I am having a stroke at this very moment

I am having a stroke at this very moment

I am dead fucking serious

I would go get a phone, but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

This will be the last thing I will ever type in my life

goodbye /wowg/

Attached: pandastroke.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

loser

based

o shit dude

Attached: fatquake.png (391x388, 82K)

Google 911 and call the number that comes up

scream

Based. Sleep tight, user.

Attached: 1542176357215.png (900x900, 101K)

Whose /wowg/? I think you have the wrong board. Sorry, user

>eyeing out of my window for 4 hours in pure darkness
>looking at the wet sidewalk get drier and drier
>sunrise is here!
>look outside
DRY SIDEWALK! YES!
>put on clothes
>walk out the door
>its raining

all i wanted to do was take a break from vidya, get out of the house and enjoy a nice walk, get a donut/coffee and enjoy the fresh air.

TIME FOR CRIPPLING DEPRESSION

F U C K I N G YAY

You can call phones from computers you died for nothing

A little bit of Pizzacat in my life
A little bit of Lynris by my side
A little bit of Vjera is all I need

Attached: dancing.jpg (71x125, 2K)

You already made this thread.
Kill yourself, you fucking autist.

god I wish that were me...

Attached: bored anime girl.png (853x871, 137K)

>haven't played WoW in a couple years
>pretty much only mained Dwarf Shaman since BC
>Specifically as Enhancement because it made me feel like a fucking Norse God
>get a craving to explode shit with fire and lightning
>get on my Shaman
>they're fucking garbage now
>get to 100 because maybe it's just because I need to be 100
>they're even worse at 100
>check DPS logs for Enh
>we're really low for single target, even tanks are beating us
>for AOE we're half decent, but still other classes are better
>check Arena
>takes 2000 players before I find 1 enhance shaman
Holy shit.

WHAT THE FUCK DID BLIZZARD DO TO US? WHY. FUCKING WHY

Attached: 1548762280038.jpg (750x735, 38K)

>New racing game with achievements and rewards!
>More race tracks and racing mounts will unlock
>in April, May, and June

FUCKING SURE EA, T I M E G A T E EVERYTHING WHY DONT YOU
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Dwarf Shaman
>BC

ZOOMER, OUT

hey uh can you be a rude dude somewhere else? We're trying to be here for user in his last moments

>apply to hardcore guild
>no fun allowed
>only officers can even speak
>dead fucking silence because they're all autists
>jokingly /say I'm hearthing to hand in missions
>they freak out and say my app isn't looking good
>pulling better numbers than them in shit gear

Where's the fucking middle ground?
I feel like I'm losing my mind

>this whole thread

Attached: helloreddit.jpg (600x324, 91K)

Alright, this is about the Game Tokens.

I want to play again and have 100K gold on one of my characters. That should be enough to ATLEAST get one Token. I cant see them being priced any higher.

Here's the kicker. My account isnt activated. What is the chance they're going to have a system where you can purchase it while your account isn't active?

Why buy game time with real money, when I can buy it with the gold I already have and now have a reason to farm for? The problem is being able to redeem the token or actually get it while my account is frozen. I want to buy the game time that I can already afford without having to pay 15 bucks just to actually buy it.

>"where'd you get that mount?"
>someone actually notices the wolf i've been riding for almost 5 years isn't quite the same as other wolves
>"yeah it drops from trial of the crusader heroic with no deaths to any of the bosses whatsoever, you can't get it anymore though"
>"oh, that tier was horrible, no wonder i've never seen that mount before. it doesn't really stand out either... don't you have any other impressive mounts? like the black protodrake?"
>tfw that question hit the nail on the head on why i've been using the same ground mount for almost 5 years

why the fuck did blizzard remove Naxx Glory of the Raider and ToC HC mounts but not ulduar or ICC's.

Attached: 1485913807682.jpg (732x761, 56K)

>WoW ded
>shills and drones will defend it even when they are getting ass-fucked
>P2W games everywhere
>TV shows aren't good/funny anymore
>movies suck and I can no longer get a college discount
>graduated from college as a virgin
>tinder ded with P2W now
>some matches but nothing lasts because I am not chad thundercock
>Apple computers has turned into hipster consumer shit, when I grew up with system 7-Mac OS 9
>ded end job
>sub-3.0 GPA from tier 1 state university with a great alumni network
>no jobs anywhere near my degree field nor wants
>college friends over 200+ miles away
>i am scared I won't get into vet school before 30.
>starting to see signs in my first dog that he probably won't live to see 15
>the days of vanilla/tbc raiding are long gone
>selfies and Twitter shitters everywhere

Why does it suck to grow up? I just want to be an 8th grader again playing this mmo for the first time over the '04 winter break.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c

>Implying Yea Forums can understand the intricacies of /wowg/ shitposts from days long since passed

Attached: Me and Pozy.jpg (1360x768, 1.01M)

Whomst is this

>WoWtards trying to claim CSGO memes as their own

I'm having a stroke to.

My sister just uploaded new pics to her patreon.

Fuck this game and fuck you people for convincing me to try it.

I started off simple enough. I do some quests and it's pretty neat. I started off at level 1 and decided to work my way up. I soon begin to notice that I'm tediously running around while all these other people at my level and above have mounts. I ask where to get one "lol he doesnt even know how to get a mount". So, fine, I figure it's better to start off slow. It'll push me towards cooperating with other players and that's where the fun begins, right? There's always people raiding and all that. I then realize that I don't even know how to raid or do much of anything. I got duel requests from people on my own side (horde) and kept dying even if they were my level because for some reason these fucks shit damage and I hit like a peashooter.

So, fuck it, let me see if I can find alliance players. I ask in chat and get "you can't talk to the other faction". And then give up.

Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to be fighting the alliance and I can't even talk to them? There's even RP servers. Am I supposed to stare at them silently for RP if I can't communicate with them? What's the point of this game? I have no way to get around quickly because no mounts and the gyphons and shit only go to certain areas. I can't find anyone to raid with or find a boss worth needing a team for. I can't find any of the cool areas people always hang around at and just get fucking stuck wandering the wilderness for hours while trying to fulfill quests.

So, I'm literally just wandering the fuck around and only exploring quest areas because to go anywhere else takes me fucking forever and there's nothing to keep me going, not even a fellow partner.

Well, fuck this game I'm not playing anymore. The story and quests are neat, but holy fuck there's nothing to even do unless you're in some fancy and rich guild apparently and none of them give two shits about you if you're new or a low level.

absolutely based

You can call emergency numbers from the internet

c aan yyou sshow mme hhooww??

>Dwarf Shaman
someone else already called you out on your bullshit but god damn how hard is it to figure out when dwarves got shaman as a class to not totally out yourself as an idiot who doesn't play the game

no

pppppppppppppppkollll

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 1458050135365.png (336x414, 305K)

Sometimes I imagine waking up in Pozys strong arms, lube still leaking from my aching, trembling boypussy from last nights "happy ending". He reaches down under the covers and gives me a firm slap on my ass, signaling that it's time for breakfast. I bring him chicken legs and kool aid, precooked the evening before, wearing nothing but a white apron decorated with a thousand tiny hearts. After he finishes his meal, I ask him to cuddle, but it is a ruse, an in-joke. I know full well that he will forcefully decline and force me down to my knees to do what I'm best at.

At times I try to picture Pozys manmeat in my mind. My limited knowledge of this rod makes it difficult to conjure up a realistic picture, but I do my best utilizing the limited knowledge that I do have. The way he sits, the frequency of ball scratching, the pitch of his voice, the length of his hair. To an experienced blower of dongs, a great many things can provide information about a mans meatflute.
I imagine Pozys bulging cuntstuffer bouncing around in my brain, happy, at ease, confident... It's about 8" long, and 7" thick, much like the arm of a newborn baby. The color is a faint brownish orange, somewhat similar to an aged banana.
Oh what a penis

Yo pics bro

>tfw constantly feel like I’m about to have a heart attack.
>lay in bed and hope it happens

This is my life.

Goodbye user, I wish you luck in being reborn in a warcraft universe for you next life.

Attached: 1552070823243.png (381x286, 267K)

>fire mage main, struggle to stay above 60% percentile for my ilvl, some fights do better than that, but still
>decide to get another alt up to speed because bored, have always played ranged classes so I decide to go melee for once
>roll an unholy dk, buy some crafted stuff, run our weekly alt run being carried for a week
>this week sitting at ilvl 665
>absolutely all percentiles standing at over 90%, 99% in AOE fights
>do almost same damage as my fire mage on some fights, he's at 680

Are DK's actually this easy to play or is it just melee in general?
Also impresses as to how I don't have to do fucking anything for mechanics but follow tank, collect loot.

I tried this italian pasta tip where you fry onions in oil and then you are supposedto put pasta water in to create a thicker stickier sauce but i ended up burning my house down due to mixing oil with water. Wtf did i do wrong and how do i get rid of remains of the burnt children in the basement before city digs up the remains

>saronite pits dungeon
>other 2 dps and healer die constantly to frost rings before gauntlet
>priest is running back
>mage runs into tunnel solo "we have to reach elemental"
>dies
>we wipe trying to save this retard
>run back
>mage runs in solo AGAIN before anyone else is anywhere near and dies
timewalker dungeons are equally painful and hilarious to see who never did it at current content

That's not how it works, you keep some pasta water when you pass the pasta to the frying pan while you're mixing it with a dense sauce

Attached: no shekels.png (300x300, 19K)