I'm still not over the 90s ending

I'm still not over the 90s ending.

I miss arcades, and also each year bringing so many masterpiece home games you couldn't afford to own them all.

In particular I miss the time when the internet wasn't so integral to everybody's lives and was just a novel side area

Attached: 1528056796357.jpg (381x353, 39K)

>past good
>present bad

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Are you telling me to distrust my own memories?

Attached: 1543642670370.png (579x1239, 159K)

Internet ruined games.
Prove me wrong.

I'm telling you to stop being a whiny bitch

You should follow your own advice then.

Publishers ruined games

Yes.

>answer is literally "No u"
Wow

New good
Old bad

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

you're a wojak posting faggot

You're still going?

based

>YOU POSTED A WOJAK AND NOW I AM UPSET
wojak posting always wins

Attached: 1509035736738.png (617x347, 55K)

Seething.

based

Attached: 2018-03-19 12.25.52.png (211x239, 9K)

It's true though.

It ruined the intimate aspect of playing a game, whether that means just you by yourself, you with your friends, or even just your school/job/etc.

Today it seems like the internet, the "shared experience" is part of the game (and everything else), which just doesn't feel the same.

Bout it.

(((media journos))) ruined games. They love SJW movie games like TLOU and promote that filth.

Remember when the only way you could get spoiled by a game was through strategy guides and word-of-mouth from friends you’d meet face-to-face?

Seethe.

Im spoiled when it comes to arcades.
There is still a huge arcade outside of the Chicago area called The Galloping Ghost.
Its super awesome and i recommend it to all anons

I like this

Feel free to, you know, just not fucking read discussions or guides if you don't want to.

>build time machine
>turn time dial to 1994
>zoomers get sucked out of existence
*sips*

It wont change the larger cultural aspect. Why have puzzles in a game when the answers are a search away? Why have secrets when games are datamined instantly and all the information is thrown up on a wiki. And while it's possible for you to avoid all these, the larger reputation of the game will put you out of step.