Imagine a Sonic game where there are no levels and you are free to run around the entire world including the water...

Imagine a Sonic game where there are no levels and you are free to run around the entire world including the water. You get to customize Sonic with new shoes and upgrades. You basically gotta liberate territories from Eggman. No humans or real life inspired locations just classic mobius universe. Thank me later Sonic team.

Attached: AFpWtUt7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>open world
into the trash it goes

Sounds lame

whats your idea for a 3D sonic game?

>Eggman
>No humans
Pick one

>open world
You have to be 18 to post here.

SRB2 with Utopia physics

SRB2 but actually finishing in our lifetime

So sonic utopia?
I'm in sign me the hell up

Attached: 1552697395391.png (383x419, 228K)

Doesn't sound too-
>Thank me later Sonic Team
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

BRO WHAT IF THEY MADE A GAME WHERE YOU COULD DO ANYTHING

Attached: 0CD646A940FC4E6982E964FEDD4C3547.gif (612x603, 10K)

>No humans or real life inspired locations just classic mobius universe.
That's a dogshit idea because Sonic's best 3D moments and games were when he was in America/real world inspired locations. The most iconic Sonic stage right now is based on San Francisco.

Banning real world stages was going too far but having no people is something I stand firmly on. The story should be grounded. nothing too crazy like the games have gotten in the past several years.

Toot toot Sonic Warrior then

>dude Mario Odyssey but with Sonic

Wow OP, is there loot and crafting too?

Sonic Adventure 1?

doesn't sonic move way too fast for a open world game? That would ot only need a huge ass stage and worlds but also have problems with loading areas from his speed

>open world with literally nothing

Are you one of these "hire this man" idiots? You need fun in a game

This wouldn't be a good game. Not broken or anthing, just not good. Why no levels? "Zones" is a Sonic staple. You should go from Zone to Zone like the classics, the narrative of Sonic is and always is "get to Eggman and fix his shit in" You go to Zones to clean up Eggman's mess, and then kick his ass back to his base for the final showdown. The customize thing is ok, but shouldn't be something manditory for completely the game, just adding veritiy for indivual play.

>No humans
Stop this. They were never a problem, it was always a tonal and art style problem. Unleashed was the closest fix to this, but it should be more stylized like Eggman is and less obviously Pixar rejects. Just don't force their connect with the US military ffs, make them fantasy archetype like catgirls or elfs like in the OVA/CD stuff.

SA2B is a Nintenigger's first Sonic game, doesn't count.

You are aware Sonic Unleashed exists, right? It's a 11 year old game. With the fastest Sonic ever done in game. Just remove hallway level design with open one, on 3 generations later hardware, and it would be completely fine performance wise.

>mobius universe

Attached: 1390998905176.jpg (352x450, 37K)

>mobius