So, how long until Apex dies?

Can't wait for Apex to become the next battle royale laughing stock like H1Z1 and PUBG.

Attached: apexsdeath.png (1080x1136, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DALmAZteFac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apex is too good already for it to become like those games.
It'll decrease in popularity if they keep on taking so long to update, but it isn't a clunky shit like these others

you can laugh already

Attached: Capture123.png (1637x706, 1.76M)

Would't be bad if they fixed the connection issues

>GTA5
>second place
How?

Attached: 1481331370550.jpg (320x240, 16K)

if this "season 1" shit they've been delaying is garbage then it will die a slow death. If it's actually good and brings fun weapons, map changes, and legends then the game can take over the #1 spot easily. Something tells me that wont happen though.

It's GTA.

i dont know anything about this but hearing the one guy get paid a mil to promote probably had bad effects
like why would anyone stream it unsponsored
tons of people probably bailed and wont come back without a paycheck

gta online roleplay with mods got really popular and popular faggots are playing it like forsen

if you haven't heard of it, it's the typical online mod where you choose a job (farmer, police, criminal) and work your way up

all the big dick streamers got into the GTA RP meme on No Pixel

>GTA RP meme
i cant believe that shit is still going on already felt stale a year or two ago but im under the assumption nothing changed in game either to support this kinda stuff

A bigger question is “why was Apex ever popular to begin with?”
>has loot boxes, which even normies spurned in Battlefront II
>has garbage tier SJW pandering, which even normies spurned in BF5
>doesn’t have any of the elements that made Titanfall popular in the first place with its already small, niche fanbase
>published by EA
>buggy as shit
>no hype leading up it its release; just plopped out of nowhere
Was this really the power of Twitch shills alone? It’s fucking terrifying.

outrage culture is selective, more at 9
nobody disliked Battlefront 2 for having lootboxes, they disliked it because it was pay2win at launch, and you HAD to buy those lootboxes to improve your stats

The biggest factor is that it's free and on console

>normies
>ever hating loot boxes

>apex is good

Attached: 1522134839557.jpg (238x284, 30K)

For this genre, yes

Why dont they add a team deathmatch mode? All the resources are there, it would take seconds to make. Battle royale is so fucking dull.

>cosmetic loot boxes
>in a free to play game
>bad
>said random video game character was gay to please retarded trannies
>get mad over it instead of just ignoring it like every other person since there's literally nothing gay about said character
>no hype is a bad thing
>somehow still has 50mil signups
G-GET WOKE G-GO BROKE!!

>For this genre, yes

Attached: 1552725684063.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>The resurgent popularity of GTA V is killing any momentum Apex was holding on to after all the streamers stopped getting paid to shill it.

Who the fuck ever saw this coming?

fuck off back to /g/ faggot

I agree, they'd not even need to make maps, just a small area of the overall map would work perfectly for a 8v8 or even 3v3v3

all servers are different with different coders doing different things but its all a twitch dick sucking contest

>he thinks 90% of twitch viewers actually play games and aren't just children hanging out with their """"""friend"""""

>Game needs seasons to be successful
>Because the game itself isn't good enough and needs more reasons for people to give the company money

Attached: agitated airbender.png (300x300, 95K)

>fuck off back to /g/ faggot
another retard finally convinced that apex isnt good
damn im good at this

Attached: 1549771239546.gif (244x248, 113K)

Name a better BR, retard anime poster

? not really, this happens all the time, there are a ton of people who just follow the trendy thing, first it was WoW and MMOs, then they migrated to Mobas, and now it's off to battle royale

I wish Starcraft was more popular because I'm only facing diamonds and master and they are trashing me

dead game.

you've been on Yea Forums too much. all in all its a well put together game that feels good to play. stuff like sjw pandering and balance at a high level of play doesn't affect that.

That's how twitch works, why would anyone, especially established streamers, play a game nobody heard about for months on time without getting paid.
Fortnite did the same to gain popularity, but it was a lot cheaper back then

csgo dangerzone

Attached: 1537705109747.png (350x317, 142K)

>br
>good

Attached: 1526934946097.png (499x479, 385K)

It's free and the top streamers were literally paid to shill it. Also it was a surprise launch with no marketing which always results in a ton of initial hype.

>Fortnite did the same
i never heard of this, but at the same time i don't doubt that epic would pay streamers

FiveM

>Was this really the power of Twitch shills alone? It’s fucking terrifying.
Literally yes,

Attached: 1552508329192.png (937x621, 171K)

kys dumb anime poster.

if theyre getting paid they need to say they are, amazon/twitch are extremely strict about it nowaday
everyone on the first day was paid and everyone showed on stream if they were 'partnered' to apex, everyone after the first day or two who were playing werent being paid anymore

Shroud's 'accident' was a hit job to kill Apex

get a good taste in games idiot

Attached: 1535739713341.png (855x882, 841K)

i didn't say i like apex you dumb tranny anime poster. i said its objectively a well put together game.

i also don't see how you can keep posting anime reaction images in every reply when its literally a meme that people who post anime reaction images constantly are mentally ill neet losers. you are a literal joke like fedora tippers.

What a way to project your feelings and not add anything to the actual post.

fortnite

the proletariat always hold a jealous contempt for their betters

Attached: 1539101486145.gif (500x379, 72K)

Good luck with those patch days, Apex zoomers.
youtube.com/watch?v=DALmAZteFac

>anime poster
>also obsessed with the communist movement in russia
>probably also obsessed with nazi germany
living meme.

there are different standards for games that are free and games that need 60$ upfront payment

oh no, we got too cocky apex bros

Post yfw you didn't fall for the BR meme

Attached: l4Sydfpl.jpg (640x360, 49K)

If you ask me it had good timing and people went in with the lowest expectations so they were pleasantly surprised. I also think that they tapped into a large market by surprise of people that want to play a free BR but don't want to touch Fortnite because it's only for age 12 and under.

Quality wise, Apex Legends has objectively the worst netcode out of all the noteable BR games. Which goes to show that most people don't have an eye for technical quality as long as their framerate isn't dipping into the low 20s or something.

Attached: 1535939428575.jpg (800x576, 63K)

Attached: 1420680813582.jpg (654x421, 39K)