Persona Thread

Tell me why you didn’t like Persona 5 and what you would do to make it better anons.

Attached: 957E8D40-CDF8-4CFA-A8B0-D5AE01A4EB51.png (480x320, 13K)

Make the main character actually likeable

Makoto is clearly the devs' favorite. Take away like half of her story lines and give them to Haru so she has a reason to exist.

i didn't play it so i'll say it fell off after the first palace as i got bored of watching the streams/let's plays

>not liking joker

Attached: CF39F360-05A3-49C4-83E7-449CC0154A3E.jpg (776x529, 76K)

I'd rather have a BN thread

Attached: 1539459720805.jpg (848x1200, 144K)

Let's start with some obvious changes:

>Get rid of heat riser/debalitate, it fucks the entire endgame
>Completly overhaul Makoto's SL, you learn more about her sassy bitch friend than you need to
>Better build up to the villains, the only good one was Kamoshida
>Some changes to Shidos castle, less mouse shit
>More group interactions

Everything through the 2nd dungeon was great, but afterwards almost every character but Makoto and Futaba fall by the wayside. I wanted every member to continue having their own roles in the group, like how Ann was buying time in the real world through her modeling and clumsy flirting, Morgana was picking locks, and Joker/Ryuji were fighting shadows in the other world at the same time. Or the heist plan at the end there.

Even as a group, I was hoping it'd be like Ryuji is the muscle, Ann has some connections into modeling/showbusiness and charm, Yusuke uses his art for graffiti/propaganda like in the opening to spread the message of the Phantom Thieves, Haru helps bankroll them. But Makoto may as well be the leader when she comes in on top of her police connections, and Futaba is just fucking magical.

this

Attached: Miror_B_by_emlan-1-.png (517x515, 40K)

It's dead user, let it rest.

>every other megaman even x-over
>no grey or ashe
Do people hate them?

the developers took p4 as a template instead of p4g like they should have.

Fuck that japan school anime kpop shit, i liked p3 of what little i played of it, but enough with the school sht already japan

>fire up BN3 on my old GBA with power issues
>fight Punk
>do fucking horribly, take 3:17 to beat him
wow I suck, I remember this chipdeck being better

Attached: 66237112_p2.png (1000x485, 257K)

FUCK I expected a BN thread

Persona should be replaced by Devil Survivor

man this Persona/MMBN crossover is lookin sweet

This is now a Megaman thread

Attached: Luna - Megaman Starforce.jpg (501x800, 169K)

Attached: d80cbafa772c9117d985738dde417e9e.png (341x424, 19K)

Not mine but pic related sums it up pretty much.
I think I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if I hadn't played P3 and P4 first. Then I could have just let the stylistic flair carry me though the rehashed story and boring gameplay.

Attached: Persona_5_Thoughts.png (2168x844, 171K)

Virus busting is MY anti-drug!

>The only time they ever do something out of their own self interest is help Futaba
But that was out of self interest, she threatened to reveal their identities if they didn't

I haven't played this one, but why are Rndmetr and Timpani lumped with all these special chips

That doesn't really invalidate the point that PT are only acting selfishly.

They're EVIL super chips, with one for each type

It makes it worse

Why though, Timpani wasn't THAT useful in BN3, I'd rather just use electric chips for stunning. Surely there's a better "orange cube" type chip than that.
I kind of get Rndmetr at least, that chip is excellent.