His favorite DMC isn't the original

>his favorite DMC isn't the original

Attached: 1531741809584.jpg (310x294, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyUArTDYYVc
twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/489581869168459776
youtube.com/watch?v=vF8rdHz2wZw
youtube.com/watch?v=yI0V-RICHn4I
youtube.com/watch?v=hEuKoeTGVjg
twitter.com/USteamAGoodHam/status/1107412238569111554?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=pdlDUwqmtJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's a dumb weeaboo who thinks DmC was bad because it's not anime enough and actually had a daring story for once

Replaying it right now.
Going through hard mode, going to attempt DMD mode for the first time

Hi Tameem

>DMC1
A masterpiece that oozed atmosphere with a kino soundtrack and the coolest protagonist since Solid Snake. Instantly replayable. Aged like a fine Italian wine.
>DMC3
Drastically changed the style of the series to focus on gameplay and gameplay only - already outdone upon release. Never evolved passed gameplay-only design.

I like the first game alot but the 3rd one has more fun combat, better story, and better bossfights.The setting in 1 is based though.

>better story

Attached: 15mjtxg1.png (560x308, 67K)

>DMC3
>better boss fights
Vergil 3 does not undo the rest of the game's bosses being far worse than 1's

But it is though.

I should of been the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT!

nightmare and griffon are complete shit

Unironically more based and alpha than DMC4's Angus scene

>he couldn't figure out Nightmare
>he couldn't figure out Griffon
lol

Attached: 1542679146749.jpg (473x473, 28K)

>media bad, population is asleep!
>daring story

Attached: Alex.jpg (968x681, 43K)

The conflict between Dante and Vergil is well fleshed out, Lady is given motivations and character development, Dante is given character development. DMC1 has amazing atmosphere but the story is really pretty flat. Dante just goes to kill the demon who killed his mother and succeeds in doing this, Trish is also a really nonsense character who flips sides on a dime.

I see... Well, whoever HE is kindly ask him to leave.

Not through the FRONT you dumb ass!

Attached: 03070020011.jpg (480x640, 120K)

>Retreading the plots of DMC1 and 3 while packaging it in a They Live ripoff so ham-fisted it borders on parody is daring

Great bait, got me to respond.

Attached: 1551920310561.png (660x536, 405K)

>close management of your DT will never be important again
>enemy encounters will never be carefully crafted again
>enemies will never be designed to be dangerous in any situation again
>enemies will never have particular weaknesses and strategies again
>bosses will never be based around understanding their movesets, knowing when to keep your distance and when to go in, and constantly searching for room to be aggressive again

why, bros

Attached: 1546840145465.gif (644x772, 2.31M)

Trash taste

sup bros, my fav is DMC5

Did you skip all the cutscenes?

DMC5 is the only one I've played.
I'm shit at it..

Thanks for reading frends

I can't get over how bad the camera is. I've played the game a couple times and that was enough.
Also I don't know if this is an HD collection problem but the game is noticeably less responsive than 3 and even 2.

dmc5>dmc3>dmc1>dmc4>QUE TE JORDAN>dmc2

Except all of that is true in 5.

It's a great foundation and a very cool concept piece on Resident Evil as an action game, but ultimately DMC3 is what the series should have been from the beginning.

Not him but he's right. Tr*sh is a boring flat character, only dynamic is the Oedipus complex. Doesn't even get a boss fight.

Attached: 1539397502628.jpg (742x670, 127K)

It's unironically my favorite to actually play from start to finish. After the original of course. These had the best pacing and level designs, and a campaign focused on singular character don't even @me. DMC5 made me realize i'm just numb to the Itsuno's autism simulation after all these years desu senpai.

Attached: zd_A551Z_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Bruh I just don't like the gameplay as much

The thing DMC1 got right is the environment, it feels like an actual place, even if it means backtracking, I prefer that over 5's corridors
However I want good combat and good enemies, so 5 win.

#NotMyDante

Attached: 1537755925714.png (330x308, 92K)

What’s wrong with liking the games in general except for 2 and the reboot?

Attached: 10891A04-893B-4DA9-9C51-3979DA6AA7CA.png (172x202, 8K)

It'd be more enjoyable without Trish, who is trash.

>daring story

It's Gang Weed: The video game

I like 3 more but I've probably completed 1 more.

I like all the DMCs a lot, except 2, for the little differences

>w-weeb
This is the extend of your personality, you pathetic and insecure retard. How much do you cope each days over the fact that some people proudly like their weebshit and aren't afraid of what other people think?

Nothing.

Unless people want to be really obtuse about which game is the best, they're all very fun and challenging.

>5
>better enemies than 1

You'd literally have to have not played the game. DMC5 falls straight into the punching bag meme as if it's intentional.
It has multiple fucking variants of the exact same enemy that can literally never hit you if you're paying attention and exist solely for increasing style on.

A room full of mannequins in DMC1 can absolutely kill you if you screw around
A room full of basic DMC5 enemies is basically free orbs if you just spam the same basic combos over and over

Attached: 1548726380863.jpg (399x395, 22K)

Have you even played DMC5?

>A room full of mannequins in DMC1 can absolutely kill you if you screw around
Nah dude, unless there's a pistol mannequin offscreen at higher difficulties, fuck those bitches

lol. 5 literally has the strongest ennemies in the series. Meanwhile DMC1 is step/roll cancel the game.

Yes. I'm just not an utter brainlet who somehow gets killed by the shitty grim reapers who are even weaker than they were in 3.

Agni and Rudra alone are better than literally all of DMC1's bosses.

>DMC1 has amazing atmosphere but the story is really pretty flat
That's only if you don't realize the atmosphere is part of the story too. Every level in DMC1 is telling part of the story, mostly relating to Dante's mental state.

You can't be serious. Scythes go down in 2 shotgun blast in DMC1

>This post
Written by a huge faggot who can't git gud

I think you're being too hard on DMC3 but you're right about 1, it's aged the best of them all and is the best in the series.

Not him but DMC5 is more or less the same launch/jump cancel/combo exhibition it's been since 3. You just 100% combo some poor bastard in the air while the others hang back and wait for their turn.

DMC1 forced you to face your enemy and made you weigh up your options by lessening them in comparison to later games.

Attached: Art-6.jpg (1503x1400, 214K)

>Every level in DMC1 is telling part of the story, mostly relating to Dante's mental state.
What are the underwater levels telling then?

Attached: 1550618261429.png (500x700, 178K)

You're literally only talking about a few early game enemies in DMC5 on Human/Devil Hunter.
Incidentally it is VERY easy to juggle enemies in DMC1 on Normal. You can even launch lock Frosts to death. And like DMC5 there are some enemies that can't be launched at all or at least can only be launched under certain conditions. DMC5 even has enemies that can warp out of combos. The "punching bag" meme is bullshit, especially on higher difficulties.

I remember when the demo disc was out, and I was the youngest of all my friends and literally the only one capable of killing Shadow without getting hit.

Attached: 1513541771963.jpg (300x300, 38K)

>What are the underwater levels telling then?
symbolizing baptism, maybe

You're really speaking like someone who either only played a few missions on Devil Hunter or watched someone else play the game.

This bait is getting cuhrayzee

>management of your DT
What are you talking about? If anything DMC1 is one of the games with the least amount of DT management, the DT gauge recovers blindingly fast. It takes like 7 melee hits to get a full charge, you can DT in literally every fight.
DMC3 and 5 have this in spades. Not going to say 4 because the amount of enemies were so limited and annoying.
>enemies will never be designed to be dangerous in any situation again
DMC1 enemies are mostly either forgettable jokes or huge assholes that force you to spam DT Ifrit or grenades/shotgun anyways. Also DMC5.
>enemies will never have particular weaknesses and strategies again
DMC3, 4, and 5 all have this and it's always the worst most annoying enemies. Especially 4, 4 was ruined by this.
>bosses
Please don't tell me you think 1 had good bosses. They're annoying as fuck and have ridiculous AOE spam that just makes you run around the room like an asshole until you can do anything. also literally the DMC3 and 5 bosses. DMC4 bosses are just about going all in apeshit and spamming damage though.

Attached: 1506099476321.png (645x729, 38K)

user you're talking based on experience whereas they just want to drown themselves in nostalgia.

>DMC1 enemies are mostly either forgettable jokes
hhhhhh

it isnt

what the fuck are you going to do about it you fucking stupid bitch

DMC5 is my favorite because I can literally just do combos in practice mode, fuck you retarded boomer and go fucking kill yourself before I do it for you

ill tell you and DMC1 one last time

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

BOOMER

Attached: 1550619849767.jpg (1280x1933, 337K)

DMC1's shotgun is the most satisfying gun ever put in a video game.

Attached: image.jpg (330x313, 23K)

>you're right about 1, it's aged the best of them all
No it litereally hasn't. DMC1 is a great game but god damn it feels archaiac to play.

>The same people who shit on DmC praised Metal Gear Rising Revengeance despite it being terrible in all the exact same ways, but since it's made by Platinum we can overlook all that.

DMC1 bosses are hampered by a shitty camera and arenas that were mostly made for Resident Evil.

>You can even launch lock Frosts to death
No need on Normal where even a basic bitch Kick 13 melts them.
Either way, it's kind of a stupid argument since DMC has the critical hit system which makes most mobs a joke on any difficulty once you know how to proc a critical, not to mention that the bosses outside of Nelo are all pretty poor compared to nowadays' standard, even compared to the bosses in 2, Oranguerra alone is unironically a more functionally complex boss than either Phantom or Griffon.

Still, people will bitch for the sake of bitching and pretend there's anything hard in DMC outside of camera angles and poorly designed bullshit like Nightmare.

Oh, yes, DmC's story was so "daring." Shakespearean, even!

Attached: char giggle.png (480x480, 223K)

[citation needed]

yea you can totally permajuggle judeccas, queen empusas, behemoths, riots, and antenoras. Not including DTed enemies that have stagger res and will cut off your combo.
Why is this even an issue when you can permajuggle plenty of shit super easily in dmc1 with shotgun hiking?

Attached: nero .webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

I wish more people would pay attention to me and give me compliments.
I'm really cool, y'know.

Attached: 1515395652015.gif (500x281, 938K)

Mannequins, sin scissors, the bugs, the rock spiders, and the floating skulls are all piss easy and may as well not exist.
Lizards, sin scythe, the upgraded fire mannequins, and frosts are all medium difficulty. Frosts in particular seem to exist solely to get you to spam the Ifrit fire AOE that oneshots them.
Shadows and the lighting doppelgangers are the only truly hard as fuck enemies, and in the case of Shadows they're just shittily designed. Spam shotgun until you can hurt them, the worst kind of DMC enemy.

Not even going to rank Nobodies as an enemy as they seem to have been purpose made for you to just spam grenade launcher at them to make them go away. Spamming square isn't fun interaction.

>the bosses outside of Nelo are all pretty poor compared to nowadays' standard
You literally couldn't have a worse opinion
I beat almost every boss in 5 by literally just running at them, slapping them in swordmaster, then tricking away when they started to attack
Even the first fucking boss of DMC1 doesn't let you get away with that shit

Attached: 1539221093785.jpg (664x908, 108K)

Metal Gear Rising is a medium budget cheesy spinoff with much much better boss battles and the fun cutting mechanic. It was new too. it was creating.

DmC was a reboot and would very well have destroyed the series were it successful.

> holding RT while pressing RB

I hate using my middle finger for the triggers.

>What are the underwater levels telling then?
That he really had to go, but probably hates using toilets outside his own.

Attached: 1511832832999.png (940x681, 1.35M)

3=5>4>1>DmC:DE>2=DmC

>shotgun hiking
>not obviously a bug that you shouldn't be using because it breaks the game
retard

Did YOU skip the cutscenes?

I've done DH and SoS and they're by far the easiest sub-DMD modes in any DMC game not including 2. The enemies are placid and defeated with little effort, with the exception of Fury.

DMC1's normal is harder than DMC5's SoS.

Attached: 1538174412591.jpg (604x479, 31K)

The first boss of DMC1 is a ridiculously retarded difficulty spike that forces you to restart a 20 minute mission over and over. Do not fucking pretend Nightmare is fun or well designed in any aspect.

>Thinking enemy step and it's applications is a bug
There's entire secret missions dedicated to it senpai

Attached: 1489100498368.jpg (236x236, 24K)

I'm glad someone put DMC1 before DMC4. The latter is unfinished trash massively overrated by Yea Forums because of the combo videos they watch, 4SE just emphasizes how bare bones 4 is.

L O L

It takes like two minutes to get back to him. Which is a pain if you die a shitload, but the only time it was an issue for me was trying to S-rank him on DMD without getting hit.

Attached: 1538535250018.jpg (327x409, 44K)

>Nightmare is fun or well designed in any aspect
But.
I was like 12 when I perfected him first try.

Attached: 1551497470061.gif (158x246, 1.94M)

DH is marginally easier than 1's normal but 5's SoS is noticeably harder, specifically if you compare the games' latter halves. I remember going back to 1 not long after 3, one shotting Phantom and wondering if I was being memed on by everyone saying it's a casual filter. 1 really isn't significantly more difficult than 5, my dude.

>Even the first fucking boss of DMC1 doesn't let you get away with that shit
>Pretending that spamming shotgun shells on Shadow, assfucking Phantom with Helmbreaker/Stinger or spamming Grenades at Griffon is somehow such a colossal and mindblowing task compared to mastering a completely different, more freeform system
DMC bosses are literally all the same gimmick, poke, expose the weak point for massive damage and loop, outside of Griffon which is just a bitch and hardly even a boss.

Attached: 1544016874788.png (630x418, 192K)

Someone out there must have found something good about DMC2 to consider it the best.

Can you anons make a list of only good things from this game, outside of Bloody Palace?

Attached: DMC2.jpg (400x300, 29K)

It's no different than enemy step in 3. Do you think the devs expected people to use it to extend combos infinitely? I doubt they even take it into account for balancing purposes in the later games considering how little its used for the purpose of extending combos by the majority of the player base.

Just think about the levels and realize the protagonist is dealing with past psychological trauma. Going to the ancient castle at first is like people in that state trying to face their past trauma. And as a boss, Dante is being chased by Phantom, and phantom is a synonym for haunting memories. I don't want to forcefeed it to you, because I'd like other people to post their ideas of what the levels symbolize too.

>daring story

youtube.com/watch?v=TyUArTDYYVc

DMC1's DMD is the only one in the series I would call really fucking hard.
Nelo Angelo 3 is a god damn anal probe.

1 > 4 > 3 > 5

Don't @ me retards

Honestly, DMC1 and the following games were different enough you can probably have it as a favorite without discounting the others as a favorite. It's like instead of having to choose between two pistols, you're choosing your favorite pistol and your favorite shotgun.

Is that your little head canon or did any of the devs ever say anything to that effect?
>force feed
That's the only time I've ever heard it brought up by anyone, if you make the claim then it's on you to prove it.

>Griffon 2 on DMD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542176054955.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Real time weapon switching, some enemy designs, and the more debatable points, Lucia and Dante's design.

Guess Griffon is Dante's fleeting innocence?
Faglord.

The fuck are you smoking?
Most of DMC is retooled RE4 beta assets, Dante is just fighting bunch of demons Mundus orders around.

>better bossfights
Eh. Maybe a few of them. I think there are some that are pretty annoying, though. I think DMC1's are more consistently fun.

>DMC3 is widely regarded as the best game in the series for over a decade
>Suddenly once a new game comes out, contrarians saying that 1 is the best start showing up

Attached: 1478388191457.jpg (433x469, 50K)

That's some tumblr-tier headcanon right there.

dmc1 has come up a lot lately so I'm just gonna say again that I like magenta coat

Attached: dante.png (552x603, 243K)

1 > DmC:DE > 5 > 4 > 3

I'm right you're wrong.

Attached: rainy_bus_stop.jpg (896x891, 274K)

DMC1 was always considered the best. 3 was considered a course correction.

>babby's first DMC game that everyone played when they were 10 is the most popular DMC game on Yea Forums

what a shock

Nah, 1fags and 3fags have been at each other's throats since 3 came out. Every time a new DMC comes out (including the reboot), they wake up and go at it again. Like Dante and Vergil, they're just forever fated to be locked in eternal conflict. Nero are the 4fags in this equation.

The Despair Embodied is honestly one of the best bosses of the series. They should put it in Bloody Palace in DMC5, assuming that ever comes.
The gorilla boss in Dante's story is alright
the Dante outfit is awesome as fuck
soundtrack is awesome
atmosphere is actually really good.
While the enemy design itself is mostly shit (some cool looking bosses at least), the enemy lore and especially the enemy names are fantastic. All the enemies have names that actually sound demonic and hellish.

1 2 and DmC are the unholy trinity of shit games. Fuck off

>if you make the claim then it's on you to prove it.
I already gave examples.

>Guess Griffon is Dante's fleeting innocence?
>In medieval heraldry, the Griffin became a Christian symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine.
Remember when Mundus killed Griffon, which showed Dante who the main enemy was?

Why are you getting so mad over games having symbolism? Is it because 1 isn't your favorite, or are you just upset for some reason over games having a little more depth than just telling a story through cutscenes?

>Aged like a fine Italian wine.
With that camera and underwater section? Nope.

>The game that revolutionized and defined the genre and reinvigorated the series is the most popular
wow

Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Nevan and Beowulf are better than every DMC1 boss fight that isn't Nero Angelo
>Phantom
>ridiculously retarded difficulty spike
Maybe if you're 10 years old yeah, but otherwise he's the easiest boss in the game. You're right that Nightmare is shit though.

DMC 4 has exactly three good things about it.

Time Has Come
ExCeed system
Uncle Dante

Game itself is absolute, unironical garbage.

>Can you anons make a list of only good things from this game, outside of Bloody Palace?
Best Dante design
Best OST in the series together with DMC
Best looking rocket launcher in the series
Best (Proto)trickster animations, really sad those classy sidesteps and flips are gone for those shitty generic dashes
Best Rebellion design
Some really cool enemy design like Nefasturris, Bolverk or Furiataurus
Enemies actually do damage each other instead of being magically immune to friendly fire, this is also plenty exploitable in certain stages
Some enemy design and gimmicks like Flesh Golems regenerating gradually and running away when near death are really cool
Gun Switching
Best final boss cutscene
Introduced a lot of good things that were unfortunately botched due to lack of time
Vie de Marli was a genuinely atmospheric location all in all outside of the first ruin sections which was kind of bland
Majin Form
Customizable DT
DT that adds moves to the basic moveset
Arius
Lucia is cute

>putting 1 in the same category as those two games

Attached: C6CB41A7-7200-4772-B471-69F22FB8010D.jpg (592x576, 40K)

Nelo is correct

>why, bros
Because it's not as stylin', I guess. One of my favorite things about DMC1 is how important guns are. They aren't just fluff to sustain combos; they're pretty vital to taking out certain enemies and Griffon.
>bosses will never be based around understanding their movesets, knowing when to keep your distance and when to go in, and constantly searching for room to be aggressive again
I'm not sure this has changed too much, though. You can still get your shit kicked in by bosses in DMC3-5 even on normal difficulty.

>recognizing symbolism in game design is tumblr
Needing everything to be told like a movie through cutscenes gets boring when videogames can do it in a more interactive way.

Because you are looking for symbolism where there is not any, like your average dumblr idiot.
Dante does not doubt himself even once.

Does anyone actually like Nero? I mean anytime I play as him, whether its 4 or 5, I just think about how much I'd rather be playing as Dante. Why do they keep doing this? Why are they pushing Nero so hard?

>Cerberus

Attached: 1548313063619.png (620x550, 168K)

twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/489581869168459776

Thanks for warning us ahead of time, casual.

I'm not saying Nightmare is like the hardest thing in the world, but considering that the ONLY thing you fight beforehand are nearly braindead tutorial enemies that barely attack and die to everything, it is a way out of place difficulty spike. Even Cerberus in DMC3 was not only easier but had you fighting more (and more threatening) enemies.

That's the ship one right? Stay close, roll away from the lightning, fire charged Meteors into his face.

1>4>3>DmC

>I already gave examples.
No you just made some claims that are unsubstantiated. The games was born out of a failed RE game and in fact it follows the same kind of story beats and locations as RE4.

1>3>5>4>DmC>2

>being this retarded

Pretty much everyone likes Nero.

>Dante does not doubt himself even once.
Who said anything about that?

3 > 5 > 1 > DmC: DE > 4 > 2
DE, only gets rated above 4 because of its game modes, 4's special edition was lack luster and playing as Lady made me feel like I'm playing DMC2.

You're thinking of Phantom, the spider boss. Nightmare is the garbage blob boss you fight later in the game.

Fuck off MatthewCringetosis

>dmc3 defined the genre

do you really believe that 3 is so different from 1 that it doesn't owe its entire existence to it

>With that camera and underwater section? Nope.

stfu those are awesome

Attached: DMCsketch.jpg (747x837, 237K)

in 4 I understand the feeling. he's very simple compared to how well made dante was.
He just needed an extra mechanic or two to make him on par I felt.

in 5, Nero is easily my favorite to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8rdHz2wZw

You're retarded if you think DMC1 aged well at all. It's fuckin gutter trash tier in terms of design and accessibility.

I like him. Having both the breakers and Devil Bringer turns him into a bit of a clusterfuck, though.

Kinda
1 was very much more focused on adventure and not making the combat as fun as possible
3 felt like it kept the exploration in the back seat and let the actual combat finally have a chance to be enjoyable isolated.

It's why choosing between liking 1 and what the series turned into is totally preference. They're just that different.

The original DMC is the game that revolutionized idiot

>a sequel couldn’t exist without its predecessors
Golly you’re breaking new grounds here dude

>It's fuckin gutter trash tier in terms of design and accessibility.

If you could explain this, you would. But you can't, so you didn't.

Attached: 1552149935350.jpg (500x356, 45K)

>It's fuckin gutter trash tier
I understand why you might prefer the later games, but this is awful hyperbole.

Lucia's design
I wanna fill her dark hole with white.

unironically this

>and not making the combat as fun as possible

please explain designwise why you think this is the case

you really think dmc3 defined 3d action harder than 1 then?

>It's fuckin gutter trash tier in terms of design and accessibility.
Outside of the usual stinker enemies, camera problems and Kamiya's fetishes the design is plenty good, especially for its time.
Don't really get the complaint about accessibility either, the game's pretty straightforward.

Kinda a shame this guy wasn't V's physical attack familiar and Shadow's weren't just enemies.

1 is a good game but holy shit it has aged like milk. 3 & 5 are much better.

>and not making the combat as fun as possible

Attached: what.jpg (418x456, 43K)

As someone that played through the games for the first time last month, I had more issues with DMC3's camera than DMC1's.

Because if bloody palace was in 1, it would be unfun and boring. Fighting the enemies alone isn't what makes DMC1 fun. It's the whole package deal of atmosphere, exploration, level design, more puzzle-y and experimental elements.

3 started to cut the fat and instead gave the means in which you can have fun combat to a point of not missing the other elements. It's more refined in that sense.

sauce

You straight up have nostalgia or prior knowledge biasing you if you think DMC1's an accetable action game with its godawful camera, level design, obtuse trial and error mechanics and platforming.

3 > 4 = 5 > 1 > DmC DE = 2

5 has the best gameplay though, it's only fucked by it's simple level design and lack of atmosphere.

Attached: 20190312200728_1.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Underwater sections are fine once you get used to using the quick turn button.

I'm asking what about enemy design, dante's moveset, arenas, etc. make you think that the combat in the game wasn't designed to be enjoyable as it could be

saying that there are other aspects to the game is a non-answer

Why is 3 so damn kino like holy shit

Attached: gzfy1bez4t311.png (240x262, 91K)

5>3=1>4SE>DmC>4>2

Attached: Chad Mystic Knight on 360 version main.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

based

Attached: 33239000-8CF0-4617-81A5-7C9E20DA5A75-5145-00000963D108CCF9.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

>His favorite DMC is the boring one.

There's no way 5 is better than 3 unless you only give a shit about combat, in that case you'd probably like budget doujin action games like mitsurugi kamui hikae over 3/4/1, since it's combat heavy and stages consist of nothing but simple arenas.

Attached: 20181029220519_1.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>his favorite DMC isn't 3

Attached: 1548627376197.jpg (600x337, 42K)

Holy shit how bad can you possibly be?

It's still sensibly crazy.

Attached: DMC.jpg (786x1148, 189K)

>There's no way 5 is better than 3
Oh but there is.
>unless you only give a shit about combat
5 Dante>all other action games in their entirety desu, so yeah. And they made Nero actually fun too.

Attached: vergil boomer.png (1910x1080, 1.41M)

You do know that the Special edition, the Normal mode is the Easy mode right?

And the majority of you faggots played that.

So stfu.

Thank god we can stop pretending 4 was good now that 5 is out and has everything good about 4 with none of the shit.

Attached: 7i5ntjL.jpg (637x442, 145K)

I probably said it in a dumb way
I mean that in the sense that the game wasn't designed to have combat be enjoyable on it's own, without the other aspects playing a role. Plenty of games are like that, it's just not the intended portion of the game that can stand on it's own. Think Zelda for example. Take an average Zelda game and have essentially a BP mode where all you're doing is fighting enemies with nothing else to think about.

It'd suck because the game wasn't made for the combat to carry it. It was made for other aspects to be at the forefront of enjoyment.
That's DMC1 in regards to why it's so different.

Honestly aside from the story and some moments in gameplay, DmC was great. Only on turbo mode with hardcore tho

Yeah, really, I don't know why the fuck he was introduced in the first place, and worse, we START the game as him.

Fuck, wouldn't it be much better starting with Dante?

Goddamn capcom retards pushing this character

>nostalgia
I got into the series not that long ago. I recognize its issues but it's far from bad. It's a pretty interesting and distinct action game. But sure, it's nostalgia, because the four year difference between DMC1, released 17 years ago, and DMC3, released 13 years ago, constitutes the germination of nostalgia. Sure.
>level design
As far as basic navigation and exploration goes I think DMC1 easily has the best level design in the series. It keeps things dynamic, though it has a few bad ideas (the underwater bits are very short but they aren't any good either).
>obtuse trial and error mechanics
Like what?
>and platforming
I didn't notice anything too bad about it, but other action-adventure games undoubtedly handle it better than DMC does.

>Oh but there is
good argument

I agree with 5 Dante being the best action vidya character to use, and I already stated that 5's combat/gameplay is the best in the series. Doesn't change the fact that the game is just a series of A to B straight lines, with the 2nd half being copypasted areas, with some very poor/restricting level design.

Underwater parts last maybe 2 minutes total in the entire game.

>DMC1
>not about the combat
what in living fuck level of retardation is this

the complaint about linearity in the newer games isn’t because 1 is this open exploratory game
it’s that 1 is structured to FEEL that way while also guiding the player where they should go

3 does this too but not as much, 4 less so, and 5 literally has no illusions about being a straight hallway to the end

>forced you to face your enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=yI0V-RICHn4I learned how to 'shotgun hike' from a post on some website maybe gamefaqs in 2002. Remembered practicing it quite often when I discovered it when I was left home alone with no limits on game time.

Anyways, all humanoids were free. Bosses would have been imposing if DT wasn't so obscenely comically overpowered and you didn't get so much gauge from literal nothing and taunting. I remember young me seeing a guy stepping on lizards and knowing that I wanted to do that. In fact it may not even have been gamefaqs and might have been PSM it's been so long ago.

Enemies got you down. Either shotgun them to death, alastor air raid them to death, or DT kick 13. About the only enemies that could still do anything once you literally started shotgun hopping them into the stratosphere where lizards IIRC who shot blood or some shit at you and some guys that deflected alastor but died in seconds to kick 13 or Sparda. And all of that gets turned on it's ass the nano for the first early back of the game if you're starting on loop 2 and up because you now have access to nightmare.

The enemy placement in this game was never anywhere close to NG when it comes to design that's created to kill you It does take me back a bit to hear people remember it so fondly but unironically but in reference to the series when you say;
>force your to face your enemy
for most of your encounters? That's unironically dmc2. Obscene though guns may be DMD/LMD was quite literally nothing but crowd management with quantities of enemies that were threatening.

Sorry if this was a bit wordy. I had a bout of nostalgia but in a good way while browsing a reply I saw from the front page.

Beat it for the first time this weekend and it's fine.

3's environments and level design are poorer than 5's by a wide margin.
>just a series of A to B straight lines
And what fun that is! I'm actually fighting in the action game! There's only a small handful of bad platforming segments!

It isn't the sole focus.
It's not bad combat or anything, but the game was designed with equal parts exploration and atmosphere as it was it's combat.
3 started the trend of forgoing the others in an attempt to shift focus to having a combat system that can be isolated and still be excellent.

it's why Bloody palace works as a game mode in 3/4/5 but it really wouldn't in 1. Having nothing but fight after fight isn't 1's strongest aspect, it's a part of what makes that game fun but isn't the sole factor of enjoyment. it's a more general experience.

3's level design is literally find key use key, and it lets go of even this in certain missions
it is barely a step above 4 or 5's hallways
If wanted interesting level design in a video game I wouldn't be playing devil may cry

>The gorilla boss in Dante's story is alright
Nigga if you get on top of the wrecked train he can't do anything to you

you're still saying nothing mechanically

what makes you think devil may cry 1's combat was a low priority during development? there was literally nothing like it before

>good argument
Thanks.

Attached: vergil smirk.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

The point isn't that combat isn't a vital part of DMC1, but rather that DMC1 utilized a lot of broader action-adventure design beats that subsequent games gradually abandoned, to the extent that DMC5's later missions feel like elaborate Bloody Palace regurgitations with the narrative being the only other thread left.

Playing DMC1 through the lens of DMC3-5 makes those design beats look vestigial, but on its own terms I think it's an important part of what makes DMC1 itself fun to play and revisit. Even DMC1 doesn't stress that stuff as much as Prince of Persia or God of War, but it's not hard to imagine an alternative sequel in DMC3's place that did.

NG & KH2FM are like this also

Attached: 1515599748135 (1).png (1974x1250, 1.02M)

>That's unironically dmc2
That's mostly true for DMD DMC2, since at any other difficulties the only enemies that can give you trouble are Goatlings, at DMD DMC2 is unironically hard, mostly because your weapon gun damage falls off in terms of general approach to crowd control and you're forced to actually learn melee and learn which gun you should use and when, BP is especially brutal if you do not understand how to play properly without spamming, which is more than I can say for BP in both 3 and 4.
Those goatlings only floors past 200 in DMC2 are hell, no other BP had that much difficulty, and I wish I was joking about that but DMC2 BP pushes your shit in real hard compared to the other games.

How did Vergil touch a vagina with his penis?

Attached: 7546348765.png (872x4152, 2.15M)

Retards

>Arius
I swear to god his VA changes at some point.

Cute. You should let me fuck your mouth.

Believe it or not, it's all the same actor.

Attached: Accept it.png (651x639, 462K)

I really like the Red Queen and in 5 Nero makes for amazing screenshots with his UNGA facial expressions

>trinity of action games
>Kingdom Hearts
>no God of War

lmao

Well anyways, what's good about Arius? I did not like any of his bossfights and as a charachter he's rather boring

Also you got to play as Trish who played completely differently than the two.

Arius was one of young me's favorite bosses because he's snap and summon demons by snapping

I love the design for this Dante and DMC2 Dante. The music was clean too.

>Best Dante design
No that's 5
>Best OST in the series together with DMC
No that's 1
>Best looking rocket launcher in the series
No that's Kalina Ann 2
>Best (Proto)trickster animations, really sad those classy sidesteps and flips are gone for those shitty generic dashes
Shit compared to the ones in 3
>Best Rebellion design
No that's 5
>Some really cool enemy design like Nefasturris, Bolverk or Furiataurus
Forgettable
>Enemies actually do damage each other instead of being magically immune to friendly fire, this is also plenty exploitable in certain stages
Shit gameplay decision
>Some enemy design and gimmicks like Flesh Golems regenerating gradually and running away when near death are really cool
Pads the pacing of the game
>Gun Switching
Shit compared to every game after
>Best final boss cutscene
Shit compared to 1,3,4, and 5
>Introduced a lot of good things that were unfortunately botched due to lack of time
They were all shit that's why they aren't back
>Vie de Marli was a genuinely atmospheric location all in all outside of the first ruin sections which was kind of bland
The whole game was bland
>Majin Form
Garbage compared to DST
>Customizable DT
Which was garbage and added nothing
>DT that adds moves to the basic moveset
Not unique to 2, 1 did it better.
>Arius
Garbage non character with a shit design and VA
>Lucia is cute
Only correct point.

>combat isn't a vital part of DMC1

Yes it is. The combat in DMC1 is retardedly well-considered for a game made in 2001.

you need to go back

>Trish
Doesn't she play the same as DMC1 Dante?
Which is cool and all but you have to beat the game twice as Dante to unlock her

rape

>as a charachter he's rather boring
Nah, his design is cool as fuck, and he spergs like a champ, the fact that he just teleports around while smoking a cigar and drinking wine while summoning random shit makes him really stylish.

You misread.
>The point isn't
>isn't

What a garbage post.

Not the user but you have problems.
You're refuting literal opinions and pretending that your opinions are objective fact. Especially when the user was told to list the few good things about the game. Shame on you.

Yeah She controlled like DMC1 Dante. It wasn't as much of a drag to go through when you're younger because you're a dumb kid with plenty of time. I don't think I could suffer going through the game twice in todays age.

GoW's combat fucking sucks.

>Gun switching shit compared to subsequent games
How? You just press a button.

Some of those aren't even opinions, the fact that he denies that DMC2 proto styles didn't come back already points out how he's just shitposting.

Shit eating 2fags seething

Attached: kpop dab.jpg (837x403, 59K)

You're right, that was my bad.

Nah. It's pretty good at what it goes for. It's not as meticulous and precise as Ninja Gaiden or as flexible as DMC but it has a nice fluidity to it. Spinning around and hitting shit feels pretty good, and there's still a lot of combo variety even if most of them are prebaked. Enemy design tends to be pretty good as well, though occasionally infuriating. Not NGII Master Ninja infuriating but a pain in the ass nonetheless.

How do DMC1fags feel about Bayonetta?

Bait

Attached: 1447447466353.png (961x3416, 1.22M)

Nightmare is the best boss in the series, and deeper than most.

>SPACE HARRIER AGAIN FUCKING KAMIYA

>Icycalm
don't

Attached: is this devil serious.png (238x344, 120K)

1 still holds up well but 3 and 5 are better

>1
Best level design, Best Dante outfit, best music, best weapons in the series
Unfortunately, it's very dated in the gameplay department and is missing a lot of kino moments that 3-5 had. I'm hoping they go the RE2:R path and remake DMC1 with the gameplay from 5 and the new voice cast, because it would probably be the best DMC.
3 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 2

Attached: 1549415336129.jpg (700x690, 205K)

>DmC was nothing short of absyma-

Attached: Devil May Cry - DmC.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

DMC1 lovers are just nostalgiafags

Nelo Angelo is the only good boss in DMC1
the others have braindead patterns you can learn or are artificially made to last long like Nightmare
Mundus pt1 doesnt even count because its not even in the same genre and pt2 is just plain boring

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>[game] has better gameplay, but [other game] is a better game

Attached: 1551495032540.png (688x530, 542K)

>DMC5 falls straight into the punching bag meme as if it's intentional.

You're thinking of 4

Only thing the first game has going for it is that it kick started the rest of the series.

A good game is more than the sum of its parts.

Why are DMC1 fans so annoying?

*Nero

Mannequins stop being a threat the moment you get this

Attached: Ifrit_DMC.png (736x874, 835K)

There are only four of them

What's the best way to deal with Elder Geryon on DMD? I felt like I had to play like a bitch in order to beat him because he'd just constantly blow my pets up if they got close. The pets would get slaughtered and I would be jumping his swings waiting on them to come back and with no distraction I couldn't build meter. Shit took forever.

Tameem, you have been spamming this shitty "combo" webm in every DMC thread with the same comment.
You ok?

Attached: 915FC6BC-B6C1-4F05-857D-284045BA4701-3446-00000748B915949C.gif (550x340, 2.9M)

Weak bait, lad.

Attached: DMC4 - Nero combo A.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

I played DMC1 recently after I played 3 and 4.

It's easily the best game despite it's age. The combat is simpler, but the enemies and bosses are actually aggressive. The atmosphere and level design are great, and 1's Dante is the best. He's still a smart-ass while not being a walking meme.

Why is Dante sweaty here?

I just got S on that mission a couple hours ago
>always read and constantly summon nightmare
>spam side dodge when hes about to hit you
>spam air attacks and skewer with the panther and the lighting v attacks and the aoe lighting attack with the bird
>make sure the panther is never dead because you need him to side spam when your in slowmo and the angelo is shooting lightning balls at you

4 is trash

Nero is unironically my favorite character in the series. I liked his personality in DMC4 but his gameplay was too one-note and his design was dollar store Dante. In DMC5 they absolutely killed his gameplay and design while fleshing out his character extremely well, I love him

Attached: 1551915600500.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>LE KINO meme
DMC1 was cheesy and had some one-liners and that was all it needed. This idea that DMC is about an epic whacky pizza man who’s CRAZY and GOOFY is a meme propagated by DMC4.
3 is like that because Dante is young and hasn’t matured, but by the end of the game he’s calmed down and realized shit is serious.

Making him EBIN JOKESTER in 4 was fanservice nonsense and 5 only made a half step in the right direction.

>dated gameplay
We don’t call Mega Man “dated” in comparison with X. It’s simpler, but simpler is also cleaner and with a more clear-cut challenge.

fpbp
DmC was pure kino.

Attached: 1552535338828.jpg (1478x1106, 710K)

I don't agree but I can understand the distaste.

DMC2 is an awful game.
DMC3 is bad because Kamiya didn't make it.
DMC4 is bad because it's unfinished.
DMC5 is bad because Devil Trigger is cringe.
As you can see, DMC1 remains the best.

Attached: l6FuFSbs[1].jpg (512x512, 24K)

>remake DMC1
It would probably just end up being DMC5 with DMC1 plot points more than anything that resembles the structure and priorities of DMC1.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

He likes 3 though. Clearly not as much as 1, but he likes it. And I think it’s pretty plain to tell why he likes 1 better just by watching his commentary. Not sure about his reasons for disliking 4, but I’d guess it’s the linear environments and Nero in general.

DMC3 lovers are just nostalgiafags.

>combat isn't a vital part of DMC1
plz stop. it might have some improvements in later titles but that doesn't mean combat wasn't a huge focus of dmc1 since the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEuKoeTGVjg

bob barbass was more memorable than 99% of DMC5 bosses no one can dispute this fact because it's true and undebatable

Attached: file.png (615x351, 194K)

SILENCE is plenty kino

I'd prefer a game like DMC1 to be preserved rather than remade

>He likes 3 though.
[citation needed]

I'm literally retarded. I don't know why I didn't think of just using shadow's side dodge to bring him back to me so he doesn't get hit.

Alright, Yea Forums, pitch me your ideas for new weapons for Dante.

Attached: 50277581_310200009848580_2795217303816372224_n.png (960x862, 523K)

GoW is fucking garbage schlock

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa[1].jpg (800x450, 18K)

He said it when he streamed the E3 reveal of 5. He didn’t say much but he did say he liked it, pretty sure his words were “I’m fine with DMC3,” whereas he’s not a fan of 4.

hey user, don't give up
I believe in you

But I played the entire collection + 4 prior to the 5 announcement last year and both 1 and 3 are my favorites.

*blocks your path*

Attached: GoW Combat Trial.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

Well, yeah, it is. What makes DMC1 cool to revisit is how it's still distinct and not completely superceded by the games after it. If you reconfigure its design priorities to mirror DMC5's, you don't have the stuff that defined DMC1 in relation to its sequels anymore. You just have DMC5 wearing different skin. It's not like DMC1's plot is its center attraction or more than a tertiary draw. It doesn't need to be rehashed. I'd rather just have an all-new game.

I see the same brea videos posted here all the time because no one comes up with no new combos.

>REASONABLE TAKES
3 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 2
5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2
3 = 5 > 1 > 4 > 2

>QUESTIONABLE TAKES
Any list that puts DMC1 over 3 or 5

>CONTRARIAN TAKES
Any list that puts DMC1 at the top

>SHIT TAKES
Any list that puts DMC4 higher than 1, 3, or 5. The holder of this opinion has come to it through years of stockholm syndrome for 4.

>LITERAL SHITPOSTING
Any list that puts DMC2 over anything else, especially if it's at the top

Was that meant to disprove anything? Fucking embarrassing.

It's just the latest wave of shitposting to make DMC1 fans look bad. Sure, some of us feel like we never got a proper sequel, or like something was lost in subsequent games, but overall I find that we still love 3 and 5. Obnoxious bastards have been popping up lately though.

>plz stop
Plz actually read the post.

What a horrific post

Gonna be a yikes from me

Just say the words “chess pieces” to any 3fag and watch as they crumble to dust trying their hardest to refute such an ironclad destruction of their favorite game

4 is better than 1.

Attached: 1f2861c32248d1fb8487433f5ac35ae1.jpg (1280x1024, 267K)

NuGoW's combat isn't awful but I don't like it nearly as much as the older games'.

this except arkham

based and redorbed

Contrarian
Bait

This except Gigapede.

The average DMC1 diehard, everyone.

gigapede is fine, just easy as hell

he's not nearly obtrusive enough to be on the level of the chess pieces or arkham, he's easy, painless, and isn't cheap at all.

Phantom's mission is like a minute long before the fight

DMC5 blows DMC3 out of the water. DMC3 is completely outdated. If you prefer DMC3 for any reason it's simply nostalgia and contrarian impulses. There can be no other explanation for preferences between different video games.

>DMC3 is completely outdated.
You're thinking of 4.

Bait
Double bait

stuck on the lion fight and im convinced ill never beat this fucking game (i beat every other game in the series on at least sos)

takes forever to kill though

Not liking DMC4 is the actual worst development you fags have made

Yeah 4 is unfinished, but there are positives to the fact that Dante and Nero share a campaign
It means you get a full grasp on the differences between their playstyles to decide which you prefer, since you face the same missions/bosses
It means there’s almost no mission/boss in the game where you have to curse Itsuno for not letting you do it as the character you want, unlike 5 where I’ll never get to fight Vergil as V or whatever outside of maybe if Bloody Palace allows it
It means the SE characters can be retrofitted onto the campaign relatively naturally, whereas 5 lacks a playable Vergil, Trish, or Lady because they’d need their own standalone missions and stories

Not to mention the fact that 5 is lacking a fuckton of the features that should have been an auto-include after 4 and 4SE introduced them

>Not liking DMC4 is the actual worst development you fags have made
Hello, r*ddit.

Attached: dmc4isagoodgame.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>takes forever to kill though
What? Gigapede is a 30 second fight

>bait
No, user. You're just drunk on nostalgia and contrarianism, you rose-colored-glasses-wearing fraud.

how come sometimes lyrics don't play in mission 20? i can't figure out the rules for it. doesn't seem to be connected to style, i've kept a consistent S and it still plays the lyric-less version

Fag

>Not liking DMC4 is the actual worst development you fags have made
I played through the series over the past couple of months so I had no prior attachment or preconceptions about anything and I had to force myself to complete DMC4. The campaign is a slog, the enemies fucking suck, Dante is only fun if you put a ton of hours into him, Nero is too basic, the story is rushed and poorly paced, the art style is garish and inconsistent, the soundtrack isn't memorable save for Let's Just See, and the Bloody Palace is worse than DMC3's. I'm not reading the rest of your post and I'm not relenting on this. The sooner DMC4 being obsolete becomes the popular opinion, the better.

>the art style is garish and inconsistent
Translation: I haven't played the game.

Attached: fortuna_castle_by_dmcdesigns.jpg (900x720, 96K)

BADED:
>industrial rock soundtrack (aka dmc1)

CRINGE:
>numetal shit (3, dante in 4, dante and V in 5)

SO CRINGE IT ROUNDS BACK TO BEING BASED:
>the gayest shit i’ve ever heard (nero in 4 and 5)

DMC3 has such worse pace and level design than DMC1, I don't understand how it's even an argument. And I first played it only two years ago, it's still perfectly servicable gameplay-wise. DMC1 aged amazingly well, people who disagree are retards. Really the only two things that 3 has going for it over 1 is combat mechanics and boss fights.

Attached: 1392600587189.png (929x700, 568K)

Looks like you got filtered like the pleb you are

Do the special DT buster for Vergil and his doppelganger for the lyrics to kick in

Take your cherrypicked screenshot and shove it up your ass, the very next level is a an ugly Banjo Kazooie-ass jungle in the most offensive green and brown shades with the ugliest textures I've seen in a while

This is bait.

sure

Not him but whoever did that was asking for it.

Thanks for agreeing

Translation: I haven't played the game.

Attached: Ruined_Church_DMC4.png (800x450, 606K)

Same 2bh

I played through 1 and 3 back to back about a year ago and couldn’t for the life of me figure out why 3 was treated like the savior of gaming
It’s good, but there are too many bad enemies and the pacing is too wonky for me to say it’s better than 1

Reaching the top of the tower and fighting Vergil so soon into the game, not to mention his first two fights being a joke, that it felt like I’d reached the end of the game before I was anywhere close

Played all the games for the first time last year. 1 is the best.

weird that that's the requirement, usually i don't have that happen until near the end of the fight anyway. how do you reliably make that happen? most of the time i try to buster him it just does the doppelganger execute

Show some in-game screenshots nigger.

the first game is the ultimate pleb filter, people who dont like it are shitters with absolutely worthless opinions
3=1>5>>>>>>>wuboot>>>

Attached: 1552855722280.png (497x682, 343K)

if I see one more article lamenting the death of DmC or whining/hoping for a DmC2

I'm gonna say the J-word

I think he has to have his doppelganger out already. When Vergil kneels Nero will grab him and the doppelganger when you buster him.

Yeah your unfinished trash is very patrician, pal. Neck yourself, DMC4 was always trash.

>Implying you've seen any

Absolutely seething.

Why of all things on earth did they give V poems from William fucking Blake

The main character’s name is Dante and you’re telling me he couldn’t have just fucking quoted the divine comedy

>DMC4 was always trash.
*proves you wrong*

Attached: Angelo_Credo_render.png (1560x1200, 1.23M)

William Blake is cool

I still say Hayabusa is the most complete action game character ever made, and that ever WILL be made (but only in NGB). It feels like you're controlling a real person, he's retardedly quick, the animations are 10/10, and his combo list is something like 200 moves long. It's impeccable.

I remember reading an interview from I think IGN when NG first came out, and they asked Itagaki what the hardest part was to nail down, and he said Hayabusa's movement. He went really in-depth on how he wanted it to feel like the player wasn't controlling "Ryu Hayabusa", but rather he wanted the player to become an actual ninja.

>Nero sword doesnt change when he use his DT

They drop the ball there

Dante was just a walking meme in 4. None of his shit was "kino". They corrected his character in 5 where he takes things seriously when the time is right while still maintaining his cocky nature.

It's far better you nostalgiafag

Dante was cool in 4 your opinion is wrong.

>best weapons in the series

Attached: tommy laugh.jpg (637x358, 43K)

shame they'll never release NGB or 2 on pc/ps4, always wanted to get into it but im not buying a HUEG for 2 games

Attached: 1552679147724.jpg (631x600, 103K)

>not liking ifrit
>alastor
>force edge
>the MOTHERFUCKING GRENADE LAUNCHER

Dante was cool in 1, blase in 2 and a cringe faggot ninja turtle in 3 and 4.

Ifrit and alastor aren't as cool as Cerberus or A&R. Grenade Launcher is forgettable when Kalina Ann exists.

Gonna be a yikes from me.

He's the exact same in 5 except more serious because he's facing an enemy Nero can't handle. The situation in 4 wasn't serious enough that Dante had to stop joking around very often, and when he did, he was sentimental and kind toward Nero, or telling Agnus that humans have something that demons don't, etc.
There was never a time in 4 where he needed to take shit seriously.

Attached: 1478480943407.jpg (700x1398, 105K)

Your opinion is shit. Le pizza man meme Dante came and went like a fart in the wind.

LOL, spoken like a shitter who hasn't played dmd yet. all those enemies are way more difficult and better

No u

Alastor is just a shittier looking rebellion with an electric effect.
Ifrit is a worse Beowulf.
The grenade launcher isn't as good or as useful as Kalina Ann.

>Le pizza man meme Dante
You're so childish it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

>Yikes

Go back

Based.

Yeah like the collective "yikes" from the faggot curazhyee trash that has come from smelly autists and their absolute trashy series with 2 decent games out of 6.

>Taking anything from Yea Forums seriously

Your autism is showing.

Attached: 1532647241319.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Being annoying ironically isn't funny.

I liked DMC3 more than DMC1 until I went through and played them on DMD. That's when 1 really started to click with me, but things in 3 I hadn't really thought about or considered tiny annoyances (enemies, level design and length, etc.) really started to get under my skin.
I still really love DMC3, but DMC1 is the one I generally prefer to replay, especially on DMD.

Attached: 1552359852837.png (1083x977, 1.3M)

>Game says media is bad and people are sheep
>Uses media to shit on people who say the game is shit and makes them out to be villains
this game is fucking Yea Forums levels of delusion and irony

Attached: 1552544781998.gif (415x301, 2.51M)

So you must be the secret ingredient huh?

Attached: 0CDB248F-F10E-4D5E-97B9-A675BF5C8275.gif (500x441, 948K)

you've never played DMCV on DMD
enemies are anything but punching bags on DMD

Gonna be a double yikes desu don't make me turn it into threr

missed opportunity, honestly. William Blake is still nice though

no it's not retard. it's the japanese normal.

>Spend a half hour straight in SSS off of farming perfect blocks from an angelo at the end of mission 10
>Stylish score is almost the exact same or slightly lower than when I finished the previous fight and I end up finishing with an A
You fuckers lied to me, y'all said score was based on time spent in ranks

Attached: 1552715524013.jpg (1422x1600, 728K)

I just learned how to use Quadruple S. I've pretty much only used it as a practically full screen air trick. How else can you use it?

twitter.com/USteamAGoodHam/status/1107412238569111554?s=19

No, if it was I'd have shit taste

This.

Wrong. SE Normal is just Normal. The original version had the western version of the game's Normal be the Japanese Hard.

It is my favorite, but I also really enjoy 3 and 5. 1 feels like a totally different game from the rest.

still better than scarecrows

same here, despite some of his more retarded decisions (railshooter and bike levels) kamiya really knows how to balance his games for the highest difficulty, i would say thats the only thing he flat out beats itsuno at desu

It's backwards compatible on the 360 and those cost about 30 bucks.

1,3,4,5 are based
2 is cringekino
DmC is cringe

>4
>Based
Fuck off, 4fag.

The fact that people prefer the rest of the series bar say 2 over DMC1 proves that games will never be a serious art. People would rather have a fun toy to play with than something genuinely engrossing and atmospheric.

Why is Vergil such an asshole towards his long lost son?

Attached: dmc5_PLAYTIMES_OVER.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

DMC3 already proved that games are art.

>People would rather have a fun toy to play with than something genuinely engrossing and atmospheric.
1 is also fun to play with. When people cite 1's atmosphere as a positive point, they only mean it compared to other games of it's genre. It's way worse in that regard than Silent Hill or Resident Evil

Yes? Video games are electronic toys meant to engage you. Go watch TLOU or something faggot

Attached: 1527309943074.png (500x600, 352K)

>Dante tells Vergil he has a son
>Vergil goes “oh yeah, I remember doing that”
>Dante responds “I’d love to hear that story”

What in the fuck did he mean by this? “I’d love to hear the story about how my brother fucked and came inside some random slut?”

Can you royal guard that shit? I don't think you can

Feel like there's another game released that year that this comparison would be better suited for.

Your definition of art is extremely limited and pretentious.

I thought going backwards through the same levels with a different character was unironically a cool concept.

ok i managed to do it just now and you're right. why in the world would they make that the requirement? it's unlikely enough to happen even accidentally, some people will probably never hear it

thats like saying film will never be a serious art because the majority of people watch marvel movies. the lowest common denominator always goes towards lesser quality.

Ok gents, claim your breakerfu

Attached: 81B61ABA-439D-4627-A7C7-4BF9B7A22EE5.jpg (820x368, 20K)

>KH2
>God Hand
Holy fuck this is awful taste. 2FM is fun but it is not an amazing action game. Magnet and thunder spam or reflect spam utterly trivializes every possible encounter. And God Hand is just trash.

Dante means he wants to know why and when Vergil was in Fortuna, and who was Nero's mother.

My question is
>Dante: "You tore your own son's arm off for THIS?"
>Vergil: "My son means nothing to me!"
>(after you beat Vergil): "Nero is my son?"

Nero fight
>Vergil: "This has nothing to do with you, Nero!"
>Nero: "Nothing to do with me? This has everything to do with me!"
>Vergil: "Nero... :( "

Punchline forever

Attached: 356ixf2pxqy11.jpg (1061x826, 392K)

The only way I can make sense of "My son means nothing to me!" is if Vergil wasn't really taking the time to process what Dante said and just autistically screeched a response out before he knew what he was saying. I don't see how Vergil could have possibly known he had a son before that point if he was too dumb to piece together that it was Nero.

you can RG everything, even shit you wouldnt think is guardable like the saviour beam

the good shit

>God Hand is just trash
How so?

Marvel movies can still be kino.

Attached: Capekino.webm (720x280, 2.84M)

>His favorite Dante isn't best Dante.

Attached: 1544715717019.jpg (641x546, 64K)

This guy gets it, crazy Dante really shouldn't have been continued to be built upon.

>DMC2 Dante
>Best Dante
My nigga.

Attached: reuben_aliens.png (432x402, 199K)

Why is the sound mixing in 5 so so shit

You can barely hear the songs even when they're turned up to 10 with effects/voices down at 8

also the music being dynamic with your style works great with crimson cloud/subhuman but it sucks the life out of devil trigger really hard

>SoS was smooth sailing, getting S ranks on all missions
>Get to Vergil
>He has moves that actually stun you and hits you for a 3rd of your health
wew lad

Attached: trish.jpg (1734x2160, 1.96M)

I like how he says “You were young once too, huh?”
Maybe Dante isn’t a wizard

Sauce, and I'm ok if thats a guy.

jesus your opinion is trash.

1 doesn't have Royal Guard, so it's shit.

I starting having trouble on mission 17, the one where Urizen turns the game into Touhou.

Sarina Valentina

Hell and Hell is frustrating holy shit, how do i get through it with s ranks?

vergil is a turbo autist and it's surprising to him that he got laid

I like DMC for what 3 turned the series into, 1 is nice but I like 5.

I love Nero, he's tied with Dante in the fun factor for me.

Attached: 1529261780039.jpg (482x295, 26K)

Mistranslation.

Apparently.
his response to the son comment was supposed to be "Son, what do you mean son?"
Or something along those lines.

I’m gonna finally do it guys
I’m gonna play dmc 2

Attached: D10E76CF-71C2-4561-B501-854D9F7182C6.png (474x311, 151K)

Which version are you playing? I'm not having any of these mixing issues on PC.

Damn, Trish looks like THAT?

Attached: gibpizza.jpg (588x526, 43K)

I love that this faggot just flicks every single fucking fun projectile away from you including heavy artillery, even if it's a missile barrage. The first time I shot a single rocket at him and he just casually slapped it away I laughed my ass off. He no longer does the sword twirl, he just flicks his arm out with the sheath. In the webm he's just doing this seizure sheath shit because of all the rockets.

Attached: Fuck you vergil, that's not how rockets work.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Does anyone else hate the whole "dialogue during gameplay" meme?

*gun projectile, sorry

kek

Best advice: don't use the guns. Try to melee everything. That way you get SOME enjoyment... SOME.

See you in an hour at most when you give up

Unironically just watch the crowbcat video

Fucking retarded advice, the swordplay is ass in 2. Just use the guns and get through the game. Tear off that bandaid.

Nah I like it a lot.

As in phrases the characters sometimes remark or whole conversations during a battle?

It's great. It only sucks when your character does a move where they talk so the sound byte plays over the dialogue.

>I Hate Fun: The Post

Stfu you loser.

I get that V is Vergil’s human half and is therefore more sensitive or whatever

But for what reason is Vergil’s human half a tatted-up emo twink who carries a cane and reads poetry?
Is Vergil secretly really into Emily Dickinson and Evanescence in the extended universe or something?

>character is doing extreme physical activity
>sighs his lines like a boomer on his couch
Fucking awful.

Attached: 1431497954148.png (1230x900, 463K)

DMC5 was a 9/10 but then I got to DMD and it dropped to a 6/10. Awful mode but it's been shit in every single DMC game so I was hoping they could get it right at least once before the series died.

Ugh fucking christ I can't get S rank on mission 10

Thank you very much

Attached: 34b4fd94-065f-4cbd-a57e-a48bc127b5d6.jpg (629x683, 31K)

>>character is doing extreme physical activity
>>sighs his lines like a boomer on his couch
First DMC game? You do know these characters are half demons that get their bodies stabbed like pin cushions and they shrug it off like nothing, don't you?
>boomer
That's it, I'm putting that word on my wordfilter. Not a single post that's used this term has ever been worth reading.

>DMCV
Stop that.

All overshadowed by later games.

armstrong >>>> bill oreilly > bob barbass

Attached: senator armstrong.jpg (612x612, 57K)

>tats
Pact tats for summons
>cane
Feeble as fuck
>emo twink
Who knows. Who cares? Why are we using the term emo again like it's 2008?
>poetry
Vergil has a book of poems when he was a kid.

I always wondered why the groups of enemies in dmc1 are always so homogeneous. It's either a group of blades, only two frosts, some nobodies and so on. Maybe a fetish mixed in with the marionettes, but there's always a set theme for every encounter.

Dante fucked a lot but never had anything past one night stands. Mostly because he would end up crying for m-m-mother in his sleep.

Ifrit has not and will not ever be topped.

Based and pinkpilled. Every time the outfit is put into a newer game or modded they mess up this detail. It's the only reason the DMC1 outfit even works.

Can someone post the dante binoculars photo?

DMCV

Technical limitations. They didn't have the memory for more than one enemy type at a time, besides fetishes and marionettes, since they're very nearly the same enemy. There was a point in development when Dante couldn't even use guns and a sword at the same time. It was 2001 and all that.

The original was my favourite, though I don't know why they went from DmC to DmC5

Attached: V.jpg (500x680, 90K)

The early models in the DMC1 demo looked straight out of Code Veronica. Which I feel like was honestly made as a preview to what the Tony Redgrave RE4 would have been.

Not getting hit and never reviving should give you enough of a multiplier to s rank as long as you keep consistent B-S+ ranks in a few of the fights

Grenade launcher is strong, but boring. Alastor and force edge are ok. motherfucking IFRIT is the shit though. Balrog is the only thing that managed to top it as far as gauntlet weapons go.
5>3>1>4>>DmC:de>>>>DmC>>>>>

I gonna play lucia’s campaign first because i heard that one is atleast a little better than dante’s

Right. He should put a baby in someone already. Imagine all that power…

Attached: 54BF3AEE-3FF4-4163-A40D-B507245E77B3.jpg (333x349, 34K)

>Sperging out over a mode that is supposed to be insanely difficult
>durrr making it easier would fix it

Attached: 1552843406580.png (300x300, 11K)

Balrog is fairly different from Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh in gameplay to compared properly imo.
It does feel great though aside from the kick pause combo and ground pound

They're retarded user.
Anyone that thinks something can make a game bad retroactively is a fucking moron.
>Game has 10/10 gameplay
>Ending shits the bed
>"WTF?!?!? ALL THAT FUN I HAD DOESN'T MATTER NOW IT'S 4/10!"

Is this the new Yea Forums contrarian opinion? DMC3 is rightfully the most popular DMC game so now Yea Forums losers have to pretend that DMC1 is their favorite and has aged the best? Absolutely pathetic

Drowning, retard. NEEEEEXT

Urizen 3 DMD is so fucking rarted

>his favorite DMC isn't Bayonetta
Explain yourself!

Attached: 1448407292-54ab86af3bcee90940d2aa8ecf7e9429.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

DMC1 has way too many flaws to be my favorite DMC.

DMD is pretty good in DMC1.

Looks like a punching bag

Bayonetta is the shittiest incredible game I ever played. Kamiya is extremely talented, but he's a hack.

Attached: 1547234956838.png (625x626, 56K)

Honestly if Bayonetta had gameplay on the level of 5 there'd be very little reason to turn back for me. Kamiya's style and sense of "wildly cool shit with a nice world" is more my speed than Itsuno's. I miss 1 Dante and would have loved to see him be.

>DUDE QTES LMAO
>DUDE CRASH BANDICOOT LMAO
>DUDE SPACE HARRIER LMAO
why can't kamiya just let me play the game

Attached: 1531953735214.jpg (575x563, 31K)

Picked up the franchise in preperation for 5 and agree. 3 was timeless and amazing but the only thing 1 has going for it is that it's short so might as well do a quick run and never look back.

>better enemies than 1
DMC1 had shit enemies, user. It had incredible enemy concepts, but the enemy design itself was fucking shit. It wasn't until DMC4 when we saw what DMC1 enemies CAN be when they aren't designed like gimmicky shit.

He makes games for himself, loser. He likes Space Harrier so he puts Space Harrier levels in his games. Pretty sure he straight up said he put in QTEs because it'd piss people off and he thought that was funny.

>free form combos are sparse
>QTEs
>Space Harrier AGAIN

Fuck off, Kamiya peaked with God Hand

space harrier and crash bandicoot are games last time I checked

Just found out that V has a second air taunt, this game continues to exceed expectations

Attached: 1550971538475.png (496x533, 421K)

Careful, you'll summon the dude saying only NPCs hate QTEs.

god hand is a shinji mikami game you brainlet

Attached: 1520975519840.jpg (500x667, 37K)

hey you're pretty good
at shitposting

>DMC would be a QTE-filled shitfest if Kamiya stayed on it
I'll always appreciate him for creating the series but thank God that retard never touched a game after the first one. And thank God for based Itsuno.

Attached: 1552831841328.jpg (849x957, 339K)

Bayonetta is shit

Watch it, buddy.

Attached: 1551909683839.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Mission 18 in DMC5 made Shadow what it should've been in DMC1.
A boss fight. Shadow works as a one-off boss fight, but it's so boring and mediocre as a reoccurring enemy.

>I'm going to piss on your mother hee hee
great dialog there

Dead weight

>actually unironically calling DMC1's enemies bad
lol
sorry death scissors were too hard for you and had to be nerfed so you can oneshot them in 5

got the hd collection and started with dmc1
imo this game is great for its time, dodging could be a little less jank but I am loving almost everything so far
I especially love how stinger level 2 is better than running and air raid takes care of flying guys like the bugs and the scissor/scythe ghosts
if people are saying this type of game is flawed, I can't wait to see what the others will offer, except for 2 of course

It's fun to laugh at the bald rice shitter

Confirmed to never played 1. You can one shot them in 1

AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU DANTE DELETE THIS

Attached: img_abilities_gun-attack01.jpg (779x439, 245K)

You can oneshot them in DMC1 too.

oh no no no the absolute state of DMC1tards

Personally I'd prefer if there was an option to turn it off if you've at least heard all the dialogue at least once.
So people would have full context during the first run but during repreated runs it won't grind you down with repetition.

Some sort of record of voice lines you missed if you couldn't hear them right during gameplay would also be appreciated.

Just to maximize the options.
People who dislike it can get rid of it, people who like it can enjoy it.

it's not great but yeah it's a bit better

D M C V
M
C
V

Attached: 1552192479842.jpg (262x263, 9K)

DMC5 is currently the hardest game to platinum on modern consoles ever. It's absolutely inhumanely difficult.

So pitting DMC fans against KH, Smash, and Sekiro didn’t work.
Bringing up DmC has limited returns.
So the hottest trolling technique is to pit the series against itself. Clever.

For god's sake, you people really don't understand why Kamiya makes the decisions he does, do you? The only game he's made with instadeath QTEs is Bayonetta. W101 had QTEs but they were easy and only there for the big ebin moments. He absolutely doesn't get hung up on the same idea over and over other than little quirks he likes.
Do you realize he's never once directed a sequel to one of his own games? RE2, DMC, Bayonetta, W101, Okami, and Scalebound (F) are all very different games explicitly because he does the opposite of what you think he does.

Yeah, sometimes he makes dumbass decisions, but he never makes them twice in a row because he's always making something new.

Attached: 1548567874909.jpg (698x641, 123K)

In that user's defense, the Death Scissor in 1 was the goat headed fuck that couldn't be 1 shot. Sin Scissor is what they brought back in 5.

Start praying.

Attached: 1552764634848.png (800x587, 504K)

The oneshot in 5 is in direct reference to the oneshot in dmc1

I actually am not a fan of story dialogue during gameplay, but I love attack callouts. Not as telegraphs, but just them being called out in whatever way as they happen. Nothing in 5 compares to 3's "scum" or "don't get too cocky."

Honestly, I don't like any of the sequels. DMC1 is the only one I enjoyed. Because it kinda feels like a Resident Evil game, but with the horror restrictions taken off. RE is my favorite series. 2 of course sucks. And I just couldn't get into 3 or 4.

Kek.

Is that just because of the S ranks?

>death scissors were too hard for you
Death Scissors are a cakewalk in DMC1. The critical hit is basically hit and doesn't worth going for, unless you love to degrade you gameplay to skip content - which is the general idea behind DMC1's enemies, by the way.
Critical Hit in DMC5 works better because you still have the option, it's easier to pull off if you decide to go for it (as in, you don't have to suddenly stop your cuhrayzee just to shoot them in the face from a specific angle) and you're also getting a proper enemy with other mechanics if you decide to actually challenge the enemy instead of bypassing it.

Some people feel like if they like Itsuno, they have to hate Kamiya and DMC1. It's the same shit as with console wars.

>devil may cry
>let's argue dialog out of fucking nowhere because I have zero arguments

SAD! :D

>b-but other gaem

Yeah they're insanely hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdlDUwqmtJ0

Most people do, this is just the latest trend in shitposting. There has been that one guy who started shit about DMC1 for a few years, but I’m also pretty sure he was the NG poster too, so probably just a troll.

>He has moves that actually stun you
I THINK he only stuns you when he hits you enough times, being exactly like the stun mechanic from Monster Hunter.

And just like Monster Hunter, you can stun enemies too here but not sure about Vergil.

The series has become too popular. So Yea Forums is pulling the usual contrarian gimmick. You see the same with Witcher, Ys etc.

DMC1 is a masterpiece that laid the foundation for a whole genre of great games, it really grinds my gears when someone says its dated or not worth playing, and im saying this as someone whos favorite is 3 and got into the series back when the HD collection came out years ago

Attached: 1552563863571.jpg (592x555, 60K)

I said it once and I'll say it again. After the original they didn't know what to do with this series. The first game was supposed to be Resident Evil 4 until they made it its own game. It was by and large an accident that happened to make them some money, and every game after it has been worse and worse.

Attached: 1470451784861.jpg (409x409, 42K)

I'd say it's worth a shot.
But I suppose dated it just code for "these later versions did it better".
I'd call it dated but worth a try.
Then again I'm the type that says give 2 a try just to see the ideas it brought to the table.

>3/4/5 worse than 2
lol ok bud

Dmc1 is pretty bad tho.

Don’t reply to the frog poster with the obviously shit opinion, come on user

Correct. 3 was when things really started to go downhill. The story was pants on head retarded and the gameplay consisted of Street Fighter combo mashing.

Rather than calling DMC1 "dated", I would call it "flawed". It's still a very good game, though.

Every game is flawed. There's no such thing as a perfect game that appeals to everyone because it's all subjective. What you may called flawed, someone else will call fun.

FUCK MISSION 10 CANYON OF MIST

Do you not view games as their total package? When something retroactively lowers a game's score, it usually means that what happened was so bad you can't talk about the game without mentioning it. Red Dead Online actively dropped RDR2 a whole point or two on my scale because on top of it being a fucking trainwreck, they drip feed content into it that should have been included in the singleplayer experience as well which retroactively hampers said experience. If you play the game as it is right now, you'll find yourself saying "I wish the singleplayer had that one cool thing the online does" but it doesn't, because Rockstar is shit.

youre right, alot of aspects have been improved on in later enties, but it still has the best overall boss and enemy lineup and the best DMD in the entire series, and those are 2 points that are ignored by alot of the people who shit on the first game

>"waaaaah mashing makes thumb hurt"
>"I can't kill enemies in one hit anymore wtf is this bullshit"
>"this story is fucking retarded I don't even get to fill Trish's dark soul with light"

>CUTSCENES CUTSCENES CUTSCENES CUTSCENES CUTSCENES
>tryhard MC, not endearing at all
>asswipe mechanics everywhere
>shit level design
>QTEs
>doesn't make me want to try hard and learn combos

Shit game. Wanted to like it but I can't.

I've rarely seen people who call shmup sections in action games, platforming in action games, and color-coded enemies in action games "fun", to be quite honest with you.

>dab meme on Yea Forums
God, the fuck am I looking at.

If anything, a property that lays the foundation for a future genre exactly has the highest chance of becoming dated, because it's usually the "core" of what becomes a genre. It stands out as a piece of important history and remains a great game if someone's willing to put themselves in the mindset of its zeitgeist, but it's absolutely dated. Doom was a masterpiece, remains a great time, absolutely dated. There are even very valid reasons to prefer 1 to later DMCs, because of its elegant simplicity, atmosphere, tone, etc. but it's dated as fuck.

I don't mind the button combinations, but 3 took it to a retarded level because Capcom could've figure out how else to market it since 2 didn't do too well.

If you wanna memorize ridiculous combos in order to have fun, play SF.

There's over 7 billion people on this planet. Look harder.

Attached: 1552588539434.gif (814x492, 642K)

I didn't say I had "never" seen them. It's a rare occurrence.

doom 1 is still better than most FPS games ever made, better than its contemporaries, even better than its followups like quake

Not really.

Nah.

Attached: [email protected] (1500x750, 115K)

I played Doom 1 for the first time after having grown up playing the games that came after it. It still holds up as a masterpiece. You're a butthurt faggot whose response to the OLD GAME GOOD meme is to be a contrarian and go OLD GAME BAD instead.

This, it is very clear that Kamiya's design philosophy is that he himself has to like the game first, he won't put out something that he doesn't enjoy, even if others think it is good

Nah.

Attached: RaphaEyeGlasses.png (812x446, 115K)

t. pic related

Attached: 1523612163813.jpg (378x378, 31K)

I literally pirated the HD collection a few days go and just got to mission 10. The game is certainly fun but the main thing that irritates me is how you practically can't do any combos unless you somehow have all the enemies in your face. Besides that though it's pretty fun.

You dropped your glasses, user.

Attached: (you).png (378x378, 77K)

>DMC1
>Phantom walks up to Dante and starts talking shit
>Dante basically goes "let's go, loser" and condescendingly taps on him before jumping into the fight

>DMC3-5
>boss exists in the same room as Dante
>WHOA BOY, YOU NEED A LEASH DOG? HAHA, THIS PARTY'S GETTIN CRAZY! *claps obnoxiously* WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR MOUTH FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cringe

Attached: 1545687562803.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>how you practically can't do any combos unless you somehow have all the enemies in your face
Move the left stick.

I'm having a blast playing SoS, and i'm someone who's pretty trash at the same. So far my worse rank was a C because i got my ass handled to me on Cerberus. ATM in mission 18 finally learning how to use Royal Guard.

Attached: 1552835146339.jpg (741x741, 339K)

By that time I finish killing an enemy and start walking towards another,the meter literally just runs out in 2-4 secs. At least when I tried the DMC5 demo,it felt like the game was lenient on that stuff

I went to play Bayonetta expecting the next best thing since DMC, but holy shit that rocket mission just made me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1552285317186.jpg (280x330, 58K)

I do.
I don't fucking let a half hour dictate 10 hours of game, that's fucking retarded

>DMC5
>Cavaliere walks up to Dante and starts growling "Spardaaaa"
>Dante recognizes Trish and basically goes "l gotchoo baby"
>DMC1
>Trish gets her shit slapped
>"NO MOM DON'T LEAVE ME *sobs* FILL YOUR SOUL this isn't crazy WITH LIIIIIGHT nero who AAAAA"
yikes

Attached: 1420720177014.gif (275x154, 1.83M)