Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rx9hx33aJ8g
youtu.be/7mU2lJKkQ04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ignore the fortnite, it's not for me.

Attached: library.png (954x816, 792K)

switch has no games

I regret nothing.

Attached: IMG_20190317_112339.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

too lazy to get a picture
BoTW, XBC2/Torna, Megaman legacy X collection, sonic mania plus, MK8 deluxe, hollow knight

No SD card, so no pic.
Bayonetta 1+2, Katamari, MK8D, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2, Smash, Taiko, Magical Drop III, Money Puzzle Exchanger, Astebreed, Necrodancer, Danmaku Unlimited 3, Ikaruga, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Mega Man X Legacy Collection, and Shikhondo. Recc me shit.
Pretty good lad, I need to get Rayman and Tropical Freeze myself, Shovel Knight in particular is real good.
Well, you like shooting and anime girls, and I respect that.
Good start.

I don't have a Switch because I live in Brazil and it's too expensive.

themes when

I want to get tropical freeze as well but I am hoping for a price drop (not because I cant afford it but because I dont want to play near full price for a Wiiu game).

I'll just post this here. Yes. It's real and it's coming in November in Japan.We'll be getting it later. See you at E3.

Attached: Mar10.jpg (145x222, 15K)

>Sonygers butthurt that Crash Bandicoot is on Switch and they lost their mascot

So far
>Crash remake
>Let's Go Eevee
>Stardew Valley
>Tetris
>Botw
Next month
>Dark Souls
>Mario Odyssey
>Hollow Knight
Honestly I just bought it for the upcoming Sword n Shield but enjoying it a lot

Mario & Luigi & Prach?

I mostly play on PC anyway, I also own Shantae, Gal Gun 2, but they don't appear in the screen

Attached: IMG_20190315_214725.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Mario
Zelda
Octopath
Smash

Here's my lazy library image.

Isn't that every console in Brazil?

Attached: Switch Library.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

>Isn't that every console in Brazil?
Yes but Nintendo stuff are extra pricey and harder to buy. PS4 is everywhere around here.

Is that Tokyo School Life on the top left? How is it? It looked so insanely generic I felt it had to be on purpose, like some kind of parody.

Just got the switch
>Super Mario U Deluxe
>Mariokart
>Shovel Knight
Soon to get Yoshi Crafted World

HOLLA BOLLARS

Mario & Luigi inside Peach story
Rated 18+ :^)

The wiiu game stuff isn't an issue to me, I'm just not used to paying this much for new games so I'm being an extra cheapskate.

this is the oldest fan idea in the book, and will never NOT be a fucking boring idea. you can tell it was made by some tumblrite who just wanted peach to be a bigger protag, disregarding the actual series and not giving a fuck about whether peach would actually be interesting to play as (she wouldn't)

Attached: 35373f6.png (319x201, 67K)

I've got about $25 in the eshop and no idea what's good. Any recommendations? I've got a good PC so I generally don't pay attention to multiplat games indie or otherwise but if they benefit from the portability of Switch, I'll at least consider it.

Attached: switch games.jpg (1280x1197, 588K)

Hey, they actually remember Peach has the magical powers from Super Mario RPG now and then in the Mario & Luigi series, so they could make her interesting. She could also have tag moves with Starlow.

I have a better idea, Mario & Luigi: Princesses Tale, with Peach and Rosie on the battle party.

how about we just don't cram any princesses in for non damn reason and just stay as Mario & Luigi, and a different character that has definitive powers like Bowser did.

Smash bros and thats it

Attached: eraser.png (720x720, 51K)

Me too, only bought my switch for ultimate.
Planing to buy botw in the future

How's that pinball game? Wanted to try a pinball game for ages. Also how's Earth Wars, pic looks cool, and a quick google of it only interests me further.

Attached: D14jn1PVAAA-cj4.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>but snoy!!!
every time

Reposting from yesterday:
Arena of Valor
Cat Quest
Child of Light
Dungeon Rushers
Fast RMX
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition
Furi
Ghost 1.0
Implosion
Mana Spark
Mario + Rabbids
Mercenaries Wings
Nine Parchments
Paladins
Phantasy Star
Picross S
Plague Road
Quest of Dungeons
Revenant Saga
Robonauts
Romancing SaGa 2
Shadow of Loot Box
Sparkle 3: Genesis
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
Tetris 99
The Was Remastered
Warframe

Dragon Quest Builders
Octopath Traveler
Xenoblade 2
Zelda BotW

I'd rate it... I don't know, maybe 7/10
Some of those are free, bought certain games because they were dirty cheap. Still missing some games that I want (WoFF, Hollow Knight, Battle Chasers, Legrand Legacy), after which it will be 8/10

Games + stars out of 5.
Physical:
Super Mario Odyssey * * * *
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe * * * * *
Splatoon 2 * * *
Bayonetta 2 * * * * *
Windjammers * * * *

Digital
Fast RMX * * *
Bayonetta * * * * *
Gris * * *

Anything else I need? Preferably exclusive. Preferably physical.

Why buy games with vastly superior versions elsewhere? Obviously it doesn't matter with Rayman or Sonic but Doom on a good PC or even the XXXbone is miles better.

>Pinball?
I've only got the one table that comes with the free download but it's enjoyable for what it is. I'd recommend giving it a shot since you can do it without spending a nickel.

>Earth Wars
It starts out fun as hell but there's a real grind to the later parts because you need better moves to get through harder levels and there's not quickly unlockable. I haven't yet powered through the grind, but I got enough entertainment out of the game to justify the five bucks or so it cost.

>I'd recommend giving it a shot since you can do it without spending a nickel.
Oh sweet, I'll give that shot then. Definitely give Earth Wars a bit more of a look too, didn't realise it'd be that cheap.

Never. I would have thought at least they would give you 2 extra colors to choose from as an added incentive to their switch online service. I find it bizarre that a company that has fully embraced themes on the 3ds, does not care about their flagship console.

Can't wait to play Halo on Switch

Apparently the Switch is the only place it's cheap. It's been delisted from playstation and steam but if I remember correctly, on there it was like $30. Meanwhile it's still up on the eShop and only costs $4.50.

That's fucking weird.

I feel like skyrim is the biggest sin because you can mod on pc and ps4 now there is no reason to own it on switch other than portability but come on.

Wish I had more time for some of the longer ones I havent gotten to. Always so busy these days

Attached: games.jpg (1200x675, 184K)

Any rhythm games better than Voez?

Also I'm hype for that Akira weebshit rhythm weed game.

Over £1,000 of second hand games.
Except smash as I bought new.

I run a small longplay channel so I sell once I complete.
I'll keep my favourites though.

Attached: IMG_20190317_200452.jpg (2631x3217, 2.84M)

Too lazy to grab picture so you get this instead:
>Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack
>Smash Bros Ult
>Splatoon 2
>Kirby Star Allies
>Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu
>Tetris 99

Also I have.
Kirby.
No More Heroes.
Thumper.
Sushi Striker

And a few more without boxes.

that's a lot of anime/10
that's a lot of quality old games/10

I bought Skyrim because it was novel at the time, but it's vanilla Skyrim so I'm selling that one later. DOOM I don't regret, it was a double dip from PC and I got a lot of mileage off the switch version, since I travel a lot.

>Also I'm hype for that Akira weebshit rhythm weed game.
The what now?
>Gunvolt, Smash, Splatoon, Tetris
My absolute fucking guy. God I fucking love Gunvolt, I should get the switch versions some day.

>those five-ish games with different fonts than the rest
Pubs should really keep to the guidelines.

Games I currently have:
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee
Splatoon 2
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

On the fence about Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Megaman 11 and Hyrule Warriors. I played Odyssey on my brother's Switch before I bought my own, which is why I haven't bought it. Might buy for myself in the future if it goes on sale.

>Implying Nintendo wouldn't release globally simultaneously in currentyear on a system without region locking

>God I fucking love Gunvolt, I should get the switch versions some day.
You should. It looks stunning on a big tv, and plays at 60 fps compared to the 3ds/pc ports I believe.

Attached: 1552437390423.jpg (542x371, 57K)

Attached: switch.jpg (1280x1087, 417K)

mario
zelda (never played)
smash (nofriends)
xeno2 (bad)
nmh (bad)

R8
H8
masturb8

Attached: lazy.png (1278x705, 1.47M)

>It looks stunning on a big tv
I hadnt thought about that much, 60fps and the non-butcherd translation of the first game (sucks to be European) were my main motivations, but now that you mention it I can imagine.

All i have are deltarune and smash ultimate.
i´d buy sonic mania if i wasn´t poor right now and lowkey wanna have mario kart deluxe
I´m also looking forwrad to FF7

Attached: 1552248818023.jpg (640x635, 58K)

>2 minecrafts
que?

Smash Ultimate
MK8D
I own Smash Wii U and MK8

More like jpop album weed game but this.
youtu.be/Rx9hx33aJ8g

Lol what a fag. Same and I also have Smash 4 on 3DS.

Forgot to rate
>Bayonetta
Wasn't blown away at first but by the end of the game I was really enjoying it. The QTEs were gay though.

>Bayonetta 2
Just started playing it now.

>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Possibly my favourite 2D platformer of all-time. All the levels are unique and memorable, the controls have a good sense of weight and momentum to them, the music is amazing. The only thing I'm annoyed about is that the game went on sale a couple of weeks after I bought it for full price.

>Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Sunk over 130 hours into this game, by far my most played game right now. Playing this game on someone else's Switch is what convinced me to buy a Switch for myself.

>Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Surprisingly good. Starts off pretty easy but it starts to get more challenging by the end of the game without being frustrating.

>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Probably the best Mario Kart game yet.

>Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee
It was alright and I actually liked some of the changes it made, but overall it felt a bit lazy and the developers could have done a lot more with the game.

>Splatoon 2
Haven't played online yet since I've been focusing on single-player content. Single-player was decent enough though.

>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Sunk about 50 hours into the single-player alone.

>The QTEs were gay though.
The only problem I had with those is it felt like you had to hold them longer than just a tap, and I failed a couple just cause of that.

Well that's certainly what you described it as, looks interesting if perhaps not my thing.

I'm wanting to import a physical copy of Okami HD, but I was wondering if the game has the song Reset during the credits when set to English. I've been googling around but all I'm finding is other people asking with no answers.

Does anyone know?

They're different versions I think, one's tied to a microsoft account.

Jesus christ. Same here

I'm waiting to see gameplay before I buy but I love the occasional kusoge. Galgun was fun and I don't even girls

I'm a simple man with simple tastes.
youtu.be/7mU2lJKkQ04

My only game right now is Octopath.
I'm really interested in seeing how mortal kombat 11 looks on the thing, if it's competent I'll pick that up.

>megaman collections showing up in most of these
huh, I was under the impression that they undersold.

>Galgun was fun and I don't even girls
I've vaguely wanted that for ages cause it's rail shooter, and it's made by Inti. What'd you like about it then? Not that I dislike girls, but I might as well for all it matters here. 2nd one seems to be real cheap. Definitely looks like a game that could be dumb fun I'd laugh at.

I was thinking Vita 2.0 was an overstatement, but here we are now.

It's fun. Double Peace was more challenging, but GG2 was still some fun stuff. Gyro controls work very well.

Well, that explains why I keep bumping into BRs.

What user said, good gyro and an interesting take on rail shooters. Also hikki neighbor. It's silly fun with decent gameplay when I expected wasting money on garbage. Reminds me of old Dreamcast games I either played or pirated.

Super Princess Peach was fun, I hope they make a new one.

Attached: doug-bowser.jpg (1556x1832, 394K)

>Double Peace was more challenging
That's on switch, and I assume digital only. Does it matter which I play first? Might wait for a sale if it's digital only. Gyro controls are neat, but I haven't gotten fully used to them from Splatoon just yet I don't think.
>Also hikki neighbor
Can't find a game by that name, you sure you got that right?

>That's on switch, and I assume digital only.
Ignore me, swore I heard someone say it was on switch, doesn't look like it is though.

Galgun 2 has a hikkikomori neighbor you can talk to after school.

Double Peace and Gal Gun 2 are both stand-alone in terms of their own main stories. Double Peace was more of an "in-between" game, Gal Gun 1 never got localized. While there's a few recurring guest characters, it's not vital to play DP first. I'm not seeing DP on the Switch e-shop, but I would recommend it on Steam, as it plays well with a mouse. (better than it did on PS4 w/ an analog stick)

For what it's worth, I stick to stick aiming in Splatoon 2 as the filthy rollerfag I am but the gyro in DP is much better. It's especially handy for precise sniping.

Anywho, GG2 is well worth the $30-35 it currently goes for. If you enjoy it and want to look into DP, keep in mind that DP is more of a traditional on-rails shooter along the lines of House of the Dead or Time Crisis. GG2 gives you all the time in the world, conversely, and lets you manually choose when to proceed to the next rooms.

Hikikomori girl is best girl. The other 'main' waifu is kinda boring by comparison. Seems they kinda min/max'd on waifu appeal in GG2. In DP, both girls were equally appealing for their own reasons. But hikikomori girl is better than both of them, honestly. Is fucking BASED with her arcade game tastes, and even referenced the original NieR at one point.

Attached: 54217335_404067593691704_6670978006267199488_o.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Hollow Knight runs great handheld and docked, as opposed to some other indies that lose framerate from the port. If you want an exclusive there's Golf Story.

How's monster boy? I've been hearing conflicting things

Oh right, I misunderstood that horribly.
>Double Peace and Gal Gun 2 are both stand-alone in terms of their own main stories.
Cool, I might check out DP one day, not too big on playing stuff on my PC for whatever reason but if I end up liking the second I might as well.
>Anywho, GG2 is well worth the $30-35 it currently goes for
£16 quid new sealed I could get it for, so sounds like something I'll pick up after I beat a couple things.

>Remi lore

man of culture

Attached: CF206803-0D1B-4600-9A0B-28150AEA18D8.jpg (249x236, 12K)

user, I have 60 games on my Switch, it'd take too long to list them. Just play Baba is You, puzzle of the year.

Attached: nonono.gif (400x225, 421K)

Attached: switch games.png (2016x1120, 2.62M)

I'd heard good things about this vn, but it's actually way better than I thought it would be.

Attached: 2019021420235700-A0735742BE5E93D43E79413DF4747AFC.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Different user here. It's really great. It's essentially a new entry in the Wonder Boy series. If you like Metroidvanias at all, you'll love the game. It has pretty high production values, really thought out level design, a great sense of progression, good gold sinks and a lot of references to the old Wonder Boy games. I can't recommend it enough.

It's great. The combat can be clunky-ish sometimes but the game is gorgeous and they did a fantastic job with the soundtrack. It helps if you're a Wonder Boy fan because the music is mostly just modern remixes of the original and really well done. It can get quite challenging at some times, too. The puzzles are well designed and fun to solve. The exploration is enjoyable (complimented by the beautiful artstyle) and there isn't an annoying amount of backtracking to do. If you're a big fan of metroidvanias then this is one of the best games you'll find on the Switch. There's a demo on the e-shop which you can try, but if you're willing to wait for a sale then there's that too.

I also have Hollow Knight, Golf Story, Bayonetta 1, Steamworld Dig 1, and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse as digitals.

Attached: switch physical library.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

Will post my library soon, I gotta stitch together my screenshots.

Been playing a lot of Tetris 99 and Sonic Mania Plus this weekend. I got an 8bitdo M30 controller and it's great.

Attached: 613PXtnMmJL._AC_.jpg (1555x1076, 90K)

Holy shit, user, how did you make them float?

magic

Attached: 1504548222008.jpg (500x598, 37K)

I also got one of those. It's really great. I hope they make a pro version.

Sure.

Attached: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (1280x2375, 2.56M)

>Blaster Master Zero
>Downwell

Attached: i knew.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

BMZ is actually one of my favorite titles.

Attached: 1524371599058.gif (192x224, 42K)

>Luigi + Peach
Mario getting cucked again.

>Tfw FF9's Switch port is probably the worst version of the game so far because of stupidly long load times in battle, backgrounds of lower quality than the original game, and loads of bugs still not fixed from the PC/PS4 port
>FF8 isn't ever going to get a re-release on Switch or PS4
A-at least the FF7 port is going to be decent right?

Attached: 1419214876510.jpg (668x712, 116K)

BM was one of mine on the NES. Finally beat it with the help of inti.

Me too man, me too. Never fucking got far on Destroyer mode though, that is a difficulty mode that does what it says on the tin. I should replay it, not done that since it was new.

Mario
Zelda
Smash
that's it, haven't played since Jan
hope the new pokemon isn't complete shit

How is Kamiko? I've seen a lot of anons with it in their libraries but I'm curious because I thought it was on the level of Rime for a long time.

Attached: asdfs.jpg (1122x2072, 857K)

A blue border denotes that it is a physical copy of the game.

Some games are listed twice because the physical game card version is a different game ID from the digital version, they have separate save data.

In the cases of Sonic Mania Plus and Snake Pass, they actually share the same game ID.
My digital Sonic Mania doesn't have the Encore DLC, so it can display that I have a Mighty The Armadillo save game, but won't let me play it unless I have the game card inserted.
I discovered though that the 7 Encore Mode Special Stages are playable via debug mode level select even without the DLC (07-0D).

Snake Pass is a weird one. Ever since I started playing the physical game card version, the digital version refuses to boot because it keeps trying to download update data.

Attached: Switch Album 17-03-2019.jpg (1280x3019, 2.15M)

Me and my brother (we share the switch but one of us will buy a new one by the time Pokémon comes out) currently have:

Physical:
-Mario Odissey (I have yet to finish it) 3/5
-MK8D 5/5
-Splatoon 2 best game/5
-Minecraft (what? I like Minecraft...) 4/5
-Sonic Mania Plus ?/5
-South Park Fractured But Whole ?/5
-TLoZ:BoTW. Good but overrated 4/5
-Smash 5/5
-Dark Souls 5/5
-Skyrim ?/5
-Darkest Dungeon i don’t like it/5
-Isaac 5/5

Digital
-Fortnite I had a good time/5
-Deltarune 3,5/5
-TETRIS 99 super addicting/10

my brother owns a switch and his birthday is coming up. he likes RPGs, management, and adventure games. he already has mario kart and BoTW which he likes a lot. I got him Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last year and he's still playing it. what should I get him next? all I know about the switch is it has overpriced JRPGs and more reasonably priced PC ports. I was thinking banner saga is a good value for a "trilogy" of games for $30. vesperia is an obvious one but I don't want to throw another big JRPG at him yet.

Attached: 1540410757918.gif (300x580, 432K)

How do you get screenshots? Do I have to post it on Facebook, download it?

Attached: library.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

Octopath Traveler?
I am not familiar with the genre but Darkest Dungeon might be interesting, but I didn’t like it but other people do, so I’d wait for a second opinion

Mario + Rabbids if he hasn't played it yet. People avoid it because of the rabbids but it is shockingly good and probably the most well optimized game for the Switch, firsty party Nintendo titles included.

I'm hopeful that Limited Run will do a BMZ print personally, since they just did Bloodstained Curse of the Moon.
One that includes all the DLC.
Actually, I'd also like Mighty Gunvolt Burst physical, Inti Creates have done some fine 8-bit digital titles for Switch.

Crypt of the necrodancer
Super meat boy
Reigns: kings and queens
Cave story
Mario odyssey
Rain world
Nidhogg2
Mario kart 8 deluxe
Jack box party pack 2
Undertale
Smash ultimate
Baba is you

Attached: ezgif-5-80a5da0763.gif (320x331, 2.06M)

Attached: 1532383370985.jpg (342x377, 30K)

If you've got a microsd in the switch and are saving your screenshots there, you can just plug the microsd into your computer and there ya go.

Thoughts on Shantae: HGH and Owlboy? Looking to maybe pick those up after Yoshi.

yeah I was thinking of darkest dungeon too. but octopath? I know it's not terrible but everyone on Yea Forums shat on the story/pace. my brother likes flashy shit, he loves pokemon.

>Mario + Rabbids if he hasn't played it yet
thanks for reminding me this exists, he would probably like it.

Wasteland 2

I thought about it, but isn't that too dense for a beginner? I don't think he would care about the setting either, he loves cute shit. I would get him liar princess and the blind prince but the actual gameplay looked like meh platforming which isn't his thing unless it's odyssey.

Attached: noice.png (146x151, 5K)

How do I see the All Software screen?
pls no bully

Literally just go as far to the right of your game selections as you can on the main screen. It'll only appear if you've bought enough shit.

Not really. I mean, you do have more difficulties to choose from and if the game becomes very easy or very hard you can change it anytime. Wasteland is really similar to old Fallout games, aka it has lots of skills, perks, text (explanations) to read, but once you figure out how to play it, it's not that hard.

this is why I will never buy a switch unless I can pirate all this shit; jesus christ...

Attached: Amazon.png (705x565, 252K)

So basically I need to fill the remaining spaces of the main menum got it.

What
the
actual
fuck?
The game costs 40 euros on eShop and now it's on sale, 50% off aka 20 euros. How the fuck...

I haven't played Owlboy yet but Shantae HGH is a 4/10 would not recommend. It's a straight platformer instead of a metroidvania like Pirates Curse, but the platforming elements are so bland it's hardly worth it. The transformations are criminally underutilized and the game is painfully short, if you know what you're doing you can beat it in about 6 hours. Even the sex appeal is significantly muted compared to Pirate's Curse, and the characters are painfully bland overall, there's not enough time for any of them to have a real arc.

What really killed it for me, though, is the goddamn dryad dance, holy shit. Once you buy this dance from the naga merchant, you've already beaten the game. You're completely invincible as long as you're a dryad, and you can use mana to generate oranges that heal you if you somehow take hits in spite of that. The only downside is that you can't move as a Dryad, but due to the way boss fights and even the placement of generic enemies are structured, you can just transform into a Dryad, become immune to all their attacks, and then transform back and hit them while they're vulnerable.

I could write an essay on all the ways the Dryad dance breaks the game. If you're very forgiving you can have fun with the game in spite of all its faults, but only if you prevent yourself from using the Dryad. It's so broken it makes me wonder if they even playtested the game before release.

Attached: Shantae imitating Link.png (391x466, 52K)

While the switch tax absolutely exists, that particular situation is because the physical copy wasn't released in North America. That's a Southeast Asia copy being sold by someone on Amazon.

Smash, Shovelknight, and Dead Cells.
Was uh... hoping for something good to come out like FE3Houses but I don't think it's going to be good. Can't wait for animal crossing and that new Platinum game to come out though, and maybe Persona 5 when it comes to the switch!

It's because that's actually an import version of the game, not a North American release.

World of Final Fantasy Maxima, and Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy are getting physical releases in Asia only, but these releases include English language.

This is how much WoFFM costs on 365games.co.uk, they import stock and then sell and ship it nationally across the UK. No international shipping charges or waiting.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 World of Final Fantasy Maxima Nintendo Switch Game (#) - 365games co uk.png (798x548, 312K)

sucks that switch seemingly is making so few physical copies for these games. I don't care much about physical myselfbut for these prices and on a portable console where you could be out of space/internet on the go I don't get it. I guess it costs more to make the carts. you can get this for $50 on ebay.

Thanks for the explanation about WoFF, anons.
Good thing I'm into digital latelly, lol.

>actually enjoyed:
>Octomeme, XBC2, SF30th, Dragon Marked for flop, Diablo 3(to an extent, kinda burnt out on it), Smash, Hollow Knight, 99

>hated:
>Wargroove, Puyo Puyo eSports, a bunch of shitty android garbage, BOTW, Mario Odyssey, MK8D, Splatoons

>pre-ordered: SRWT

>really interested in: Daemon X, FE:3H

>waiting on a sale: SNK Heroines

What do you guys think about that Cyberpunk game from Platinum?

Attached: aloha snackbar.webm (636x360, 1.14M)

I've owned a Switch for a week so all I have is Smash, Zelda and Dark Souls.

I've put the most hours into Dark Souls.

Attached: 1552756346960.gif (500x486, 1.71M)

cry harder lol

Attached: 1568743879.png (1438x1198, 1.17M)

WHY ISN'T DRAGON MARKED FOR DEATH'S SOUNDTRACK UPLOADED YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1517172780470.gif (463x352, 2.77M)

This is an outdated image, nobody fucking plays ARMS.

Don't bother with Odyssey

wtf are you talking about? Odyssey has the most in-depth platforming mechanics out of any Mario game.

>What do you guys think about that Cyberpunk game from Platinum?
Astral Chain? I was sold on it as soon as it looked like they were about to shout henshin.

Digital:
Blaster Master Zero
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Danmaku Unlimited 03
Fast RMX
GRIS
Hollow Knight
Ikaruga
Lumines Remastered
Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix
The Messenger
Metal Slug
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Mummy Demastered
Phantasy Star
R-Type Dimensions
Sky Force Reloaded
Waku Waku 7

7/10 library. Getting there but not quite on that real good shit.
I mourn for my wallet for being a physicuck.

Attached: 1526954509979.jpg (4160x1584, 1.57M)

how's the port? I don't know how bad the audio issue is in practice.

Not pictured because digital:
>Smash Ultimate
>Tetris 99
>Sonic Mania
>deltarune
>Final Fantasy IX
>Valkyria Chronicles 1+4
>Blood stained Curse of the Moon
>Mario Kart 8
>World of Final Fantasy
>Naruto Storm Trilogy
>Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD
>Eat Beat Deadspike-san
>Kamiko
>Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Xenoblade 2 is also just barely in the picture (the left) and is my favorite of all the games. I didn't realize I had so many Switch games. It's a really fun system. I'm satisfied with the games that come out and are coming out. But I would like Netflix and Twitch on here. Still never finished Octopath Traveler.

Attached: 20190317_190521.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

>What do you guys think about that Cyberpunk game from Platinum?
I didn't like the setting or characters of the Bayo games among other things, so I was hoping for something else platinum. Astral chain looks amazing, my hype for it is unreal.

How does it hold up compared to a Saturn controller?
Asking because I'm a fightanfag that refuses to play on the Switch's shitty Joy-Cons.

The audio is pretty shoddy but you will quickly forget about it. Also I think the music is still high quality.
Since the Switch port retains the original, more appealing artstyle and runs in 720p portable/1080p docked (30fps), it's actually the best of all the console versions of the game, despite the audio issue.

Definitely no regrets over here. Before the Switch version I struggled to make progress because I had to sit down and dedicate time to it, while with the Switch I can just pull it out and make a little progress at any given time.

this is why you don't ask for recommendations on Yea Forums

>Mourn your switch libraries
Why? What I miss?

>Smash
>Blaster Master Zero
Man, do I want spyro on this thing.

I just assume he meant people with buyers remorse.

>Hated BOTW

bruh

Unfortunately can't say, my closest reference is playing on a Mega Drive controller when I was a little kid playing lots of Sonic games.

The current Switch button mappings are:
M30 A - Switch A (or B
M30 B - Switch B (or A)
M30 X - Switch X (or Y)
M30 Y - Switch Y (or X)
M30 C - Switch R
M30 Z - Switch L
M30 L - Switch ZL
M30 R - Switch ZR
D-pad - Switch Left Analogue or Right Analogue or d-pad
Then it also has plus (start), minus (select), home and screenshot buttons.

God DAMN is the Okami port great in handheld. Touch screen really makes all the difference from the PS2 version. I also have Smash, Mario Cart, Crash Trilogy and Doom 2016 so far

Attached: ammy_shocked.gif (448x274, 916K)

Why is ace attorney taking so long to release? That's all I'm really looking forward to these new few months

I got Pokémon let’s go as a gift and I still feel like I got ripped off

Literally just gen 1, with ”””””””better”””””””” graphics and Pokémon go shit
Maybe it’s just that I’m an adult, maybe it’s just that Pokémon’s not meant for me, maybe it’s just a childish distraction......nothing more....

+ Digital:

Sonic Mania
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Pokken Tournament DX
Dragon Marked for Death
Katamari Damacy Reroll
Minecraft

Attached: switchcol.jpg (2016x1512, 894K)

Nah, it's just an actual shit game, no matter what others might tell you. Asking full price for only 151 pokemon and literally less content than the 2004 remake is why game freak is game freak.

Attached: disappikachu.jpg (400x400, 15K)

channel link?

Monster hunter GU
Donkey Kong TP
DQ builders
Smash
Mario Kart
Curse of the moon
Wandersong
Octopath traveler

I've yet to play octopath

Attached: 1550220822448.jpg (665x975, 159K)

Sonic Mania Plus, Smash Ultimate, Mario Odyssey, Octopath traveler, Splatoon 2, Puyo Puyo vs Tetris

Not much, but I've still got Octopath and Splatoon to finish. Then I'll get Dong Freeze, Mario Maker 2 and Bloodstained

Attached: 1546894980169.jpg (1200x1600, 1017K)

Start with Cyrus, he's a character that you'll always want in your party

Attached: IMG_20190317_193531.jpg (4608x2176, 2.33M)

I have:

>MHGU
>Tropical Freeze
>Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
>SSBU
>Sonic Mania +
>Sega Ages Sonic the Hedgehog
>BOTW
>Okami (physical)
>The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Some of these games I haven't even started yet though, or have only played a tiny bit.

I ended up getting TWEWY on the DS second hand instead of the switch because it was much cheaper and I heard the extra story part was bad. And I read the controls were better in the DS during battles.

FF7 port releases on my Birthday. If physical exists maybe I'll get that too.

>Disgaea
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Hyrule Warriors
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
>World of Final Fantasy
7/10
I'm having trouble selling my games when I'm done covering them. Nice collection
>Dust Physical
>Phantasy Star
>Metal Slug
>Waku Waku 7
8/10
>Penny Punching
>Fire Emblem Warriors
5/10

Attached: switchlibrary.jpg (1563x1227, 715K)

I played the demo, and a little bit after that, but only an hour or so. I went with the dancer chick.
Does your companions on the bench gain xp, or should you just stick with 4 characters?

>Does your companions on the bench gain xp
no

Trannies will get really mad at you user

Good job

Attached: good.png (391x358, 179K)

Just a few more days.

>Cozy handheld casino mode.
>So few volleyball games to choose from.
>Tits.

Hopefully they didn't fuck up the port TOO bad.

Attached: 1493061295664.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

I've got:
BOTW
Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart
Hollow knight

I'm loving hollow knight. I'm thinking of buying a nintendo cuck pass to play mario kart again. Send help.

I've got a bunch of digital titles now.

Attached: 20190111_232351.jpg (1465x1994, 1.5M)

>he plays docked ever

When's the f2p version out?

What's the deal with the fantasy star port? Any changes? Play well?

Post channel

Pro controller

I bought the one year to play smash with one of my friends then a month later I learned he thinks r*ddit is real life and he #believesurvivors
Haven't spoken since

Shovel knight is so great. Waiting for the update feels like and eternity

>backgrounds of lower quality than the original game
???

>fantasy star
It has never occured to me before now that Phantasy Star is spelt wrong.

I play most """smaller""" titles handheld, but stuff like Splatoon and Zelda play much better on a pro controller

Didn't feel like taking out my SD card or organizing my cases so here

Attached: VID_20190317_202038.webm (1280x720, 752K)

>good games
Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart
Splatoon 2
Mario Odyssey
Thumper
Stardew Valley
Just Shapes and Beats
Octopath
Bayonetta 1+2
Megaman 11
Smash Ultimate
Scribblenauts Megapack
>meh games
Morphies Law
ARMS
Star Allies
Runner 3
>bad games I regret buying
Super Bomberman R
Longest 5 Minutes
Shaq Fu

>can't be bothered to take a photo
>but can be bothered to make a webm

Attached: 1525345764412.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

It's so fuzzy you might as well have not bothered.

>macroblocking
How's Fitness boxing and the waifu material in it?

Games I currently have:
Super Smash Bros

Phones are surprisingly quick and convenient these days.
Quicker than turning off my switch, taking out the SD card, copying multiple pics or one vid, then uploading it

NIGGA did you actually buy Shaq Fu?

Haven't played yet

darius cosmic collection is on its way in the mail.
i see a lot more shikhondo than i expected. how is it? i love shmups but stuff like shikhondo, rxn raijin and some other switch shmups just look kind of... not great. still interested, just dont want to spend like $80 to find out whether or not ill like them.

Attached: 20190318_113207.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

Very good

Attached: mhxx.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

Was it worth dropping $200 FUCKING DOLLARS just for the other half of the game?
Seriously fuck Taito for that. It's one of the few times in history I would unironically tell someone to pirate that shit.

They lost the original files for the backgrounds, meaning that instead of having them use the original (much higher resolution) files, they just upscaled them, making them super blurry, to the point that the PS1 release looks cleaner in comparison.
Pic related: one of the orignal background renders by the original artist back on the PS1. Unfortunately square lost everything so they're stuck with upscaling the 320 x 240 pictures

Attached: ff9 OrBG.jpg (1000x967, 301K)

I'd play Peach & Daisy

>i see a lot more shikhondo than i expected. how is it?
Looks fucking amazing, plays fine enough for me, music's decent, no real enemy variety, but it's fun enough. I got it on sale for like £3 which was definitely worth it, gonna guess by you saying $80 you'd try and grab them physical though, I can definitely see being skeptical in that case.
>and some other switch shmups just look kind of... not great.
What makes you say that?

>switch thread
>snoyfag: switch bad
>switch fan: snoy bad
>snoyfag: >L-LE SNOY! H-HAHA! I WIN!
really predictable at this point when they cant even win since March 2017

Smash, BoTW, Xenoblade 2 + Torna, Tales of Verperia, Skyrim, Yooka Laylee, and Mario Rabbids. Plan on getting rune factory 4 when it comes out. Any good stuff I missed besides mario?

Holy gross incompetence batman

Fuck RF5 is gonna be so good.

should i get mario tennis?

Attached: 1548462620100.jpg (720x593, 36K)

nah. shit sucks.

Definitely not.

Waggle mode is fun if you have any casuals that want something to play.