What AAA game will Epic snatch next to pretend he's a big boy?

What AAA game will Epic snatch next to pretend he's a big boy?

Attached: epic vs steam.jpg (1421x931, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/868890/Horny_Fighter/
store.steampowered.com/app/683320/GRIS/
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2776171
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dick expansion ?

Bannerlord

not gonna happen
the devs know just how important modding is for their game

I can easily see Total War: Three Kingdoms be bought.

Sekiro

Honestly if they managed to get a game like Dark souls 4 (yes i know), Xcom 3 or something like that the whole fight would be over.

Even people that hate Epic would install it for those games.

Would be over because I would hate them even more.

The "fight" won't be over until Epic starts being a store that people actually want to use, forcing people to use it for particular games only gets you so far.

this, I'm fairly certain most devs know epic is not something that will last

They've got to be operating at a huge loss if they're paying developers millions of dollars for a timed exclusive and only earning pennies off of what they sell.

Persona 5 PC port

I still can't wrap my head around it. How are people spinning Epic as being pro-consumer? Even Jim Sterling is pushing Epic over Steam because Steam has no quality control. Yeah, Steam is shit for indie devs and its store front is full of low effort asset flips, but at the very least it isn't fucking restricting where the devs can sell their games.

If you are forcing the consumer to use a shittier platform in order to purchase and play a game, then news flash, that isn't pro-consumer. The consumer is getting a shittier experience since the business doesn't want to invest in making a platform that consumers WANT to use and buy games on.

Attached: 1552754604356.png (644x745, 229K)

>Bardbot

sauce?

You know it's gonna happen, Randy will make sure of it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>Steam is shit for indie devs
Can you name another store that actually lets indie devs in? Steam is what caused the huge rise in premium indie games to begin with.

I'm 100% it will happen.
Randy is such a tool.

Fortnite money is near unlimited and I'm sure Epic's put aside hundreds of millions of dollars overall to pay for years of paid exclusivity

I mean in the modern context. If you sell indie games on Steam today you are thrown into a flood of lazy asset flips releasing at the same time as your game. You just don't get any exposure for your game. The frustrating part is that a fix for this is relatively easy and would need minimal curation on Valve's part. Does your game show some effort and have unique assets? Let it show up in discovery queues and on the "New Releases" list on the front page and let it show up higher on the results when searching for games through certain tags. Is it a lazy fucking asset flip? Keep it out of queues and have it appear lower in search results.

It's a win-win, the people who want to sell their lazy dogshit on Steam can still do so and people who actually put effort into the things they are making can get exposure.

Attached: pirate win again.jpg (692x488, 97K)

>The frustrating part is that a fix for this is relatively easy and would need minimal curation on Valve's part.

First indies complained that curation prevented them from selling their game. Now they complain that there's too much competition so they need curation to get noticed because they can't market on their own

easy pirate then. devs got paid already so they dont need my money anymore

itch.io

People hate EA, they are a billion dollar company.

Epic don't care about being hated because they know it's meaningless.

Cmon dude. Do you really think that a game like:
store.steampowered.com/app/868890/Horny_Fighter/ deserves to be weighted the same in searches as other indie games?

There really does need to be a bare minimum of curation. If you are constantly being bombarded with low effort dogshit you won't go through the effort of actually finding some of these games that are worth paying for and playing.

Me on the right

They paid the phoenix point developer 2 million and they won't make that much off sales of that game.

So yes they are running at a massive loss but they are looking at this long-term.

If they can buy enough exclusives people care about they can build a library and that means people will never uninstall it, at that point they can win by offering sales.

Borderlands 3 is a given. Dying Light 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 seem possible.

>If you sell indie games on Steam today you are thrown into a flood of lazy asset flips releasing at the same time as your game. You just don't get any exposure for your game.
uh huh
store.steampowered.com/app/683320/GRIS/

Attached: gris.png (950x488, 594K)

Yes, what if some small success with this game leads to the developer making another game in the future and that game being something they put a lot more effort into?

I have a friend that has a youtube channel, his first videos were garbage but he got some views and that lead to it becoming his full time job and him making higher quality content.

They don't.
Shills just try to force the idea of
>DUDE LOOK HOW BAD THEY ARE TO DEVS FOR CHARGING THE SAME AS OTHERS IS SO SAD :(
As if anyone gives a shit about that.

If your first game consists of pre-made assets thrown together in Unity then you would be better off giving it away for free to get feedback. There is an option to make a game Free-to-Play after all.

Also, your friend isn't charging an entry fee for his early projects, the dev that worked on "Horny Fighter", is.

Do you really think a game like hollow knight deserves to be weighted the same as AAA games? Cmon dude.

All you're doing is making the same complaints AAA devs did back in the day during the flood of indies. Lots of indies made "it" and have built up some brand and work with pubs and what not, and now they've got a new generation of indies nipping at their heels and they don't like it. SURPRISE!

That's actually sound reasoning

I mean steam was absolutely fucking terrible for the first 3 years of it's existence, but it had games people wanted so they used it anyway. That's what epic's aiming for. Burn through growing pains by buying games people want.

He will, good thing I'm not buying it on PC anyway because my friends have fucking potatos for PCs

>restricting where devs can sell their games
where are people pulling this shit from? They're paying devs for exclusivity. The devs have to accept that. They're not forcing anything.

nice meme

Yes. It does. They aren't priced the same, a lot of these dogshit indie games, however, are priced similarly to games that take vastly more effort.

Remember that time when steam wasnt as big and didferent stores allowed you to purchase a game and download it from their side akin to steam today?
What a horrible time it was.

>sauce

what the fuck are you even talking about retard
where's the bugspray

Not like BL2 was much good anyways, much less The Pre-Sequel.
Good riddance.

No? That never happened, it took some years until other stores started showing up and today it's more diverse than ever.

Jim Sterling is a fat lazy communist.

Not to be too pedantic, but in the case of Metro Exodus they paid off the publisher.

Maybe it was more of a german thing. I rememver in the mid 00's a myrriad of shitty stores offering games that werent on Steam yet like STALKER or the Gothic games etc.

is this some guro shit?
what's happening on the left

Steam is shit. Neither is pro-consumer. Steam gets worse every year. No one should give a fuck about the devs profits in reality, sure it's great they get compensation for their effort but that's besides the point: the devs getting money in no way directly benefits the consumer. Steam is shit. Epic is shit. Competition, however, is good. Issue is that both will stay the same amount of shit.
Furthermore, anyone who wants to play say, a Ubisoft game on Steam is bottomfeeder tier and need to be dragged into the street and shot, not for wanting to play a Ubisoft game but for wanting to add an additional layer of DRM onto one that you can't get rid of.

stop posting pedoshit

remember people, this is a bug
it's just changing it's tactic and trying to normalize you using various multiple launchers, "they're all shit". "everything is fine and normal"
it's an epic store shill incoherently rambling

Attached: 1552133620856.png (1280x720, 347K)

>Steam gets worse every year.
>Constantly increasing controller support
>Proton
>New multiplayer API for devs to utilize for dedicated servers through Valve
Yeah so shitty

They're making it so you need to opt-in to see accurate reviews.

Dying Light 2

its a shill my dude
epic is really embarrassing, and the epic store is for actual retards
all the lame games they offer are easily pirateable and have been for years

>Dying Light 2

I will murder someone if this happens. Good thing Techland is pretty good as far as devs go, and easily has enough money that they don't need to run to Epic's assured moneybags

oh no what do i do now? at least it not as bad as literal spyware

Attached: 1240220978650.gif (253x197, 932K)

>at least it not as bad as literal spyware
But the EGS literally scrapes your Steam files and save them in the Epic Games Store files (and Epic says they totally don't look at them without your permission)

Borderlands 3

piratebay

Sauce pls, image search doesn't bring up anything.

you can play it in rpcs3 quite comfortably even on older hardware

it's not counter-argument or anything, i'm just happy because i can replay p5 even though i've sold my ps3 and i want everyone to know

Attached: 1550962458152.gif (225x225, 503K)

It's not just spyware, it's worse than spyware

>Epic says they totally don't look at them without your permission
Do they? Their privacy policy is so vague that they can steal every file on your computer because you basically agreed to let them do whatever they wanted.

Attached: 1552749412571.jpg (1531x3522, 1013K)

Lana is much cuter than her mother. Hagfags need not apply.

Attached: 1552063558156.png (645x729, 131K)

>Xcom 3
I don't think Jake would be that retarded considering they want players to be able to mod the game.

Why does the Steam cock have a hump at the base?
Is there supposed to be a hand around it, or are the Japs actually this stupid?

If they remaster Blade Runner, I would unironically install their spyware.

The only ONLY fucking game that Epic could offer that would make me install their Chinese spyware is
FFXI without PlayOnline

Honestly it's fucking trivial to get your game going if you have ANYTHING of value.
All you need to do is hit up youtube and twitch and send the game to people who actually look like they'd enjoy it.

Why not both? Oyakodon is top tier.

Attached: lana ok.jpg (708x1000, 566K)

>make something good
>it gets attention
wow, so hard

Attached: 1542524414275.png (400x397, 244K)

Indie games are fucking trash anyway, who gives a shit?

>epic gets dark souls 4
>everyone pirates it

All the Borderlands games have been shit

>ywn never fuck Lana while her mom is proudly watching her daughter getting pllowed from behind
Life is truly suffering.

Attached: __suiren_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_sm_drawn_by_itamochi__44c4f8bdf3547995e9d77e2765811e66.jpg (625x1089, 181K)

>why isn't steam marketing my game for me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also Steam suggests games depending on what people play so you already get some free marketing. Anyone bitching about asset flips is a fucking retard or making asset flips themselves

sauce pls

>oyakodon: 1,268 results
>oyakodon -netorare -bbm -cheating -rape : 630 results
nah

I'd like oyakodon a lot more if they didn't always make the mom look fucking gross with shitloads of body hair and huge dark pimply areolas

My brother
the pain is real

1. There's nothing wrong with body hair on an milf.
2. They're called Montgomery glands you swine, and they're fucking erotic as all hell. Get some taste.

Wasn't there a study done about how smoking marijuana increases the likelihood of a woman developing those glands? Now that's the kind of cutting edge science I want to be involved with.

Attached: 1386594239661.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

Holy shit, that’s right, epic is promising minimums or at least paying for what the minimim would be.

UNNFFF so sexy look at that mature milf goddess

Attached: gorilla-mother-and-baby-julie-l-hoddinott[1].jpg (900x647, 138K)

Some poor fuck will actually go and kill Sweeney. We already had a guy publicly threaten to commit suicide if it didn't release. I wouldn't accept that kind of heat in my life, some of these people have been waiting too long.

GRIS is unironically good and pretty

literally made to be fucked in front of each other

Attached: e4bfd8ffb867c9144b35e5afb8bb3501.jpg (1661x2048, 233K)

Attached: 1532987921831.jpg (612x387, 46K)

Vampire: The Masquerade 2
The Tender ARG implies an announcement the same day as the Ebin GDC conference.

It's Kingbang, you should really know your hentai artists

Here ya go, Had to bust a fat nut to this one for sure. rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2776171

Oh, and if you guys care about these:
Afterparty (Oxenfree guys)
Observation (Devolver)
Those are also going to be Ebin exclusives. Check steamdb if you don't believe

Attached: d3a1ad4dc75a15d15752a823d973b35a.png (723x1023, 768K)

more lana or lana mama

Attached: 1502493335350.png (298x235, 39K)

Continue.

Attached: zzzzip.jpg (262x489, 31K)

>You will never be one of the girls kingbang draws in the scenario he comes up with

Preferably Lana Mama

Have you not been paying attention? Both.

Until I or this thread goes down.

Attached: 8ab2c207c51990494412a7e5111ab279.png (2000x3200, 3.66M)

Attached: 1520034038280.jpg (4096x2896, 734K)

Attached: 5bfcb653b2948f90bac158cacd91aab1.png (819x579, 479K)