No one finds it weird that a 37 year old man is running around with an unconscious loli?

No one finds it weird that a 37 year old man is running around with an unconscious loli?

Attached: 20190317_133835.jpg (4032x1960, 1.99M)

It's Japan you think they're gonna do something about it?

I'd like to see you ask him about it

The series is a Japan simulator dude, shit's normal over there.

hee hee

Wait, I can just go to Japan and fuck a qt 8 year old oppai loli?

No because you're not anywhere near as attractive as Kiryu.

I'm white, I'm already more attractive than him

If by loli you mean regular little girl, then no you dipshit. Have you never seen a father carrying his sleeping kid?
The internet has ruined the brain of you people, everything is some sort of weird sexual perversion.
Furthermore this . Every one minds their own business over there unless you're a handsome blonde foreigner and keep catching literally everyone staring at you from your peripherals

If you don't look like a weirdo, most people would assume you're the dad

who the fuck calls a regular little girl a loli
fucking cringe

You're a funny nigga lol. You must be very poor.

Go back too reddit

I make $70k a year

this was made before zoomer time

I would assume he's her father if I saw them

That's it?

Good job proving his point, poorfag.

It's a 3 year old game retard

>taking a picture of your TV
How do retards like you still exist?

Attached: 1550999742507m.jpg (969x1024, 155K)

Suck my dick

>taking pic of tv

Attached: 1552008659668.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Actually, taking pictures is better now because cameras have surpassed the quality of compressed digital images

Shut the fuck up, we evolved from this shit. Use the goddam built in screenshot function, I know there is one, or whatever you use, but dont just take a picture.

My camera has a higher resolution, dumb fuck

Reminds me of a greentext story I saw on Yea Forums one time, where a guy brings his other Yea Forumsutist friend to a family function of his. The friend openly referred to the OPs 7 year old~ cousin as a 'loli' in front of the entire family and chaos ensued.

>My camera has a higher resolution, dumb fuck

Attached: 1552593313064.png (461x447, 232K)

My little sister is well versed in internet culture and accuses me of being a lolicon all the time because of the anime I watch. No one else in my family knows what a lolicon is so she keeps calling me one just to watch me uncomfortably squirm.

can you even screenshot on consoles without buying expensive capture cards and all sorts of bullshit?
pcfag btw

You are taking a picture of another screen's projection. Are you really telling me your stupid camera can do better than something that grabs all colors directly from render?

Your sister wants you to fuck her

How old is your sister to know what is a lolicon?

That is fucking hot. Too bad she is probably fat

Attached: 1418892614480.png (500x500, 205K)

Attached: unknown-8.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

No, because you're a gaijin pig.

Thats 15 in zoomyears

fucking manlets

Asians bow to us.

Where's Yakuza Kiwami 3 and Yakuza 7?

3-5 aren't getting remakes, only remasters and the numbered series is dead. The next main game is being called Shin Yakuza.

Your dick is as small as your brain you fucking mouthbreather.

Both Xbone and PS4 has built in screenshots and recording.