What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1527348529894.jpg (1522x1522, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He left his containment board

just use /pol/ if you want to talk about it, good god

seething muzzies

>MY FOOT WILL TRANSFORM INTO A FOOT... WITH YOUR ASS WRAPPED AROUND IT

Attached: 1503786213746.png (580x480, 251K)

Soldier definitely would cause a race war by accident

But he's best friends with demonstration man.

Attached: 755cb3c7b1a87c5e97c42f59789d7dbc.jpg (528x414, 34K)

I'm guessing this isn't a King of the Hill reference.

>not the sniper

he was white
white people are unstable, violent maniacs

>soldier
>not terrorist

Said seething whittie mad cause his race will be non-existent in a decade

Attached: soldier thunbs up.png (175x254, 94K)

The white man is evil

Attached: 384747485848.jpg (1663x2223, 639K)

The same guy who started cleansing germany of n*zis years after ww2 ended?

Attached: 1530773061509.png (256x256, 86K)

>not Sniper
ONE JOB

even more hilarious

>decide to hang out on pol for shits and giggles
>check out poll to judge whether the board is in favor of the shootings or not
>more than 50% are in favor with 600+ votes
/pol/ users are mentally ill

Starts with a M

>"only Yea Forums can falseflag"

You're not considering why. You need to acknowledge that someone's endorsement of an incident has a lot to do with what the effects that incident will have in the future or the context of the incident.

Several people murder men strapped to a table while even more people watch and do nothing. Would you endorse this action? Of course not. It's murder. But the context is that person strapped to the table was sentenced to death and his killing was determined to be lawful and justified by other people. So now suddenly you would change your stance on whether or not killing someone was justified because some other people you don't know agreed it was for the best.

You need to acknowledge that incidents like this are not much different philosophically.

This is the most ridiculous reach I have ever seen.

I'm not saying I endorse it. I'm explaining to him why people might endorse anything that he doesn't agree with. People value different things, and I gave him an example of how the same act can be viewed differently by him depending on the context being considered. If you ignore all of the context and only focus on the act itself it's going to look heinous. The people who endorse it are just looking at it from a wider lens. Probably.

why would it be the soldier when the guy was from NZ?

white men are the world's largest terrorist group

Attached: 1552685323309-0.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

What wider lens is possible here?

true but niggers are worse and that is a scientific fact

You'll have to ask the people that think this was a good thing. I'm sure they all have different answers.

Muslims Bad! White Genocide Bad! Kill Invaders!

not the largest, just the best at it.

The difference is pretty fuckin big because in one case, we're "humanely" granting a mostly painless death to a felon that has factually done many wrong things, we even give him a final meal and an optional religious moment. In the other case? Get brutally shot down by some nutcase because you happened to be born with the "wrong" ideas? Please, this is dogshit and you know it.

If we just get rid of white people, muslims and minorities wouldn't have a reason to be violent. That's the true redpill right there.

>not using the cuban enemies

If you believe white genocide is a real thing you deserve to get shot down like a dog

In 2016, 69.6 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.4 percent were Hispanic.
Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2016, 62.1 percent were White, 34.7 percent were Black or African American, and 3.2 percent were of other races.
Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 22.8 percent were Hispanic.
Of all adults arrested in 2016, 70.2 percent were White, 26.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.0 were Hispanic.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 59.0 percent of those arrests.
Of adults arrested for murder, 52.0 percent were Black or African American, 45.4 percent were White, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
Black or African American juveniles comprised 52.0 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 58.4 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.8 percent were White.
White juveniles comprised 64.7 percent of juveniles arrested for rape and 60.2 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

demoman is scottish though

you: white genocide is real!! soon people like me will be a thing of the past! reee!
me, an intellectual: i wish

now do per capita

That's why I said philosophically. You're doing exactly what I'm trying to explain is the source of your misunderstanding. You're focusing too much on the details and ignoring the bigger picture. In your eyes even acknowledging there might be a bigger picture or a more important context is too much to ask. You're never going to understand why people endorsed this if you're unwilling to think about things the way they would. Don't blame your lack of understanding on them when you won't try to consider what would even motivate them. You're obviously not interested in understanding. You just want another excuse to act righteous.

cope

>I'm explaining to him why people might endorse anything that he doesn't agree with.
Because they want Muslims to be shot. It's not rocket science. Why do you in turn find it so hard to believe that people genuinely have a problem with that?

This. When will humanity finally learn to leave our fleshy coils and become one with machine and AI

Attached: Omar.jpg (200x177, 7K)

Attached: Murders_by_extremist_ideology_US[1].png (908x706, 24K)

I get the feeling this is just the beginning. It's now whites vs the world, I wonder who'll win.

I don't have any trouble at all believing people have a problem with this. The overwhelming majority of people do not like violence because they have empathy and would not like it committed against them. You're doing what he is. You're simplifying the motivations of people into the base components and refusing to ask more questions. Why do they want that? What would doing that accomplish and why would they think this benefits them?

there is a link to the source right there at the bottom

>best at it
>because some inbred incel kills a few muslims
>forgetting about 911

Go shoot up another mosque since you think it was the right thing to do whity

Come on guys, try and see it from the mem spouting mass murderers's point of view. those innocent people may not be so innocent

Attached: yeahright.webm (900x506, 365K)

Where's the DOOM wad?

>ADL
lawlz

fell for the larp

Why are people suddenly pretending they cared about 9/11 Back then people were laughing at the people jumping out of the buildings already on fire

This sort of behavior is what encourages people to do things like this. Instead of trying to understand people who think and feel differently your compulsion is to exile them or silence them. This solidifies their beliefs.

you son of a bitch I thought this was the tf2 thread

>no lady at the end

9/11 was amateur status to what americans have been doing to the middle east for decades

Attached: file.png (2380x1564, 3.21M)

>ADL

Attached: NichijouUnScalpedCentered.png (847x847, 281K)

If you're acting confused as to why this happened then you should try to see it from another point of view. Ignorance is not something to revel in.

I wonder if you would say the same for mexicans and blacks.

>ADL
Really?

>You're simplifying the motivations of people into the base components
No, I just don't give a shit about the particulars of what's wrong with their brains, I unilaterally condemn everyone who condones this for any reason. And do note that that does not preclude me from trying to understand them. But when it comes to morality, I won't compromise.

>ADL

So by that mindset we should try to understand pedophiles and people who fuck corpses

I've reported this post to the FBI for encouraging terrorism. Enjoy getting v&.

>not sniper

Attached: 1546853560659.jpg (472x482, 16K)

the head shape and baldness matches him more closely

Retarded alt-righters ranting about "white genocide" don't deserve compassion, understanding their ideals doesn't make them sympathetic. Sad betas the lot of them, and the slaughter of innocents should never be celebrated