Is this the hardest boss fight ever?

Is this the hardest boss fight ever?

Attached: 4c0d52bd6d228bcdc33272d4ef1face10a28a649_hq.gif (500x282, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/littlebardofhope/F4MRequest-Fill-tEM-SUC-DIK-4-COLLEG1-Undertale-VAOralBeastProstitutionPlease-Kill-Me
jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/
discordapp.com/invite/jdEFGnU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8JBDyFC9BE&t=7m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=cTHtbcq-UuU
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE
m.twitch.tv/videos/41129480
youtube.com/watch?v=66C7dMq7u30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPAYhzmD7-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. I beat it and I'm terrible at video games.

A wild boss appears.

Attached: 1633879C-48F6-4445-999F-6A823FB75928.png (855x468, 464K)

Yes

No
While he is challenging you can literally memorize it
Undyne is objectively harder since there is some rng

Yes, although Undyne the Undying comes close

what is this, a game for retards?

soundgasm.net/u/littlebardofhope/F4MRequest-Fill-tEM-SUC-DIK-4-COLLEG1-Undertale-VAOralBeastProstitutionPlease-Kill-Me

Attached: hoi_i_m_temmie_by_kenokino-d9o4a6v.png (1024x1229, 664K)

Play touhou

Attached: 1338981581978.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

This
Babby's first hard boss fight, maybe, but nowhere NEAR hardest boss fight ever.

>not the flash

Attached: 1511302152010.jpg (407x321, 12K)

Christopher Robin without upgrades is much harder than Sans

LW from KH2FM lvl1 critical no loop/no potions/no summons/no reflect/no drives with bike as a starting attack is the hardest boss I've ever beaten in my whole life.

I beat Armstrong in few tries (on Normal, but still), and I still can't beat Sans after a few dozen tries

This entirely.
>Entire threads dedicated to beating it with hundreds of skilled Anons participating
>Nobody makes it even close, other than gregor

Attached: baseball game.png (927x560, 680K)

I just didn't have the determination to beat that guy.
hue
but seriously, I did 2 neutral runs, one pacifist, one "hardcore" and I wanted to do both a genocide and soulless run, but I stopped at Sans and now I don't care anymore.

>Undyne is objectively harder since there is some rng
there was? I don't remember random attacks.

Are they even in the same media? Undertale seems like pure autism.

This looks like it will be easy once you memorise the pattern.

Yes.. Yes.. But can you beat Madara Uchiha?
And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

>fight
You're doing it wrong

How many attempts did it take you guys Anons?
50 something, I kept getting gimped by random shit throughout the fight and fucking up at the last section when the lasers go into the spiral pattern.

Attached: 1499044046461.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

Nah this boy is way harder

Attached: e77fd07a78f276d14e8a3fe3175247c2.jpg (280x280, 16K)

Any shmup is harder.

never beaten his 2nd phase either.

this is

Attached: inner agent 3.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>endgame with a fuckton of handicaps is extremely hard
no shit
sans is easy as well, it's the exact same fight every time

Attached: Genocidal_stare.jpg (286x229, 38K)

it's a lot easier if you get higher framerates, 30fps makes shit a lot harder than it needs to be, haven't played the game since it came out and got like 3/4 through the fight first try just now
jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/

Mysterious Figure with Terra in Critical Mode.
It's beyond unfair.

Attached: Mysterious Figure.jpg (532x594, 33K)

Undertake fan server€€ only cool niGgas allowed

discordapp.com/invite/jdEFGnU

post YFW that most of the sans bossfight is just subverting expectations to be difficult yet quirky to be memed on

Attached: 1498508356134.jpg (242x208, 7K)

This fight doesn't have correct jumping physics

I see your autocorrect error
KYS underage phoneposer

heres your meme friendo

Attached: 13312879_278664659133614_6718825790018244434_n.jpg (805x960, 129K)

Yes, if you're a zoomer who's never fought Mike Tyson, or an uncultured swine who normally plays AAA trash instead of great things like Hollow Knight.

Attached: 1467839835640.png (342x359, 196K)

There is a SHMUP with a secret boss that hasn't been beaten to this day.

Shmups are glorifies maze games

but those games are easy (just like undertale)

but don't his attackd deal damage per frame you are in contact with his projectiles and shit? That would mean that in 60 FPS you take twice as much damage as you do in 30 FPS

It's still a game user.

I still can't beat this game. I usually end up out of resources on the mongolian death worm boss.

Attached: zombies-ate.png (800x600, 30K)

Beat him in a few hours. pretty soon after I was able to defeat him easily. almost became a daily ritual to beat sans in one shot. Earlier today I booted up my save in the last corridor and was still able to beat him in oneshot.
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1542019751004.jpg (601x601, 19K)

It doesn't feel like it's meant to be beaten, it's just designed like a token taker that doesn't end

The hardest part of this guy was not learning his complicated mechanics or not fucking up during all the different phases, it's relying on 24 more of your guild mates to do the same. No other boss killed me as much as he did before we finally killed him. Not even in Sunwell.

Attached: Kael'thas_Sunstrider.jpg (602x600, 118K)

Same. Around the worm boss is when my resources get scarce. Fuck Dr. Tongue's Castle too. I honestly don't know how my cousin got so far on this. She had passwords all the way up until level 47 or so. Unless she used Nintendo Power or some shit like that.

You can memorise any game boss patterns.

I bet you didn't even break both of your hands before doing, you fucking pussy.

>This boss is extremely hard if you tie both hands behind your back, blindfold yourself, mute the game, play on the hardest difficulty, and use your most basic attack!
Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

>trial and error

holy shit glad i never played this crap

literally any boss in any shmup

I bet you weren't even orally raping some dude while he punches you in the gut as self defense while you were trying this. Pathetic.

Probably this but my mind goes to pic related.

Attached: drakengard3.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Try playing with a friend. I think the difficulty was made for 2 people

What game?

This is objectively the hardest boss fight (and game) ever made. The amount of players who have cleared it can be counted on one hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8JBDyFC9BE&t=7m44s

Of course not

Attached: cdafc897ab39a4d1a2ed43ef57e9d51edf0b7249.jpg (960x600, 104K)

>2P mode
>Other player cannot coordinate and runs to the edge of the screen
>Traps me behind some baracade shit, only to get fucked up by the hordes of monsters
It would be easier if not for this shit. Remake when?

Attached: ZAMN.jpg (900x638, 209K)

If I'm not mistaken, the secret boss from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou (arcade version).
Nobody was officaly able to beat her on the arcade version, and since it was Cave's last arcade game, it's damn near impossible to attain it. Beating it on emulation doesn't count because of slowdowns etc.

People only managed to beat the Xbox 360 version of the boss which is nerfed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: hardestboss.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>turn based shit
>hard
lol

undertale's turn-based, user

Absolute Virtue from FFXI, but only if you beat it the way it was intended to be defeated.
There is no intended way, the developers wanted an undefeatable boss without making it straight up unkillable or giving it infnite life. Every time a group beat it, they'd patch out how they won.

>oh so you wanna fight absolute virtue?
>just kill those 6 bosses that have a slight chance to drop you items that you need to face it

fuck them

it's not even the hardest in its own game

> Probably never played an SMT game
> Doesn't know Undertale is turn-based.

Attached: joooojoooo.jpg (800x450, 84K)

I read somewhere that in order to counter the boss using the full hp regain ability of one of the classes, you had to cast it yourself after the boss started casting it but before it went off, which is nearly impossible.

Armstrong is not even remotely difficult though.

The hardest boss I've ever beaten was Cheetahmen in Boshy. Took me about 30 hours

>[Undertale VA][Oral][Beast][Prostitution][Please Kill Me]

Attached: 1547216580470.gif (250x250, 993K)

Attached: AVBene.jpg (325x53, 7K)

Sure

Attached: flandre koishi.jpg (900x1273, 287K)

Armstrong is really easy.
For some reason i was stuck on the hardest difficult for weeks in the hand to hand fight. IDK if it was a bug or something but you are suppose to lose that fight

if non-boss levels count, "bloodlust" is objectively the hardest level that has ever been legitimataly beaten by human beings.
youtube.com/watch?v=cTHtbcq-UuU
>2.8 million downloads
>7 people beat it
>first one took an entire year to beat it

Not even as hard as this guy

Attached: Myke.gif (256x256, 10K)

fuck piano

100% of bullet hell end game bosses shit on sans extremely hard.
80% of action end game bosses shit on sans extremely hard
60% of turn based RPG end game bosses shit on sans extremely hard

Sans just really isn't as hard as you might think.

sans wasn't the hardest ever but he was a good boss fight. fun and action packed while dropping some excellent exposition. It's not a surprise it got memed to hell even if it made undertale discussion here awful.

Attached: Sleep tight.png (1600x900, 10K)

NKG is fast but it's a predictably easy dance once you get it down. He doesn't do anything remotely random

I never beat this boss. I can't believe I got filtered by fucking splatoon. Think I got to their final phase a few times and just gave up at that point

Attached: 1551971385528.png (545x516, 221K)

He was really easy after working through it for a few hours.

>While he is challenging you can literally memorize it

That's the whole point. You keep losing over and over until you know how to do it, putting emphasis on the games theme of player determination

This entire game was unadulterated bullshit designed to make you purchase the strategy guide

Attached: 013.png (512x480, 7K)

Just count the turns once pixie is out and starts spamming megidolaon and lock her into a pp starved loop more or less
its a much more surefire and easy strategy than praying someone will get sleep prior to each gaea rage or get simply crit spammed by demi and his demons

Attached: hans.png (504x664, 277K)

you get told in a village about this tough, but i still agree that zelda II has too many cryptic bullshit
the one i disliked was the mirror one since it gives you the healing spell that is absolutely necessary
and there is zero hints about where could it be and the way to find it is bullshit

>There is no intended way
I'm sure there was, it was just very convoluted and difficult and no one ever figured it out

AV wasn't the only boss that got kraken zerg nerfed, it was being exploited pretty much across the whole game

>invades your quests
>sick electric guitar rift roar
>youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE
>unzips rage mode
>unzips double rage mode
>esto es el fin grade cazador
>triple blanka balls you
>quest failed

Attached: Here comes the monkey dick!.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

>gregor
now there's a hero whose name i haven't heard in some time

the fact that I still love the calamari inkantation after all the hours it took for me to beat IA3 speaks volumes about the music quality of splatoon
other situations like that give me game PTSD and ruin songs forever

Attached: 1550114902945.gif (480x270, 590K)

Attached: PTSD.jpg (390x460, 29K)

lol

Looks like first boss of Touhou game on Normal. But you can probably memorize his pattern.

i'm an hour or two into this game and the combat is fucking boring bros
>dude pick the same thing a million times until spare turns yellow lol

I'd say the whole draw of the game doesn't really work unless you get a lot of enjoyment from the dialogue and reactions that you get out of different interactions. otherwise the "bullet hell" aspect is pretty easy and will probably bore you.

Passwords actually make the game harder since you don't start with any resources if you use them.

Attached: 1531335365959.png (1400x1600, 669K)

>yur gam cant b hard bcuz tey both haff menyous *selects option and watches attacks unfold for them*
Party brainlets in the thread tonight
Party brainlets gonna have a cringe time

Attached: 1549720957157.gif (100x70, 14K)

No but it was one of the best boss fights ever.

You can just kill them user. That's the whole point. You get to choose.

I mean, you're fighting the most loved Mary Sue to every exist so of course it's gonna be hard but I mean, it's definitely not the hardest. It's just grinding in muscle memory and executing most of the dodging. None of his attacks make you think "how do I avoid this?" it's all simple, just hard to execute.

Anyone else cautiously optimistic?

I didn't like it to start with but by the end some of the charm had returned.

Attached: 1526345222571.png (1200x720, 377K)

I count this as a boss since you have to beat it for ending E

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-212422_Adobe Photoshop Sketch.jpg (1440x452, 115K)

It might not have been that great a TouHou game, but holy fuck the threads for LoLK were fucking great

Attached: 1452635991801.jpg (858x449, 81K)

Like being thrown into a 2hu ex boss after finishing genocide on undertale

Attached: Capture.png (1366x768, 1008K)

Haven't played this Touhou part yet and I would be probably raging at Clownpiece, but damn if she wasn't arousing here.

This bitch.

link?

look he's tough, especially buster only but even considering sans isn't the hardest ever, he's still tougher than shadow man since his pattern really shouldn't take you THAT long to get down.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Some Furi bosses are harder then him. All furi bosses on hard mode (except 1) are harder then him

Extremoth in MHW with random is pretty much hell on Earth.

And you only get a cosmetic skin.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

THE ultimate zoomer thread

I cant even make it to Christopher. Fuck that game

no. Its not even the hardest fight in Undertale. Megalovania is a banger and I like the 4th wall elements, but its not that special

STARS AND STRIPES NIGGA

Attached: 1551054391338.gif (352x448, 485K)

Dunno.
I'd have to dig around the archive.
Sometimes in August 2015

Attached: 1469921076976.png (540x1058, 127K)

Heh, nothing personnel.

Attached: 20190310230400_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Armstrong is a joke. Meme man for sure, and an incredible hype build up to a cool fight, but he was nowhere near "hard".

Attached: absrad.png (1344x705, 45K)

But he doesn't invade quests you dumb fag and the monkey isn't nearly as hard as people make him out to be.
140Q Brakedance dog or Kirin for example are way worse than 140 Rajang

>unzips apex

Easily the hardest boss that isn't bullshit and is fair

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Rape monkey is still harder than sans tho.

Don't even joke. NGK is something you can go from first time to Radiant in an afternoon. RAR can take days of practice to do.

Attached: Radiant Absolute Radiance.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Data Roxas is harder

Nothing in that game is difficult unless you're doing a level 1 critical run. After second chance, once more and all the MP rage abilities, you literally cannot die unless you're a pure shitter with piss poor timing. And Final mix, where that boss is made available, introduced limit form. Grinding it up and maxing out dodge roll guarantees a fuckton of i-frames even on Lvl1Crit. Between cure and dodge roll, there's really no reason anyone with a half decent amount of reaction time should fail once you're aware of his moveset.

i'm fucking glad this was posted so early in the thread. fuck this boss. unironically the hardest video game boss i've ever fought.

>tfw took me over 20 hours to beat her Radiant Nail only
She's so far above the other bosses in the game it's not even funny. Radiant Markoth, All Bindings GPZ and Collector are the next hardest, but there's a large powergap inbetween.

Attached: tumblr_po8nchH5Xc1xkiee5o1_1280.png (1000x866, 901K)

FUCK

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>But he doesn't invade quests you dumb fag
Look at this retard.

>fair
>removes half of your commands at a time, including basic attack
>demands you properly time an RNG roulette wheel while still fending off the boss with half of your commands missing to get them back
>fair

He doesn't? atleast not in 4U

It was the first time in a single player game that I've felt like there was no guarantee that I would ever be able to beat it, even though I eventually did

>or just don't get hit by that attack

A 4 star osu map is significantly harder than him

COCK SUCKER

He very much does in 4U.

>Santa Claus opens fire
Lmao.

No he fucking doesn't, what are you on about user?
Do you think Rajangs in guildquests are invading?

literally less than 5k people in the entire world have played a 4 star osu map

Do you think guild quests are the only types of quests there?
Actually play the game before you shitpost next time.

I don't think KT really counts considering he was designed to be impossible to kill for the first few months he was available

Stop playing keys you fucking retard

I definitely can't agree with that. So long as we're not taking self handicaps into account, data Roxas can be dealt with easily using limit form sonic blade, but LW is one of the few (if not the only, can't remember) enemies who that doesn't work on.

He simply doesn't invade you retard. Maybe you should show some proof if you are so adamant about it nigger.
I'm sure there is some epic youtube video with "OMG rape monkey out of nowhere" you can show me.

Attached: 15528606707311257144099764689862.jpg (2976x3968, 1.98M)

Fuck off, the hitbox in that game is very lenient

>Is this the hardest boss fight ever?
no

Attached: day4.png (1417x1067, 2.03M)

Boy, an image of a game you haven't played. No time stamp either.

>implying this is a guild quest
m.twitch.tv/videos/41129480
You know, you really shouldn't call people retards and act smug if you don't know your shit

youtube.com/watch?v=66C7dMq7u30

at least Terra is consistent
Roxas is really hard to read

>APEX RAJANG
>RANDOM INVADE

Man, I was going to post that after he raged some more.

Look at those goalposts fly.
Furious and Apex can spawn as well kiddo.

lmao

This is now a Touhou thread

user, they don't flare up and go apex until after you whack them for a bit.
What's your playtme on 4U? Have you even reached G rank?

Attached: tumblr_nvnx0rxGB21ufap85o1_1280.jpg (800x720, 308K)

whats the easiest game so a brainlet like me can at least have a chance at beating one. ive been trying to beat at least one touhou game for neaely 4 years now and ive only managed to beat eosd on easy

And what is a desert Seltas doing in the ancestral steppe?

Being a monster that you hunt.

Touhou imperishable night

7,8 or 13

Half of the desert seltas hunts are there.

Why are clowns always the best bosses?

Attached: FUCKLIGHTNERS.png (840x800, 6K)

This, I don’t get why everybody posts it. In the actual game you like hold up to go up and let go to go down. The flash game is more like jumping in a platformer.

Is that the boss who lost to Jerma985 first try on stream?

Literally who?

Sans isn't really hard. He's designed to be cheap and unfair, but once you have the patterns down, it's really not all that difficult. The real battle is having the patience to beat him, while not being fooled by the bullshit he pulls.

>dodge shit

maybe if you have down syndrome

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPAYhzmD7-E
>not being the boshy
Never gonna make it.

It's just a universal constant that the jester character always ends up getting love from the devs and fanbase alike.

Attached: 23454321345.png (452x217, 46K)

Dark souls is harder

>try to LBG G Rank Gold Rajang
>do pretty well
>miss time one dodge
>cart

I can beat him without triple carting, but I just want to gun him without carting once. It's so fucking hard. I want him in World so World babs can rage about him.

Attached: gunner takes one hit in g rank.jpg (640x400, 27K)

>why are you taking your pants of?
>what are you doing?
everytime

Attached: 12448195.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yes

>implying world wouldn't remove his difficulty

I would be really mad if they nuder him in World. World babs need to experience a Rajang invade and cart to blanka ball.

YEEEAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWW.jpg

>nuder

This. I think what's even more insane is how quickly the fight resets itself. The MOMENT you die it starts over again, so you quickly lose track of how many times you've gotten killed.

Attached: 1532760250048.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

What a weird looking spooder.

Attached: 23456432.png (500x335, 100K)

Whoa holy shit I fucked that word up pretty bad. I'm tired alright.
neuter*

>hardest boss
You called???

Attached: Savo2003.png (310x384, 225K)

I can deal with the finisher spam. I can deal with the blatant infinite ammo. I can deal with the double cycle of tenta missles. No fucking problem.

However. The way she just throws out those walking bombs off camera so they end up conveniently in your escape route EVERY FUCKING TIME is actual bullshit.

Thats not Jeh'Oul/Supreme Jeh'Oul from Wings of Vi

Attached: Wings of Vi.jpg (460x215, 63K)

lol

This entire game is a blur to me, 6 years old playing it, getting freaked out when I fell through the grave and crossing the ocean and then finding the Spider blocking the pathway. I tried to replay it years later and honestly wondered how the fuck I got so far just brute-forcing the game.

Be honest. Has anyone here even beaten The Guy?

Attached: 1552865955357.png (199x171, 2K)

>Play and beat both Undertale and Deltarune for the first time last month
>Unforgettable experiences
Damn. I wish I had played Undertale when the hype was alive and well. What a magical experience that was.

Attached: 1482835039655.jpg (512x512, 45K)

Fuck off, he's sans undertale...

I did in Hard mode. Very Hard and Impossible are beyond me.

Is this a DLC fight? It's been a while since I played but I remember the final battle after you beat the white palace was a joke. The bad ending boss was harder

Oh, hi there

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

w-what the fuck is this?

It's fight at the end of the fifth boss rush DLC challenge where you fight all 42 bosses in the game in a row.

No
Double Rajang in FU
Insert here any TH extra stage boss
Vergil 3 DMC3
Pic related, the only one I still haven't beaten

Attached: 1388102223557.png (330x328, 89K)

>I cant even make it to Christopher
Another who failed Christopher's tests of skill, I see.

>the pitch which decided the fate of millions