legs for a minute if you're really paranoid.

Stretches, forcing yourself to stand up by drinking water and taking a piss.

>just don't be sick
based retard

the human body is a fragile and fickle thing

t. consolepleb

Is this the health issues caused by unhealthy lifestyle thread?
>have had minor weird pains in my heart for ages
>occasional spikes of sharp pain like a needle going through my heart, especially when taking a deep breaths
>very rarely, maybe once or twice a year, I'll wake up with arrythmia that goes away by the end of the day
How long do I have?

>have numbness when I keep my right hand on a mouse for too long
>but it's on the pinky and the finger next to it
My pinky also has to kind of snap into place a couple times after that happens. It's weird because it goes away after I open and close my hand rapidly. I'm sure it's nothing serious though.

when i don't play games i do this, but it's a normal mouse. very relaxing, no bent joints.
basically i put the right side of my hand down onto the mouse mat, and just move the mouse around with the hand stationary.

Attached: A7853011_TD02.jpg (320x320, 49K)

You may actually have indigestion. Get your stomach scoped. But also do an EKG to be safe.

By moving them instead of sitting without moving at all
literally just going to the toilet prevents it

Your body perhaps. Because you're inferior and don't maintain your temple. Mine is trained to peak condition, and so is my mind because I've never gotten motion sickness from VR

My wrists do this too but I've never had any injuries there, they've always done that as along as I can remember.
I've never had issues but both my parents do, and between that, the studies that show carpal tunnel may run in families, and the odd pains and numbness I've been getting in a few of my left hand's fingers, I'm getting a little nervous.

just masturbate every hour like a normal person to loosen the wrist and you're done.

>numb pinky and ring
ulnar nerve entrapment. kind of like carpal tunnel but with another nerve.

>burgers don't just go to a doctor when they have health concerns
smdh

Based white nationalist user

Ah, a fellow beat saber enthusiast

Attached: gigachads cute tomboy gf.jpg (1080x1336, 111K)

Sounds linda similar to my problems. sometimes I have when i breathe sharp pain in my mid abdominal and/or feel my stomach rumbling a bit with every breath. passes after a while.

>be perfectly fine
>stumble upon this thread
>suddenly notice that my lower back hurts
Fuck you Yea Forums

Attached: 1536312065299.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Is there anything worse than having tachycardia and trying to play a game in peace?

Attached: 1542843907980.jpg (480x360, 25K)

sounds like precordial catch syndrome? or just angina. you should go to the doctor if it's narrow blood veins.

F

>he doesn't crank on a set of these bad boys after every death and during every loading screen
Retards. Add some knee to chests and a few squats and you're golden.

Attached: 2pcs-finger-strength-exercise-spring-hand-grip-type-sponge-forearm-leenacollections-1709-24-leenacol (1000x1000, 335K)

>beat saber
Miss me with that sissy shit, I play Gorn with default free movenent

>lower back pain
my nigga in pain

>tfw resting heartrate of 50-55
>dont even work out
>eat like shit

Attached: 142846475336.gif (434x250, 361K)

Drink more water

my brother has a shitty lower back. once when he leaned in a little to look in the mirror in the bathroom, he fainted due to pain. literally thought he had died.

>play in recliner
>both hands and wrists are always perfectly straight the entire time
>never get carpal tunnel

Attached: 1550621996471.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Those hand exercise things, and gym. Honestly, I only feel pain in my hands when I stop working out because for some reason. Recently, I had fucked up my shoulder and it started a chain reaction of shit.

>he doesn't bend at the knees when he picks something up

That's bradycardia user and you need to get your heart checked

>sissy shit
Excuse me?
youtu.be/FzE0_zW4E-4?t=16

I need to get a heavier one.

>not using your feet to lift things off the floor until you can reach them with your arm

>it will only get worse and not go away
FUCK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1552640294891.jpg (313x313, 10K)

>game trains you to furiously beat two phallic rods
>not sissy shit
Try again next time fagget

I don't think water is gonna help me with this one. I already kind of stay hydrated.

It's probably genetic. My dad and grandfather have it too. My grandfather had his first heart attack last year but he's like 90 though so I dont know.

Everyone keeps talking about keyboards and mices. Why do i get carpal tunnel when I almost exclusively play on console and handheld?

I have an adjustable one. Little knob to crank it more or less tension.

Was just a guess since the lower back is where the kidneys are.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

Repeated motions and stress to nerves are what causes carpal tunnel. Someone who sews daily can get carpal tunnel.

damn, guys a champ to survive that at 90
good on him

>had an incredibly shitty back
>didn't give a fuck because i was a depressed retard basically just waiting to die
>slowly, back goes back to normal
i didn't deserve this, but i'll take it

I'd check to be safe but you're likely right

Claw grip.

>getting ready to go to bed
>lay down in perfectly quiet room
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Survive
Yeah actually he was walking down the street when he had that. People were trying to help him but he just walked home afterwards. Crazy old man. Wasnt until my grandma called an ambulance afterwards that he found out he had a heart attack.

Stop worrying about aging you dumb boomers
youtube.com/watch?v=9DMf-ffJokA

Attached: proper pc posture and bad posture.jpg (1070x725, 195K)

More important: how do i deal with my pinkies going numb when i’m playing a handheld for a long period of time while lying down

Imagine if athletes had nicknames like Xizt and everyone had to call them that

i get sudden brief tinnitus once a week or so. it creeps up on me and goes full EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and i get extremely relieved each time it fades away a minute later.

I elevated my elbow/forearm so my hand is in a relatively neutral position when using a mouse

Does claw grip really fuck up your hands? I've been using it since MHFU on the PSP, and it's always seemed pretty comfortable, no pain after any amount of time. Or is it creeping up on me without my noticing?
>Laying down
>almost asleep
>BOOM

fucking exploding head syndrome, sometimes get an electrical arcing noise too

Virgin jokes stopped having pull in the 80's, user.

>just walks home while having a heart attack
my gramps did the same but in a hospital, didn't even tell the nurses about it, they only found out during a later checkup
old lads are fucking crazy

Not really since the incel cope started
Was fine last decade maybe

I've been gaming with a mouse and keyboard for over 20 years now and still don't have it.

Attached: 1279412992767.jpg (800x624, 57K)

You can convince any child that a new term is popular or funny. On an anonymous imageboard, if someone uses the term 'incel' you can bet your ass they're underage.

>hurts too much to bend over
>use aid to grab things that are on the ground
>get weaker because now you're not stretching enough making your lower back even worse

Attached: 1551503165373.jpg (350x359, 25K)

Not being fucking fat
Not smoking or drinking
Having a good diet
The best sleep I can possibly get
Stretches and light lifting
Titty mousepad
I also have drawing tablet and since I use it for half of they day it help making sure to never catch that shit since changing your hand position help
But I don't play meme genres like online shooters, dota whatever the fuck is popular with zoomers.

Attached: 1525350877858.gif (270x267, 435K)

first one looks like it was inspired by neopets, half purple half orange

>he doesn't even have an incurable genetic auto-immune condition destroying his joints and causing him pain 24 hours a day for his entire life while slowly fusing his spine and hip bones and severely limiting his mobility

What are you guys, casuals?

Attached: 1529502931796.jpg (252x264, 33K)

Dota is boomercore

I had it for a while.

Finger and stretches work well.

Now I just have slight tingles if I don't stretch for a week.

Careful, be sure you do the correct stretches. I did a wrong one and it made it way worse.

>online anything
>boomer
Damn, really?

>Lay down in bed
>perfectly still
>keep hearing heart beating and feeling it on your chest

Attached: 1440595575567.jpg (640x640, 100K)

It will happen to all of us eventually
The flesh is weak

>The best sleep I can possibly get

Who here /sleepnumberbed/?

Are you saying you can't get the same shit from holding goy controllers?

i play shooters alot and im ready to give them up since they stress my wrist. I draw alot aswell.

maybe it's time i move onto nintendo party games or something.

Yea, my friend has lupus.
It sucks.

Stuck using a grip where I utilize middle+ring finger for left & right clicks. The joy of sports injuries.

Yeah
Just like monster

Boomers love online multiplayer games. Go play Battlefield or WoW. Tons of them there.

Fix your diet.
Fix your diet.
Fix your diet.
Fix your diet.

This is palpitations user.

Boomers dont play battlefield games past 2142 though.

How in the fuck is fixing my diet supposed to change my fucking genes?

Nigga I have severe asthma and the drugs I take to breath are causing absolute havoc on my bones.

He can't diet that away you dumb hippie

>inflamation :)
allllrriiigghty then

>tfw chronic hyperventilation
Anyone else have this? i keep taking shallow breaths. especially when tensed up like playing vidya or something.

Attached: 144775646445.jpg (161x250, 6K)

Due to my advanced late twenties age I just don't have the passion to care about online games much
I tried Insurgency again recently and still dunked on people but it's like what's the point in killing kids

I'm only 27 and I already feel like an old man, I wish I could unfuck my body

Attached: 1352417493828.jpg (481x337, 53K)

I have never felt pain in my hands from playing video games. My butt does hurt from sitting too long sometimes though.

It's not your genes.

you can get other shit, but not this one, I don't think

You retards are literally the fucking worst. Eating more foliage isn't going to cure an autoimmune disorder dumbass

Still funny.

Hmm if only there were ways to improve general health

Just do keto bro,it fixes everything

>get test for disease's genetic marker
>positive

Sure thing, mister professional doctor

Where did I say you need to eat foliages? If anything do the opposite and eat good meat.

based

Attached: 1488845194683.png (512x386, 219K)

I seem to lose feeling in my lower right hand occasionally so I guess I have it, I do rest my elbow against a hard desk
never felt any pain though

And so you're just going accept your fate and not even try to do anything about it.
Your loss.

t. Markelle Fultz

>processed food didnt exist in the 1700's
>people dying from TB, typhoid, genetic disorders at 20
>"lol just fix ur diet dude"
Would you PLEASE fuck off

>bad food didn't exist in the 1700s
Lmao

>never had a single health problem until 28
>30 year old boomer now and health problems keep stacking up in the last 2 years
>chronic stomach problems
>Carpal tunnel
>back is fucked
>hemorrhoids

Attached: Boomboom.gif (276x268, 3.43M)

>play pc for years with zero issues
>play a few games with a controller
>instantly develop tendonitis in my right arm

>Problems keep ruining my life since 20
>decide to work on having a healthy life
>feel better than ever at 30

If I COULD do anything I would nigga, don't try and make it sound like I'm the one in the wrong when you're the genius that doesn't even understand how genetic disorders work and yet tries to go give medical advice on the internet.

Relax your hands and clench/unclench/roll your hand between games or at intervals until it becomes as normal as breathing.

Humans should basically die at 30, what's the point in the rest
Just a walking corpse really

>hemorrhoids
just get them cut off, even if they come back

Does playing an instrument help? I feel I never had any problems after I started playing guitar for fun but every health site says the exact opposite and that I'm more likely to develop cps.

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

I don't think I can grow arches or uncurve my spine

the ds literally fucked my hands, fingers and wrists

If you do this, you'll break your thumb.

It's weird, i've never had carpal tunnel before yet am a very avid gamer. Is it my superior ubermenschen asian genes keeping my hand from cramping or is it my rigorous right hand exercises every night?

>totally fine throughout most of my life
>hit 26
>develop slight tremor in both my hands that people notice
just fucking end me dude

Should have specified then like the other user
Has to be something light you could do either way

even doing that slowly gives me a feeling of unease

take magnesium supplements. Preferably with vitamin D if you dont get out much.

As that user said, magnesium, vitamin D (Get some fucking sun), and add some potassium supplements (Or choke on lots of bananas you homo)

Tinnitus and heart palpitations are comfy, though
at least, mine is. i dont know how loud you guys got it but ive had both since i was really young so maybe im just simply used to them

fucking heart palpitations, makes falling asleep almost impossible

Will snort magnesium and sunny d and report back

>since I started gaining weight at about 12 my left tit was slightly bigger than the right one (male)
>didn't think much of it since I heard that women also have one tit bigger than the other
>fast foward 8 years and the doctor tells me that it's not normal
>get it checked out
>literally just more fat on the left one
Now I'm curious. What is the problem here? I weight 80kg btw.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention dont take the cheap ass magnesium supplement like oxide.Take the citrate version. The other cheap ones barely get absorbed in your body so it's useless.

gyno

what if i don't want to?

I had something called super magnesium in my bathroom, is that good enough
there's also some drano in there if that doesn't do the trick

>super magnesium

NO THAT'S TOO POWERFUL

OH FUCK AM I GONNA DIE

No idea, sounds like just some made up name. You should be able to see what form it is on the back of the bottle. Most common is Magnesiumoxide which is cheap garbage which you just shit out again for the most part and you should just throw em away and get ones with citrate.

thats probably epsom salt

You might be able to significantly improve your spine through physiotherapy and posture training. Arches are probably fucked though.

It's not you who will die

The body fucks up sometimes. I got lumps of fat all over randomly. My left foot is slightly bigger. Left eyebrow sits slightly lower. Right ear is pointed.

K thx user, have a good one

isn't a hemorrhoid an inflamed vein?

It won't kill me though right? They haven't found anything with ultrasound.

use VR, stupid

I love VR but it's not a replacement even once SDE is gone

Nah has to do with genetics or hormones. People who roid out get it often for instance.

Get a wrist guard, they cost like $15. I was seriously worried about my had because it was going numb all the time, even when I wasn't on my computer, and now it's pretty much not a problem at all.

For those having back problems, obviously stretching and squats are recommended, but try to get some leg raises in as well. Hanging ones if you can manage it. Not only do they help with stretching your back muscles, they also provide general core strengthening.

Attached: work4.jpg (640x400, 22K)

>tfw so fucking tall can't do that shit because always still reach the floor

Heart palpitations are not normal. If you regularly experience them you seriously need to go to a doctor. That's a very serious symptom that could lead to heart attack, even at a young age.

you'll never stop pulling user

but im white

Normal ones are still perfectly viable if you can't do hanging ones.

Attached: Core-Workout-Double-Leg-Raises.jpg (736x678, 32K)

Thanks, but I'd rather drop dead

You'd probably be happier if you bothered to take care of your body

Thanks, but if it's a choice between effort and no effort I'll choose no effort

How regular is regular

Attached: 1322532997971.jpg (251x231, 44K)

I'd say if you get unexplained heart palpitations more than once a month you should go to the doctor.

why take care of your body when you can abuse sudafed and alcohol, and smoke two packs a day while being completely sedentary after waking up at five pm

Jack off til my wrists cramp so hard it severes the tendons and relieves the ache

Nice sock, fag

What's the difference between explained and unexplained, I have a weird thing where every couple of months I'll flop down onto my bed and suddenly my heart starts beating weird for like 10 minutes then goes away. They don't happen for any other reason and there's no other symptoms

But... how do you get rid of it?

Thank you :3

Attached: 1542813100141.jpg (242x242, 41K)

Might just be a little anxiety. I would say unexplained means you're not exercising, and there's nothing particularly bothering you, it just comes out of no where.

i think really hard about how much pain im not in

I have it when i had a big meal before jumping into bed. Not a fatass or anything.

stop using controllers and normal mice.
invest in a trackball mouse.
take a break from computer/console every 30 or so minutes.
workout and eat healthy. workouts involving the hands are important so weight lifting is good.

I get migraines, and I used to take excedrine, and sometimes that caused me to wake up in the middle of the night with my heart racing. I try to avoid that now, I think it was causing GERD or other issues.

GERD can trigger nighttime anxiety attacks.

I had it once, shit was really painful. it felt like i couldn't move my fingers properly as if the muscles had rust on them. Whenever i moved them they actually locked in a claw position and then i had to use more force to finally form a fist. I went to a hospital and they of course wanted to do a operation but i declined. I went to a doctor and all she did was spread some cold cream on my hand that had antibiotic properties and bandaged it afterwards. It went on like that for about 2 months with me visiting her twice a week until it finally properly healed... Now im married to her.

Tldr: go visit your doctor especially if it's a female one, only 5 years older than you.

Pretty much this, and some bandage in the wrist is a good help too.

I have GERD yeah.

Ah shit wait that's not carpal tunnel but tendonitis sorry guys my bad

I have numbess in my index finger and thumb but no pain.
Like I hardly feel anything in those fingers. Is that Carpal Tunnel?

I've been to the doctor but I wasn't much wiser after the appointment.

What really helped my heart flutters due to stomach acid was more oxygen where i sleep, if you not already do so start ventilating your house better.

GERD can start hyperventilation without you noticing so having a good supply of oxygen negates that a bit.

I hate how people say this like it's so easy. "Just put down the video game and have sex instead" like it's some kind of exercise you can just do anywhere and you don't have to actually convince someone to do it with you.

When you lay down you're not supposed to release every muscle in your body all at the same time mid-air as you jump into bed. So stop that, but if it happens again breath deeply but slowly and try to feel if you have tight muscles in the chest/stomach, you should know right away with deep breaths if something is super tense and if it is work on relaxing it. Probably need to strengthen your core and chest as well

In the summer I have my windows open 24/7 basically. I do notice my symptoms are less bad during the summer than in the winter when I have everything closed.

What i do is keep my bedroom door open and my bathroom door open then open the window in the bathroom.

This way i do not freeze to death but still get oxygen.
Though i only got rid of nightly acid problems completely with medicine.

What kind of medicine? I just have basic tablet shit calcium/magnesiumcarbonate from the store. They barely do anything though.

Fingertrip grip user reporting!

whats the best medicine for small dick syndrome?

Potassium.

Chloroform really helped out my dating game, would recommend

Alot of money or a knotted rope.

Sleep with a wrist brace. It keeps the carpal tunnel straight while you sleep so the median nerve isnt being pressured or pinched. You don't even have to do it every night necessarily. But it will help tremendously if you already feel pain from CTS.

I feel you. The EEEEEE is a great tool for meditation.

I do and it didn't cure my carpal tunnel now what

Hard for the sake of being hard doesnt a fun song make.

Of course not but the challenge is there for those who want it
Hopefully beat saber doesn't get an aids community like osu though

Attached: 1551015195017.jpg (960x631, 53K)

>Deshan

Yeah but that's not a nickname that's a nigname

>be me, boomer tradesfag
>fix turbines, cranes, and elevator conveyors for a living
>decade of strenuous and dangerous work
>accumulate a lot of health problems but tough through it
>literally watch a coworker die in a workplace accident that could have easily been me
>take that as my queue to leave and go to school for IT so I can get a computer nerd job and not have to risk my health and die for Mr.Shekelberg
>computer nerds talk about health issues from work because they're too stupid to walk around for 2 minutes every few hours.

Nice I thought this was from drinking too much, not vidya

I’ve been PC gaming for most of my life and on consoles since I was like four, and I’ve never once even come close to carpal tunnel

How the fuck do you people do this shit? In high school I’d play fucking five hours of league a day and I’ve never had issues, yet you people have somehow destroyed yourselves playing XCOM or some shit

Just wait until you age you retarded zoomer. Things like this are accumulated over time and don't surface until you're older.

>league
>high school

I’m 22 and I know teenagers who have carpal tunnel. And I guarantee half the people complaining about their health in this thread are my age or younger. You guys just don’t take care of yourselves lol.

League of Legends is ten years old. It came out in 2009.

No user you're actually retarded. Imagine a 22 year old smoker saying "my lungs are fine, smoking isn't bad!" just wait until you age you actual idiot that's how strenuous injuries work.

Take a handful of blood thinners and get a qvc filter out in your chest

No carpal tunnel issues probably wont arise until you're about 25, 26.

>I’m 22
So you're still just some twink, of course you aren't falling apart yet
Not that I get this either but not much is going to go wrong at that age

i don't because i'm a console chad so i've never had to deal with it.

Your point?

>yfw carpal tunnel is actually more likely in console kiddies (the wrist is bent more to hold a controller than it is to hold a mouse, typically) and they will get it in both wrists instead of one

I didn't get any carpal tunnel issues until this year, I'm 26.

>He has two right hands

>uh w-well it's possible you're holding your controller like a retard for no reason so-
lmao

fingertip from the index, the rest is palm

lately I've been feeling pain from my right shoulder. I think it's because my chair and desk don't have their heights matched.

ulnar nerve and maybe ulnar artery, if radio artery is fine then good if not, goodbye hand, hello pasta breaker

Exercise