Tell Bulborb what's wrong

Tell Bulborb what's wrong

Attached: Bulborb.png (491x500, 960K)

Nothing right now, Bulborb. Have a nice day.

Smash Ultimate feels like shit and is unresponsive to play (this is without factoring in online) because of the input lag and buffer. Sakurai will never fix it because people are whining over buff X nerf Y instead of shit that actually matters

Attached: 1535522310120.jpg (2048x1536, 109K)

Civilization is on a downward spiral

I got a rejection email from fucking data entry saying they found someone more qualified. How the fuck am I meant to beat the catch 22 of all jobs wanting pre-existing experience.

The mole is cancerous...

Everything I try to do ends up in flames and my future is horrifying to think about right now. Also just finished Killer7 and now I have to live with the fact that I’ll never get peak kino like that again.

My gf got really mad at me because I started drinking again. Other than that, I wish getting good games in CS:GO wasn't such a rare occurrence. I guess it's to be expected of EU servers, but I just don't understand why it is so rare to get people who are just normal and not either total try-hards or faggots who go "gg" after one lost round and then just troll. Why can't people just play every match with a good balance of seriousness and fun?

I don't play any other video games, sadly. Bought Stanley's Parable and The Beginner's Guide on sale for 4 bucks but so far Stanley's Parable was more stale than I'd expected. The fourth wall breaking gets old fast.

I'm a pedo and I wanna die

Things are looking up, bulborb.
I finally got motivated enough to get fit
Society still sucks though

My wife won't speak to me bulborb.

the smash threads are killing me
there's no actual discussion, just falseflagging and name-calling

There’s nothing really wrong right Bulborb, other than my own procrastination. I hope you have a nice day!

I hate that goddamn input lag and buffer. It makes everything feel so choppy and uncoordinated, I know exactly how you feel. The worst part is that I don’t even play the game anywhere close to competitively, so I can’t begin to imagine how bad it is online or whenever the inputs really matter.

Fuck I feel the same. Pre-release the game was hyped up and flaunted for how fluid everything looked with the addition of directional airdodging but post-release once I got my actual hands on it I literally can't play Game and Watch anymore because of the buffering. If you play any character that you liked to dash out of dash attack with you might as well go fuck yourself. You just landed from your recovery and you want to fsmash???? HOPE YOU LIKE FUCKING CHAIRS!!!!!! SAME THING RIGHT?

I don't play or really give a shit about video games, I just come here because it's funny to watch you people get fuming mad with tears welling in your eyes over the most minuscule, worthless shit.

This shit legitimately makes me feel like DSP. It's even worse online, I'll press a button and sometimes even hear the sound effect of the move/dodge starting up, but it doesn't respond fast enough.

I can't find a non food job

I'm sitting here waiting to donate plasma and it's taking forever, I just want to go home.

No pikmin 4 :,(((((

pikmin is alright without it.

But where is it

I'm having an identity crisis with games at the moment. On one hand, I want to experience the history of gaming and play some of the best games ever (I.e. Chrono Trigger, Wind Waker, Halo 1, Metal Gear Solid.), but I often grow bored with games that aren't from genres or franchises that I am comfortable with. The other hand is telling me to just play what I like and not oversaturate my already oversaturated entertainment options. Trying to lean more towards just playing what I like and wait for new games in the franchise. That's why this year the only games I'm getting are Sekiro, Three Houses, and Pokemon swish.

Sorry for blabbering...

Attached: 1549418102036.jpg (440x660, 75K)

I just beat DMC5 and have no desire to play it again.

The laundry machine stole $1.50 from me and I broke a bunch of stuff out of anger

I have a massive crush on a year 12 student that's lasted for over a year now and the conflict between my ethics and my feelings is incredible.

Can relate