About to marathon Pillars of Eternity. What should I expect?

About to marathon Pillars of Eternity. What should I expect?

Attached: D3F262CE-2739-44BD-A243-AFCBAE1D447A.jpg (1920x1080, 2.05M)

mediocre game with walls of text.

basically, religon ins dumb lmao

>marathon
why would you do this to yourself? get something not to die of boredom

>wasting time on pillars of faggotry

dont bother reading the fan characters souls. it gives you nothing.

where's the lie though?

play psypher to steamroll everything and move to the superior sequel, in gameplay at least

If you play on PotD? More challenge than you've ever had to deal with when playing other party based RPGs. There's a reason vtards never post proof of having finished the game on PotD when getting called out on their worthless opinions on the game.

Attached: 20190313212729_1.jpg (1920x1080, 519K)

30 minutes of excitement to start a new game soon replaced by hours of boredom.

Fun

Attached: 20160311191432_1.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

The combat system is a mess whichever difficulty you play on.

The combat system is the best party based RPGs have ever seen, you're just a mongoloid dumbfuck who knows nothing of the genre.

>literally playing as the Moonman

Attached: 1509788724584.jpg (500x333, 31K)

I just skipped the dialogue of the final dungeon.
Wait no I skipped almost all dialogue in the 2nd half.
Story is neither engaging nor well written.

Boredom

is there a mod to remove the dialogue? I just want to explore the gorgeous pre-renders and kill shit.

Somehow BG2 made the combat feel much better decades ago. I blame the unity engine.

Shit series there is a reason PoE3 ain't going to happen although PoE1 /w DLCs is better than 2nd and lol at your PoTD comment. Next up is that retarded "Ultimate difficulty" only MC screenshot/defense.

Go play PF:KM

Attached: says it all.jpg (1864x1005, 363K)

>PoE3 ain't going to happen
Just like PoE2 wasn't going to happen, amirite? If anything, PoE3 is more likely to happen now than ever since Obsidian no longer has to rely on croudfunding and MS intends to cater to a wide audience with their Netflix-like service.

>PF:KM
Played it on release: it's barebones h&s garbage with shallow roleplaying. Dropped it the moment I realized the game lacks a big city-hub for social roleplaying and consists mostly of the player clearing dungeons and killing shit as well as wasting time on the shitty kingdom management aspect that is poorly shoehorned and only distracts from the hack&slash. Not even going to bother with the DLC either, since the game is trash.

Attached: pf.png (998x807, 568K)

PoE1 was an actual success though unlike the massive failure deadfire was.

>Played it on release/never finished

Into the trash your opinion goes.

laugh at this salty obsididrone.
PF is miles better than POE in roleplaying. Your character is your own.

>discards opinion of people that haven't beaten PoE on PoTD
>expects us to take his opinion of PF:KM, that he hasn't beat on any difficulty, seriously

Deadfire was a massive success with its intended audience - the core RPG playerbase. The fact that it did not manage to reach the casual shit-eaters like you is irrelevant.

PoE3 is guaranteed, because MS new strategy is to create a Netflix like service where they would cater to a shitload of both casual and niche audiences with a very wide selection of games. You know nothing and your shit's retarded.

For sure, the 80 hours I've spent hacking monster trash and managing the shitty kingdom with zero C&C are amazing roleplaying experience. kys

Attached: poe.png (936x1466, 1.45M)

Deadfire was a failure even with its intended audience. Miscrosoft isn't going to piss away money on a 3rd.

Roleplay in PoE consists of telling someone you're coming to Dyrwood for farmland before getting railroaded for the remainder of the game.

should have bought divinity 2

how do I prove I beat potd was there a steam achievement or something