Remember that period where people hated Capcom but loved Inafune?

Remember that period where people hated Capcom but loved Inafune?

Attached: Keiji_Inafune_27850.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpTHcMcBtHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when he released a good game but everyone pretended it's bad because a feminist community manager started fighting everyone prior to release?

he was right to a point
he said japanese devs working with american devs would create more unique experiences, its how we got DR2, and the Strider game. It was when capcom decided to just completely let western devs make games for them when we got shit like DmC and Lost planet 3

His big mistake is that he is a horrible developer and has no idea how to make a game

To think we would still feel this way if Inafune just made M#9 good.

You can make a movie out of this.

DR2 was shit though. A major step back from DR1

what game

Inafune left Capcom in 2010, how much influence do you honestly think he had on the shit they put out in the following years?

You underestimate how much dames was done.

take the mega man franchise. It took 8 years for someone in the company and say 'I'll be in charge of Megeman games now.'

You actually just reminded me of that dumbass, I can't even remember her name. When MN9 came out and Yea Forums laughed at it, I don't even think I saw a single person talk about her. Only people who were still mad about the Call poll.

seriously Legends was a great game, but didnt knew it had feminism baclkash.
i guess tron being a huge slut triggered a bunch of people.

Attached: full version.jpg (1912x5400, 1.22M)

I'm convinced that the MN9 kickstarter was so successful not due of people wanting a new Megaman game but due to people's desire to take revenge against Capcom.

"A tree planted with hate only gives bitter fruits"

It was bad. She didn't help.

I haven't play the ML games, but yeah, I thought it was looking good too, before it shut down.

That's still nothing to do with him. He's not responsible for making sure Capcom makes more Mega Man games after he left.

DmC and Lost Planet 3 were entirely Inafune's ideas
Capcom Vancouver happened because of Inafune, but to be fair they did make Dead Rising 2 under Inafune's supervision and that game was pretty good

He is shit, but Shitcom isn't pure either, fuck retards who jump on a hate bandwagon but easily forgive and forget with like one decent game thrown at them.

>DR2
A garbage game whose only virtue is being better than DR3 and DR4 which is achieved by it being a rehash of DR1 but with none of the unique flavor.

imagine having such dogshit taste in games you think MN9 was good

it actually does have to do with him, The colleagues still at capcom still have a degree of respect for him so they defer to him and were reluctant to a replacement of him.

>DR2 is considered the best in the series by most fans
>except when you mention how its because of the western devs working with inafune and the original dr team then its a horrible piece of shit
hate inafune all you want but DR2 is considered the best game in the series

>The colleagues still at capcom still have a degree of respect

Didn't Inafune bitch about no one coming to see him off when he was leaving Capcom? I must imagine everyone hated his guts.

That's the staff employed at Capcom and retarded Japanese culture to blame, not Inafune himself.

>considered
I don't, and no I don't hate it, but what I do hate are half of the bosses are uninteresting, the movement is slower, camera is awkwardly placed closer to the MC, stupid multiplayer gimmicks no one asked for(except co-op which did they succeeded in), music being lower in quality, the story being less unique besides a daughter who is there to act as a plot device with less likable characters. The game did bring forth some good changes and improvements with some nice streamlining and of course made the AI far better and competent. But even the zombies themselves seem more dull with their designs and animations.

>Preaches on a mic that Japanese games suck.

>Wonder why Japanese people won't see him off.

>when we got shit like DmC

it was a great game. better than dmc5. im tired of these redditors.

Remember that period when "Capcom fighting games" meant more than just "Street Fighter and Marvel?"

Attached: capcomfighting.png (584x566, 335K)

But it is good. Literally how is that game not good? The movement mechanic is fun, levels are fun, bosses are inventive. Looks a bit meh, sure, but it's FUN

>DR2 is considered the best in the series by most fans
Yeah because most "fans" never played DR1 back in the day, it was a 360 exclusive for a decade

why do Yea Forumsirgins pretend that Power Stone is popular?

Please play more than 10 video games.

I remember them having a plethora of titles, now they just suck off to Monhun, rehash games and repurpose them and throw a bunch of remasters our way. So based. Oh and I think its pretty epic of them to force ads when playing online fighting games, yep, that's exactly what it needed and what I asked for.

Wasn't that around the time of Megaman Legends 3 being cancelled?

Bionic Commando 2009 effectively ended Inafune's active involvement. From there, Capcom stopped handing out their IPs to Western devs, and let what they already handed off be finished to try and salvage the damage, which is how we still got DmC

You reminded me of that one vid that came out around MN9.
youtube.com/watch?v=mpTHcMcBtHA
>same channel defended Ghosbusters 2016
>and Femthor
Nigga just can't stop betting on the wrong horse.

Bluepilled
>"Fuck Capcom, Inafune is good!"
Bluepilled
>"Fuck Inafune, Capcom is good!"
Cringe and bluepilled
>"Inafune and Capcom are good!"
Redpilled
>"Fuck Capcom and fuck Inafune."

Attached: sorry fam.png (446x435, 79K)

Remember when people thought that he directed Mega Man for some reason?

Attached: bakagaijin.jpg (825x886, 178K)

I think Ono did; the two of them are still quite good friends.

Funny since Ono got demoted last year.

>>"Fuck Capcom, Inafune is good!"

I honestly don't think I've heard anyone say this in years. I remember Inafune still being liked back around the time when MML3 was cancelled and the MN9 Kickstarter first happened, though.