AAAAAAAAAAAH

>spilt coffee while playing vidya
>some went under the keys
What the fuck do I do? How long do I have until the ants start coming?

Attached: Godammit.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

it's already too late, you got a colony in there

toss it in the trash before your house gets it too

>tiny sounds of ants come marching one by one intensifies

Unplug the keyboard

power off pc
turn it upside down to let as much drip out as you can
look up user manual on another device to figure out how to take out the keys and dry/clean as much of that shit as you can
don't power it back on until its completely dry. maybe even let it sit for a few days, upside down

>tfw never spilled anything on a keyboard in over 30 years of using them

power it down, open it up, put it in a bunch of rice, or if you have them, those silica-gel pellets

>laptop
yeah you deserve it

>not drinking coffee black
some say you deserve it desu

same
keyboard spills only happen to retards

>spill the coffee
>Better picture it and post on Myspace for empathy bait points

oh the ants are coming alright

Attached: ants.jpg (340x500, 111K)

>spilt

Why the fuck didn't your power it down immediately? Why did you decide taking a picture was more important than getting something absorbant on it?

You deserve it for putting milk and sugar in your coffee. Black coffee wouldn’t make your shit sticky. But I did have this happen to me once. I turned my laptop upside down with the thing still open. I had the keyboard flat on a towel with the screen hanging off the edge and I left it there all night

Just buy console clumsy fuck - you will spill coffee on controller

Buy a huge bag of uncooked rice and leave it in the bag overnight.
Then tomorrow, pour the bag and laptop into a pot, add boiling water, bring it to boil then cover it and switch it to the lowest heat setting and after about 20 minutes your laptop will be able to play Cooking Mama again.
and so am i

Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back it?

That's not coffee it's liquid candy and you're a faggot.

Dry it off in the microwave, you'll be fine.

>first thing he does is take a picture instead of unplugging the power cable
release the ants

same thing happened to me and it killed my batteries, laptop is fine tho

>don't power it back on until its completely dry.
this is most important. most shit like this will be fine as long you do this

Turn the keyboard upside down, and drink the dripping coffee

Why would ants come after coffee? I don't get it.

People put sugar and cream in it, ants want the sweet stuff.

>People put sugar and cream in it
Why? If you're putting sugar and cream in your coffee then you clearly don't like the coffee. Just get ice cream already.

Do the first sentence.

Don't do the second one. Just saying

just repaired one of my machines after spilling water on it while i was programming. if the screen is black and your retarded ass failed to unplug it and turn it off ASAP then you probably fried your motherboard. depending on how much the laptop is worth it can get expensive.

So you spilt coffee on your laptop and your first reaction wasn't "I should probably clean this", it was "I need to take a picture and share it on Yea Forums!!"?

Attached: 1550074288767.jpg (189x165, 24K)

power it down AND take out the battery

Turn it off. Dry it off. Flip it upside down for a few minutes, figure out how to open it. Dry it more. Dry it even the fuck more. Ten minutes later, your laptop works fine.

This is the real redpill, I stopped drinking coffee when I realized I did everything I could to make it not taste like coffee

I knew it was coming, yet I was still disappointed. Maybe I hoped my expectations would be subverted.

Attached: cheating-bitch.gif (500x213, 630K)

I spilled iced tea on my laptop 2 weeks ago and it killed the touchpad and speakers

I don't know how to respond to this level of stupidity. Someone else wanna take this?

>coffee that isn't black
>laptop
>better post a picture for my anonbros to see it instead of actually taking care of the problem
Take bets on OP looking like this?

Attached: 1526963273630.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

Attached: Good advice.jpg (800x600, 73K)

>not drinking your coffee black
To think user, if you had done that you'd have no problems. That said, caffeine is an insectiside so you probably don't need to worry too much.

It's infuriating to see others drinking or eating something they clearly dislike while putting as much effort as possible to make it taste like something else. Especially when it's unhealthy additions, like sugar. I understand if it's beer or strong alcohol because you want to get drunk, but there's no case to put forward for coffee. Drink it black or stop.

Attached: 1529492215160.png (574x543, 193K)

>wahhh i spilled my basedfee on my basedming basedtebook
your fault nigger

>not drinking coffee black
This wouldn't have been a problem if you weren't such a pansy.

Attached: 1547037911962.png (409x445, 231K)