ETA when?

Place your bets on when in April Joker will be available to buy/download. Listening to the Persona 5 soundtrack on my phone while playing Smash Bros isn't the same!

Attached: 1552811709861.png (2880x1440, 1.71M)

cant wait for literally everyone to play this fag online for weeks

Has datamining showed off anymore information on Joker? The last thing I remember happening was Joker possibly having a female alt.

WARNING
WARNING
YOU ARE ENTERING A THREAD WITH NO ACTUAL DISSCUSSION
DETAILS: SMASH DLC THREAD

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO PROCCEED?
>YES< >NO

Remember when fighting games had all the characters in the game from the start and you got to unlock new ones by actually playing the game?

>Post yfw threads start popping up about how playing as Joker or playing against Joker online causes you to get booted in the middle of a match or have it lag so bad you get banned for no reason.

I cringed for real, good job.

>DLC BAD

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 8K)

As long as DLC starts being developed after the game is finished, what's the issue?

> Implying DLC isn't one of the main practices that are ruining modern games.

Nintendo certainly remembered with Ultimate. Not to mention they waited till AFTER the game was done to start doing it.

it's not, people misusing the system is. nintendo dlcs are fine

Attached: Smash tier list.png (1000x1000, 804K)

>Xenoshit ok tier

Fuck loto
Slime or riot

I still think Geralt is being slept on

Attached: 1443847709790.jpg (416x378, 31K)

>download Joker
>look at stage
>mementos
>walkoffs, train dodging and Reaper boss
>look at song list
>Mementos (Medley)
>Last Surprise (Orchestral)
>Beneath the Mask (Remix)

>Geralt
user, he's a book character
Him getting in means Goku could get in

Attached: Unimpressed Otis.jpg (905x807, 31K)

i feel like the games are such a divergent take on the universe that they provide just enough distance from the books, and Nintendo may not give a shit about it all anyway since they drafted the DLC

even if Geralts a no show theyve got their fingers in enough western business deals that we could end up being surprised by someone else

Plant only got about one day of literally everyone playing it, and that was free DLC that basically everyone with functional internet got.

Do you really want the Gokufags to be given ammunition?

all of those in kino tier are literal shit besides Raiden.

this is some good bait

>Yes/No system where I'm not already highlighting a choice

yikes

At this point I don't really care who gets in, I just want to see who it is. The only choices that would legit blow my mind are Reimu and Master Chief.

Attached: sakurai.png (596x634, 531K)

He's already in Soul Calibur.

>people who bought the fighter pass get him a week early

cringe

Based

he's in

Attached: 2019-03-17_17.41.56.png (1920x1001, 861K)

BASED

Attached: 1529829722823.png (960x960, 786K)

based as fuck

>Steve and Dixie in Kino
>MORE FE and Rex in Okay
10/10 bait, actually tilted just from looking at it

based and blueboardpilled

I-its ok when nintendo does it!!
Fuck off and stop paying for cut content

>Place your bets on when in April Joker will be available to buy/download
... The first?

>actual discussion
>Yea Forums
>ever

>its ok when nintendo does it!!
This. Thanks for agreeing with me

>I would rather not have 5 new characters than have DLC

Attached: 6E83659C-F13D-429D-A572-1305CC7A8033.jpg (376x836, 98K)

Why doesn't anyone ever ask for Turok?

Attached: Turok.png (1024x768, 813K)

Cut content would be a fighter meant to be in the main game, but was removed and sold as Day 1 DLC. Learn to knowledge.

>you got to unlock new ones by actually playing the game?
Smash Ultimate did exactly this and everyone REEEEEEEEE'd to high heaven

Who?

>I want to delay the game for a year and a half to get five more characters for free
Nigger, were you not happy with 70+ characters at launch?

Can't wait to grind another anime faggot's face along the pavement and into the blastzone

Attached: 1550012535239.png (784x675, 432K)

Can they fit the info on the 3.0 update in as part of a general direct, or do you think it'll get it's own mini direct? I'm wondering because they'll have to go over Joker, his stage, assumedly the new spirits, and, if that one datamine was right, some new modes. It seems like a decent bit to try and fit into another direct.
IIRC, isn't he from a comic originally?

I would imagine the 3.0 update would be its own direct. We're due for another Smash oriented direct given the last one was back in November. No way they could fit almost 30 minutes of Smash Bros content into a regular direct.

can we get some more menu themes with the dlc packs? Not being able to use ANY street fighter menu theme is stupid, especially as two of them are in the game.

Around halfway into April. We'll get a mini direct either last week of March or First week of April that shows of version 3.0, Joker gameplay and release date, and ends with a trailer for the next character.

Joker will be available on April 1st, April fools day, Joker being the fool hierophant.

They won't tell us anything until March 31st, the day before he releases, because that's when you send the calling card.

Attached: DzEOco0WoAAHRvN.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

Last time, there was a direct just before the newest amiibo set was released.
The next set comes out April 12th, so we are likely going to get new information on the Smash DLC before then. Possibly a Smash focused Direct to reveal the Joker release date, the release date for the next amiibo set, details for 3.0.0, and finally the reveal for the next DLC newcomer, likely just being a tease. This way for E3, they can reveal the 2nd DLC character's gameplay, and likely drop a teaser for the 3rd DLC character too.

Can you even use those two in the stage itself? They aren't listed for me. On that note, it'd be nice if there were a few minor fixes with My Music in general.
>can't use the Smash 64 main menu theme on the menus
>can't use almost all the SMW songs on Yoshi's Island because they're listed under the Mario universe

Truly the dark ages where a game was over and done with after it got released, basically placing itself on its own deathbed to eventually die.

Will we be able to purchase each pack individually to show our preference for some packs over others?

Nice.

Goku isn't like Geralt;
game Geralt isn't book Geralt, like game Dracula isn't book Dracula.

Can’t use them on stages.

Jokers a faggot and persona is shit.

>The absolute state of zoomers

Attached: 1552765840453.png (543x276, 336K)

>2nd DLC Character
it's going to be someone not that surprising like erderick, but hopefully I'm wrong.
>E3 DLC Character
It has to be good like Crash.

Well that's just weird. What't the point of adding them if you can't use them in any form?

>mfw sora will never be in

Attached: 1550090132676.png (340x425, 18K)

Yes. All are available individually so if nintendo fucks up and adds someone like geno the sales will show

DLC BAD

Attached: 1540409394350.png (416x435, 99K)

>mfw doomguy will never be in

Attached: 1528045010021.jpg (1024x759, 60K)

you mean fucks up and doesnt add someone the fans want like geno right?

It'll probably get a Direct.

Joker reveal, new modes, mii costumes, etc. We'll probably get Brave revealed too.

They wiped any references on characters. With that said stage builder and homerun were found.

That's literally what ultimate is. Also
>dumb zoomer not knowing the street fighter 2 re-release meme

Dracula is public domain

I honestly think we'll get Joker gameplay a few days after March's Persona 5 R news
Especially if Jane turns out to be true and is a female version of Joker which is part of said Persona 5 R news

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

When are we getting more information on P5R though? When the OVA airs or Sega Fes?

They said it'll be this month and its gonna be at Sega Fes on the 31st

Steve isn't happening, and neither is Erdrick. Give up.

Attached: egg.png (680x680, 126K)

I bet they'll at least tease P5R next week after the last episode of the OVA.

could work I guess
the Smash direct would then be the first week of April at best

>Fool
>Hierophant
make up your mind bro

Turoks comic was made to promote the game

>Turok is a fictional character who first appeared in American comic books published by Western Publishing through licensee Dell Comics. He first appeared in Four Color Comics #596 (October/November 1954). After a second Four Color appearance (#656 October 1955), the character graduated to his own title – Turok, Son of Stone (#3 March–May 1956) — published by both Dell and then Gold Key Comics from 1956 to 1982. Subsequently, he appeared in titles published by Valiant Comics, Dark Horse Comics and Dynamite Comics.

Attached: 21df4bc9ecd8693498ff3d41cfdf941b44faf8ff_hq.jpg (640x640, 49K)

April 1st. It's kinda obvious why.